Strip Hearts Ch. 02

Story Info
The women arrive and Michael has no regrets.
908 words
3.82
34.9k
9

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strip Hearts Part 2: The Women

Author's Note: This is part 2. Parts 1-3 basically just sets the entire series up. I like to take my time. And oh if you don't know how to play Hearts, just Google it. 

--------------------------------------------------------

After pulling his car into the lodge driveway, Michael decided to step out into the open to take a deep breath of the fresh mountain air. He's certainly looking forward to the weekend, and the prospect of four women frolicking around in bikinis by his pool definitely isn't all that bad, in spite of the lack of peace and quiet he had initially planned.

Well plenty of quiet spots in the lodge that I go to if I really wanted to....and I'm sure I'll enjoy the view.

He smirked to himself as he unloaded his bags into the lodge.

--------------------------------------------------------

A couple of hours later, he heard the doorbell ring. A slight rush of excitement greeted Michael in the back of his throat... he's not even sure why, but he headed to the door with a bit more gusto than usual. Opening it, he found himself greeted by Nicole's gorgeous smile.

"Mikey!" She leaned forward to embrace him, to which he returned delightedly.

"How's it going Nicci? Come on in!"

The four women picked up their bags and entered the lodge; Michael was normally a gentleman, but he wasn't sure who to specifically offer so he just asked in general.

"Can I help any of you ladies with bags?"

They were all too busy checking out the lodge and just kinda half ignored Michael as they all ooh-ed and ahh-ed at how magnificent it all was.

Ellie however did stop and dropped her bags as she walked past Michael, giving him a friendly hug.

"Hey Mikey... long time no see. Thanks for letting us have this place."

"No worries. Glad I could help."

And after checking out each of the women walking past him, glad was certainly the right word. Ellie was a 25-year old lawyer, but her girl next door brunette look with slightly wavy shoulder length hair was almost a contradiction to the profession that she practiced. "Innocent" is probably the word that came to Michael's mind if he had to describe how Ellie looked. However, she was confident, though not quite bubbly like Nicole was and had a sense of calm about her persona with an infectious smile that made anyone like her instantly. And oh having 36Cs didn't hurt either. She was in some ways the opposite of Nicole, at least in terms of looks, wearing very little makeup and always having an innocent (there's that word again), yet professional demeanour about her. However you could tell that there was a personality that was just lurking beneath the surface that was ready to burst out at any time.

He hadn't worked out which was Krystle and which was Jenny, but they certainly weren't lacking in the looks department either. Both were shorter than Nicole's 5'9 and Ellie's 5'7 – he guessed that they were both probably around 5'4. One was probably the least attractive of the four, though that's like saying the Porsche is the least expensive of the sports cars that he had. In spite of her height, she was incredibly filled out for her shorter stature.Another 36C...Michael reckons,though her boobs do look bigger because of her shorter height.She had shoulder length dark brown curly hair and walked around with a bit of a tomboyish gait, suggesting that in spite of her curves, she could certainly hang with the boys.

Nicole stops everyone... "Oh sorry Mikey how rude of me. This is Krystle."

They both smiled and shook hands.

"Pleasure to meet you Krystle."

"You too Michael."

"She's the super active one among us all. She's finishing her master's degree in psychology but loves skateboarding, snowboarding and all that jazz... I bet she could kick your ass down the slopes."

Michael smiled. "Well one day I might have to take you up on that."

Having a higher centre of gravity with that chest of yours must be a disadvantage...Michael grinned and felt a slight stirring in his jeans.Nope not going to be bad weekend at all!

"So a master's in psychology eh? Have you psychoanalysed and categorized me already?"

"Yup. I did that based on what Nicci told me. It's all over for you."

Everyone laughed.

Nicole finished up the introductions.

"And this is Jenny."

"A pleasure."

Jenny was definitely the most beautiful of the four, and that's saying a lot. She had dark, long hair that flowed down her back and a slim and athletic build, with no more than perhaps a 34B chest, but she had long legs for her height and from what Michael could briefly see, an ass to die for. If she was a few inches taller, there'd be no doubt she would be supermodel quality. Even as it is, Michael wouldn't be surprised if Jenny already had a modelling career.

"Jenny's just graduated with a health science degree, but she models a fair bit of the time."

He smiled.

"Alright ladies...you know how the saying goes -micasa sucasa.... If that didn't mean my house is your house, then you can blame the Spanish guy who taught me. Or was he Italian...? Whatever heh.. Let me give you the keys and show you to your rooms."

To be continued...