Strip Poker Dice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter sat down quickly and drew the two halves of his shirt together, hiding himself. There was a moment or two of stunned silence before Caroline broke it with a nervous,

'Now that looked really sexy'

Then, with unexpected enthusiasm she added,

''Where's it gone, I want another look?'

I felt a frisson of excitement at this and looked at Peter. He was grinning from ear to ear and about to stand up again; but then he changed his mind and told Caroline that just as she had made him do earlier, she would have to be patient and wait. Reluctantly, she picked up the dice again and threw her hand, still standing up.

My trousers came off next and then my shirt; but through 'skill' with the dice, I ensured that it was Caroline who lost the next two throws and not me. I nominated first her jumper and then her shirt. I expected her to draw the line at these and was pleasantly surprised by her lack of protest when Peter reached forward each time.

First the jumper came off without too much being exposed; but when she lost the next time, Peter's trembling fingers began to slowly un-button her shirt and I had to force myself not to stop him undressing her any further. Once again I was becoming nervous at the possible outcome.

Yet, what was happening now was all the result of my initial instigation and I couldn't in honesty stop it now without looking really foolish. Events however, stalled any further pessimistic speculation by me.

Peter let out a muted wolf whistle when he saw the tan of her full breasts slightly flowing over the top of her thin black 'bra. The outline of her dark and obviously hardening nipples was just visible through the black lacy edge of the bra' and we could see the whiteness of her un-tanned bits showing through.

'Oh my Godfathers, you've got the most beautiful breasts; they look absolutely incredible under that bra'. Can't we please just take it off now Caroline. Oh go on - please, I really can't wait to see them properly!'

Caroline had flushed deep red and was shaking slightly. She pouted at him and teasingly said he'd have to wait and see whether she lost again. Who knew, she argued, Peter might well lose before her and then he'd have to remove what remained of his own clothes first. If things went really well, she considered, she might not even have to take off anything else at all; and then she'd be able to have a good look at him completely naked! What did he think of that then - quite a reversal from his original hopes, wasn't it?

Still flushed, she glanced downwards and her eyes widened slightly as her gaze settled on his lap. I looked to find what had caught her attention and saw that because of the angle at which he was sitting, Peter's cock was rising between the loose flaps of his shirt and the darker tip of its helmet was thrusting sexily through the end of his foreskin. Caroline gasped as the head gradually pushed free and then continued to swell in front of her disbelieving eyes. He had a slightly above average sized cock, the purple coloured head of which now invitingly thrust out and upwards towards her.

I was shaking with lust. On the one hand I was for some reason perversely uneasy that Caroline should have seen his cock at all - let alone that she had become so aroused by sight of it.

On the other hand, I began to abandon myself completely to the sexiness of it all; and was surprised to discover that for the first time in my life, I was being turned on by the sight of another man's cock. Peter's penis was really well shaped, its shaft not heavily veined like some; but relatively smooth and regular in shape. Its end was unusually large and his helmet stood out much wider than the shaft - rather like some kind of obscene sexual barb which would grip the inside of a vagina until it was ready to let go.

Standing at my side, Caroline appeared fascinated by the sight and realisation of her almost hypnotic interest served only to heighten my own excitement. Like her, I was also fascinated by the sight and couldn't take my eyes off it. We both watched closely until it became fully hardened.

As it did so, a slight peripheral movement distracted me and I noticed her hands had slipped down and she had clasped them together in front of her. Unseen by Peter, I noticed from where I sat that one of her little fingers was reaching between her legs to gently touch her sex. She held her breath for a second or two, before eventually letting it out in long jerky sigh, her tongue involuntarily licking at her lips. Her face was now a dark crimson and her free hand was trembling.

'Oh my God darling .... will you just look at his cock. Ooooh, that's so fucking sexy Peter, I just can't believe it, I ....'

Suddenly she seemed to pull herself together and although still blushing furiously, she nervously tried to revert the mood to its former flippancy.

'Wowee! Well that really was exciting, now wasn't it darling!' She addressed the rhetorical question to me and I saw how much she was blushing, before she went on,

'Guess who's really got to lose the next hand now then' she added.

Yet he was not the next one who had to lose some more clothing - but that wasn't through any skill or luck on his part. By devious manipulation of the dice immediately after Caroline threw her hand, I ensured that I could call a losing score for her that neither of them had time to check - not that either appeared interested in doing so anyway.

As I nominated one of the items of her clothing for Peter to take off, he moved excitedly over towards her, his cock jutting out in front of him.

He stood up in front of her now kneeling form and reached over her shoulders to undo the 'bra clip, his manhood at a level with her mouth. Before I knew it, she had leant forward and flicked the end of her tongue across the head of his cock with a little grin, and then quickly licked the underside in a single strike so swift that a cobra would have envied the speed. If Peter hadn't suddenly doubled slightly in surprise, I doubt if I would have believed it real. But there was more to come and as events unfolded, I began to look at my haughty little wife in a different light.

I had reached a point of no return now and sight of what she had just done was doing little to calm me down. I reached out and pinned her arms above her head, just in case she tried to stop him.

