Strip Poker

Story Info
She finds what she is looking for in Vegas.
1.4k words
3.83
26k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vegas Baby! She was so excited to get away with her girlfriends for the weekend. Work was stressful and the past few dates she had been on were less than satisfying. She couldn't think of a better way to break up the monotony . Dina stared in the mirror for a few moments trying to figure out what to pack. Her small frame barely supported her size C breasts and larger than average backside. She worked with what she had and never received any complaints in the image department. After throwing a few items in her suitcase she headed out the door to meet the others at the airport.

Dina splurged on the first class tickets this time and was pleasantly surprised when she saw her seat mate. He looked to be in his 30's with dark hair and blue eyes. He smiled as he stood to let her in her seat by the window. She was intimidated by his height and larger build but he seemed friendly enough to share the ride with. He smelled wonderful and she was immediately impressed with his attire. The dark suit was a great compliment to those bright eyes.

He told her his name was Daniel and he was on his way to a business meeting at the Luxor casino. Daniel had been to Vegas a few times but always a business trip and never for pleasure. She teased him a little because she thought it was strange to think of Vegas as anything but pleasure. Feeling brave after 2 drinks, she asked him if he wanted to join her for dinner after his meeting. Her girlfriends were going to see a show that didn't interest her so why not ask? He was intrigued by her forwardness and agreed to meet at his hotel around 9pm.

She got settled in her room and anxiously waited for her date. She decided to wear her fitted black skirt, white button up top, and black heels. She added some fun just in case with the thigh high lace stockings and black lace panties. Dina didn't really have high hopes that the shy guy she met on the plane would be willing to play her games but she was prepared nonetheless.

Dinner was fabulous and Daniel was very conversational. She learned he was 34, owned his own company, and had never been married. He was direct and professional which made Dina feel like a child. She was 28 with a useless college degree and no real dreams of doing anything other than sitting behind a desk the rest of her life. Daniel was amusing because the other men she had been out with were boring and un-motivated. He surprised her when he put his hand on her leg and suggested that she come up to his room for a drink and her first game of poker.

He opened the door to his room and invited her to sit at the table in the living area of his suite. Like a complete gentleman he offered her a drink from the mini bar and sat down across from her. "How about a game of poker?" he asked. "My rules, 5 card draw."

She asked, "I know 5 card draw but what are your rules?"

"It is a slightly modified version of strip poker. If you lose then an item of clothing is removed, but by the winner. Once the item is removed then the winner has free reign over what is exposed, are you in?"

Dina could feel the tingling sensation under her fitted skirt and the blood rushed to her face. The thought of having his hands on her was exciting and uncomfortable at the same time. She finished her drink and agreed to the terms.

Daniel didn't hold back and beat her at the first three rounds. She lost her shoes, belt and necklace first. He agreed to go easy on her the next couple hands. She managed to get him out of his coat, shoes, and trouser socks. "Now the fun begins Dina." She lost the next hand and shivered as Daniel ran his hands up to the top of her legs to grab the lace part of her stockings. He grinned as he lightly brushed his fingertips against her damp panties. Dina was aroused by the sensual nature of this game and couldn't wait to see what Daniel had in store for her next. She won with a full house and confidently stood to remove Daniels shirt. She straddled his legs and stood with her breasts in his face. She unbuttoned his shirt slowly and stared into his eyes as gently revealed his well sculpted torso. Every muscle in his arms, stomach, and chest were visible. Dina had to fight to keep her composure as she ran her nails down the front of his chest. He lost again and this time Dina asked him to stand so she could remove his pants. She ran her hands down his stomach and kissed him right below his belly button. She unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. She took a deep breath when she saw his enormous member straining to get out of his boxer briefs. Daniel took hold of her long hair.

"I think you know perfectly well how to handle that Dina."

She pulled down his boxers and licked the tip of his cock. She guided her tongue gently down the shaft as she looked up to watch the pleasure take over his face. He took a tighter grip on her hair when he began to thrust his cock in her mouth. She could barely take half so she used her hand to make up for the rest. She loved the lack of control as he fucked her mouth so relentlessly her eyes began to water.

Daniel let out a deep, contented sigh as he watched the pretty blonde as she bobbed up and down in front of him. He loved the sound effects that came with a good blow job. He pulled her to her feet to regain some composure. He slid his hands up the side of her thighs to pull the tight skirt around her waist. He kissed her deeply and slid his fingers down the front of her panties revealing her wetness. Dina let out a soft moan as Daniel circled his fingers around her clit. He removed his hands from her panties and sucked her juices off of his fingertips.

"Take off your panties and bend over the bed."

She did as she was told without hesitation. She could hardly breathe from the anticipation of what he would feel like inside of her. He began to slowly lick her labia careful not to touch her clit. She was out of her mind with desire from his teasing and began to force herself backward onto his face. He licked and sucked her clit causing her to convulse violently in front of him. He could feel her tightening around his tongue so he stood to balance himself behind her.

"Fuck me now!" she screamed

Daniel slapped her ass and slowly slid himself inside of her warm wet pussy. She began to roll her hips with every thrust to allow him deeper inside. He briefly let her have control so he could watch her perfect tight ass rock back and forth in front of him. He tightened his grip on her hips fucked harder until sweat was pouring off of his face. He was encouraged by her moans and squeals but stopped so he could hear her beg for it again.

"Noooo! Please!"

He flipped her onto her back, tore her shirt opened, and sucked each of her nipples. She wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him into her but he pushed away. He kissed and licked down her stomach until he reached her pussy. He inhaled her scent and watched her glistening pussy as it contracted in front of him. The sight and smell of her brought him to the edge and he slid his cock inside her again. She screamed with each thrust until he felt her entire body tighten in his grip. He fucked her slow and deep until she finished. The sensation of her juices flooding over him sent him violently into orgasm until he collapsed on top of her on the bed.

Dina giggled "I win by the way...you were naked first."