Strip-o-Gram Slut Wifey

Story Info
Everybody is satisfied with Wife's new job.
3.7k words
4.34
164.1k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started innocently enough, I thought. My 28 year-old wife was helping her friend's sister out by filling in for her as a model/performer for a strip-o-gram service a few nights a month while I watched our two young kids. We needed the extra income and I know how much Suzy loves to show off her hot little body. Suzy has long blonde hair, beautiful green eyes, nice pert little B-cup titties with small pink nipples, and one of the nicest, roundest asses I have ever seen. She works so hard at keeping her self looking so good, by teaching aerobics a few nights a week and working out every day, that it seemed natural she would want to take advantage of her great assets.

The thought of my wife dancing and stripping in front of other men took some getting used to, but I was happy to have the extra money and Suzy seemed very happy about contributing to our finances after a few rough years. I would get a glimpse of Suzy's outfits as she packed them before she went out, but she was reluctant to do her striptease for me. I really wanted to see her in the hot little schoolgirl outfit (black high-heels, white thigh-highs, plaid skirt) or her policewoman outfit (complete with handcuffs and nightstick), but Suzy thought I'd get jealous or mad at her. I would wait up until she got home from her "gig" and although she would not give me any details, she was always very happy and very horny when she came home. Although I had to wonder just how revealing and naughty these performances were, I was digging the extra hot love-making sessions that invariably followed, so all was well.

I was working out with a buddy at the gym when he invited me to a bachelor party that he had planned for a guy he worked with. He said that they were going to primarily play poker but that they had ordered a stripper and a keg of beer. I told him I'd have to check with the wife and get back with him. As luck would have it, Suzy had a "gig" that night and I had to watch the kids, so I told my buddy, Oscar, that I couldn't go with him, but I got directions to the house in case Suzy came home early enough and I could stop by for a few hands of poker.

As Suzy was getting out of the shower and preparing to get dressed to go to her gig that night, I asked her, "So . . . where are you going tonight?"

Suzy replied "You know I have a gig tonight, honey" as she lifted her foot up onto the side of tub and began to rub lotion over her tanned legs.

"Where is the gig? Is it here in town, I want to try to make it to Oscar's tonight if you get home soon enough" I said.

"I have to look at the directions, its on Maple Street I think . . . I should be home by midnight anyway, is that okay, baby?" She replied as she continued to get ready. "Who is Oscar anyway?"

"I don't think you've ever met him, I work out with him at the gym. He's a Puerto Rican guy . . . he's the guy who sold me those tires last year." I explained as it dawned on me that my wife was probably going to be the stripper for the bachelor party I was invited to.

"Midnight is fine, those guys will party be partying all night anyway."

As soon as my wife left, I got on the phone and arranged for a babysitter. I was finally going to see what my wife had been up to for the past few weeks. This was going to be good, I thought, as I got ready for the evening.

"Hot-damn!" I said as I pulled up to the house on Maple Street. My wife's car was parked in front and I could tell there was only one party going on in the area. I walked up to the house and knocked on the door, but nobody answered. I could hear loud music coming from the basement area and could hear guys whooping and whistling. I didn't know the homeowner, Oscar was the only one I knew that was invited as a guest, but I suspected my wife was doing her "strip-o-gram" and I didn't want to miss it.

I walked down into the basement and saw a group of about twenty guys, mostly black and Hispanic, in semi-circle whooping and hollering. I approached to try to get a glimpse of what they were looking at when Oscar noticed me and came over.

"You got to check this bitch out, man, she is hot" he said as he pulled me over to the group.

There was my wife, Suzy, dressed as a naughty schoolgirl, dancing seductively in front a tall, muscular black man who was sitting in a chair in the middle of the group. I assumed he was the man of honor. I could not get over how sexy my wife looked. She was wearing black high-heeled shoes, like the platforms that strippers typically wear, with a strap around the ankle. Her tanned legs looked absolutely fabulous in contrast to her white, frilly ankle-high socks. She had a red plaid, pleated miniskirt and was in the process of taking off her white blouse that was tied at the waist. Her blonde hair was in two pig-tails and she was wearing some sexy looking black rimmed glasses.

