Strip Poker Set Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,555 Followers

The hem at the bottom came just barely below her crotch. If she didn't have her miniskirt on, I was sure I'd be able to see her vagina.

I looked at her. God she was beautiful, absolutely flawless. Why in the hell hadn't I asked her out when I had the chance?

I looked at her in the little toga; the way her sweet little breasts showed through the translucent material. Her pert little boobs seemed to frolic and bounce under the material. Her sweet pink aureoles looked delectable; I wished I couldve kissed them. I asked her, "You OK?"

Lauren answered, "I'm OK." She sat back down. She still had her mini-dress on.

As everyone turned around Gerald huffed, "We need the mini."

"What?" I answered

Gerald sighed, "She got a dress. She loses the mini."

I answered angrily, "That's not fair!"

Lauren put her hand on mine, "That's OK." I'll take it off." She stood up, back to everybody else and took off her miniskirt.

I sat there and stared at her naked pussy. Holy shit! She's absolutely perfect, and completely naked underneath that tiny toga.

Lauren squatted back down without letting anyone else see what I had seen.

Harry looked around, "Well, we're almost done aren't we?"

Tiffany scoffed, "Hardly! You still have clothes!"

Harry giggled.

One more round went by uneventfully, then it kicked in again. Gerald won. He looked squarely at Lauren, "Ready?"

I looked at Gerald. I was really pissed! "What the fuck! Gerald she's out of clothes, in a slave toga, and she's wearing a collar and chain. What more is there?"

Gerald reached around and pulled out another small cardboard box, "Just guess."

I watched as Gerald opened the box and pulled out what had to be a pair of handcuffs, "Oh no,' I said in disgust.

Gerald laughed, "Oh yes!" He tossed the cuffs over to me.

I looked at them. They weren't really handcuffs in the traditional sense. These were manacles, more in the old fashioned cruder sense. They were of the same material and same construction as the collar. Two hinged cuffs with intersticed ends and bolts.

Lauren dutifully held up her hands. I placed each of her small wrists in an arc, closed the arcs, and tightened in the bolts. The two manacles were connected by one link of shiny metal chain. Her hands were tightly chained together.

I looked over at Gerald, "Got anything more over there?"

Gerald smiled, "Just something for the ankles."

I looked at Lauren. I looked back at Gerald. This, I knew, was a done deal, "Throw them over."

Gerald reached in the back, pulled out another small box, got out the ankle manacles and tossed them over.

I looked down at Lauren sympathetically, "Want to just get it over with?"

She nodded, sat back on her ass, and held up her feet.

I affixed the ankle manacles to her precious feet. There were six metal links connecting these two shackles, just enough to allow her to hobble along if she needed to move.

Gerald looked around at everyone, "Well that's done; anybody for more cards?"

Most everyone shook their heads no.

It was clearly a conspiracy to me now. Everyone had nodded in the negative; the card game was over.

Tiffany looked up, "What do you say we all go downstairs and watch a movie?"

Everybody started to get up. Some had been sitting the whole time and needed to stretch. Most hadn't been to the bathroom, and that seemed to be an important destination.

I looked at Lauren. She was kneeling on the floor; hands linked together, feet cuffed the same way, and dressed in a translucent slave's toga, "Want me to help you downstairs?"

Lauren held up her arms, "Carry me."

She stood up very straight. I discreetly looked her over. The hem of the toga came just barely below her pussy. From behind it just reached the bottom of her ass cheeks. The thin spaghetti straps were so long the only thing really holding the top up was the perkiness of her bosoms, and they certainly were perky. Every tiny movement she made caused them to bounce or wiggle. I was hard as a rock! Those little rosebuds staring up at me from under that transparent top were crying out to be nibbled on!

I leaned around and lifted her up like one would a baby. She was very light. When I got her up against my chest she leaned against me almost possessively, or at least I wanted to think so. She kept her hands close together and right under my chin. In fact she took her fingertips and started to gently rub my neck and cheeks. I wanted to cry out! Why had I been so stupid all these months?

Her legs were well up, curled tightly. She was almost in a fetal position.

She looked up at me, "May I sit with you?"

I held her tight, "Of course."

