Strip Search

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

“Oh my god Sir,” I exclaimed in genuine fright. “Do you think I am ready for those?”

“Yes I do Nancy.” Sir replied as he let go my hair. “Just remember the safe words and you will be fine. I want you to know the different sensations that you can get from these instruments of pleasure and pain. They will come to be your friends as your training continues.”

‘As your training continues’ I shivered at those wonderful words as Sir grasped the paddle and rubbed it over my still warm arse cheeks.

“Whack, whack, whack, whack” - Four light hits with the paddle left me unprepared for the four hard stinging blows that immediately followed.

“Owwwwww!” I yelled, as my right hand automatically went back to protect my buttocks.

“Yikes!” I screamed as the paddle landed on my knuckles.

“That will teach you to keep your hands out of the way.” Sir said quietly as I quickly withdrew my hand. “Of course I can tie you up if you don’t do as I say.”

‘Tie me up on the bed!’ I thought to myself. ‘And with a blindfold too?’ I decided to keep that fantasy for the future as I heard Sir change to a different instrument. ‘What would it be?’ I wondered as I kept my head down, I was soon to find out.

I felt the tips of the flogger being played lightly over my stinging butt and braced myself for the onslaught. There was a pause as Sir raised the flogger and then I screamed as the leather strips burst over my arse. I felt pain, real pain but at the same time an exciting warmth that flowed through my body. Five more times the flogger exploded over my poor sore cheeks and each time my impending orgasm grew closer.

“Nancy, don’t you dare cum until I say so.” Sir ordered in a strict voice.

“You must be fucking joking.” I retorted. “My cunt is on fire, Sir.”

“I’ll ignore that foul language this time Nancy, but don’t let it happen again.” Sir said in a very authoritarian voice. “Now don’t climax until I give the order, do you understand?”

I bit my lip and nodded into the sheets as I prepared myself for the next onslaught.

To my surprise Dr. Williams lowered the tone of his voice and almost whispered, “I know how close you are Nancy, I’m not going to use the cane tonight, I will save that for another session. Six strokes of the leather strap Nancy, count them for me and you may climax when number six lands.”

Without any warning the strap whistled through the air and burst across my cheeks.

“Whack.” - “Owwwww, oh one.”

“Whack” - “Yahhhhhhh, two.”

“Whack!” - “Oh God! Three.” I sobbed into the sheets.

“Whack!” - “Shhhitttttttt!” Tears were flowing down my cheeks but I didn’t want to use either of the safe words. “Four, Sir.”

It seemed all of my body was tingling with anticipation of the last two strokes, I nearly screamed at Sir to get on with it as he paused and ran his hand over my poor red cheeks.

“Thwack!” - “Ahhhhhhhhh, Yes!” Five!” I screamed as I strove desperately to stop my orgasm.

“THWACK!” - “Aiiieeeeeeeee!” The sixth and hardest stroke burst painfully across my arse and I erupted.

I was aware of my body stiffening then juddering uncontrollably as I welcomed the most thrilling and amazing orgasm of my life. My shaking body fell sideways off the pile of cushions onto the sheets and I felt Dr. Williams grab an arm to stop me from falling over the edge of the bed. I was moaning loudly as another wonderful climax hit, never before had I known a multiple orgasm.

I was overjoyed as Dr. Williams knelt beside me, stroking my hair and back as I lay face down on the now damp sheets. I gasped air into my lungs and then shrieked and erupted again as Sir played his fingertips over my clitoris.

I turned my head and looked up at my grinning Sir. “Please, no more.” I gasped.

“One more Nancy, I want to show you how much I am in control. When I touch the back of your neck and say ‘cum’, you will orgasm again.”

I gave Sir a ‘you must be joking’ look and turned my face away. My body was still shaking as the doctor continued to stroke my back and sore arse. My breathing was beginning to slow to something like normal and I was about to ask for some more water when I felt my red hair being lifted off my neck. I repressed a giggle at the thought of another orgasm being brought on by a simple touch.

“Climax now Nancy.” Sir said quietly as his hand landed on the back of my neck.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh God!” I screamed as my body arched again on the bed. I could just hear Sir laughing as I thrashed around on the sheets, my perspiring body shaking violently.

I was conscience of Sir leaving the bed as I lay gasping for air. My mind was racing at the power this man had over me; I hoped and prayed that this was not just a one-off situation. Even as my orgasm subsided I knew that my life had been changed forever. Sir lay down on the bed beside me and started to wipe me with a cool damp washer and towel. He placed the water bottle in my left hand and I greedily drank the refreshing liquid.

I realised that Sir was naked as his arms pulled me to him and hugged me tightly. I felt so safe in this wonderful man’s arms as I snuggled in against his chest. I couldn’t stop some tears from sliding down my cheeks as different emotions ran around in my brain.

“Happy tears I hope my subbie?” Sir said as he kissed my forehead.

I opened my eyes wide and I looked directly at him. “My subbie?” I asked.

