Strip Game Addicts Ch. 03

Story Info
Amy plays another game, in the doctor's waiting room.
4.3k words
4.51
54.8k
25

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today, Amy Sommers had a doctor's appointment, in her small town, that usually meant a long wait, not on account of the number of patients, but since it's a small town, the doctor had to make house calls to many of the elderly patients' houses, leaving the younger, more healthy patients to wait it out in the clinic.

It wasn't really such a bum deal, as Amy brought along her best friend Suzie to keep her company on the long wait, though even that can get boring.

after a while, Suzie began to groan from the boredom; she and Amy had ran through all their conversation topics, read all the new magazines in the waiting room, even played around with the toys left for the younger children to enjoy.

"I'm bored~..." Suzie complained, same age as Amy, but with considerably more curves, the raven haired bombshell, leaned against the arm of a sofa in the waiting room, sprawled over it, but rather quickly, her expression changed to a wicked grin "Oh amy~."

Amy looked over, she looked nervous for a second, before asking "what?"

"Care to play a game?" Suzie asked, and while Amy already knew what kind of game she meant, she felt much more satisfied spelling it out "a strip game, to be exact?"

"In here? Suzie, what if someone sees us?" Amy's shock and surprise were betrayed by her obvious fidgeting in excitement.

"So? That'll just make it more fun!" Suzie put on her best charms, attempting to tempt the strip game maniac, although she knew the result already.

"Okay, but don't blame me if you lose!" Now full of excitement, Amy agreed, but stopped for a second, wondering to herself "What are we playing?"

Suzie hadn't actually thought that far ahead, she stopped and hemmed and hawed for a second, and then, as inspiration struck her she bounced up and retrieved a toy from among the children's area.

"Here, how about this?" Suzie asked as she brought over the bright red toy, Amy got a closer look at it and recognized it as Operation, that one game where you had to carefully pick out tiny objects from small holes on the drawing of a sick patient with a small clamp, all the objects were supposed to be puns on some sort of sickness, such as "funny bone", "spare rib" and "wrenched ankle", there was a set of cards to inform the players which piece to aim for.

"Yeah, this sounds like a great idea!" Amy replied, her heart fluttering "so let's see, how about, for each mistake, you have to take off a piece of clothing?"

"Sounds good! Let's play!" Suzie replied, also excited to play the game.

Amy started first, she drew a card for one of the pieces named "Adam's Apple", she reached in, the silence was palpable, until it was broken by the sound of a buzzer, both girls shrieked, and subsequently giggled, but after they were done, Suzie game Amy a meaningful look.

"Okay, okay... How about the shoes?" Amy tried bargaining, and Suzie just laughed.

"Boring~!... But I'll take it!" Suzie acquiesced, and Amy did a little fist pump as she proceeded to take her shoes off.

"Your turn." Amy said, handing the clamps to Suzie, who aimed for the same piece Amy had.

with the same tension, Suzie began trying to extract the Adam's Apple, and once again, the girls shrieked when the buzzer went off, causing them to giggle once again.

"Well, your turn now." Amy laughed, giving Suzie a sly grin "Are you gonna be boring like me? Or will you put your money where your mouth is?"

"Oh, is that a dare?" Suzie took the challenge and took off her shirt, exposing her luscious tits, still restrained by her bra.

"I guess I'll be boring on my own." Amy replied, enjoying the fact that her friend was sitting there in her bra.

"Not for long, if you don't start winning." Suzie handed the clamp back to Amy, who took her card, and went for the "Brain Freeze" piece, but failed to do so once again, this time, the girls managed to keep their composure.

"So, what'll it be this time?" Suzie asked.

"Socks, I'll be boring to the end." Amy said as she peeled her socks off her feet, now Suzie was visibly disappointed.

"Well, at least you'll have to take something off next time." Suzie sighed and picked up the clamps, once again aiming for the same piece Amy had, but this time, Suzie actually managed to pull it out "this one was pretty easy, you're as clumsy as ever."

Amy blushed thanks to her friend's remark, and just took the clamp back with a manufactured pout.

Drawing the card, she was to pull out the piece "Charlie Horse", and this one was no different as although Amy had managed to pull it out a little, she dropped it and triggered the buzzer once again.

"So, what will it be this time, miss boring?" Suzie took a jab at her friend, who was beginning to feel her heart racing.