I carried her downstairs and found a double lazy boy back near the rear of the movie room. I set her down, "They have sodas and drinks and stuff. Would you like anything?"

She looked at me from her reclining position on her side of the big lazy boy, "No just you."

That comment made me feel ten feet tall. I sat down and reclined back beside her.

It took a while for all the other guests to meander down to the movie room, so Lauren and I had a few moments of privacy. I told her, "I'm sorry they did this to you."

She took her manacled hands, swung them up around my head, and pulled me down. She whispered in my ear, "That's OK." Then she kissed me on the side of my face.

I was all flushed and nervous. I was starting to sweat; something I seldom did, especially not around women. Her lips touching my face gave me a rush of adrenalin. I wondered if Bill Gates knew what it was like to be this rich.

We were still sitting up. I held her tight and kissed those red ruby lips. She responded warmly.

Gerald was down a few minutes later. He announced he had a good movie for all of us to watch. It was a love story, very touching he told everyone. He put the disk in the machine. Turned off the lights and reclined backward next to his wife, Tiffany.

The movie came on and there was absolute quiet in the room.

I lay beside Lauren and tried to watch the movie. It was impossible. All I could think about was the beautiful young woman in chains lying beside me.

Wait a minute! Let me clear something up. It wasn't about the chains; well maybe it was a little bit. But it was about her; me with her. I felt real bad abut the way everybody had treated her upstairs, but I felt good that it was me who was with her now.

Lauren interrupts Charles.

Stop it right there! Now it's my turn. You've been listening to Charles long enough. Now you can listen to me.

Gerald, his wife Tiffany, and I had talked this over several days ago. Between the three of us we got everybody else to go along. Gerald admitted he'd made a mistake about promoting me over Charles, but he still wanted me keep the job. We had to come up with something.

Sometime months ago I had fallen in love with Charles. I knew he had a fondness for me too. There was no way I was letting him out of my life; not without a fight. The whole strip poker things had been my idea.

Charles is a special kind of guy. He's very protective. Ok, so I'm a manipulative little so and so, but it worked! I should get an academy award for my performance during the card game. Still, I figured he'd be slow. That's where the movie comes in. I'd been waiting all night to get to the movie.

I lay there waiting. I'd been waiting for the movie all night. I snuggled over as close as I could. I kept wondering; he can't be this backward.

Charles put his arm around me and started fiddling with my hair. I had really cleaned, shampooed and powdered up before going out tonight. I must have washed my hair four times, and perfumed it twice. I worked hard to get my hair and body just the way I wanted it. I know I smelled good, but I was careful. I wanted him to wonder if it was perfume or just my natural aroma. Whatever, I wanted him to love it.

I think he liked it. I pressed in closer.

Charles took his hands and started to caress the side of my face.

I reciprocated by leaning up and kissing him. He has this manly smell. I think he uses something like Old Spice. I like that. Some men use those sweet smelly colognes. He uses a man's skin cream I don't know what it is, but I love it on him.

Anyway, once I started kissing him that turned out to be all the prompting he needed. He turned around and wrapped his arms around me. He used his right hand to cup left side of my face, while he took his left hand to reach down rub my stomach.

He doesn't have real big hands, but they're manly hands; not soft, but not real calloused either. His palms are warm and dry, not slick and wet. His fingers, well let's say he knows where to put them.

I got over on my back to give him better access to my body. It wasn't easy moving around, what with a collar, a length of chain, and hand and ankle cuffs, but I managed it.

He took advantage of it too. Pretty soon he had a thumb on my mons, and two fingers inside my vagina. He started rubbing inside my vaginal walls with his fingers while his thumb pressed down on my pubis.

Honestly, I'm know I'm kind of small down there, and I was afraid he'd go for broke right away. But I could sense that he was a man's man. He sure knew what buttons to push. He kept pushing his two fingers inside and up in my puss. No man has ever put his fingers inside me before. I can't explain what it felt like; except I can say I may never wear panties again, not when he's with me.

Now I know some of you are thinking; my goodness she's fast, what a whore! But it wasn't like that at all. I'd been thinking and dreaming about Charles for eight months. If I seemed to be in a hurry, well I was. Look I'm a good girl, I come from a good home, but I knew what I wanted.

