Strip Poker

Story Info
Four friends play extreme game of strip poker.
4.4k words
4.38
241.3k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fiancée at the time (Susan), her best friend (Carol), and I took a two-hour trip to visit a college buddy of mine (Ted) for the weekend; we had set up kind of a long distance blind date. Now Susan, Ted and I are extremely good friends and drinking buddies from college, and Susan, Carol and I are extremely good friends and drinking buddies from our home town, so we were fairly certain that the blind date would work out, or that we'd at least have a lot of fun that weekend as friends.

We arrived early in the afternoon and decided to stay in that night and go out partying the next night. We drank beers and talked for awhile and then broke out a pack of cards and started playing hearts. It was like old times for Susan, Ted and I. As we suspected, our close friendships were contagious and Carol and Ted seemed to be hitting it off. After an hour or so of hearts, a number of beers, a shot or two, and a tremendous amount of coaxing, we switched the game to strip poker.

We all adjusted our wardrobes such that we had on the same number of articles of clothing. We also agreed that the loser of each hand would have to do a shot as well as take off an article of clothing. I am a good card player, but with terrible cards and no bluffing, nothing can help. I was down to my underpants in a flash. Susan was a close second, Ted was third, and Carol hadn't lost a single hand. I made a valiant stand, but eventually my underpants were lost and I was in my birthday suit. While I didn't lose on purpose, I am somewhat of an exhibitionist and I secretly enjoyed getting the opportunity to expose myself. In fact I still relive the moment in my mind when I slowly slid down the waistband of my underpants to reveal my cock to Carol and the rest of the group. Although it was a humorous moment, I can still picture each of their expressions in vivid detail. I loved it!

I am proud of my body. I am six feet tall and played competitive tennis during and after college, so I am muscular and in great physical shape. When hard, my circumcised cock is over seven inches long with a diameter of nearly two inches. I think that a large, well proportioned, hard cock is a thing of beauty and I love the moment when I get to reveal mine to a woman. I crave the moment when a woman carefully touches it for the first time, runs her hand along the shaft to feel the contour, cups my balls in the palm of her hand, and then sizes up my cock by putting her hand around it to get a relative measure of its girth. Each woman has a different style, some women are very timid, some can't wait to get their hands on it and start stroking, some like to give it a close visual inspection, and some just dive in with their mouth and tongue. Unfortunately there's only one first moment with each woman. That was my main trepidation about getting married; I wouldn't experience that moment again.

Since I didn't want to be excluded from playing more poker, a plan was devised for what would happen if I lost future hands. It was agreed that I would have to do as I was told by the other three, and they drew lots to determine the order in which they got to choose - Susan would be first followed by Ted and Carol.

I held out for six more hands. By that time Susan was down to her blouse, bra and panties, Ted was down to his underwear, and Carol was still nearly fully dressed. Ted and I were disdressed because we were looking forward to seeing her naked, and it now looked like that might not happen. Anyway, the punishment Susan dished out for me was to make myself hard. I complained, but secretly didn't mind. Play continued while I caressed and stroked my cock and balls. I could feel Carol's eyes watching my cock grow and I knew Susan was both watching Carol's reaction and admiring my hard on as well. Ted sneaked glances every now and then, but never actually looked at my now rock hard cock.

Susan was the next to have to take off clothing to reveal intimate body parts. I loved it when she erotically undid her bra and literally peeled it off her perfect breasts. She is fair skinned and has firm breasts with light pink nipples that get erect with the slightest enticement. She had goose bumps all over her body and I knew that she was both scared and excited to take off her clothes. She has natural beauty and a certain farm girl-type innocence that is a real turn on. In fact, it was clear that Ted was by the bulge in his Jockeys. I pointed this out to Susan and Carol, who called for him to take it out. Ted said that he would give a brief sneak preview if Carol would take off three articles of clothing; we were negotiated down to two articles of clothing, but Susan would have to pull down the front of Ted's jockey shorts for the brief display.

