Strip Poker: Five Girls, One Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhiteGuy12
WhiteGuy12
845 Followers

Liz won the next hand, and, surprise, Danni lost. Liz smiled. "You got Kelly pretty good, but now it's your turn," Liz said. "Let Ryan take the last swig of his beer there, and then I want you to get on all fours and let him shove the bottle up your ass."

Danni apparently was not going to be embarrassed by anything at this point. The pint-sized girl with the giant tits got right up and said, "Let's go," spreading her cute little ass cheeks. I finished my beer and walk over, and holding the beer bottle out toward her ass. "Spit on it first, Ry," Danni said. "On my asshole." I obliged, getting a nice bit of spit on her puckered asshole. I think I surprised her when I used my finger to rub it in a little bit. A moan escaped her lips. Then I put the bottle up to her asshole and pushed it gently in. There was some resistance at first, but I could tell she was trying hard to relax, and eventually it went right in.

"Don't worry," Danni said. "I'm not a virgin there. You won't hurt me."

It was a sight I will never forget: Danni's little asshole squeezed tightly around the neck of the bottle, which was buried several inches inside her. I gave it a little wiggle and she moaned again. I started to pull it out, but Liz stopped me. "I didn't say to take it out," she said. "She has to leave it in there through the next turn."

Danni gave Liz a glare, but I could tell she didn't mean it. She was loving this. I could see her pussy glistening with wetness.

I stayed there during the next hand, which Kelly won and I lost. "Ryan, lick Danni's pussy until that bottle falls out of her asshole," she said.

I smiled and did as I was told. I got underneath Danni and started by slowly licking up her slit. When I got to the clit, I teased her a little bit with some light brushes of the tongue before going back to her pussy lips. "Aaaaaahhhh," she said clenching her butt cheeks so that the turn would not end, "get back to my clit, you asshole." Slowly, I made my way up, and finally I attacked her clit, sucking with my lips while flicking my tongue over her bean. It was only about 30 seconds before she started quivering, and when she finally screamed in ecstasy, the bottle popped out of her asshole, but I held onto her clit for a little longer, until she came down. "I owe you one," she said. I smiled at her.

I went back to my spot on the floor, and Danni took a seat on the couch, legs spread-eagle and a contented look on her face.

Lauren won the next hand, and Mia lost. I should mention that, in addition to her obsession with Danni's tits, Lauren enjoyed more than anyone teasing Mia good-naturedly for being a prude.

"Here's the deal, Mia," she said. "I won't make you give a blowjob - yet. But I want you to kiss and lick Ryan's dick for one minute."

Mia actually didn't seem too upset. She looked excitedly at my cock as I walked over to her. But she hesitated before starting. "Mia," Danni said, "You can't do anything wrong unless you bite it. Just have fun exploring." So Mia leaned forward and planted a big, open-mouthed kiss on the side of my dick. She then licked the bottom of my shaft from the base to the tip. Then she put both her lips on the side of my dick again, but this time she kept them there and moved them around, using her tongue and coating my dick with saliva. It was amazing to see sweet little Mia making love to my dick with her mouth. The minute went by quickly, though, and Lauren yelled, "Time!"

"Wait," Mia said, taking her lips from my dick for a second. "Let me do one more thing." Then she surprised everyone and took my entire head in her mouth, going down about halfway before coming back up. "I just had to try that," she said, bashfully, as she wiped her mouth and I walked away.

My dick was rock hard as I sat back down. I couldn't wait to see what would happen next.

But Mia won this time, and Lauren lost. As bold as she had been just moments earlier, Mia apparently was too shy to use my dick for this dare.

"Show me how you use your vibrator," Mia said. Lauren went in our room and came back with her pink vibrator. Lauren sat back down, spread her legs and turned the vibrator on. She ran it over her clit for a few minutes before shoving it all the way into her pussy in one movement. Damn, she was wet. I was glad to see she was enjoying all this as much as I was. She took it back out and rubbed her whole slit a few times before returning it to her clit. Before she should cum, though, Mia said, "OK, that's good. Thanks!" Lauren looked disappointed as she threw the vibrator off to the side.

Kelly won the next hand, and Liz lost. Kelly smiled, as if pondering whether to take things up a notch. "Liz, you're always bragging about how you can deepthroat," Kelly said. "Let's see it." Liz got up and went to grab the vibrator, but Kelly grabbed her arm. "On him," she said, nodding to me.