Suzy was wearing a white push-up bra that pressed her boobs together and showed some very nice cleavage. I was proud of the way she looked as she playfully put her blouse behind the bachelor's neck and pulled him toward those nice little titties. She turned and strutted away from him, holding the blouse over her shoulder, and draped it over another guys face as she playfully pushed him away. Everybody was laughing and really enjoying her performance.

She squatted down a few times in time with the music and bent-over showing off her tight thighs and beautiful ass. Each time she stuck her ass out you could see she was wearing white cotton panties that had formed an enticing little "wedgie" and really showed off her round butt perfectly. She dropped down on all fours and crawled slowly toward the bachelor, as the guys were all craning their heads to get a good look at her gorgeous ass. As she crawled her skirt would ride up and down revealing more and more of her ass. Suzy was putting on a masterful performance as she looked over her shoulder and noticed the guys squatting and craning to get a better look under her skirt. She sat up on her knees, looked over her shoulder seductively, and then bent over again, this time putting her face down sideways on the ground and sticking her ass higher up in the air. She waived and wiggled her hips in time with the music and smiled wickedly as her skirt bunched up around her waist, exposing her round ass almost completely. I tried to stay hidden behind the guys, but was eagerly checking out my hot wife's hot ass as it swayed from side to side.

Suzy then continued crawling toward the bachelor and kneeled in front of him. He was wearing jeans and a button down shirt and was grinning from ear to ear as she spread his legs and looked down at his package. She rubbed his thighs slowly and looked up at him and then down at his package. She looked back at the group and smiled wickedly and licked her lips slowly and then bit her lower lip as she turned back toward the man of honor. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her hands run up his thighs and meet on his crotch. I could see her hands, red nails and all, massaging his manhood momentarily and then sliding up his stomach towards his muscular chest.

She unbuttoned his shirt slowly, all the while looking up at him and talking to him. I couldn't hear what they were talking about but they were both smiling and laughing. My wife began rubbing her breasts against his belly and crotch area she spread his legs further and leaned to the side. Now she was really putting on a show as she stuck out her tongue, looked up at him and slowly ran her tongue up his muscular stomach past his chest and right up his neck. She looked like she whispered something in his ear before she bit his earlobe and pushed him back on the chair, leaned against him and started to grind her pelvis on his. The yelling and whistling got louder as she turned around, arched her back, and slid down his belly with her ass stuck way out. Suzy sat right on his crotch and ground back and forth quickly a few times as she looked over her shoulder at the man of honor. She unbuttoned her bra and tossed it into the crowd, which was beginning to move closer and closer to her and the bachelor. She held her breasts together with her hands and closed her eyes as she teased and pinched her nipples and slowly ground her hot ass into the bachelor's crotch. This inspired an even louder ovation and the guys began tossing money towards my wife as she tossed off the glasses, let down her hair and, putting her hands on top of her muscular thighs, began to rub her pussy and ass on this big black man's package in earnest. The skirt was still bunched up around her waist and she was still wearing the white cotton panties as she rode this man wildly. He reached up and cupped both of her titties with his big black hands and softly rolled her nipples between his fat fingers. The contrast of his black hands and her white breasts was striking. She pulled his hands away, stood up and turned to face him. Playfully shaking her finger and shaking her head.

Suzy then wiggled out of the skirt, and pulled the waist of her panties up, which caused the material to ride up between her ass cheeks. She reached down by the chair and dug through her bag and came out with a couple of pairs of handcuffs. She cuffed each of the bachelor's hands to the arms of the chair, stood up and dusted of her hands. Suzy then unbuttoned his pants and grabbed the zipper. She looked back at the group, smiled, and then unzipped his jeans. She stood up and grabbed his jeans by his feet and slowly pulled them off. The guy was wearing boxer shorts and they almost came off with the jeans. My wife pulled them back up by the waistband and looked down at his package. She reached into her bag and pulled out a can of whipped cream and shook it up as she swayed to the music. She sprayed some on his nipples and ran a thin line down his muscular stomach, stopping just above his boxer shorts. She then proceeded to kneel in front of him and with a hand on each of his thighs, began licking the whipped cream off his stomach. She pulled her hair over her head to give everyone a good view of her mouth and tongue on the bachelor's body. My cock was now aching, and I could see other guys swearing and pulling at their cocks through their pants as they observed the spectacle.

