Strip Poker Creampie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne gently lowered herself and my tongue reached up to taste her clit. She shivered and a dollop of cum dropped out of her hole and into my waiting mouth. The combined juices of John, Steve, and Joanne tasted salty and smooth as I rolled them around in my mouth and swallowed.

“That’s so fucking hot,” exclaimed Jackie. “I want to see more of that,” she said as she began rubbing her nipples.

Mary instructed Joanne to lift up a little so they could all watch cum drip out of her. “Make it nasty for him Joanne, act like the horny slut you are.”

She was above my head again and I saw her pussy contract as she squeezed her muscles, forcing the cum in her cunt to slide out and drop down on my face and mouth. Joanne moaned and one hand played with her clit, the other tweaking one of her nipples. Then suddenly, she lowered herself and completely sat right on my face.

I shoved my tongue into her as far as I could, and she started sliding back and forth, covering my face with the results of her fucking. She started emitting moans from deep inside, as I sucked in both her labia lips and then held them in a soul kiss. I was in heaven, living out my most secret fantasy in front of my friends.

I felt my legs pulled up and bent at the knees, as Joanne’s had been when she was getting fucked. I had hold of Joanne’s hips and was pulling her against my face as hard as I could and I felt Mary’s hand start slapping my ass, just under my balls. I was totally exposed and vulnerable, and it felt great! I knew I was going to have the orgasm of my life!

Joanne ground against my tongue and face harder, she was getting really close.

“Uh, Uh, Uh, GOD – I’m going to…I’m gonna…Oh fuck…FUCK…I’M FUCKING CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD!!!” Joanne screamed and her whole body shook with a violent orgasm, the juices literally spraying from her pussy onto my face. She lifted up and dropped down again and again, my tongue darting in and out of her cunt.

The spanking on my ass increased and someone grasped my cock and started pumping. The cunt on my face muffled my cries as I started to climax. Mary stopped spanking and began kneading my balls as my dick started to shoot a giant load onto my stomach and chest. I came for what felt like hours, my cock being massaged by two hands.

Finally, I was done, and so was Joanne. She rolled off of me and laid there, who pussy still pulsing from the amazing force of her orgasm. She turned and started to kiss me, and ran her tongue over my lips, lapping up the flavor of the fucking. Her hand went down to my cock and slid around in the cum. She bought it up to my lips and smeared it around, and put her fingers in my mouth. Then she leaned down and French kissed me for all she was worth.

When I looked up Mary was standing there, her hand over her pussy and she appeared to be trying to hold something in. “Steve recovered and fucked me while you two were making out,” she said. “Are you in the mood for some dessert?”

I looked over to see John earnestly screwing Jackie from behind, as she was on all fours and groaning with pleasure.

“I really love dessert,” I said, “lots of times I’ll even take seconds.”

Joanne just laughed and said “You’re going to have to share some with me, lover.”

As I lay back and watched Mary’s pussy descending towards me I thought, “I wonder who’s turn it is to deal?”

The End.


12