'Go on then Peter, now's your chance to get it off - while I hold her still'.

But there was no need for restraint. As he pulled the straps of the lacy black bra' off her shoulders, she looked downwards at her breasts as if also wanting to enjoy the sight of her breasts being revealed. Thereafter, she did nothing whatsoever to stop his final slow and tantalising removal of the flimsy garment. On the contrary, there was the slightest hint of a smile on her face while she watched intently what he was doing - she was enjoying the result of her own provocation. It seemed she was almost impatient to have her breasts exposed to his gaze because she pushed out her chest and smiled up at him through her eyebrows.

Peter's hands were trembling. He spun out every last second of the tease and as he slowly pulled the lacy black covering downwards, Caroline's nipples came into sight. The hardening nubs of excitement were standing out firmly from their dark and puckered areola - perfect ends to the roundness of those gorgeous full breasts which Peter was seeing for the first time. Caroline imperceptibly pushed her chest forward and her tits now thrust unrestrained and starkly white against the golden tan of her shoulders and lower body.

This time it was Peter's turn to hold his breath and he gazed at the sight, totally mesmerised. He let his breath out again in a trembling sigh and then surprised us both by leaning down to take one elongated nipple into his mouth. He sucked gently on it for a second or two before rotating the tip of his tongue around its end and then thrust forward to take as much of her breast into his mouth as he could, almost as if he was about to chew it.

Caroline shuddered in excitement and pushed her chest at his face in encouragement. She looked at me, her eyes closing in pleasure to narrow slits and a long sigh escaped through her lips before she huskily whispered,

'Oh my God Darling. He's chewing my tit .... It's like he's eating me alive ... oh that's incredible ... oh YES Peter ... harder. Go on eat me .... Pleeaase! Your tongue Peter, oh that tongue's unbelievable, it's as soft as a woman's on my nipple - you're really hitting the spot. Don't stop now Peter ..... please'.

For a few minutes I watched as my lusty employee enjoyed his first exploration of his my wife's body, fully aware that she might well come from his stimulation of her breasts and nipples. Moving his mouth to release her breast at last, he moved on to suck gently at each nipple in turn and to her obvious pleasure, carefully licked all around the ends of each breast, occasionally sucking the nipples back between his lips again and eliciting little gasps as her eyes closed in delight.

I saw his hand reach down to take hold of himself, rubbing at the end of his cock and then slowly moving his hand up and down as he suckled at her. Realising what he was doing, Caroline reached down and I watched her fingers gently push his hand away as they curled as far around his cock as they could reach, until she had replaced his hand in slowly moving his foreskin up and down.

Suddenly, the eroticism of the moment was interrupted as a car came down our private road and slowed to a stop in front of the gate. There was the sound of a door opening, a few footsteps and then the clatter of our letter-box as the driver delivered something. The car door slammed closed again and the vehicle drove off.

As my eyes returned to the scene I noticed that Peter had sat back up in his chair at the interruption; and in wholly unnecessary panic had swiftly pulled his trousers back on again. He was just doing up the zip when I suggested there was no need for that; nobody was coming in and we could return to the game and see who was to be the final loser.

Caroline meanwhile had merely sat back in her chair with the tips of her fingers stretched coyly across her front, so that although most of her breasts could be seen, her nipples were almost completely covered by her fingertips.

Seeing any pretty girl topless with just a mini skirt on is perhaps one of the most erotic sights imaginable. When the fact was added that the girl was my wife and she was exposed for the first time to another man, I became beside myself with lust and had to manipulate myself to accommodate a growing erection in my jeans.

Peter appeared slightly abashed when he compared his dressed state with my wife's semi-nudity; and as he removed his trousers, I noticed that he'd even put his boxers back on underneath. But this time there was no obvious tenting at the front of them, as there had been earlier.

Caroline looked slightly disappointed and huskily suggested he should 'bring it back over here' so she could look after it for him! As she did so, she removed her hands and once again allowed us a full view of her lovely breasts and nipples.

Ignoring her request to Peter, I sat back on the sofa beside my wife and without any warning, pulled her between my legs and up onto my lap. I reached around as I did so, to take her nipples between each thumb and forefinger, before teasingly pulling at each of them in full view of Peter. She gave a little moan but did nothing to stop me tantalising our employee. On the contrary, when I looked downwards over her shoulder, I saw that her legs were wantonly spread as wide apart as her last article of clothing would allow, so that her sex must also now be truly on open view to Peter beneath the mini-skirt.

It must have looked very sexy for him to see his boss's wife in such a lewd and vulnerable position, because forgetting his earlier panic, he got out of his seat with a little moan of lust and knelt down on the floor in front of us. He then shuffled his way closer to Caroline so that he was eventually kneeling between her thighs. He undid the buttons of her mini-skirt as far as the waist but left the remaining one done up, so that the skirt remained fastened around her, leaving her at least partially dressed.

