Strip Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we left the restaurant I assumed that we wound spend the rest of the evening in either his bed or mine. But, I was wrong. He kissed me and left me confused, disappointed and frustrated.

Five days passed and he had not as yet telephoned me. I was hurt and a little angry that I would be subjected to this rejection. My mood was blue and my attitude on the bitchy side with almost everyone. The traffic was heavy and I sat dead still in the middle of the Interstate wondering what fool had ever had the audacity to refer to this as an expressway. The wail of a siren could be heard in the near distance. I flipped radio stations trying to find one that would distract me while I waited. When I looked up I noticed from my rear view mirror a flashing blue light. The policeman wore his cap pulled down to the brim of his dark aviator glasses. He stepped out of the car and adjusted his holster. He rolled his shoulders forward and twisted the kinks out of his neck.

How odd it all seemed. I watched in fascinated amusement. I stopped smiling when he tapped on the glass beside me. My heart jumped into my throat and my hands began to sweat as I rolled the window down. I had no idea what I could have done wrong.

My irritableness showed as I snapped at him, "Excuse me! Was I speeding? Did I run a red light or something?"

"Displaying a little attitude today, eh, Miss." His voice was a complete monotone. "I'd like to see your driver's license and registration, please."

I was muttering curses under my breath as I dug into my purse first and then the glove box for the items he requested. He took them from me and turned his back to me as he walked back to his car. I saw him speak into the microphone of his radio. He must have been running my license and plate. I let out my breathe and tried to remain calm, trying to reassure myself that this was some big mistake and that it would soon easily be resolved.

When he returned to my car, he did not give my license back. Instead, he told me "I'm going to have ask you to pull your car over to the side of the road next to me."

"Why? Would you please tell me what 's wrong or what I've done?"

His only answer was to emphatically motion me to the emergency lane. Now I was nervous! I parked and waited to see what would happen next. He parked a few feet behind me. Once again he came towards me, "Get out the car slowly, Miss, and put your hands on the trunk."

I was so scared that I almost wet my pants. But, I did what I was told. I heard him approach. With one foot inserted between my sandals he forced my feet apart. My suit skirt was so tight I was afraid the kick-pleat would split. "Slowly put your hands behind your back, miss." He instructed.

Too dumbfounded to speak, I responded to his command compliantly. When the cold metal of the handcuffs clicked shut around the first wrist, my knees weakened and started to involuntarily bounce with uncontrollable nervousness. Then came the sound of the second click. My mind was reeling! This could not be happening to me!

He walked behind me as he guided me towards the open door of the awaiting cruiser. Placing one hand on top of my head, he guided me into the back seat. The door slammed shut behind me. Tears began to roll down my cheeks as despair overwhelmed me.

The sound of his nightstick tapping on the glass penetrated the blanket of gloom that surrounded me. He was looking at me and smiling and he took off his hat and removed his dark sunglasses. "Brian!" I screamed as adrenaline surged through my entire body; euphoria replacing the despair.

As he slid behind the wheel, I began to badger him with questions and pleading for him to release me. "What in heaven's name is going on? Take these cuffs off of me this instant! Have you completely lost your mind?" He ignored me and guided the car back into the heavy traffic with his blue lights flashing. "Brian, do you know how humiliating this is? Everyone is staring at me! I can imagine what they must be thinking of me! Please!! Let me go!"

He did not answer me; instead, he skillfully maneuvered the car from lane to lane. What seemed like an hour but was in actuality probably only ten minutes, he stopped the vehicle in front of Central Lock Up. "Now, Diana," he said sternly, "I have to go inside. I suggest that you behave and remain quiet here until I get back. You'll be safe until I come back for you." I felt so small, so insignificant to the course of world events, and so humiliated!

I did not know whether to cry or to be angry. My emotions were in turmoil. Nothing made any sense. The thought that this was a dream from which I would soon awake crossed my mind. The Twilight Zone also came to mind. Survival instinct took hold as my tears ceased and my breathing became easier. Rational thinking filtered back into my reality. Logic told me that this had to be an elaborate joke; that I could not have possibly done anything to warrant being detained by the law. So, I sank back into the seat and waited as I had been told to do.

Finally! His familiar handsome face stood in the doorway as he conversed with another "uniform". He glanced in my direction and acknowledged me with a slight wave. "What a handsome specimen he is in that uniform!" I said out loud. Surprising even to me, a tremor of sexual arousal pulsed between my legs. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I would ever succumb to being erotically stimulated by the sight of a uniform, an authority figure. Too surreal, I thought.

His conversation completed, he strode across the parking lot and opened the back door. Tenderly, he whispered so that only the two of us would be privy to his words, "Come, sweetheart, trust me. Everything will be all right."

Two cars down from the one I had just exited, he opened the front passenger door to a red Firebird and motioned for me to get in. Once he was situated in the driver's seat, he reached across and put the safety belt in place around me. "Are your arms uncomfortable?" he questioned. I nodded in silence, anxiously waiting to see what would happen next. "You've just experienced being abducted. I hope you were not too frightened. If you would like me to remove the cuffs, I will; but only if you agree to two conditions: First, I want you to wear this blindfold." From beneath his seat appeared a black scarf. "Secondly, You must agree to having the cuffs secured again. This time your hands will be in your lap."

