Strip Club Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, quicker than I had expected, his cock stiffened one final time, and he groaned, signalling the release. I wasn't sure what I would do with a mouthful of cum, but before I could think about it he was cumming, spraying hot spunking manjuice into me. It hit the back of my throat, before sliding down. I swallowed the warm liquid and revelled in the taste and sensations I was experiencing. It was salty, and slightly sweet at the same time. Here I was, on my knees, sucking the cock of a near stranger, in semi-darkness in the back passage of a strip club. And I was loving it all.

'Unngh, yessss, you suck cock good, man. You sure you haven't done this before?'

I smiled at the complement, and knodded, as he pulled out of my mouth, and droplets of cum spilled from my lips. I licked them up immediately, not wanting to waste any.

My new lover had cum twice in quick succession. I had cum once. Given the way this passionate exchange was going, I expected more. No, I wanted more. Standing to my feet, I spoke.

'That was wonderful, you tasted so good. And you have an amazing body. I can see why the girls love your show.'

'They are not the only ones.' He smiled and winked at me.

'Your ass is amazing too,' I said, glancing downwards, wrapping my hands around his naked buns, and pulling him towards me. Our lips met once more in a passionate embrace. Before long, our tongues were searching each other out, and then writhing together. After some time, we separated.

'I wonder what it would be like to fuck that ass,' I mumbled out loud, to myself more than him. But he heard it.

Without saying another word, he turned away from me, showing me his tight, muscular and curvy butt. It was hot, and my cock began to stiffen again. Pushing back, he rubbed himself against me. It was almost more than I could stand. I needed to slide into this guy. The precum was leaking from my cockhead as I nudged against him. Before I could go further though, he spat on his hand and reached behind himself to lube up his clean-shaven hole.

'Go ahead now,' he murmered.

I did. Pushing against his tight opening, my head slipped in fairly easily. He groaned in response as I pushed in further, sliding inch after inch past his sphincter. I had never fucked anyone in the ass before, not even a woman. So it was another new thing for me. But it felt wonderful. It was tight, and so hot. My cock was being warmed by the inside of this guy.

'Go on, fuck me,' he suddenly urged.

I pulled out slowly and pushed back in. Then I did it again, a little quicker this time. It felt amazing. His ass gripped my cock like nothing before it, and his hole rubbed against the shaft as I began to buck against him. I quickened my pace, building to a steady rhythm. I was really getting into it. He started to talk dirty to me again.

'Oh yess, man, your cock feels so good in me, in my tight ass. Fuck me, dude, fuck me good, I want to feel your hot cum in me. Cum in my ass. Do you think you can do that for me? I know you can do it. You'll love cumming in another man's ass. And it's your first asshole, my asshole, and it's all yours tonight baby.'

His words drove me on, and I fucked him a little harder and faster again. I could feel my legs tensing up, the sweat across my chest, the feeling of an impending cum building up in my groin, my balls tightening, my cock stiffening further, until it was almost completely solid.

Then it happened. I cried out as I came, grabbing onto his hips to steady myself, pumping and spraying load after hot sticky load into him, right up into the depths of his ass.

'Ahhhh, that's it man, cum in me, cum in me good. That's it, oh yesss. It feels so good. So hot and wet.'

I slowed down and held myself in him for a few seconds, before sliding out, allowing some of my cum to dribble out of his naked butthole. He reached around and scooped up some of it and brought it to his mouth for a taste.

'Mmm, man your cum tastes good. I'll be wanting more of that in the future.'

I didn't know about that. I didn't even know if I'd be seeing him again. But something in me stirred as I gathered my clothes together, did my shirt up and pulled my softening cock inside my underwear. My first experience of man-on-man love-making had been good, nay wonderful. I still loved a beautiful, warm woman. But maybe men would be featuring in my life too from now on.

12