My wife licked the man clean and then pulled off her panties and tossed them into the crowd. She sprayed a glob of whipped cream on each of her nipples and grabbed the bachelor by the head and forced her nipple into his hungry mouth. He eagerly licked and sucked on her nipple, as she threw her head back in ecstasy. She moved to the side and gave everyone a good look at the bachelor as he hungrily sucked and licked the cream off of her nipples. She turned around and sat quite forcefully on his crotch. Suzy then began to slowly rub her pussy and ass on his package. She sprayed another glob of whipped cream on one of her nipples and curled her finger at one of the guys, inviting him over to lick it off. This guy was also dark, either African-American or Hispanic, and he licked her nipple and cupped her other breast as he devoured the whipped cream. She playfully shoved him away, tossed the can of whipped cream down and ground herself on the bachelor's pelvis with a greater fervor. She had her head down and really rode him hard, eliciting cheers and chants from the crowd. Suzy began rubbing her pussy and ass in bigger and bigger circles on the man's crotch and stood up slowly and began to kneel between his legs. Before she knelt all the way down, she glanced down at his crotch and quickly got up moved to the side, smiling proudly.

The bachelor's enormous cock had worked its way through the hole in his boxer shorts and was lewdly standing straight up and waving slightly in the air. Everybody went nuts and even my wife began to laugh and clap. She seemed to be in awe of the magnificent cock that swayed in front of her. It had to be at least ten inches long, chocolate brown, and very thick and veiny. She knelt down in front of him and put her tiny hands around the base and propped it up even higher. She whipped her hair to one side and moved her face down toward the base. She looked at the crowd and the bachelor began pumping his pelvis, causing his big black cock to rub up against my wife's face as she puckered up her mouth and looked seductively at her audience. The room got suddenly quiet as she stuck her tongue out and began to run it along the base of the huge cock. The bachelor became very still as she slowly ran her tongue along the underside of his cock as she held it steady with both hands on the base. As my wife got to the tip of this monster cock, she began to slowly pump the full length of if with both hands as she looked up at the man. When her tiny hands got back down to the base, a thick glob of clear pre-cum bubbled out of the shiny black head and began to run down the huge shaft. My wife gripped the shaft with one hand, and with the index finger of her other hand swiped the glob of pre-cum off of the head and brought it slowly to her lips. She closed her eyes as she put the finger in her mouth and hungrily sucked her finger. When she looked back at the audience, with her finger still in her mouth, she saw me standing there, rubbing my cock through my jeans.

I could tell my wife was seriously horny until she saw me. She looked down and shook her head. Everybody began to look around, wondering what was going on. She sighed and looked back at me. I winked at her and motioned for her to go on. She gathered herself and looked up at the bachelor and lowered her mouth on his huge black cock.

