Strip Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers

Craig was the only one to fold the next hand. Trevor won the hand and I lost. I took off my underwear amid cheers from the ladies, sporting an eight-inch erection, then I sat down. Craig drew the card that required him to answer questions truthfully for two minutes. Trevor's card told him to seduce the player to his right for one minute. He turned to Amy and started to tell her how sexy she was and how much he wanted her. The minute ended quickly and we moved on to the next hand.

Jen, Melanie, Hailey and I all folded, while Craig won and Amy lost, taking off the shirt she had just put back on. Jen drew a 'hot card', forcing her to take off two items of clothing. She took off her shirt and pants, then sat back down wearing only a white bra and baby blue thong. Melanie drew the pig card, so she stood up and ran around, giving us a perfect view of her sexy body. We had to reshuffle the Agony cards again, then Hailey drew the drinking card and I poured a healthy dose of tequila down her throat. I drew the foot rub card, so I returned the favour to Melanie, rubbing up her legs and lightly rubbing the outside of her pussy lips for a minute. Craig then read his card.

"A player of your choice is to give you a two-minute body massage, in private if you wish." He looked at Amy and smiled, remembering how she had taken me into the bathroom. He then grabbed Jen and led her into another room. I found out later that she undid his pants and stroked his cock for a couple of minutes before they returned to the room. Jen won the next hand and Melanie lost again, Trevor being the only one to fold. Jen told Melanie to kneel on her chair, leaning over the back of it. When she did as she was told, Jen proceeded to spank her luscious ass. Trevor's card told us all to make fun of him, which we did, then Jen drew her Ecstasy card.

"The player of your choice must grant you the wish of your choice," she read, then paused to think. "Amy, I want to see you suck Craig's dick." Everyone cheered as Craig went and stood beside his girlfriend. He undid his pants and pulled out his six-inch cock, which Amy promptly took into her mouth. She sucked it enthusiastically for a few minutes, then pulled away. Chris tucked his cock back into his pants and sat down. Amy won the next hand and Hailey lost, Craig being the only one to fold. Hailey took off her bra, freeing her large tits, as Craig drew his card. He received the 'kiss ass' card, so Melanie stood up to let him fulfill his obligation. Amy then drew her card.

"Have two players of your choice give you a two-minute body massage. Privacy is recommended!" She picked Darren and I, sticking her tongue out at Craig. She led us into the other room where we didn't waste any time. Within seconds I had my hand in her panties and was fingering her pussy while Darren popped her breasts out of her bra and sucked on them. Sadly, our two minutes ended before we were able to give Amy her second orgasm of the night.

Trevor and Hailey were the only ones to fold the next hand, where I finally won a hand and Jen lost, choosing to take off her bra. Trevor drew the 'annual physical' card and Amy spent a minute working him over. Hailey drew the mooning card, so she dropped her drawers and showed us her perfect ass. I drew a 'cold card' and was allowed to put on an article of clothing. Needless to say, I chose my underwear.

Craig and Hailey both folded the next hand, with Trevor winning and Amy losing. Amy took off her bra, exposing C-cup tits that were actually the smallest in the room. Craig drew the push-up card, so Melanie got on the floor, still naked, as Craig did his fifteen push-ups. Hailey drew the ice massage yet again, but this time we were able to see her nipples stiffen. Trevor's card entitled him to a sensuous kiss from the player of his choice. He chose Amy, taking advantage of the opportunity to fondle her breasts at the same time.

Melanie and Hailey folded the next hand. Trevor won again and Craig lost, taking off his pants. Melanie had to do a belly dance, made much sexier by the fact that she was naked. Hailey drew the tickle card again, and I delighted in tickling and groping her, making no attempt to hide my desires. Trevor then read his card.

"Have the player of your choice sing you your favourite song. If the don't know the words have them remove an article of clothing." He challenged Amy to sing the REM song "It's the End of the World As We Know It". A difficult song for even a hardcore REM fan, Amy didn't know the words, so she was forced to remove her panties, revealing the partially-shaved pussy I had fucked and fingered earlier.

Amy, Trevor, Melanie and Darren all folded the next hand. Craig won and I lost, taking off my underwear again. Amy did the stand-up comic thing, then Trevor had to let her put ice down his pants. Melanie then had to grant the request of Craig, the player to her right.

"I want to see you kiss Jen," he said. Melanie and Jen both stood up and kissed, the passion increasing with each passing moment. Darren was then forced to dirty dance with Jen once again. Craig then read his card.

"Truth or consequence," he said. "You may ask the player of your choice a question. They must answer honestly or pay the consequence of your choice." He thought for a moment, then looked at Amy. "When you went into the bathroom with Ty earlier, did you have sex?"

"No," Amy said, but not before hesitating and looking guilty.

"Liar!" Craig said. "You fucked him! Your punishment is to play with your pussy while you tell all of us what your hottest fantasy is."