Well anyway, I kept squirming and wiggling. Believe me it was all involuntary. I read something about a G-spot. I think he found mine. He was really arousing me.

He kept up the rubbing and the pressure, and I kept squirming and wiggling. I kissed him long and hard. He kissed me right back.

I told him to ask Gerald if he had an Allen wrench.

Charles called down to Gerald, "Gerald do you have an Allen wrench?"

Everyone in the darkened room quietly laughed and chuckled.

Gerald asked, "What do you need an Allen wrench for?"

Charles told him, "Lauren's uncomfortable."

Gerald slipped back and handed Charles the tool he requested. He whispered, "Try to be quiet back here. Everybody else is watching the movie."

Charles took the wrench and unbolted the shackles around my ankles. But when I held up my hands he wouldn't do it.

He told me he wanted to leave them alone.

I smiled at him. I knew what that was about. Heck I had a slave girl toga on. If he wanted to fantasize that I was his slave that was OK. To tell the truth, with him, it's all right.

We lay there, side by side for a while. He was real firm when he rubbed the inner walls of my pussy. Like I said, he knows what fingers are for. He kept using his fingers inside, while he had his thumb on the top of my labia, right where my clitoris is. He kept using the palm of his hand to push down on my pubic mound. It was like a triple play; fingers inside, thumb on my clit, and his palm on my mons. Talk about excitement!

He kept my hands confined in the shackles, but I was still able to find his thing. Honestly, I never touched one before so I didn't know what to do. I read about it in books so I started to rub up and down. It worked! First it got a lot bigger, and I could tell it was driving him crazy by the way he kept moving around. .

He kept kissing me on the mouth, and my ears, and all around my neck. It felt good, but mostly it tickled. He kept using his hand on my pussy. You have no idea how good that can feel.

I kept using my fingers to slip up and down his penis. It was really big! It scared me, because I knew he'd want to put it inside me.

Finally I could tell he had reached the limit of his control. He rolled over on top of me. The lazy boy lay out completely flat, just like a bed, highly unusual. He slipped his manhood inside me. The first thing I realized was how tight I was. I wonder if he'd ever been with a woman as small as me. It hurt, but I could tell he was trying to be gentle. I bet by then he knew I hadn't been with very many men. I was squirming and writhing like crazy; partly from the pain, but partly from the excitement too. I never thought anything that could hurt so much could feel so good too.

I still had my hands locked together so I put them over his head, and wrapped them around his neck. I tried to pull him down closer. I think he was concentrating on his thing in my puss, but I kept having these feelings all over my body. Sure I felt him inside. It felt good, but still mostly hurt. It was the other stuff, his face close to mine, his hands on me, his breath, which was good, and the weight of his body.

I can't explain it. I know I was having an orgasm, but it was an all over thing, and more a spiritual thing than something physical. I felt like we were really bonding. I kept having these love feelings. They weren't physical. I can't explain them, except that I didn't want them to end.

It finally occurred to me I'd been fantasizing about this off and on for months, and had been planning on it all night. He was big inside me sure. But he was so warm, his skin I mean, and he was heavy, and it felt good, but in a bigger way then just sex.

He was giving me something, not his thing; he was giving me his soul; by taking me he was asking me to accept him. I was wearing the manacles, but I felt like he was the one being chained. I was overcoming him even while he was pushing inside me. I don't know. Does that make any sense? God I know I felt great!

I could tell after about five minutes of pushing and pulling he was going to have to pull out or else risk getting me pregnant. He started to pull out. I had to stop him.

I used my cuffed hands and wrapped them around his back and pulled him back down. I remember whispering, "I don't care. I'd like to have your baby."

Actually I did care. I've read where some men will hit and run, while others feel like they need to stay and care for the person they knock up. I had Charles figured out a long time ago. He was a care giver and a provider. If he thought he got me pregnant he'd never leave.

I know that sounds like I was being manipulative. Well I was. But I wanted him! I had to have him, and keep him all the time, all for myself.

Look, the strip game hooked him. The movie reeled him in. I knew he was mine, mine for keeps!