So this was it. The first one besides my girlfriend to suck my dick tonight would be the beautiful Liz. She smiled and squeezed her firm C-cup tits as she got down on her knees and I stood up.

Liz opened her mouth wide and took my head into it. She sucked a few inches first, and it felt glorious. But the best part was when she slowly went all the way down to the base, taking my full seven inches. As her lips slid down the last inches of my shaft, the head of my cock hit the back of her throat, but she kept going, with no gag reflex. Once she got it all in, with her nose buried in my neatly trimmed pubes, she held it there for a few seconds and gave a thumbs-up to Kelly, with a glint in her eyes. Then she slowly slid her lips back up before going all the way back down. She was incredible, all the while working her tongue on the bottom of my shaft. Then she came all the way back up and said, "You know, it's actually easier for me if you just hold onto my head and fuck my throat." I didn't need to be asked twice. When she put her mouth back on my dick, I grabbed her brown hair and started fucking her face. Liz shut her eyes and took it like a champ, making slurping and gulping noises that had me on the edge of cumming.

"Stop!" Kelly said. "That's enough. You showed us what you can do. Let's not waste his next round of cum by having it shoot down her throat." I was a little disappointed but also intrigued by what else Kelly had in mind for my cum. Also, in case there was any doubt, this confirmed that the girls planned to used my dick a lot more and have me cum several more times. I was just fine with that.

In fact, I had a suggestion. "Hey, since we're all naked now and everyone is involving me in just about every turn anyway, how about we quit with the spinning of the bottle. Winner of each hands gets to dare whomever - multiple people if you want." Everyone agreed.

Danni won the next hand. "Mia," she said. "Time for you to feel what it's like to have your pussy licked." I started to get up. "No," Danni said. "Lauren, you do it." Wow. This was going to be hot. Lauren had tasted her own twat on my fingers and tongue in the past, but she had never gone down on a girl.

Lauren smiled as she walked over to Mia. She got on her knees, but Mia looked hesitant to spread her legs. "Come on, Mia," Danni said next to her. "It'll be worth it."

Mia reluctantly spread her legs, displaying her pretty little cunny to everyone. It looked perfect, as if no one had ever touched it. Maybe no one had.

Lauren dived right in. She had never done this before, but she wasn't messing around. She licked rapidly all over and sucked Mia's clit. Mia threw her head back in ecstasy. Soon she was holding Lauren's blonde head against her cunt and bucking. She finally screamed, "Ooooooooohaaaaaahhhooooooohhhh!!"

After Mia came down, Lauren got up, her face soaked with Mia's juices, and went back over to her spot.

Lauren won the next hand. She looked at me and said, "You're welcome." Then she turned to the rest of the girls and said, "Ryan's fantasy always has been to have two girls suck him off at once. How about all four of you have at it. Ry, stand up. They're going to make you cum."

I stood. Kelly crawled over so fast you would have though mine was the last cock on Earth. She greedily started sucking as Danni, Liz and Mia got on their knees. This was it. Four girls had their faces inches from my dick, looking up at me.

Kelly gave the kind of blowjob that will take a while to get you off but feels damn good - she mostly just made love to the head of my dick. She went halfway down my shaft a few times, but mostly she sucked on the head like it was a lollypop, swirling her tongue around and making sure her saliva dripped down the whole shaft.

Danni grabbed my dick then. She didn't put it in her mouth right away, instead licking up and down with her whole tongue. She looked me in the eyes as she did it. Then she said, "I bet I can do what Liz did." She put the head in her mouth first and sucked hard, which almost made me cum right there. But having cum once already, I knew I could hold on for a while. Danni then started taking more and more of my dick. When I felt the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat, she gagged and came up. There was an amazing amount of saliva on my dick at that point, as if I was in a porn video.

Danni was stubborn. She went right back down. She gagged again, but this time she shoved my dick deeper down her throat. Her eyes were watering as her nose hit my body, my dick entirely buried in her mouth. She looked like she was in pain, but I could tell she was loving it. She came up a little bit and then went back down again, gagging again but continuing on like a trooper.

"My turn," Liz said. Danni came up and gave my cockhead a kiss before letting Liz have it. Liz put her lips on the side and moved up and down my shaft first, which felt amazing. Then she took the head in her mouth and started moving down. She had this amazing knack for using her tongue while she went up and down on my dick. And the slurping noises she made were so hot. She took me all the way in and moaned around my dick, the vibrations adding another sensation.

Then she came up and said, "Mia, your turn." Mia looked hesitant but at the same time exhilerated. She wanted to do this.