He took hold of her knees, spread them around each side of his own waist and then pulled her in towards him until his cock brushed up against her pussy. Caroline moaned and closed her eyes. She'd obviously felt his cock and she stretched her thighs further apart in an attempt to make herself more accessible to our friend. In so doing, she also pushed my own legs further apart so that my own cock was thrust up against her back. I knew she could feel my erection and she wriggled a little, just to let me know. Peter reached down between them and after a little manipulation in a difficult position, he managed to take off his boxers again.

Then, instead of immediately pushing himself right into her as I would have done, I noticed that Peter was thrusting at my wife's naked crotch but not seeming to get anywhere. I reached a hand down between them and encountered his penis trying to gain an entry. He was only semi-erect though and was still nowhere near hard enough to get in. So without thinking, I took proper hold of his cock and after an attempt to push its end at Caroline's pussy, I surprised myself by feeling his crotch all over and eventually fondling his manhood with one hand, whilst the other reached around Caroline to cup his balls.

I had initially intended just to rub his cock end up and down Caroline's pussy lips until he was hard enough to penetrate her. What actually happened though, was that I suddenly found myself becoming incredibly aroused at the feel of his semi-hard penis in my hand. Although I had never thought of myself as being at all queer or even bisexual, I couldn't deny the sudden thrill which passed through me when I felt our friend begin to stiffen slightly between my fingers.

My earlier visual excitement at the sight of his then completely erect member was now being complemented by the novel pleasure I was beginning to gain from playing with it. As if on automatic pilot, I took a firmer hold and began to properly explore the feel of another man's cock for the first time since the usual early childhood experiments in the garden with friends of both sexes.

It excited me to sense a slight throbbing when I gently squeezed it and I fleetingly realised that whether or not he knew it was me handling him, there was a definite indication of him beginning to harden up from the attention.

Being cut myself, I was fascinated by the way his foreskin loosely slipped forward into the palm of my hand each time I stretched his cock by pulling it gently towards Caroline's pussy. The velvety skin moved easily between my fingers and felt wonderfully sexy when I began to move it to and fro' – one minute completely covering his penis with its softness and the next, pushing right back until I had fully exposed the sticky bulbous end.

As I played with him, he gradually became fully erect and I thrilled to the excitement of feeling how such a hard shaft could contrast so sexily with the softness of the skin covering it. It was a novel situation and I found it all so incredibly erotic that I experienced a strong wish to make it feel even better for him; and felt slightly frustrated that I couldn't just reach down and put my mouth around it.

I had no desire whatsoever to engage in anything further than making his cock feel good. I wanted to pull his foreskin away from the end of his penis with my lips and run my tongue up and down the really sensitive bit below the helmet until he was squirming with the kind of deep pleasure I always experience when a girl sucks me like that.

Eventually, I took the by now engorged barb-like head and holding it between the ball of my thumb and base of my index finger, I began to rub it up and down Caroline's outer lips. She was now very wet and it took little effort to pull further until its end slipped an inch or so into her pussy. But I was enjoying the feel of his manhood in my hand so much that I was reluctant to let go. In a feeble effort to justify holding him a little longer, I whispered into Caroline's ear that I was just making Peter hard for her and would feed his cock into her properly in a minute.

Peter also must have heard what I said, because they both gave a little moan and started thrusting at each other while my hand remained between them. I continued holding his cock and rubbing the tops of my fingers against my wife's clitoris until their moaning became almost continuous. Seemingly Peter didn't mind my fondling him and Caroline obviously found it quite erotic for her husband to play with another man's cock (a fact she confirmed later!), because neither tried to stop me.

Eventually though, I realised I was about to make both of them come and I really had to give my wife what she was obviously been building up to, before it was too late. Setting aside my own delight at handling Peter, I loosened my hold on his cock and literally fed its now considerable length and thickness slowly into Caroline's very wet and willing pussy until his ball-sack was pushing against the back of my hand. I moved my hand out of the way and as if someone had opened a gate, Peter suddenly gave a little grunt and thrust himself right up into my wife. Trembling, he held himself there until his buttocks were straining with the effort.

As she was deliciously impaled by him, Caroline drew both her legs around Peter's waist and hooked her ankles together behind his back. With the added access which this wantonly spread position offered, she managed to pull him even further into her until he was crushed up against her sex. In an elongated moan her outward breath delivered a husky,

"Oh my God Peter, you feel absolutely fucking lovely!"

I was beside myself with lust as I heard her pleasure being created by the presence of another man's cock deeply embedded in my beautiful wife's body. I was amazingly comfortable with what was happening and realised that for some reason I felt very warm at being able to share Caroline with someone I trusted. I found that I absolutely adored the thought of Peter being so intimate with my wife – and better yet, in front of me.

As a result of the prolonged earlier build-up, they started almost immediately to orgasm. I reached down to make things even better for them by firstly gently fondling Peter's balls between the fingers of one hand, whilst with the forefinger of the other, I managed to reach between them sufficiently to stimulate Caroline's clitoris.

Caroline's eyes opened as she began to come and as they flickered with her impending orgasm, she mouthed "I love you", before they closed in ecstasy and she moaned her way through an obviously incredible climax.

This was the first time it happened between the three of us but later on, the situation became on-going and .................

© 2006 Peter Simpson

12