Carol went first and took off her last remaining sock and her jeans, revealing long, well conditioned legs, and a firm ass that was clearly outlined by her skimpy panties that were cut up the outside of her thigh all the way to her waistband. My hard on, which had started to subside, immediately rebounded to attention. Susan's expression showed that she had noticed my rejuvenated condition, and I suspect this may have influenced the way in which she approached revealing Ted's manhood. Ted was standing and had both hands on the waistband of his underpants as he reminded Susan that it was to be a short display. As Susan reached for the top of his underwear she seemed to purposely brush along the length of his hard on. She pulled down the front of Ted's underwear revealing a rock hard, six inch, uncircumcised penis. Her face was inches from his cock, and for a second I had the uncomfortable feeling that she was going to reach for it and put it in her mouth. However, after a thirty second display and a number of lewd , tension-releasing comments from everyone, Ted's shorts were released, a shot of tequila was taken by everyone, and the game continued.

Susan lost the next hand and had to take off her panties. I think the liquor and the sexual tension had been too much for her. Rather than just removing her panties and sitting down, Susan imitated a stripper as she first pulled her panties up high, causing them to go up the crack of her ass in the back and reveal the lips of her pussy in the front. She then started to rotate her hips as she slowly lower her panties, first revealing her strawberry blond pubic hair, and then more and more of her pussy. As a final flair she kicked off her panties, turned around and bent down to pick up them off the floor providing a spectacular rear view of her pussy and ass. Ted's and my cocks were rock hard again and Carol just sat there looking on, applauding, and laughing.

Ted lost the next hand, and after downing a shot, quickly removed his underwear and sat down. I saw a reflection of myself as he sat there with is dick at attention, trying to look nonchalant. I must admit that I was fascinated by his uncircumcised penis. I had a friend in high school who had one, but I had never had the opportunity to really check it out or see it erect. I commented on this, and Susan said that she had never even seen one. She asked Ted and me if, in the name of anatomical science, she could look at it up close. When pressed, Ted reluctantly agreed and I said that it would be okay. Ted stood in front of Susan with his cock virtually in her face. She then asked if she could touch the foreskin, and Ted and I both said okay. I think all three of us were fascinated by this as Carol and I both moved in for a close up view. Susan clinically took two fingers and gently clasped the foreskin and pulled it back and forward a couple of times. A small bead of fluid came out of Ted's cock and he immediately said enough and sat back down. I'm not gay, but at that moment I really would have liked to have had an opportunity to do a similar inspection of Ted's cock… purely in the name of anatomical science.

Unfortunately, I lost the next hand. Ted stood up, handed me $.35, and told get me to go to the corner to get a newspaper at the convenience store. My resistance to this assignment was fierce. After threats by Susan of no sex for a month, I finally agreed under the condition that the game would not end until everyone was naked and/or one of the women had to performed the same task. With that assurance, I set out for the convenience store with Ted and the women watching from the front porch.

I was fortunate that Ted lived in a sparsely populated and dimly lit portion of the suburbs. I dashed from the porch to the evergreen with my semi-stiff cock slapping against my thighs. I tried holding it with one hand, but I felt silly. I don't know why that should matter, since I was stark naked running through the suburbs anyway. My next dash was a longer one that took me across the street to a dimly lit driveway entrance. Unfortunately the owner of the house had a dog penned in the backyard who started barking. Almost immediately all the damn dogs in the neighborhood were barking and a number of porch lights came on. I stayed where I was for a while to let things calm down. My next sprint was to a darkened area behind the convenience store. There was no way to check out whether there was anyone around front, so I just decided to run as fast as I could, get the paper and get back to the house. As I came around the front of the store there were two cars. One was empty, and the other had a teenage boy in the passenger side. Not stopping, I slammed the $.35 into the paper dispenser, pulled out the paper, and raced past the surprised woman, who was returning to her car from the inside of the store. I didn't stop until I got to the house, which of course was locked with the front light on. After a brief period of waiting, pleading, and threatening, they let me in. Susan came over and gave me a big hug and kiss, and everyone listened intently as I recounted my adventure.