My cock stuck straight up in the air as she pushed her chair back a bit and started to touch herself. She described how her fantasy was to be tied up, blindfolded and gagged, and then to have at least three or four people have their way with her. She didn't care if they were male or female, only that they used her. She even managed to make herself cum as she described it. We all stared in shocked silence for a minute before the next hand was dealt.

Trevor was the only one to fold the next hand. Hailey won the hand and Craig lost, taking off his underwear and exposing the cock that we had all seen Amy suck on. Trevor had to answer questions for two minutes before Hailey drew her card. She was entitled to choose a player to do a striptease. Since Darren had the most clothes on, she chose him. As he pulled down his underwear he proved that he did, in fact, have an eight-inch cock. He even rubbed it for a minute before putting his clothes back on and sitting down.

During the next hand Jen folded, Trevor won and Craig lost again. Trevor's command for Craig was for him to tit-fuck Hailey. Needless to say he was quick to agree. Hailey turned her chair sideways, allowing Craig to straddle her. She wrapped her tits around his cock and held them there as Craig slid back and forth between them. A few moments later Trevor told them to stop and Jen drew her card. For the second time that night she received the 'hot card', forcing her to remove two pieces of clothing. She only had her thong on, so she removed it slowly, exposing her neatly trimmed pussy. Trevor then drew his Ecstasy card, which said that the player of his choice must grant the wish of his choice.

"Amy," he said. "Dance for us." She stood up and we all admired her perfect body as she danced to the song on the radio for a minute, then sat down.

Melanie and Darren folded the next hand. I won and Amy lost.

"Okay Amy," I said. "I want you to sit right here in front of me on the table and make yourself cum, staring straight into my eyes." She got up and sat on the edge of the table, then spread her legs and began fingering herself. A few minutes later she came and Melanie drew her card.

"Striptease?" she said. "I'm already fucking naked!"

"So?" Amy said as she sat back down. "You can still dance." Melanie shrugged her shoulders and stood up and danced. Darren got the measurement card again, so he didn't have to do anything. We reshuffled the Ecstasy cards and I drew mine. I was given the opportunity to request that someone remove an article of clothing. Since Hailey was the only girl with any clothes on, I had her take off her pants, revealing a pair of baby blue panties.

Trevor, Craig and Melanie all folded the next hand. Jen won and I lost. She looked at me with a mischievous smile and told me to go down on Amy for two minutes. I did this happily, although I couldn't quite make her cum. My cock was rock hard and I wanted nothing more than to sink it into her pussy. Trevor's card forced him to take off his underwear and Craig had to reveal an embarrassing experience, something he had already done. Melanie then stood up to perform a song and dance number, then Jen drew her card. She drew the 'gift' card, meaning that she could give an Agony card to someone else when she drew one.

Trevor and Jen folded the next hand, Craig won and Amy lost. Craig told Amy that she had to sped thirty seconds talking dirty to each person at the table. She got all of us riled up by telling each of us how bad she wanted to go down on us and fuck us all. Trevor then had to identify us by touch, blindfolded. He groped the girls more than I had, but actually steered clear of their pussies. Jen drew the pig card, but she passed it onto Trevor, then Craig drew his card. He got another two-minute body massage, and this time he took Hailey into the other room, but within our line of sight. Hailey rubbed his cock for a minute, then took it into her mouth for the second minute, then they returned to the table.

I lost the next hand and Melanie won, with Darren folding in what was destined to be the last hand of the game.

"Okay, you big stud," Melanie said to me. "I want what Amy had in the bathroom. I want you to fuck me." Melanie got up and I followed her into the family room, as did everyone else. She had me sit on the couch, then she straddled me and guided my cock up her pussy. The others, my own girlfriend included, watched in awe as Melanie rode my cock. They had already witnessed Amy sucking Craig's cock, Craig tit-fucking Hailey and me eating out Amy, but this was definitely a step above that.

"Looks like you started something," Craig said to Amy. It was then that I began to notice the others start to fool around. Darren was standing behind Hailey, playing with her breasts and putting his hand into her panties, fingering her pussy. Jen stood beside Craig and started to stroke his cock, and Trevor stood behind Amy and explored her body with his hands.

"I need another cock so bad," I heard Amy say.

"Fuck this feels good!" I said to Melanie as her hips slammed up and down on mine. "I'm going to make you cum so hard!" I looked over and saw Darren taking off his clothes, then Hailey taking his cock into her mouth and sucking it. Craig had taken Jen over to the loveseat, where he knelt in front of her, put her legs on his shoulders and pushed his cock into her, fucking her hard. Amy was on her knees, taking Trevor's entire five and a half inches down her throat. The others were saying a few things from time to time, but I didn't catch much of it.

"I'm so fucking wet!" I heard my girlfriend say as Craig pounded into her. "That feels so good!" I reached down and started rubbing Melanie's cilt as she rode me. Hailey had pulled off her panties and dragged Darren to the floor and straddled his cock, riding him slowly, while Trevor had put Amy on her hands and knees and started fucking her from behind.