Amy opted to remove her sweatshirt, while she didn't have a bra on, she did have a light shirt underneath, to be honest, this wasn't really the right weather for it, so she was kind of glad to get rid of it, even though her nipples were clearly poking through the shirt, and she couldn't even excuse it because of the weather.

"Someone's having fun." Suzie made another comment, making Amy blush again as she handed the clamp back to Suzie, who also failed at pulling out the Charlie Horse.

"Well, your turn." Amy said, barely able to keep her focus as Suzie proceeded to take her shorts off, shimmying the tight material down her curvy bottom, now her friend was essentially down to her underwear, right here in the waiting room.

"Okay, I'm done, your turn to strip." Suzie said as she sat back down.

"Hey! I could win this one..." Amy protested, even though she was aware that she'd lost every single turn so far, but she felt that she was getting the hang of this.

She drew the card, a piece called "water in the knee", it seemed easier than the previous one, she breathed slowly, trying to calm her nerves, and with held breath, proceeded to successfully extract the piece.

"Yes!" Amy exclaimed with a whisper, as she handed the clamps back to Suzie.

"Alright, settle down, it's just one turn." Suzie, taken aback, drew a new card, and aimed for the "Spare Rib" denoted in the it, but much like Amy, she dropped it and triggered the buzzer again "Shit!"

Amy was doing a little dance in her seat now, which seemed to be agitating Suzie, as she was essentially still dressed, while Suzie, who if she continued with her trend, would be topless now.

And just as Amy predicted, Suzie began unclasping her bra, and soon enough, slid it off and revealed her pink nipples, but covered them up as soon as she could.

"This is not how this was supposed to go," Suzie complained "You're the one who should be almost naked."

"Yeah, well serves you right for challenging me." Amy gloated as she grabbed the clamp and stopped to think "How about we raise the stakes? We didn't make a forfeit after all."

"I knew I forgot something." For a second, Suzie thought about what to bet, then came up with an idea "how about the loser has to do whatever the winner wants until after the doctor exam?"

"What? You mean.."

"Yes, the loser has to be naked in front of the doctor." Suzie confirmed her bet "Well?"

A moment of pregnant silence passed before Amy finally spoke up: "agreed", and almost foolishly, reached in and messed up her attempt to pull out the piece "oh no..."

"Alright! All is right with the world!" Suzie exclaimed, as Amy was now forced with the choice between her top and her jeans, but she certainly didn't want to expose her breasts just yet, so she began to unbutton her jeans, and started sliding them down in her seated position.

Sitting there in just her shirt and panties made Amy very nervous, even though her friend was sitting there in just her panties, it did not alleviate any of her tension, she hoped that no one would come through the door of the waiting room and catch them like this, though she admitted that it would be very exciting.

"C'mon, let's get this over with." Amy spoke with a shaky voice, not only was she so close to nudity, she had also just raised the stakes to something so humilliating.

"What, realizing you're gonna show it all to the doctor?" Suzie teased, making Amy blush even further, before picking up the clamps and drawing another card.

The card read "Wrenched Ankle", so Suzie proceeded to pick that piece out, and once again, the tension mounted to a high level now that the stakes were raised, as Amy watched, Suzie slowly and carefully lifted the piece out of its socket successfully, she didn't make any exclamation, simply grinning and breathing out a sigh of relief.

Now Amy couldn't stand the tension, when she took the clamp back, she realized her hand was shaking, but she couldn't stop now, she had to calm down, draw a card which read "Writer's Cramp", and go for it.

But unfortunately, the buzzer sounded, signalling another loss for Amy.

"Take your shirt off, Amy!" Suzie said gleefully, and Amy, without thinking, grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it off her body, exposing her perky b-cup breasts, she was now sitting in the waiting room, wearing nothing but a pair of panties, she could feel her nipples stiffening, she bit her lip nervously and gave them a little tweak, before Suzie broke the silence "Wow, I thought you were going to refuse, take off your panties and cover up with the shirt."

"Wait! Can I-" Amy gasped hopefully, but Suzie interrupted.

"Nope! No take backs."

With that, Suzie took back the clamps and focused on the "writer's Cramp", but she didn't manage to do anything before Amy interrupted: "Um, you think we can add one more rule?"

"What?" Suzie looked up, wondering what else they might add.

"How about the winner can get dressed again?" Amy suggested, and Suzie just grinned.

"Want to avoid being caught naked at any cost huh?" Suzie asked rhetorically "Okay then, I'll agree to that, it'll be fun seeing you squirm as the only one naked."

