Strip Club Hell

Story Info
Couple is humiliated in front of an eager audience.
4.8k words
3.96
178.7k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alemahot
Alemahot
23 Followers

Tom and Sally had always talked about visiting a strip club, but for some reason it had taken until now, three years after they had met, to actually do it. They were on holiday in London for a long weekend and had been doing the normal tourist things all day, getting exhausted at looking at and appreciating things. Now, back at the hotel, after grabbing some food at the local steakhouse and discussing what to do later over a glass of wine, they were showering and getting ready to go out.

Tom lay on the bed while the sound of the water in the shower came through the thin wall to their room. Earlier they had passed a strip bar in Bayswater, an area not renowned for its adult entertainment as far as Tom had heard, and Sally had giggled. 'Perhaps we should go there tonight instead of another silly show in the West End.'

'You'd be too shy to go in there. It looks far too seedy for you.' Tom told her. He was right, the outside consisted of a sign at the top of some steps leading down to a dark doorway under a large Victorian house. The sign read: 'CLOUD 9, BEST GIRLS IN TOWN DANCE JUST FOR YOU'. It shocked them as they thought all London's strip clubs were in Soho.

'I wouldn't be shy,' Sally retorted, 'we don't know anyone in London, or the South East for that matter. No one would ever know.'

They talked it over during dinner and as the wine flowed, they became more sure that this was going to be a fun way to spend their evening. It certainly looked like a cheaper option for their introduction to the world of strip clubs compared with the neon lights of Soho, and there were fewer people walking around in the street outside to cause embarrassment when entering or leaving. Tom looked at his 26 year-old fiancé, two years his senior, and could not think of a sexier person to go to his first strip bar with. They had an excellent sex life, not least because of their mutual attraction. Sally, tall with dark brown hair, slim but with a good firm bust and an ass to die for. Tom was athletic and worked out regularly. Not ripped by any means, but his toned torso and blonde hair could get Sally wet without him even touching her. Although their sex life was incredible, after 3 years they were beginning to try new things to keep it interesting. Sally had recently let Tom fuck her ass for the first time, and found it to be a surprisingly romantic experience, trusting him entirely with her body as they shared a taboo together. Sally refused to go on the pill, so condoms were a must, but this often meant that they skipped full penetrative sex altogether and would spend hours teasing one another with their hands and mouths, until they would end up cumming in or on each others mouths, Sally swallowing Tom's load with loving enthusiasm. Tom holding Sally as she recovered from her orgasm.

Tom came around from his daydreaming as Sally walked back into the room, ready to leave. She looked stunning, not wanting to be outdone by the strippers, but also not wanting to be mistaken for one. She had a simple, classy black dress on, with plain black shoes, stockings and a silver broach, sitting just above her ample, but not explicit cleavage. Tom stood, kissed her and ran his hands over her back and down to her firm arse. Immediately he felt his cock spring to life, and kissed her more passionately, to which she returned the passion.

'We could always skip going out. Just talking about going there has made me so horny.' Sally said.

'I know, I could fuck you so much right now, but imagine what it will be like when we've been there and get back. We won't be able to get to bed in time.'

With that, they went to the lobby, got in a taxi and drove to the club. As they got out of the taxi, Sally could not help but flush as it must have been obvious to the taxi driver why they had come to this otherwise quiet street. The same embarrassment was equally a turn on, as Sally knew she was never likely to see him, or any other the other people she saw tonight again.

At the door, as they descended the steps, a couple of doormen dressed in large black trench coats opened by saying '£10 each, drinks and other services extra inside.'

'Fair enough,' Tom thought, and handed over the £20 to the men.

As they walked inside, Tom was surprised by how similar the setting was to that which he had seen in numerous films over the years. The walls painted black, a stage in the centre-front with spotlights trained. A bar in the back corner. The only thing that surprised him was the number of people already sat at the tables around the room. In fact, the place was so packed with various men and the odd couple, that the only table remaining was right down at the front by the stage. There must have been about 35 people there in total, and Tom guessed not many more could fit in.