She could barely get her mouth around that big dick but managed to get about half of it in her mouth. I could tell she was trying to deep throat him as she gagged when she tried to force more of it into her hungry mouth. Suzy started pumping him faster and faster, gripping his fat shaft with both hands in a circular motion with each thrust. Even though only half of this monster cock was entering my wife's hot mouth, the whole thing was glistening with her saliva and his pre-cum as she was performing the most masterful blowjob I have ever seen. She started just stroking his cock with both hands, slowly at first and then faster. She stood up abruptly and sat down quickly on his stomach, spreading her legs around him. She leaned forward and slid down his muscular stomach until her beautiful round ass was pressed against his huge cock, again forcing it to stick up in the air lewdly. His cock looked like it was going to burst as it filled up the crack of her ass and glistened with saliva. My wife put her knees on the chair astride this big black man and raised her ass up in the air. She reached behind her, spread her ass cheeks, and forced her pussy up the front of the monster sized boner. The moment that cock sprang free and began to whip forward, my wife cupped it with her tiny fingers and guided it into her willing little pussy. Slowly she sank down on the huge shaft and I could see that cock obscenely spreading that tiny pussy. She quickly reached in front worked quickly to manipulate her pussy lips to accommodate that gigantic member. She sat down and wiggled her ass from side to side as she began to scream and shake her head from side to side. My wife then started slowly riding that cock up and down by leaning way forward and then sitting back down. Each time she leaned forward it looked like that big dick was going to pop out of her. When she sat down she would tilt her pelvis forward a few times and bury that big cock to the hilt in her wet pussy. As my wife rose up off that huge dick, she would tilt her pelvis backward forcing her ass into the air, lewdly displaying her tight pink asshole and the ten-inch glistening black cock that was driving her closer and closer to orgasm. She continued riding this cock, steadily speed up until she was bouncing up and down on the fat shaft and screaming.

When her orgasm hit, everybody in the room knew it, she began screaming, "Fuck!" and "Oh Fuck!" and "Oh My God!" and "I'm gonna . . . Oh my God . . . I'm cumming!"

She had her head buried in his chest as she came, her whole body shuddered and she stopped riding him. My wife tried to push her convulsing wet pussy down on the huge black shaft as the orgasm overtook her, but the bachelor, his hands still handcuffed to the chair was thrusting his hips up wildly and forcing his dick into my wife's pussy so hard you could hear a slapping sound as his hips smacked into Suzy's pussy. He was pumping her so hard it looked like he was throwing her up in the air with his hips and she was landing full force on him. I don't know how his big cock fit in my wife's tiny pussy, but it was clear that she was loving every minute of it.

The bachelor was now yelling "yeah bitch, take that big black cock" and grunting as he continued to punish my wife's willing little pussy.

Their bodies were now both glistening with sweat and my wife was nearly trembling as this guy shoved his monster cock into her well-fucked cunt. When he started saying he was going to cum, my wife quickly got off him, squatted down between his legs and began stroking his cock with one hand as she moved her sweat soaked hair out of her face. After about three strokes she leaned to the side, opened her mouth and aimed that big black cock in the air in front of her so we all could see it explode. And explode it did! The first jet of thick white cum shot straight up in the air and began to fall down as the second thick jet collided with it forming a thick wad that fell on my wife's hand as she pointed the head toward her face and accepted another thick wad of cum on her cheek and hair. She continued pumping that magnificent black cock and directed the next several jets of cum to her mouth and chin. My wife then stuck the convulsing black dickhead into her mouth and sucked more cum into her hungry mouth. She stroked up the big shaft as it popped out of her mouth and she caught her breath, forcing the cum that had dripped down the shaft into a pool in her hand at the top of his cock, she stroked one more time, covering his black cock with glistening white cum before collecting it again by tightening her grip and licking the wad of cum off her hand and tickling his cockhead with her tongue as she smiled. She again buried the black cock in her mouth and sucked it clean looking up at him thankfully.

She stood up and everybody gave her a round of applause and a few other black guys moved towards my wife and began groping her body, feeling her ass and pinching her nipples. She moved towards me as guys were offering her money for blowjobs and asking her is she was going to fuck them next. Everybody in the room, myself included, wanted to fuck my hot little wife.

"Damn, baby, that was fucking hot!" I said. "I thought that big cock was going to break you in half!"

"Baby, this is not what usually happens . . . I hope you know I've never done this before"she pleaded with me.

"You're not mad at me are you, baby?" she asked as she tried to collect her clothes as guy continued to grab at her and lewdly proposition her.

"No, Suzy" I said "I'm not mad at you at all." I looked around the room and said, "It doesn't look like you're done working yet though!"

Suzy hugged me around the neck and said "I'm not through, but who's watching the kid?"

"Relax" I said, "Becky is watching the kids until at least midnight."

"So many cocks, so little time" my wife said as she scanned the room.

To be continued.