Despite it being her idea, Amy still seemed quite uncomfortable as Suzie once again focused her effort on extracting the piece, but also failed to do so.

"Aw shit!" Suzie cursed as she recoiled from the sound of the buzzer, and Amy seemed to relax a little.

"I win!" Amy said, seemingly satisfied as Suzie got up and began sliding her panties down her curvy butt and creamy thighs, giving the door to the room a good look at her privates, but the puzzled look on Suzie's face tensed Amy up again.

"Not yet you haven't," Suzie replied, lifting up her foot for Amy to see "I still have my sandals on, see?"

And with that Amy's panic rose up again, she had hoped to throw Suzie off her game and win the game with the last bet, but she forgot that Suzie had one piece of clothing on her, and now the pressure was on Amy to get this one right, or be completely humiliated while her friend gets off scott free.

drawing another card, it read "Butterflies in Stomach", a more apt card could not exist, Amy though.

Taking a deep breath, Amy took the clamps and began picking at the piece.

She failed to retrieve it.

The buzzer sounded off, signaling Amy's total loss, and her impending humiliation, she slumped back and covered her face in shame.

"Amy~." Suzie called out.

"Yes?" Amy responded, her voice muffled under her hands.

"Stand up, turn around, and take your panties off." Suzie commanded, she now had total control over over Amy, thus Amy did as she was told, she turned around and gave Suzie a good look at her cute and tight ass as she slowly lowered her panties and let them crumple at her feet, her engorged pussy was now completely soaked, Amy felt herself getting dizzy, she was standing completely naked in the doctor's waiting room, she stood there for what felt like ages before Suzie spoke up.

"Turn around." Amy heard Suzie's voice, and when she turned around, she saw Suzie had already gotten dressed, Amy couldn't help but bite her lip, humiliated at now being the only one naked in the room, to make matters worse, Suzie pulled out her phone and began recording Amy's display.

"I think this marks the thirtieth addition to my collection of 'slutty Amy's strip game forfeits!' Series." Suzie teased, she knew Amy enjoyed the thrill of the game, but still felt incredibly ashamed whenever she lost, every time is like her first time being stripped and humiliated, discovering its joys.

"Now sit down and spread your legs open." Suzie gave another command, and Amy hesitantly sat down and began to raise her legs up, placing her heels on the edge of her seat and spreading her legs open, forming an M shape with them.

Now Amy could feel her skin burning and turning a fluorescent shade of pink, her entire body was blushing as she felt the familiar tingle in her loins, she wanted so badly to start masturbating right then and there, but she knew that when she was under someone's orders, especially Suzie, she was not allowed to do so until she was ordered to.

"Alright, now spread your lips open." Suzie seemed to get into the groove of being Amy's mistress, like she had done countless times, Amy could do nothing but dumbly nod and spread her lips open, her wet, velvety folds glistening in the light, and her clit was peeking out of its hood, begging to be touched.

But despite that, Amy was left in that position for, according to Suzie, approximately five minutes, without the luxury of losing herself in pleasure, to Amy those five minutes were lost in a haze, it might as well have been five hours and she probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference, Suzie only snapped her out of it and back to reality when she began telling her to change positions.

"Okay Amy, I want you to turn around, knees on the seat, bending over, and spread those cheeks." Suzie gave out her next position, and Amy, almost robotically, obeyed her commands, following the instructions to a tee, now her anus and pussy were pointed at the door, if the doctor decided to walk in now, she'd get a full view to Amy's most private parts.

Once again, she was told to hold that for five more minutes, and to not dare move a muscle, Amy expected another five, eternally long minutes of waiting, but Suzie wouldn't even let her have that much.

During what felt like halfway through the time, Suzie approached Amy and began taking close up shots of the naked girl's flowering buds, her breath tickling Amy's nether lips, driving her crazier and crazier.

"Your pussy is so wet, Amy, if I touch it now, how fast will you cum?" Suzie asked, and slid a single finger along Amy's sopping wet pussy, the copious lubrication made it an easy task, but she hardly pushed it in, preferring to slowly massage her lips, making her finger wet.

"Or maybe... You'd prefer this hole?" Suzie this time around pressed her wet finger against Amy's anus, who gasped as Suzie pressed against her sphincter, almost hard enough to push it in, but not quite, Suzie instead opted to back away from Amy, and let her increased state of arousal torment her until Suzie gave her permission to move again.

Though Amy was quite at her limit, she was willing to do anything to find some release.

