Strip Poker Ch. 01

Story Info
Sher tells of her first strip poker game.
1.7k words
4.28
152.6k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 10/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a true story and although some of the details may be a little different than what really happened (my memory is not that good), on the whole, the story is true and I have written it to be as close to what really happened as possible. Also, all parties indicated in the story were at least 18 at the time of the events.

*

When I was in my late teens, I had a guy friend that could not be beat. We talked about everything and we spent a huge amount of time together. There was never any real attraction or anything physical. It was just friends and fun. He was my bud and I loved him like a brother and I think he felt the same about me.

In the summer time, my mother had to work and my father wasn't around, so that left me in an empty house with way too much time on my hands. I worked afternoons and evenings, so my days were pretty much alone in the apartment with the remote and a working phone.

On this particular day, my bud, I'll call him Jim, and one of my girlfriends Janet came over. We had all just graduated high school and I was 18. Jim and Janet were both about to turn 19. They really were not supposed to come in (momma's rules), but I was bored and I thought what the heck. They were good friends and they weren't the type to do anything that would get me in trouble.

We hung around most of the morning just talking about stupid stuff like parents, and how we were glad to be out of school and of course we talked about guys and girls. Jim had to tell us everything about his favorite dates and the silly things that would go on. Janet would do the same and we all just sat around and laughed, giggled and blushed most of the morning.

Around 11:00, Jim brought up the idea of playing cards. Janet and I were OK with that so I went into the other room to get a deck. I came back and sat down on the floor with them and asked them what they wanted to play. Jim recommended some card game I had never heard of before, and I recommended one they had never heard before and we went on and on for a few minutes. Before long, Janet said, have you guys ever played "Strip Poker?" This sort of caught me off guard. I would expect something like this from Jim, but Janet? It wasn't that she was little miss too goody shoes or anything, but she was a bit homely.

Jim and I blushed and looked at one another. I wasn't really sure what to say. I mean, what was I to get out of this game? I really wasn't attracted to Janet (or any other girls at the time) and Jim...well, he was a friend and I just never thought of him that way.

Before I could answer, Jim smiled at me and said "I'm in!" I was stunned. I had never seen anything like this from him before, and now here I was trying to find a way out. I tried back peddling, and as could be expected, they started calling me chicken and teasing me....OK...count me in too damnit!

What in the world had I gotten myself into? I had never played this game before, and really, except for some sexual experience with boyfriends, I had never been naked in front of anyone.

Jim scooped up the cards and started dealing them out. We all took new cards and played our hands. For this one, Jim won. Janet and I looked at one another, grumbled a little with a big blush on our faces and proceeded to take our shoes off.

On the next hand, I won. There went Jim's shoes and Janet's socks.

Next, I won again. There went Jim's socks but Janet was in a bit of a bind. It was still very early in the game, and it was summer time. There wasn't much that could be taken off. She paused for a while and ultimately took off her shirt, exposing her white bra.

Next, Janet won. She was very relieved on that hand and I could tell she was starting to get nervous. I could also see more of what Janet was planning and how strip poker was so close to her lips. She had the hots for Jim. She was flirting with Jim very openly. I had never seen this with her before, but it was obvious what she was up to. Jim took off his shirt, as did I. Janet just blushed and looked him over.

Next, I won. This was very bad for Janet, and it was a little bad for Jim. They just started busting out laughing and fighting with one another about who was going to go first. Eventually, I got tired of watching them fight and told them both to either play or quit. Jim got the message, stood up and quickly took off his shorts. He was wearing dark blue briefs, and although I had never looked at him before like this, the first thing I saw was his hard penis through his briefs. I felt a tingle in my middle area immediately that I didn't expect.

Janet was ogling Jim at this point and she eventually looked at him with a serious look and said "Are you hard Jim?" I couldn't believe she said it as he and I started bursting out laughing. She sort of started laughing with us eventually, but within a minute went back to her question "well, are you?" I could tell this made him uncomfortable as he said "No," which of course we all started laughing about for another few minutes.

It wasn't long before Jim realized Janet hadn't taken off anything and he confronted her. He said: "When are you going to take something off?" Everything went quiet. Without batting an eyelash, she stood up and said, "I quit" and started putting her clothes back on. We couldn't believe it. Here he had done his part and we all played her game as we should, and now she wanted to quit. We argued with her for a while but, she ultimately got her way and went home leaving Jim and me half naked on the floor with a deck of cards.

I could tell this bothered him, not just that she weaseled out, but that I think he started to like her. Any chance she had with him was gone now. He didn't like cheaters or liars. I knew him and this was not something he was going to live with.

So, there I was on the floor and I started putting the cards back in the box and he looked up at me and said, "hey, what are you doing?" I asked him what he meant and he said, why are you putting the cards away? I said that I thought our game was over and he said not so fast. I don't intend on loosing and you're going to finish.

"Really?" I said. "You want to finish?" I thought about it for a second and thought, heck, one more hand and I get to see his penis. He is my friend, but hey, I would play this game out to see any man's penis at that point in my life. It wasn't like it was something I was seeing every day or anything.

I told him OK, but that we had to finish at the table since the floor was so hard. He said OK, but only if we throw our clothes to the middle of the room as we took them off. I wasn't sure what he was doing, but I went along. At this point, I was a sure winner. I was going to win and I was going to see his penis.

He dealt....Ouch. I lost. I didn't expect this and I started turning all red. He just grinned real wide and kept looking at my top. I knew he wanted to see me take off my bra so rather than give him the satisfaction, I reached down and pulled my panties down. I looked him in the eye and grinned real big as I took the panties and threw them to the middle of the room.

He didn't expect this. He basically got nothing for his winnings because he couldn't see through the table at me and I still had my bra on. I could tell he was disappointed but looked him in the eye and said with a big laugh, "My deal Jim!"

I dealt them....Oh my God! I had lost. I couldn't believe it. I thought for sure I was going to win, but here I was the big looser and about to expose my body to a guy.

I wasn't going to pull a Janet. I didn't know if he wanted to see or what, but I wasn't going to handle this her way. I figured if he was anything like me though, he probably did want to see just because it would be a naked woman. Of course that wasn't much of a comforting thought, but oh well. I reached behind my back, undid the clasp and pulled up my bra. I was completely naked and exposed and all my clothes were on the other part of the room and Oh my God! I could see lust in his eyes. I didn't know what to do. Here was my best friend looking at my breasts like they were the first breasts he had ever seen.

He broke the silence. He looked up at me with his big smile and could see I was mortified. He asked me if I was OK and I said sure. I'm.....ahhh....OK. He knew I was uncomfortable and he did something that I didn't expect. He stood up and took down his briefs in front of me.

He was hard for sure. It stood out with a bit of a curve to the left and he threw his briefs on the pile of clothes and looked at me and said "Is that better?" I giggled. I couldn't help myself as he sat down. I was staring the whole time, but I looked up into his eyes once I couldn't see his penis anymore and said "Yes, I am better," and started laughing with him.

To be Continued...