Strip Poker Ch. 03

Story Info
The strip poker adventure concludes.
2.2k words
4.6
92.4k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 10/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a true story and although some of the details may be a little different than what really happened (my memory is not that good), on the whole, the story is true and I have written it to be as close to what really happened as possible. Also, all parties indicated in the story were at least 18 at the time of the events.

*

Now here I was, laying up against the back of my bed with pillows behind me, my knees pulled up and spread out and Jim was laying naked in front of me with his head only a few inches from my stuff and he was using his hands and fingers on me like an admired toy. He knew by my reaction that my button was the spot that caused the most reaction. Every time he went near it with his fingers, I would breath in a large gulp of air and pull my head back. He took his middle finger and slid it down the length of my lips then back up to my button, as he would watch me react.

He was laying on his side and I could see that not only was he hard, but his hardness was twitching. I could see this was exciting him as his hardness would jump up slightly ever few seconds almost like a pulsing object.

I decided, I didn't want this to be one of those quiet lay back and let things happen kind of times. He said he wanted to "ask questions" and so, that is what we were going to do. I asked him what was happening with his penis. "Why is it twitching like that?"

He blushed and said he was just horny, VERY horny. He quit doing what he was doing with his fingers, sat up and faced me very much like I was sitting, his penis pointing at me and bobbing every few seconds.

He lay back a little on his hands and he said, "Give me your hand" and I did.

He took my hand and put it under his sack and said, "do you feel that tight area right there?" It was like some sort of tight muscle or something and I could feel it flexing and pulsing on my fingers. It would push against me and I could see his penis bob up in front of me.

I had no idea that a man's body was like that. This muscle went all the way from his anus and ultimately became his penis. I could feel it all the way from the back of his sack, all the way up the length of the shaft. It was like this area was part of his penis or something. I never knew this before.

As I was now fondling him again, I asked him what he really liked feeling most. He grinned, but answered. He said, "take your finger up the length to the spot just where my head comes together on the underside."

I did and he said, just a little bit down from that spot on the under side of the shaft was the most sensitive area. He grinned widely and said, "that is where I like to feel moisture" as he started to giggle.

I started to giggle a little too, but thought, why not. I resituated myself so that I had my head between his legs and before he knew what was happening, I stuck out my tongue and licked the spot he had pointed out for me. He gasped for air immediately and I grinned up at him. "So, I guess you do like that?" as I giggled.

He simply replied, "well, I wasn't expecting that, but, YESSSS, I like that!"

I asked him if he liked when a girl sucked on his penis and he said very honestly, "I've never really had that before Jennifer, but, yes, that would be marvelous I'm sure."

I grinned up at him and stuck his head in my mouth. Again, I could tell he wasn't expecting this as he gasped for air again.

I just put the head in my mouth and took my tongue on his underside and started licking as I sucked hard on his head.

I think he like it, for the next thing that came from his mouth was "Oh my fucking God that feels good!" I didn't like the word he used, but I got the message and enjoyed what it was doing to him.

I continued to lick and suck on his penis tip for a while and noticed that he had grabbed the back of my head. I didn't really like that, stopped and said, "What are you doing?"

It was like I had slapped him. His eyes opened real wide and he said "What?"

"You are pushing on my head. Leave my head alone."

"OK, OK, I'm sorry, very sorry..."

I went back to what I was doing and started wondering if he wanted something else. If that was what the hands on the head meant. I let loose of his head and said, "were you wanting something else Jim?"

He grinned again, and said "it would feel great if you put it further in."

I wasn't sure how to react to this. I guess this made since, but now I had to figure out how to do that. He sort of already filled a large part of my mouth with his head, but I thought, maybe if I tried. I put my mouth back on his head, started sucking, and pushed it further into my mouth until it pushed against the back of my mouth. I just about gagged, but stopped and pulled back again.

I probably got an inch or so in, and I could see in his eyes that he appreciated it, so I did this in and out motion for a few more minutes. I could tell he liked this because as I started to slide him in my mouth again, he would push from his hips to try to get more in.

With a sloppy slurping sound, I sort of released his head from my mouth and licked the bottom side one more time as I took my hand and grabbed the shaft gently. I looked up at him and said "What do you think Jim?"

He grinned widely and said, "Jennifer, that was heaven" as he let out a deep breath and laid his head back for a second.

Within a few seconds, he sat back up again and asked me to lay back. I got back on my bottom and lay back on the pillows as he quickly put his head between my legs and licked my button. I gasped for air and said "Oh God". I had never felt anything like this.

