Strip Poker, Nude Day & Lesbian Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doesn't she have great tits," said John grabbing a handful of Christine's breast, while staring at Tom. "Go ahead, take a feel," he said to Tom.

"Johnny, stop pawing me. You're embarrassing me," said Christine.

"She does," said Julie, while staring at Christine's breasts.

"She certainly does," said Tom reaching out his hand and cupping Christine's breasts, while fingering her nipple.

Then, Julie lost the next hand with a pair of sixes. She reached around, unhooked, and slowly removed her bra, as if she was a stripper. Her pink puffy nipples on her B cup breasts complimented her fair complexion and red hair.

"What do you think of my wife's tits?" Tom to John and nodded his okay for him to feel Julie's breast.

"They're beautiful," said John, reaching out his hand and grabbing a handful of Julie's breast.

John lost the next hand to Christine and with a choice of removing his tee shirt or briefs, he stood up and removed his briefs. His cock was erect and Julie covered her eyes, before removing her hand and staring at his erect prick.

"Johnny!" Christine slapped her husband in the ass. "You're such a pig. You were supposed to remove your tee shirt first."

"Oops, sorry," he said watching Julie staring at his cock. "I forgot," he said with a laugh.

"Sit down, at least," said his wife pulling him down in his chair.

Tom lost the next hand and followed the antics of his friend by removing his boxer shorts before his tee shirt. He stood up to make sure that Christine had a good view of his cock. Christine took a sip of her drink pretending to be more preoccupied with her drink than with Tom's cock, but she was staring at his cock over her glass, while smiling and sipping.

"Well, we're down to the wire," said John. "With the both of you sitting there in just your panties, if either of you women lose the next hand, you must have lesbian sex."

"And we win the $500 shopping spree, too," said Julie.

"And if either of you two perverts lose the next hand, then we win the $500 shopping spree, you must do the grocery shopping, wash and wax our cars, and cook dinner for the remainder of the week naked, while just wearing an apron, and we don't have to have lesbian sex," said Christine.

"Yeah. We won't have to have lesbian sex," said Julie trying to hide her look of disappointment.

"Agreed," said Tom.

"Here goes," said John.

Tom had an Ace high nothing and folded. Christine had a straight and, by her pushing in all her chips, she figured had the winning hand. John had three jacks and called his wife's bet. Wanting to lose, no doubt, Julie had a queen high flush, the winning hand, but folded. Obviously by folding and purposely losing the hand, no doubt, she wanted to have lesbian sex with Christine, her best friend.

"Okay, this is for all the marbles," said John. "What do you have Christine?"

"You go first," said Christine. "What do you have?"

"I called you," said John. "You have to show your hand first."

"Okay, I have a straight," said Christine with a big smile on her face.

Undaunted, knowing his wife didn't know which hands beat the other, he bluffed.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, baby," he said with controlled excitement. "You lose and I win."

"Wait. What do you have?"

"I have three jacks. Read them and weep. Lesbian sex it is," he said slapping Tom a high five. "C'mon take those panties off, Christine, and start licking."

"A straight beats three of a kind, doesn't it?" Christine looked at her husband and he shook his head no with a sad smile. She looked at Tom and he shook his head no with a sad smile. Then, she looked to her trusted and loyal friend. "Doesn't a straight beat three of a kind, Julie?"

Without doubt, having played Texas hold 'em in Vegas and winning, Julie knew that a straight beat three of a kind and was the winning hand. Yet, just as she knew the flush she folded with was the winning hand, she shook her head no with a sad smile, too.

"Sorry, Christine, but fair is fair," said Julie standing and removing her panties to flash her little red bush to John. "Three of a kind beats a straight."

"Oh, my God," said John. "Julie has a red beaver."

Then, Christine stood and removed her panties and flashed her blonde bush to Tom.

"Oh, my God," said Tom. "Christine has a blonde beaver. I just love beavers," said Tom.

"This is going to be so hot," said John standing up and rubbing his hands together. "Let's go in the bedroom, where we'll all be more comfortable." John rushed in the bedroom ahead of everyone and turning on all the lights.

"John, no lights," said Christine turning off all the lights.

"Just one light," said Tom, "so that we can see."

"A nightlight," said Christine turning on a small light, "is all you perverts get to see."

The women took their positions on the bed, while the men watched. At first, it was nothing more than a few pecks with Christine's arm draped around Julie's waist and Julie feeling Christine's breast, before Christine reached around her and cupped her Julie's ass. Then, the women started kissing, really kissing, making out and French kissing, while touching one another in places where only their husbands had touched them. Then, when Julie started fingering Christine's pussy, while sucking her nipples, is when Christine lost it. Julie had her moaning in no time. Kissing and kissing one another, while rolling around the bed, they were both hot for one another.

