Strip Poker: Five Girls, One Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhiteGuy12
WhiteGuy12
845 Followers

I moved over her and kissed her softly on the mouth. She kissed back, passionately, her tongue exploring the inside of my mouth. She hugged me to her. Then she moaned, and I felt hair brush my dick. Someone was eating her pussy. I looked down and saw that it was Danni.

"She's ready," Danni proclaimed.

As Danni moved away, I lined up my cock in front of Mia's pussy. I rubbed it along her slit, and Mia jumped a bit, but then she relaxed. I slowly inserted my cockhead into her cunnie, and she let out a long moan.

She was incredibly tight. As I kept pushing, I felt her cherry pop. Mia made a noise that was half pain, half pleasure. She grabbed my butt and pulled me in deeper.

I bottomed out and held it there for a few moments, savoring the moment. I was balls deep in Mia, the beautiful, cute, but prudish brunette friend of my girlfriend.

As I started pumping slowly, Mia fucked back with her hips. She was enjoying it.

Then the other girls went to work kissing her all over, anywhere they could get their mouths. Mia's eyes were shut, but I was pretty sure her eyes were rolled back in her head. She was in heaven.

If it was possible, Mia's pussy was tighter than Danni's asshole. I couldn't believe how good it felt around my cock.

We went at it for what seemed like hours but probably was only about 10 minutes before Mia's screams picked up. She was close to cumming. I ground into her, making sure to hit her G spot while also making some contact with her clit with my pelvis. Mia started shaking and screamed so loud I was afraid the neighbors would think she was in pain.

As Mia's cunt clenched my dick, I knew I was seconds away from cumming, too. I was pretty sure Mia was not on the pill, though, so I managed to hold off until her orgasm was over. Then I pulled out and moved up to her mouth. Mia instinctively took my dick in her mouth and sucked. I erupted in her mouth, and she kept sucking until every last drop was gone, swallowing it all.

Everyone sat back down, exhausted.

*****

"OK everyone," Lauren said. "You all got to come. You all got to fuck my boyfriend. I'm fine with what we just did, but now it's time for me to have him all to myself."

With that,she grabbed me by the dick and pulled gently. I stood up, and Lauren walked me to our room. As we reached the doorway, Lauren stopped and looked back.

"Don't worry," she said to her friends, who were all still in a daze. "This was way too much fun to be a one-time thing."

My dick jumped at that thought, and Lauren pulled me into the bedroom, where we had one of the most amazing fuck sessions ever.

WhiteGuy12
WhiteGuy12
845 Followers