He laughed and said, "I guess you like that."

"Fuck Yes!" I replied as I leaned my head back, and instinctively put my hand on the back of his head and pulled him toward me. I didn't like that word, but it came so easy to my lips at the time.

He looked up at me and stopped and said "What are you doing?"

I didn't want him to stop and my eyes popped open and I said "What, What? What's the matter?"

He said with a grin, "you are putting your hands on the back of my head."

You know, he was right, and it just dawned on me that he was trying to make a point. It was natural to pull him to me just as it was natural for him to pull me to him.

I smiled and said "Touché, but don't stop!" as I giggled at him.

He did as he was told and went back to poking his tongue at my button.

I loved this, and I noticed before long, I was going to orgasm. My breathing was getting deeper and I could feel my insides pumping and tightening as he continued his licking.

I said to him in a pleading voice, "please don't stop, just whatever you do, please don't stop." He giggled a little, but he took the queue and continued on.

Within a few minutes, I could feel the waves of uncontrolled pleasure. I bucked against his face as I pushed his head to me and my body pulsed uncontrollably as I said "Yes, Yes, God Yes..." and let the orgasm take me.

It was strong and lasted for what seemed like eternity then it finally subsided and I lay back on the pillows panting for more air as I gently pushed him away from my button. I was too sensitive now and couldn't take any more in that area.

He just lay there on his elbows admiring me with a slight smile on his face. I looked down at him from between my legs and smiled real big.

I said, "God Jim! I'm sorry. I didn't expect that. I just couldn't stop it."

He said, "Don't be sorry Jennifer, I loved watching you do that! It turned me on....see." He pointed at his penis as it was pulsing and pointing up at me.

I grinned widely, rolled my head back and took a few more seconds to catch my breath. I quickly sat up and asked him to lay back. He seemed surprised. I said, "Lay back against those pillows. It's your turn."

He said with a smile "really?" and I said, fair is fair as I quickly grabbed his penis with one hand and looked at him in the eyes.

I said to him as I grinned, "OK, what do I need to do to you to cause you to orgasm? I don't want you doing things in my mouth Jim, but what do I need to do."

He said, "well, OK" and he grinned widely also.

He said, "This isn't going to take very long. Take it in your hand and just stroke it up and down."

I started pumping it up and down and said, "Like this?"

"Yea, just like that. Now take your other hand and play with my balls while you do that."

"Really? Won't that hurt?"

"No. Be gentle, but play with them a little. It adds to the experience."

I kind of wanted to know where he learned this little tidbit, but decided that question was for another time and I continued on stroking up and down on his penis while I fondled his balls.

He was right. It wasn't more than a minute or two and I could tell he was about to orgasm. His body started to tense up, his head fell back and with a growl from his mouth a big spurt of white stuff sprang from his penis and landed on his belly. I could feel his balls and penis pulsing in my hands. I also felt the oooz of cum on my hands.

As I indicated earlier, this wasn't my first sexual experience. I had been with a few guys before this, but this was the first time I had ever actually seen a man cum. I never really knew how it happened or really what it looked like. I knew that I had felt the penis pulse within me but I never really knew how much of a life it took on during orgasm. I was in awe of this as I watched him go into that orgasm bliss that I had just been in minutes earlier.

As I pumped and pumped, he sort of pushed a little on my hand.

"Easy now." He laughed and said. "That is good. The deed is done. That's good' as he pushed my hand away and lay back on the pillows.

I remembered when I had my orgasm. I did the same thing. He must be very sensitive to the touch now just as I had been. I just sat back on my hands and watched as his pulsing penis went from hard and curved to soft, much smaller and flat against his lower belly and hair. I know this is kind of weird, but I loved watching all these things happen to him. I had never watched anything like this.

That afternoon was very special. Jim and I decided we were going to take the rest of that afternoon and just walk around naked. We did, and every half an hour or so, we would head to the bedroom and go back to exploring each other's bodies. We both made each other orgasm three more times this way, but ultimately, we had to quit. My mom was due home and I had to shoo him along.

This of course was not the last time he paid me a visit while my mom was at work. It wasn't long before we both realized we weren't just friends anymore. We spent the summer as lovers and strong friends and we explored and had more fun that two people have a right to have. Jim is still my best friend, and although we are not exclusive any more, we still get together every once in a while and, well, enjoy the afternoon together.