Julie was first to slide down and make herself comfortable between Christine's legs. She fingered her friend, while reaching up to fondle her big breast and finger her nipple. Expertly, she knew just what to do to give her best friend what she wanted and needed.

"Wow, I never saw Christine squirm like that before," said John to Tom.

"Maybe we should take notes," said Tom to John with a nervous laugh.

Then, Julie licked her friend's pussy, while finger fucking her. Gentle at first, licking her lovingly, then when Christine started responding, Julie increased her passion, until her whole face was mashed into Christine's pussy.

"Oh, my God, Julie. Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Lick my pussy, baby. Finger fuck me. That's it. Don't stop, oh, yeah, baby, right there. Oh, baby. Oh, Julie. Oh, my God! I'm gonna cum. I'm cumming. I don't believe I'm cumming. Don't stop, Julie. Please don't stop. Wow! Oh, my God! Wow!"

Julie quickly gave her best friend, now a friend with benefits, an orgasm with her fingers and another with her tongue. Then, when Christine pulled Julie up to her, the women kissed, as if they were sailors on shore leave. Julie's face glistened with Christine's pussy juice and after kissing and kissing, both women's faces glistened with Christine's love juice.

"Kiss me, Christine, as if you love me" said Julie.

"Kiss me, Julie, as if you love me," said Christine.

Both women kissed, as if they were on their Honeymoon. Then, it was Christine's turn. She touched and felt Julie everywhere while kissing her. Fingering Julie, she finger fucked her, while feeling her tits, cupping her ass, and sucking her nipples. Then, on her way down, she pulled and twisted Julie's nipples, while feeling her ass and fingering her. Seemingly, she inherently knew what Julie needed and wanted.

"Oh, my God, Christine. Oh, yeah, pull my nipples. Squeeze my tits. Harder. Squeeze my tits harder. Touch me, sweetie. Feel me. Fuck me with your fingers. Oh, yeah, that's it. Touch me right there. Oh, my God, Christine. Oh, my God, baby."

As if alone, as if not even in the room, John and Tom stood there watching the lesbian love show in shocked silence. John couldn't believe what he was seeing and when he looked over at his friend, he could tell that he couldn't believe what he was seeing either. Never did John imagine the women would even have lesbian sex, never mind put on such a sexual show of lesbianism love and lust. Only, it was so good and so hotly erotic that he wondered if it was real of just a show to tease the men.

Then, when Christine fell between Julie's legs is when John started stroking himself. Tom followed the action of his friend and started stroking his cock, too.

"Eat my pussy, Christine. Lick me. Make me cum, baby. Oh, that's right, baby, fuck me with your fingers. Flick my bean, baby, flick it, while licking it. Oh, my God, that feel so good."

It didn't take long for Julie to cum.

Then, when the women were done sexually satisfying one another, as a bonus, Christine took Tom's cock in her mouth and Julie took John's cock in her mouth. Just as Christine and Julie gave one another orgasms with their fingers and their mouths, they gave the other's respective husbands blowjobs. It didn't take long for both men ejaculate their friend's mouths, John in Julie's mouth and Tom in Christine's mouth. Then, when it was over, the two couples sat in bed, as if they were Bob, Ted, Alice, and Carol.

"Now that I think about it, John, Christine won that hand. A straight beats three of a kind," said Julie.

"Yeah, Julie's right," admitted Tom. "A straight does beat three of a kind."

"Asshole," said Christine punching her husband in the shoulder.

As they had bargained, John washed and waxed Christine's car and Tom washed and waxed Julie's car. With her bags packed, Christine drove her car to pickup Julie. Then, while Julie and Christine were on their shopping sprees, after having shopped for the food, the men were naked, but for aprons, in their respective kitchens preparing dinner. It was Tom who was the one to broach the subject, when he got dressed and walked over to his friend's house.

"Did you get one of these, too?" Tom held up a note from Julie.

"A Dear John letter? I did," said John, still standing at the stove cooking, while wearing only and apron. "I was hoping she'd change her mind and come home, instead of running away with Julie. I figured, just in case, I'd have a hot meal ready for her, but they're not coming home, are they?" John looked at his friend with sadness.

Unhappy getting what he wished for, unable to sexually satisfy in the way that Julie had sexually satisfied her best friend, unable to compete with Julie as a sexual lover, he was wished he had never asked his wife to have lesbian sex.

"We never should have played Nude Day strip poker, John. We never should have forced them to have lesbian sex? We can't compete with lesbians," said Tom shaking his head. "We're just two dumb guys."

*

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading and voting for my story.

12