"That feels so fucking good!" Melanie said to me. "You're going to make me cum baby!" It was only a couple of more minutes before her orgasm hit, forcing her to cry out loud. She climbed off of me and gave me a kiss, then I walked over to Hailey. I had already fucked Amy and Melanie so far, and I had fucked Jen countless times in the past, so Hailey was the only one I hadn't been with. I stood in front of her as she rode Darren's cock, then fed her mine. She opened her mouth willingly, sucking all of Melanie's juices off of it. Melanie then pushed Hailey off of Darren and quickly took her place. I took Hailey to the floor and got between her legs, then pushed my cock into her and started to slam into her.

"Fuck that feels good!" Hailey said to me. "Stretch my pussy out baby!" I reached down and rubbed her clit, then watched as Trevor pulled out of Amy's pussy. He pulled Jen away from Craig and sat down, pulling her on top of him. As she started to ride his cock, Amy put Craig on the couch and started to ride his cock. Hailey, who was on her back with my cock pounding into her, was the only one not on top riding a cock.

"You're so fucking hot!" I said to her as I watched her big tits bounce. "You feel amazing!"

"That's it Trevor!" I heard Jen say. I looked over at her to see that she was looking at me as she bounced on Trevor's dick. "Pound my cunt!" I kept fucking Hailey until she came hard, then I pulled out. At the same time, Craig was pushing Amy off of his cock. We looked at each other, nodded and switched girls. I pushed Amy back on the couch, put her legs up on my shoulders and started to pound her pussy. Hailey was on her hands and knees as Craig knelt behind her and fucked her.

Melanie climbed off of Darren's cock, then pushed Jen off of Trevor's. She laid back on the floor and pulled Trevor on top of her, guiding his cock into her pussy. Darren pulled Jen over to where he was on the floor and put her legs on his shoulders before slamming into her.

"You feel so fucking good," Amy said to me, softly. "No one's ever made me cum as hard as you did earlier." She rubbed her clit as I pounded her harder.

"Take that dick, you sexy slut!" I said. "I love this hot little pussy!"

"Fucking pound me Ty!" she said, still softly enough that Craig couldn't hear. "Make me your slut!" I grabbed onto her ankles and held them up over her head as I continued to slam into her. "That feels amazing! I'm going to cum any second!" I looked straight into her eyes as I pounded her, and she stared right back. "Oh my fucking god!" she cried a few minutes later. "I'm cumming! Shit yes!" As I pulled out of Amy and made my way over to Jen, I saw Craig pull himself out of Hailey. He grabbed Melanie away from Trevor and stood her up, bending her over the kitchen table and shoving his dick into her from behind. I put Jen on her back, her legs on my shoulders, and started to slam into her. Trevor got between Hailey's legs and started to fuck her while Darren put Amy on her side and slid into her.

"You liked all that strange cock, didn't you?" I said to Jen as I fucked her. She came instantly as I said those words. "You looked so sexy fucking those other guys!"

"I loved those cocks," she said. "But I love yours more!"

"I want you to cum again!" I said. "Cum all over my cock!" I pinned her ankles up over her head just as I had done to Amy. "I love your hot little pussy baby!" I overheard Craig tell Melanie that he wanted to cum in her mouth, so I turned to watch as she got on her knees and took him into her mouth. Seconds later he started to cum and Melanie swallowed every last drop of it.

"I bet you wish you just came in her mouth, don't you?" Jen asked me.

"This feels too fucking good to stop now!" I said.

"I could taste my pussy all over that!" Melanie said.

I just happened to look over as Trevor pulled his cock out of Hailey's pussy and shot a big load onto her stomach and chest.

"This is the hottest thing I've ever seen!" Craig said, looking around the room at the naked bodies.

"It felt fucking amazing!" Melanie added. She came up behind me and started to run her hands all over my chest and then down to grope my balls and the base of my shaft as I fucked my girlfriend. At the same time, Hailey came to me and started to kiss me. I have no doubt that the others were jealous that I was receiving the attention of three girls at once. Darren looked over at us and lost it, pulling out and cumming all over Amy's stomach.

"My cock is fucking throbbing!" I said.

"Cum on my fucking face!" Jen said to me. I shoved my cock into her a couple of more times, then pulled out and straddled her chest. Hailey grabbed hold of my cock and rubbed it. It took less than ten seconds for the first shot of cum to hit Jen in the face. The girls cheered as I covered my girlfriend's face, something she let me do on a regular basis.

The girls all got up and went to the bathroom to get themselves cleaned up as Trevor, Craig, Darren and I all started putting our clothes on. When the girls returned to the room they did the same, giving us one last look at their bodies.

Over the course of the next twenty minutes everyone left, Jen and I being the last ones to go. As we got into the car Jen turned down the stereo.

"So," she said, "how are you going to make it up to me for fucking Amy and not telling me?"

"I think I've got a pretty good idea," I replied. "Let's head home and I'll show you."

As I pulled the car out of the driveway Jen reached over and pulled out my cock, then started to suck it...

bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers
12