Mia first licked the underside of my dick. Then, moving it around with her hand, she licked all over. Finally, she put the head in her mouth, cradling my balls with her delicate fingers. She went down a few inches, then up, then back down a few more times. She started sucking harder, trying to get my cum.

At some point, Kelly had moved to the other side of Mia, and Danni had gotten underneath her. As Mia made love to my dick, Kelly and Liz licked and sucked up and down the sides. Danni, little slut that she was, tongued my balls and occasionally put one in her mouth.

I was in heaven. The girls switched it up eventually, with Kelly sucking my cockhead and Mia and Danni on the sides with Liz lapping at my balls.

Then I felt Lauren kissing my neck from behind. "You going to cum soon, baby?" she asked. I just moaned in response.

As the four girls hungrily kept their mouths on any piece of my cock that they could, I felt the cum rising from my balls. "I'm getting close," I said.

Liz took charge then. She started stroking as all four put their heads together, looking up at me. "Tongues out!" Liz said, and they all obeyed.

That was it. As Liz stroked my dick, which was dripping with the four girls' saliva, I unleashed one of the biggest cumshots of my life. Even though I had cum once already that night, I just kept shooting and shooting. Liz directed my cock so it got on each of their faces. I shot a rope across Liz's nose and cheeks, then one that hit Mia right above her right eye, leaving a giant glob dripping over her eye and forcing her to shut it. The next shot got in Danni's mouth, mostly, with some hitting her chin. The next shot hit Kelly on the cheek. Then Liz directed the last few smaller shots into each of the girls' hungry mouths, and Danni leaned forward to suck out the last drops.

Finally, I was spent. Danni took her mouth off my cock, and the four girls sat there , cum dripping down their faces. "I'll lick it all off," Mia said. We all laughed. Apparently this girl had really loved her first taste of cum earlier. I watched as she licked all of my cum off each of their faces but didn't swallow any yet. She then looked up at me, opened her mouth and showed me the pool of my seed. She closed her mouth and gulped it down.

We all sat there for a minute, dazed. "I don't think we need the cards anymore," Lauren said.

Lauren then dropped to her knees and took my half-erect dick in her hand. "Watch this," she said, and then she sucked me back to hardness in 30 seconds.

"Wow," Kelly said. "You're a lucky girl." As she said it, I could see her playing with her pussy.

"I need to fuck," I said. "Laur, do you want first honors?"

"You know," she said, "I get you all the time. I can share. Plus, I'm kind of enjoying showing off your dick to my friends."

"Who's first, then?" I said, excitedly.

Without saying a word, Kelly pushed me down on my back and straddled me. It was so hot to see the skinny girl's leg's around me, her pussy hovering just inches above my dick.

Slowly, she moved lower. Finally, I felt her pussy lips touch my dick. She was sopping wet, and I slid right in. Kelly moaned and threw her head back as she sat on my dick, going all the way down. She was incredibly tight, as you would expect for a girl who weighed about 95 pounds.

Kelly started rocking on my dick. It wasn't going to make me cum, since she wasn't going up and down, but that was fine. This was about making her cum. She moaned deeply as she maneuevered my dick to her G spot and grinded on it.

As Kelly leaned over me, her eyes shut while she used my dick like a toy, on a hunch I moved my head up and took a nipple in my mouth. I bit down hard, and Kelly squealed in delight. I knew it - this girl liked a little pain. I reached around and smacked her hard on her little ass cheek, and she smiled, eyes still closed as she was in her own world.

Then I pulled one ass cheek open with my left hand and touched my right middle finger to her asshole. It squeezed shut reflexively before she relaxed and let my finger in.

As I fingered her tight asshole, Kelly started bucking hard on my dick. I bit down on her nipple again, and that put her over the edge. I could feel the waves of her orgasm as her pussy clenched on my dick. I sucked her nipple and kept fingering her asshole as her orgasm seemed to go on forever. Finally, she slowed down and then collapsed on me, eyes closed and a contented smile on her face. I thought she might have passed out until she nibbled on my ear and whispered, "We need to do that again. Let's make sure Lauren enjoys tonight so this isn't the last time I get to have your big dick inside me." With that, she straightened up and got off my dick. She sat back against the couch, dazed but watching eagerly to see who would fuck me next.

*****

Liz didn't wait long for her turn.