I was anxious to get on with the game because I was dying to see Carol naked and to make the others perform some diabolical tasks. When the game resumed, Carol lost and removed her sweater. I could feel the familiar tingling in my groin as she pulled the sweater over her head, revealing a figure that I estimated to be 34B-24-35. Through the fabric of he bra I determined that she has small, dark aureoles and pronounced nipples. Carol was sitting there with her legs securely together and a scowl on her face, so to relax her a bit I insisted that she take the required shot, which she did with some minor complaining.

Ted lost the next hand, and after drawing lots, Carol decided that Ted should have to sit on the front porch until four people passed by on the sidewalk. We would watch and count from a darkened upstairs window upstairs. Ted did his shot and took up station on the front porch. Susan, Carol and I went to the window and crouched down to watch the event. In the course of positioning ourselves in the window and watching Ted perform his task, Carol must have "inadvertently" touched my cock three or four times. At one point Susan reached down and caressed and stroked it until it started to respond. As casually as I could, I checked to see if Carol was watching Susan's advance, which she was. In fact, one of Carol's best inadvertent bumps came moments after Susan had stopped.

On the porch, Ted was sitting very still. The first passer by was a man being pulled by his dog, who never noticed Ted. The second was a teenager running past, and the third and fourth were an older couple out for a brisk late evening walk. They were walking at a good pace and even though I gave a knock on the window, they passed close by without noticing. By the time we got downstairs Ted was inside and seated. Everyone agreed that Ted got off the hook much too easily and would have to pay next time.


Susan lost the next game, Ted won the draw, and decided that I was to shave Susan's pussy. I had asked Susan to do it in the past, but she never would. This assignment met with great resistance on Susan's part, but we told her she had the choice of getting it shaved, or being held down by everyone and getting it shaved. After an unseemly amount of whining, and a shot of tequila, Susan relented to letting me voluntarily shave her bush. We allowed Susan to use scissors to first cut the hair. Then she laid on the floor and I spread shaving cream all over her bush and the inside of her crotch. As I spread the shaving cream I took a number of opportunities to run my finger along her slit, and even got it inside a little on one pass. Carol and Ted watched intently, and I know that Ted was aroused because his cock was starting to get stiff again. As I shaved her I had lots of opportunities to manipulate the lips of her vagina. On one occasion she had to spread her legs wide apart to allow me to shave between her legs, which gave Carol and Ted a shot of her wide open beaver. I didn't want to spend too much time on this task, but the outcome was a tremendous visual turn on for me.

With the loss of the next hand, Carol unfastened and slowly removed her bra. Her breasts were small, but as I had thought, she had small, but pronounced nipples that were so erect they appeared swollen. She was not acting inhibited any longer, and actually seemed to enjoy the opportunity to get naked like the rest of us.

Susan lost the next hand and it was my turn to get to assign the task. I told her that she had to go to the store and get a paper like I did, but she pleaded with me to change the assignment. Since the game was kind of losing its momentum, and I really wanted it to continue, I agreed to give her a less lengthy assignment. So instead, I gave her the assignment to get Ted and me hard without touching us. She thought for a second, and after the obligatory shot of tequila, she started to dance suggestively and run her hands over her breasts and freshly shaved pussy. Both Ted and I were doing our best to prolong Susan's assignment, but Ted was semi-hard, and I was starting to get aroused as well. In a bold, unexpected move, Susan moved behind Carol and started caressing her breasts and rubbing her own breasts on Carol's shoulders. That was it, Ted was rock hard and I was getting there. As an act, I shut my eyes and pretended to be exercising mind/penis control techniques. When I did, Susan came over, buried my face between her breasts, and moved her body side to side alternately dragging each breast across my face. Although she was breaking the rules I was too turned on to resist, and my raging hard on showed it.

My goal was to keep the game going until Carol was naked, and I really wanted to see her perform a sexy assignment. Unfortunately, Ted lost the next hand and was directed by Susan to take a sensual public shower, leaving no part of his body unlathered and unscrubbed. If the group agreed that he was not "clean enough" he would have to remain in the shower until he was. Ted's task did not interest me particularly and I remained in the living room while the women judged his performance. After a few minutes, Susan came out, sat down beside me and started to caress my soft cock. She told me to turn over on my stomach so she could give me a butt massage. When I did, she reached between my legs, grabbed my cock, and told me to get into the bathroom. What a sorry state I was in as I walked to the bathroom with Susan roughly holding onto my cock stretched back between my legs. When I got to the bathroom, Susan told Carol that I was being punished for being a stick-in-the-mud. Despite my pleas Susan would not let go, and at one point asked Carol to hold my cock in that position while she inspected Ted. The difference in the grip between Susan and Carol was like night and day. Susan was holding on for real, Carol was holding on for pleasure. I knew that I could break away at any moment, but didn't care to try; her soft touch was too pleasurable and she was gently stroking my balls with one of her fingers.