Tom and Sally made their way around the periphery to get access to the table at the front. As they walked over, a girl came on stage wearing an outfit that immediately caught their attention. Dressed in black stockings, suspenders and bra, the girl looked incredible with the red stilettos that finished off her outfit. She walked around the table in the centre of the stage and went to one of the poles at the side of the stage, not far from where Tom and Sally were taking their seats. Tom exchanged an amused, knowing glance with Sally as the music kicked in and the girl on stage began to gyrate around the pole.

Within seconds of sitting down, a waitress tapped Tom on the shoulder and asked what they would be drinking. As this was a special occasion, Tom decided to order a bottle of champagne for the two of them. The waitress disappeared and returned shortly after with an ice bucket, champagne and two flutes. Meanwhile, Tom and Sally remained transfixed as the girl on stage began to remove first her bra, then her panties with the encouragement of notes being slipped in between her thighs and suspenders by some of the men sat in front of where she was dancing.

They could not believe how explicit this was. Talking earlier, both had agreed that as far as they knew, it was only in Europe where the girls would get totally naked in a strip bar, whereas in the UK they thought they had to keep their panties well and truly on. Now, right in front of their eyes, this hot brunette was grinding her naked pussy on a pole, only metres from where they were sitting. The girl was even turning her back to the audience and bending over, exposing her beautiful ass, and even spreading her cheeks for all to see her puckered hole. As the dance came to an end, the stripper walked off the stage and Tom poured the champagne. Whilst he was doing this, Sally slipped her hand under the table and, feeling his hard cock through his jeans, immediately laughed. 'I knew it! You were hot for her.'

'And I bet you were too, but I'm not sure I can check right now so subtly.' He laughed.

As they sipped their champagne, and toasted the evening, a man came on stage and began to speak: 'Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Cloud 9! We are here to have fun this evening, and I must warn you that things are about to get a lot more explicit than the last beautiful performance. If any of you think you might be offended by seeing a , shall we say, more intimate performance involving a couple of our most talented performers, then please leave now.'

No one shifted. Tom looked at Sally and they both smiled. They had clearly underestimated what could go on in and English strip club, but were excited to see exactly what came next.

What came next was a couple entering from opposite sides of the stage. On the left was a girl looking very similar to the last girl who had been on stage, except she was totally naked apart from her stockings. She also appeared to be Eastern European, with beautiful, high cheekbones and piercing eyes behind dark, slutty eye liner. On the right came a man, whose size shocked everyone in the room in more ways than one. Totally naked, his shaved head made him look like a thug, standing at least 6'2" and having clearly worked out, but with plenty of excess weight on top of his stacked upper body. It was not this that drew the crowd's attention though. It was his cock. At least 8" and very thick, but not even fully erect yet, he was significantly bigger than Tom and, Tom guessed, probably most other guys in the room. His sheer brutishness sent a shiver down Sally's spine, although she would never dream of even fantasizing about such a man. She was far more attracted to smaller built men like Tom.

Meeting in centre stage, the woman immediately sank to her knees and began deepthroating the man, whose cock sprung to attention instantly as he held her hair and fucked her face. Tom and Sally could not believe their eyes as the woman sank her lips down his shaft until almost all 8 inches were inside her mouth and throat- something they thought only happened in porn films.

'John here can fuck at least three women every night ladies and gentlemen, so take this as a warm up. We have plenty more stunning girls to satisfy this giant's hunger!' The man who had introduced them said from the side of the stage. As he did this, the woman sucking his cock stood up and perched herself on the edge of the table that was onstage. John quickly spat on her pussy and slammed his cock into her, which only made Sally more disgusted, yet fascinated, by this brute in front of her. The weird safety that she felt, being so close to this scene, yet being surrounded by people, meant that Sally felt relaxed enough to simply enjoy a show that would have otherwise set her on edge.

After about ten minutes of fucking the girl in various positions, John pulled her off the table and began to jerk off in her face, in exactly the way Tom and Sally had seen porn stars finish scenes, and that occasionally Sally would ask Tom to finish off a session if she was feeling really naughty. John held the girl's hair with one hand as he pulled her head back to receive the come that erupted from his cock all over her mouth and face. Stream after stream came out of his cock all over her face as she caught some in her mouth and some dribbled down her chin and neck. Again, Tom and Sally smiled at each other in amazement as the performers quickly made their way offstage.