The beautiful brunette with the runner's physique climbed on top of me reverse-cowboy style, with her perfect little round ass facing me. I was mesmerized. I almost forgot that her pussy was sliding up and down my dick as I focused on her butt cheeks. Liz is in great shape, and it came in handy as she bounced up and down on my cock.

As I squeezed Liz's butt cheeks, I felt a new sensation on my dick. Someone was licking my shaft as Liz's pussy lips slid up and down it. I looked around and saw Danni's dirty blonde hair in Liz's crotch. Liz had a hand on Danni's head and was moaning, so I was pretty sure Danni's tongue was taking care of Liz's pussy as well as my dick.

As if it couldn't get any hotter, I looked over and saw Kelly's face buried in Lauren's pussy, and Mia nervously watching both scenes unfold. I looked Mia in the eye, and she bit her lip. I kept looking her in the eyes as I spread Liz's ass wide and stuck a finger in her puckered asshole. Mia smiled.

It wasn't long before Liz started quivering, and I felt Danni's mouth leave my shaft to focus on sucking Liz's clit. Liz bounced so hard on top of me that I thought she was going to break my dick. She screamed as her orgasm hit. At the same time, I heard Lauren screaming as she came on Kelly's tongue.

*****

As Liz came down and got off my cock, I wondered what would happen next. Danni answered that question, moving up a bit and putting my dick in between her gigantic, hanging tits. She squeezed them together and started rubbing up and down. My cock slid easily between her globes, lubricated by the combination of Liz's pussy juices and Danni's sLizva.

Then Danni stopped and motioned for me to get up. She turned around to get on her hands and knees, presenting herself to me. I didn't need to be asked twice. I rubbed my dick once up her slit and then shoved it in.

As I pumped away at Danni from behind, I saw Lauren and Kelly switch spots, with Lauren eating Kelly's pussy. Liz started toward Mia, but Danni told her to wait.

"Mia, come over here," Danni said. "Let Ryan finger your pussy for a little bit." So I did. Her pussy was incredibly tight. I used my thumb to play with her clit as much as I could while still hammering Danni's cunt with my dick.

"Now, Ryan," Danni said, "use that pussy juice - uhhh -- and put your finger in my ass." So I did. "Spit on it," Danni said. "Then put another finger in -- unhh." I did. Mia watched intently as I fingered Danni's butt with my index and middle fingers, still plugging away at her pussy with my dick as she moaned.

"Now do it," Danni breathed, like a bitch in heat. I didn't have to ask what she was talking about. I just pulled my dick out and shoved it in her ass. Danni let out a moan so loud that even Lauren and Kelly stopped to watch. Liz, meanwhile, got underneath us and started licking Danni's cunt, returning the favor from earlier.

Danni was screaming like a porn star now. I was half-afraid of tearing her asshole apart, but she was enjoying it so much that I didn't dare slow down.

Danni's asshole was so tight, though, that I was in danger of cumming soon myself. My balls were slapping against Liz's forehead, which was also pretty hot. "Where do you want me to cum?" I said. Danni screamed, "Aaaahhhhh cum in my asshole!"

That was all I needed. I somehow managed to plow her even harder, and as I let loose my seed deep inside her bowels, I heard Danni scream in orgasm herself. I pumped a few more times, making sure to take a mental photo of my dick buried in Danni's tight asshole. Then I took it out, and Danni exclaimed, "Who wants to eat this load?"

Mia shook her head. "Sorry, I can't eat it from there," she said.

Kelly then volunteered. She spread Danni's cheeks and tongued her puckered brown-eye for a few seconds before it opened, and my milky-white cum started leaking out. Soon, Kelly's mouth was full. Then she moved over to Mia and motioned for her to open her mouth. Mia did, and Kelly got overtop of her and let the cum drip into Mia's mouth. Mia gulped it all down and smiled. "Thanks," she said.

*****

As Mia savored the taste of her third load of the day, she didn't realize right away that everyone was looking at her.

"It's your turn," I said.

"Oh," Mia said. "I don't know, Ry. It's been fun swallowing your, you know, stuff, and sucking on your thing, and having my, um, having Lauren lick me. But I don't know if I'm ready for sex. I had never even seen a penis in person before a few hours ago."

"Trust me, Mia, you don't want to miss out on this chance," Danni said. "His dick is amazing."

Mia smiled nervously as she looked at my dick.

"Will you go slow?" she said.

"Of course," I answered.

"Can we just do it regular-style?" she said.

"Sure," I said. She nodded and then laid back on the floor. It was on.

WhiteGuy12
WhiteGuy12
845 Followers