Meanwhile Susan was really getting into it. She was insisting that Ted lather and scrub his hard cock much more, which he agreeably did to Susan's amusement. She wanted to be sure that his ass was clean, so she directed him to rub the bar of soap along the crack of his ass. While Ted's task was not doing anything for me, I could see that Susan was certainly enjoying it.

Back on the "punishment" scene, Carol gradually let go of my cock as it became hard. As she let go, however, she gave me one last stroke and then ran her hand up the crack of my ass. This whole scene was starting to have the undertone of an orgy waiting to happen. I was attracted by the thought of getting it on with Carol, but didn't like the idea of Ted with my fiancee.

When we finally got back to playing cards, Carol lost, and at long last had to remove her panties. She had pronounced tan lines, which led me to believe that she must sunbathe topless a lot. Her pubic hair was shaved in the form of a well manicured arrowhead pointing at her pussy. Her pussy was a bit unusual; when she sat with her legs comfortably together, her lips did not close completely and I could clearly see pink that glistened with moisture. I suspected that when she spread her legs slightly that objects could be inserted with ease. Carol's pussy looked incredibly wet; she, like the rest of us, was incredibly turned on.

We each took a shot and agreed to play one last hand, with the winner able to ask each of the other three to perform an assignment, any assignment. As we all agreed, it was winner take all.

I was hoping that my luck had changed. In a game of five card draw I was dealt a pair of tens, and drew a third to win the hand. I first assigned Carol to give me a sponge bath. Susan didn't seem to like the idea, Ted was clearly jealous, and Carol had no particular objection. She drew about six inches of water in the tub and told me to hop in. She started by pouring warm water down my back and washing me with a wash cloth and soap. Each time she reached across my back her breasts rubbed against my arm. The stiffer my cock became, the more Carol commented on it and saw to it that her wet, slippery, swollen breasts rubbed more frequently and harder against my body. My back became the cleanest section of skin in town.

I was wondering where Susan and Ted were, but the anticipation and enjoyment of what was going on with me had completely clouded my mind. Next Carol told me to move onto my knees in a prayer position. As she started to run the soap down along my ass she commented that Susan seemed especially concerned about cleanliness of this area. She ran the soap around my buttocks, between my legs, and up and down the crack of my ass. I love anal stimulation and leaned forward to give her better access. Carol began to focus the lathering process on the crack of my ass, and I could feel her searching for my asshole. At first she made her slight penetration seem like an accident, but when she made a second "accident" and I let out a pleasurable moan, she knew she had the green light to proceed further. She commented that Susan expected nothing less than a thorough cleaning and inserted her middle finger to the first knuckle and circled it around putting outward pressure on my asshole. Then she began darting one, then two soapy fingers in and out; I was in uncomfortable ecstasy.

With a slap on the butt Carol told me to sit back and she ran the soap around my chest, genitals, and legs with her hand. She put a warm, wet wash cloth over my face and lathered up my chest and gave it a thorough washing. Occasionally the wash cloth drifted down to my cock, which eventually became the primary area of focus. As I sat there with the wash cloth over my face, I was able to completely focus on the sensation of Carol's hand with the bar of soap making circles around my cock, and then beginning to rhythmically stroke the bar of soap up and down the shaft. Eventually she put down the bar of soap and started to stroke my soapy cock; slowly at first and then gradually picking up speed. I took the towel off my face and watched her expression as she intently focused on stroking my cock. I reached over the side of the tub, and found that my theory was correct; it was easy to slide my fingers into Carol's wet, open pussy. She let out a low, soft moan and spread her legs wider apart to enhance my penetration.

12