Tom had got up to go to the gents in the break between performances and get some more drinks from the bar as they had both motored through the champagne they had bought on arrival. At the bar he ordered a couple of vodkas and the barman poured them. As he went to take the drinks from the bar, the barman leant over to speak to Tom. 'Mate, are you sure you can afford to drink here? No one else normally orders drinks unless they are very wealthy, and I don't mean to be rude, but you and your girlfriend don't look like you pay this kind of money for drinks often.'

Tom looked around the room. Very few tables had drinks on them, and immediately he felt a sinking feeling. He had heard of dodgy clubs where the entrance fee was minimal, but the drinks more than made up for it. 'Shit, sorry mate, but how much are these?'

'Well, all in, your tab is already £1275. Champagne doesn't come cheap here.'

'Fuck! What are you talking about? That wasn't even good champagne! I don't have that kind of money.'

'Look, I'm sorry mate. I just work here and wanted to tell you sooner rather than later. Most people are a bit more cautious about this kind of thing these days. You know, they at least ask the price before they order, and the boss insists that we are honest if asked. The police have cracked down on bars misleading people, but they can't do anything if you don't even ask.'

'Listen, both me and my fiancé over there simply don't have that kind of money. Not even in our combined savings account. We've just put down a mortgage on a flat.'

Sally had begun to notice that Tom was spending longer than normal at the bar, and looked over to see what was going on just as two bouncers sided up to him and a guy in a suit came out to join the barman in talking to Tom. 'What the hell is going on?' She thought. The discussion at the bar continued for some minutes and just as she was thinking about getting up and going over to ask what was happening, Tom returned to his seat.

Sally could see from his face that something was wrong, but could not have been prepared for what he was about to tell her.

'I am so sorry.' Tom explained with absolute horror on his face. 'I told them I would talk it over with you, but I can't see any other way out of this.' Tom explained to Sally what had been said at the bar as she felt the blood drain away from her body in shock. The manager of the club had came over to see why the barman was talking to Tom for so long. As the barman explained, the manager gave the nod to two of his bouncers to approach Tom, just to ensure he was taken seriously. Basically, he was told that if they could not pay up, they would have to perform onstage for the audience. Tom shook his head and explained that there must be some other agreement they could make. The manager firmly told him that it was either the money or that. 'Just phone some friends or relatives and ask them to put up the cash if you want.' He had said.

Tom and Sally knew that this was not an option. None of their friends had that kind of cash, and their parents did not either. Even if they did, would they be willing to explain what a mess they were in? Quickly Tom made it clear that they had no choice. 'The only slight bonus is that we have no need to worry that we'll be recognised. We can just get up their, do it and leave and hope we can forget it someday.'

Sally knew they had no other choice and nodded, looking at Tom with a mixture of fear and anger. Anger that he had not been more careful in the first place. 'I've explained that you are not on the pill as well, so they suggested you suck me off instead.' Tom explained, knowing this would be no real consolation for Sally. Tom nodded towards the manager to let him know that they would go ahead with the plan. He hated doing that, agreeing with the very man who was about to humiliate him and his beautiful fiancé on stage.

'OK! I've just been notified of a very special treat for tonight.' The man on stage began. 'It appears that some people still don't know the full price of beverages at Cloud 9 and they are willing to pay their debts in kind. Tom and Sally, please join me up here on stage and I will run through your performance.' As he said this, the audience erupted into eager cheers and applause.

Sally looked at Tom as he apologised with his eyes, taking her hand, standing and walking up the steps towards the master of ceremonies with Sally. The audience cheered even more when they saw the exquisite Sally dressed in her classy black dress, knowing full well that her humiliation was about to begin.

'Right. Tom and Sally here have opted to pay their debts by entertaining us all, and entertain us they will!' The man said looking Sally up and down, clearly undressing her with his eyes. 'Now, Tom here has politely informed us that Sally is not taking contraception, so we will not be expecting him to fuck her to completion on stage.' The audience booed and jeered the couple in front of them.