Well he exploded inside me, and I cried out! I cried out not because it felt good; I cried out because at the moment I knew I had him. He was mine, really totally, completely, irrevocably, absolutely mine! I knew at that moment I wanted to give him kids too. Go figure. Do all women feel that way?

For another two or three minutes we tried to prolong what had been happening, but we had to give up. He couldn't stay hard forever. So we gave up and just held each other. I think the holding part afterward was even better than the sex. I could have stayed there all night, heck, all week.

Then he got stupid. He whispered he hoped nobody noticed. I wanted everybody to notice! I wanted to jump up and perform a victory dance! Come on! When you've found the mother lode you let everybody know.

He looked up. The room was completely empty. Everybody had gone.

He whispered to me, "Everybody's gone."

I used my manacled hands to pull him completely back against me again. I told him, "I know, that's how we planned it."

He sat up, and he said, "You're kidding."

I pulled him back down, "I'm your girlfriend now. You can marry me if you want."

He kissed me, "Not a bad idea," he said, "But I'll be working for another company in another city."

I held him tighter. I told him, "No, you have to stay with this company."

He whispered back, "You know I really do love you. He was getting hard again, but I have a question."

"What's that?" I said.

"Was this evening all planned?"

I kissed him on the neck, Get back inside me. I resigned my supervisor's job today, and about tonight, of course it was planned." I squeezed him around the neck with the manacles, "It was all my idea. I've got you now Charles."

He kissed me on my lips. Then he said, "I'll be damned. I'm hungry." He pushed my hand away and crawled down to get his mouth down by my pussy. He took his mouth and started sucking on the top of my vagina. Crap I thought. This is new! This was as good as the other thing!

He glanced up and told me, "You need to be punished. I may stay down here all night."

I giggled, "Oh please master; please do me all night, every night, from now on." Then I added, "You can spank me if you want."

He willingly obliged. He got back up, pulled me over his knee and walloped me good. He used the palm of his hand and slapped my ass cheeks four or five times each. It hurt! It felt great! Every slap was just another proof he was mine, all mine, every bit of him!

There was an aftermath of course.

It's still me Lauren.

So you wonder how things worked out! Well I'll tell you. Gerald called Charles into his office on Monday. I got to keep my supervisor's job. They made a new job for Charles. He's vice-president in charge of all operations. Charles is not only my boss, except for Gerald, he's everybody's boss, even Tiffany. Tiffany is pregnant anyway, and has decided to stay home. Charles gets to help everybody all the time now.

About a week after the party he moved in with me. We're looking at houses. Gerald let us keep the bondage equipment. We haven't used it, but it's there of we want to.

We drive to work together, eat lunch together and go home together every day. I had a spare room in my apartment so we put his PC in there. He likes to surf, and I want him to have everything he wants.

He touches me all the time, and I touch him too. I love it. I mentioned something about putting his thing in my mouth the other day. He said I could if I wanted to try it, but I shouldn't feel obligated.

That ticked me off a little. I wasn't feeling obligated. I was thinking how he might like it. I mean I could kiss it, maybe lick around it, and put the whole thing in my mouth too. I figure, that's where babies come from isn't it?

Oh I know we'll have our ups and downs, and I don't mean sex. People do fight, and they argue, but I remember something my grandmother said to me once. If you fight, never go to bed mad. Make love first.

He bought me a ring. You guessed it. I'm so happy.

So OK, I'm a manipulative bitch. I trapped him. So what I got my way; but you know what else, he loves every minute of it. Got to go gargle; yeah, he shot his load in my mouth. So now I'm a swallower, and guess what. It's good to the last drop.

Sometimes a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.

Epilogue:

Ok, it's me Charles again. It's my story. I started it, remember?

Get this straight. I am one lucky son of a bitch. So I got tricked, so what! I've got my very own angel. I've got to go. She's waiting in the car. I am so happy.

The end

Some notes from Carvohi:

1.Tell if you liked this story. Would you like a sequel? I came to like Charles and Lauren, and this could go in so many directions.

2.I wrote another story titled A Fool Falls in Love. A lot of people got upset, said it ended too fast. I'm writing a sequel to that.

carvohi
carvohi
2,555 Followers