Sir smiled and nodded. “Well if you would like to give it a try Nancy? You seemed to enjoy tonight as much as I have, so I hope we can meet at least once a week and see how it goes. If one of us wants to break up at any time then so be it. We will try and act like adults and get on with our lives, ok?”

I burst into tears at his words and sobbed into his chest. “Oh Sir, yes please. Tonight was just amazing, thank you so much.”

Sir’s only answer was to hug me to him and after a while I must have dozed off to sleep. I was woken some hours later by my full bladder and panicked for a second in the dimly lit unfamiliar surroundings. Then I saw Sir, naked and sound asleep on his back and the memories came flooding back to me. As I slipped quietly off the bed and went to the bathroom I smiled at an idea that I hoped would please my new Dom. His bedside clock indicated that I should soon return to my room or other members of the staff would catch me out. After releasing the pressure of my bladder, I washed my face and crept back into the bedroom.

I climbed slowly and quietly onto the bed, smiling down at Sir as I stopped with his penis directly under my face. I opened my mouth and slowly as possible I sucked his limp cock into my mouth. ‘Like riding a bike’ I thought to myself as I sucked gently, a thrill of excitement running through me as Sir’s cock slowly came to life between my lips. Sir moaned quietly in his sleep as I closed my eyes and bobbed my head up and down, my cheeks moving with my sucking. The blood soon rushed into the veins in his penis and I adjusted my breathing to suit. ‘I wonder why they call it a blow job?’ I asked myself as I sucked, then I jumped as Sir placed a hand on the back of my head.

“Urgghhhh.” I spluttered as Sir took a handful of my hair and pushed my head down so his cock hit the back of my mouth.

To my relief Sir pulled my head up before his cock invaded my throat. I love to suck cock but in my opinion deep throat is over-rated. Sir then set the pace, pushing my head down, holding it for a short time then pulling it up again. I was excited beyond belief; many times I had day dreamed of being ‘forced’ to pleasure a Dominant man

and now my fantasy was coming true. I loved having my hair pulled and I could feel my vagina almost dripping with my excitement. Sir’s body twitched and I readied myself to accept his juices; I was determined to swallow all I could. Sir moaned loudly as he let go of my head, his hips thrust upwards and his seed started to spill into my mouth. I sucked and swallowed as hard as I could, loving the taste of the sticky goo. When Sir’s penis was limp I let it out of my mouth and looked at him as I licked my lips.

“Very nicely done Nancy, I really needed that after our earlier play.” Sir said with a smile.

I bowed my head and replied, “My pleasure Sir, it was the least I could do after what you did for me. But Sir, time is getting on, I should return to my rooms, with your permission.”

Sir glanced at the clock and raised his eyebrows. “Oh yes of course Nancy, we don’t want tongues to wag just yet do we?”

I smiled as Sir helped me off the bed and helped me find my clothes and dress.

He held up my thong, grinned and said, “I think I’ll keep these as a souvenir.”

“You are most welcome Sir,” I replied as I followed Sir across the lounge to the door. “My souvenirs are the memories of tonight, they will last for the rest of my life, thank you so much once again.”

Sir wrapped his arms around me as he said, “See you soon Nancy, my subbie, you did well and your training will continue. Now go and get some sleep if you can.”

I melted at the words ‘my subbie’, hugged my Sir and left as he held the door open for me. Rather than using the elevator I slipped down the stairs and I was soon back in my room without being seen. After a quick shower I slipped into bed where I slept fitfully before the alarm woke me at 7.00am. I felt radiant as I dressed in my uniform; I could not wipe the smile off my face as I realised how my life had changed so much.

Tricia and some of my other friends asked questions about why I had missed dinner last night and why did I look so damn happy today? I just kept smiling and went about my duties, enjoying an inner contentment that I had not known since my childhood.

Sir Ivan became a caring and patient teacher as my year at the hospital progressed. Nearly every Thursday night I would attend his rooms where I learnt to serve, pleasure and obey to the unspoken rules of safe, sane and consensual. I fell in love with this wonderful man who had recognized my needs and taken me to places I had only dreamed about.

One day with only a month left of my tenure at the hospital Sir Ivan called me into his office in the administration area.

After closing the door he said, “My subbie, you know that I am returning home soon to take over my father’s practice?”

I nodded, holding my breath in anticipation.

“Well I have given this a lot of thought, and I would love you to come with me. The practice needs a special nurse to organize the office and assist the patients. I know that it would be a change to hospital work for you, but please give my offer your consideration.”

Again I nodded as my mind raced with excitement; I needed no consideration to accept Sir’s offer.

“There is something else my wonderful subbie.” Sir took a deep breath and continued. “I want you to come and live with me, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you and want you to marry me.”

My knees buckled and Sir grabbed me and helped me into the nearest chair.

I looked up at him through sudden tears and said, “Marry you? Oh Yes Sir!”

THE END

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers
12