"Please, let me cum." Amy begged, her voice shaking and full of lust.

"No Amy, you are not allowed to touch yourself yet." Suzie admonished her lewd plea.

"Then... Make me cum, please." Amy was willing to endure any humiliation at this point, just to reach orgasm.

"You want me to finger you?" Suzie asked, not out of incredulity, but simply knowing that making Amy affirm her request would humiliate her further.

"Yes! I want you to finger me!" Amy's voice was becoming more bold and urgent wutg evert plea.

"Then say this:" Suzie prepared as she grinned widely "'I, slutty slave Amy, wish for my mistress Suzie to finger my pussy and asshole like the pervert I am until I cum and squirt!'"

And so, Amy was forced to say those words if she wanted release, she knew that full well, and so she did not hesitate to loudly declare:

"I, slutty slave Amy, wish for my mistress Suzie to finger my horny pussy and asshole like the pervert I am until I cum and squirt!" She said aloud, only to be surprised by a shocked voice.

"Amy! Again!?" A second voice came from behind Amy, who had closed her eyes from the overpowering ecstasy, she finally opened them, to see Dr. Apple, a woman of 30, standing behind her.

"D-Doctor Apple!" Amy squeaked, her horniness forgotten if only for a second as the panic of being caught in such a state by her doctor... For the third time "T-this is not what it looks like!"

"It looks like you lost another strip game and became Suzie's slave." The doctor accurately guessed, only furthering Amy's shame.

"O-okay... Yeah, it is what it looks like..." Amy confirmed, still not daring to move without Suzie's permission.

"You can sit back down, Amy." Noticing her distress, Suzie allowed Amy to move again.

"So will you be getting dressed again, or..." The doctor asked, not quite sure of the situation.

"Um.. Not, I bet Suzie that the loser would do whatever the winner wants until after the exam." Amy explained, her arousal and shame only increasing with every word out of her mouth.

"Oh, I see." The doctor, more than used to Amy's "habits", was not quite perturbed, in fact, most of the small town already dismissed Amy's quirk as normal by now, it wasn't a normal day if Amy wasn't naked and performing some sort of humiliating forfeit for losing a strip game "Alright, come into my office."

Amy was at least glad she was out of public eye, but the arousal was still there, making her squirm as she walked in.

"Go stand on the scale." That was the doctor's first order, Amy stood on the height and weight scale as it took in her height of 5'6, and a weight of 115 pounds "Do you eat properly, Amy?"

"Oh, like a horse." Before Amy could even manage a sound, Suzie had responded in her stead, and it was not a subtle answer either, which embarrassed Amy in a different way "I don't know where she keeps it all."

"Well, as long as you're healthy." The doctor shrugged and asked Amy to get off the scale.

"Please sit on the bed." The doctor motioned towards the medical bed, a paper sheet covering the top of it, Amy took her seat on it, keeping her legs as closed as she could manage.

"Ah-ah, open your legs." Suzie caught her quickly, still recording the event on her phone, Amy tried to beseech the doctor with her eyes, but Dr. Apple simply shrugged, Amy surrendered and opened her legs "Oh my, Amy, you're soaking the sheets."

And so Amy looked down, her juices had run so much they'd seeped into the paper sheet lining the bed, she didn't even think she could blush so hard, her face had turned hot.

"I'm so sorry." Amy clamped her hands on her face, muffling her own apology.

"Don't worry about it, the sheets are supposed to be disposable, and we clean the bed anyways." The doctor reassured her as she took her blood pressure and checked her breathing with the stethoscope, which occasionally glanced off Amy's rock hard nipples, causing her to wince, Amy was even almost sure that Dr. Apple was starting to do it on purpose.

"Now the last thing, I'm going to take your temprature." the doctor said as she brandished the thermometer.

"Oh doc! Can you do it anally?" Suzie asked, and she could hear a gasp coming from Amy, but the doctor herself simply smiled.

"I don't see why not." the doctor said, turning to Amy "Amy, please get on your knees and... Ahem, present yourself."

Amy couldn't believe this, but she had to obey, she shifted her position on the bed so that she was on her hands and knees, ass pointing towards Suzie and the doctor, who couldn't help but smile to each other as they looked upon the humiliated Amy's cute bottom, lewdly wet pussy, and readily puckered anus.

It didn't take long before Amy felt the thermometer wedge itself firmly in her ass, it wasn't that big, but the doctor made sure to "adjust" it to fit comfortably, and even then, most of it was due to the shame.

12