'I know, I know. Don't worry though. We are going to play a little game instead. I am sure it will encourage a good performance from both Tom and Sally.' Sally and Tom had no idea what this guy was talking about, but decided to just stand and listen to the humiliating way he chose to introduce what, they thought, would be a degrading, but simple blow job.

'As we all know, John will not be satisfied from his last performance, and I am betting that he is eager to get his hands on this fine piece of ass I have here beside me.'

'What the fuck?!' Tom said to the guy next to him. Just then however, he noticed the bouncers to the side of the stage.

'Yes, I am sorry. We haven't explained the game entirely to the couple here, so please ignore their shock. John is going to fuck this slut in front of you all. As regulars know, he is not a fan of protection, so will do so bareback. The game will be simply that if this slut can make her friend cum with her hands and mouth before John cums, John will be left unsatisfied. If she cannot, they can choose. Either he finishes in the slut's pussy, or her boyfriend can see to John. I know what I would prefer if I were John!' The audience roared. Any thoughts that Sally had had of someone in the audience protesting for them instantly faded. Tom could not believe his ears, but had very little time to think as John emerged onto the stage, his massive cock already hard and in his hand.

Sally and Tom had been entirely faithful to one another since they first met. Tom's immediate reaction was one of degradation as he realised this man, with a cock significantly larger than his own, was about to fuck his wife on stage as she tried to bring him off. The fact that his cock felt limper than it had all night, through the fear of the situation, did nothing to lighten his mood.

Sally on the other hand was ashamed. She had already resigned herself to what was about to happen, but could not believe it when the MC told her to get on her hands and knees on the floor. She was being treated like meat in front of all these people and her boyfriend could do nothing to help them.

As she got down to her knees, the MC immediately pulled her skirt over her arse, exposing her panty-clad pussy and ass and the tops of her stockings. Slapping her arse, he beckoned John over, who immediately grabbed the waist of her panties and yanked them down her stocking covered thighs. Shame filled her face.

Tom was still stood on the stage as Sally beckoned him down. She needed to get on with this, she thought. John has already cum once tonight, and Tom was horny as hell earlier, so with the right amount of effort I can at least get him there first. As she thought this and began pulling down Tom's fly, she felt John spit on her exposed pussy and rub it in with the biggest cock head she had ever felt. As she reached inside Tom's trousers, grabbing his flaccid cock, she gasped as John thrust his incredibly thick 8" inside her. The pain that shot through her pussy was only alleviated by the fact that she was already wet from his spit and an evening's horny thoughts. Nothing could quell the humiliation she felt as a stranger began fucking her pussy in front of a group of lairy, drunk spectators.

Despite this, and because of the realisation that the situation had made Tom lose the erection that he had been sporting almost all night now, she slipped his flaccid cock into her mouth as her face nudged against his lower stomach with each violent thrust that John made. She circled his cock head with her tongue, eagerly sucking and wanking the shaft until it began to react. As she ran one hand up and down his rapidly hardening cock, she reached under his balls with the other. She could not believe she was about to do this in front of other people, but she knew that Tom came almost instantly when she penetrated his ass with a finger.

Tom looked to the sky as he felt Sally's finger penetrate him, and felt like cumming almost instantly. To his surprise though, nothing happened. Looking back forward he felt disgusted as this huge, slightly overweight man fucked his fiancé from behind, clearly enjoying himself.

Tom could not believe it when, after several minutes of not cumming, he saw John raise his hand and heard the MC begin. 'OK- it seems we have a winner!'

'What?!' Tom pleaded. 'How do we know he is about to cum and isn't just faking it?'

'Well, if you want to find out, he can continue fucking your slut of a girlfriend here, and you'll take the risk.' He explained, and Tom felt ridiculous for being so naïve in front of so many people. 'Seems like the slut is enjoying it anyway, so maybe we should continue.' The MC remarked, removing his fingers from Sally's moist pussy. Tom knew why, but felt betrayed. Sally just knelt there, knowing nothing she could do would make this situation better, but full of hatred for the MC and John for his ultimate humiliation.

Alemahot
Alemahot
23 Followers
12