Strip Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sharekaty
sharekaty
44 Followers

I think the combination of fucking another woman, and hearing her call his name was too much for John, because just as Katy was starting her first climax, John said he was going to cum too, and he pulled out as his first shot of cum hit Katy on the neck, and the rest went along her body. He knew she wasn't quite finished so he quickly moved, and I took his place inside her and began fucking her as hard and fast as I could and she came hard. It was the longest orgasm I had ever seen her have, and I almost came too before she was finished.

Finally, when she was done, I pulled out because I still wanted to fuck Pam. Katy laid there with cum covering her body, breathing heavily, and Pam came to lay next to her. She looked over at Katy and wiped some of her husband's cum off of her and put it to her mouth, and said, "I want some too, Jason." So I put my cock inside her and began a fast, hard fuck hoping I could make her cum before I did.

Luckily, Katy decided to help me. She reached down and began rubbing Pam's clit, which was another surprise for me because I didn't know she was willing to try anything with a woman. When Pam felt Katy's hand she reached over and starting fondling Katy's pussy too. Thankfully, Pam began to climax, and Katy's hand fondled her clit. Almost immediately after she climaxed, I pulled out and shot my load all over Pam's tits and stomach.

Now, I received my last surprise of the night. After I pulled out of Pam, Katy leaned over and started to lick my cum off of her tits. Then she went all the way down her stomach and began to lick her pussy. I was in heaven. Katy had never even mentioned being with other women in our fantasies, yet here she was right in front of me eating pussy. After cumming twice, John and I were done for at least a little while, so we sat back to watch our wives enjoy each other. The way Katy was running her tongue over Pam's pussy was a beautiful sight to watch. After a while, Pam told Katy to turn around so she could try to. I found later that this was Pam's first time with a woman too, but she had previously fantasized about it with John.

Watching my wife being eaten out by another woman completed my night. After the ladies brought each other to orgasm, we decided to call it a night, but we did stay the night with John and Pam. The next morning when everyone was sober, I thought it might be awkward, but we all agreed that we had enjoyed it, and there were no regrets. In fact, we decided to do it again, which we have, but that's another story.

sharekaty
sharekaty
44 Followers
12