Not waiting for my reply, he unlocked the cuffs. What a relief! My wrists and arms ached from the unnatural position to which they had been subjected. But, as though hypnotized by the unfolding drama, I placed my hands in my lap and watched in fascination as he secured them again. As he placed the scarf around my eyes and tied it at the back of my head, he kissed my cheek. "Your abduction was out of your control. It's happened! It's a fact! But, before we go any further in this adventure, I give you my word that you will be safe in my care. Tell me that you trust me enough to give your consent to go where ever I take you!"

Inhaling deeply, I sucked in the oxygen to clear my thoughts. "Maybe I'm crazy, Brian, but I do trust you."

As he drove, I tried to create a visual map in my mind's eye to determine where we might be headed. My sense of direction was scrambled by the depravation of sight. Brian hummed to himself as he drove. Other than an occasional pat on my leg there was no physical or conversational contact between us.

The engine was turned off as the car came to rest in what must have been a garage or a driveway. The only sounds I heard were that of a dog barking and a few birds chattering. Judging from the absence of city noises, I assumed that we were in a residential environment. As Brian helped me from the car I said a silent prayer that no one would witness this spectacle of a bound woman and a policeman in uniform as her captor. Wouldn't it be ironic should someone witness this charade and call 911 to report the situation? My mind was crowded with such contradictory thoughts.

He took my hands in his and led me down a pathway lined with bushes that brushed my skin as we passed. When he stopped I heard a gate latch whine as it allowed our entry. "Careful, now, We have to climb three steps." I followed him hesitantly up the steps and through two doors. I heard the hum of a refrigerator and realized we were in someone's kitchen. It was quite amazing how keen my hearing had become once deprived of the sense of sight.

When we reached his intended destination, he raised my hands and arms upward. I heard the sounds of chains clinking as he suspended me in place. Only then did he remove my blindfold. I stood facing a stucco wall only inches away.

A black Labrador puppy came running into the room greeting Brian in a way that a dog greets only his master. He patted the dog on the head affectionately before commanding him to go to the other room. The dog was well trained and obeyed immediately with no need of a second command.

This simple gesture caused the hair at the back of my neck to rise. Was I to be expected to listen and obey his every command?

Brian walked up behind me as if reading my mind, "Today is a day you will probably remember for a long time. Today is about abduction, relinquishing of your self-control, setting aside of pride. Today is about surrender! Today I plan to ravish you inside and out! I will ask your permission periodically. Hopefully, you will always answer me positively. Shall we begin?"

It could be said that I was not in a position to negotiate. But, I knew better. This was a fantasy drama enacted for both our pleasures. Meekly, I replied, "Please, Sir, yes."

He stepped in front of me and started to unbutton my blouse slowly, deliberately allowing his fingers to touch lightly the skin beneath. He pulled the blouse out of the waistband of my skirt and continued the unbuttoning process. He slipped two fingers between the mounds of my breasts and skillfully unsnapped the front of my bra. My upper torso was now exposed to him. Wetting his lips with his tongue, he placed them around one nipple.

He sucked and stretched the nipple until it responded by hardening to the soft touch of his tongue. It was divine! I felt blissful and let a sigh of contentment pass my lips. Had my hands been free, I would have held his head to my breast to encourage more.

Instead, he raised his head to face me; his tongue probed my mouth. Then he abruptly stopped. Just Stopped! It was almost maddening. "You liked that, didn't you." It was a statement, for there was no question about it. I loved every second of it.

My eyes followed him as he walked over to the dining room table and laid his own shirt there. He pulled the blue undershirt over his head and tossed it too onto the table. His chest was covered with a light spray of shiny black curls. "I'm thirsty." he announced. "Would you like something to drink?"

He returned with a tall frosty glass of ice water. Holding the rim to my lips I drank as fast as I could. It seemed that the faster I tried to drink what he offered, the faster the cold liquid flowed. It was impossible to swallow it fast enough. What I could not swallow overflowed and poured down my naked chest. I shuddered as the chill spread down and through me. He only smiled as he placed the glass on the floor. "Let me see if I can warm you. May I, Diana?"

Through chattering teeth I begged, "Please!"

Taking the other breast into his lips he administered an equal treatment that the other had received. When the nipple was hard, I felt the edge of his teeth gently nibble the nub. No longer was I feeling any effects of the cold. With Brian's tongue and touch my body now radiated heat.

"You have a great ass," he whispered as his fingers squeezed them. He walked behind me as though to get a better view. His hand slipped under my skirt and traced the stocking leg to the beginning of its origins. "What do we have here?" He said in mock surprise. "No panties? Diana, what a wicked one you are!"

My face flushed with embarrassment. With all that had been happening this afternoon, it had not occurred to me that today of all days I had simply worn a garter belt and stockings. It is something I like to do occasionally. It is so liberating! Until today it was a secret that I had not shared with anyone else.

"I have to see this, " his voice had a feverish pitch as he unzipped my skirt and slid it down my legs. He had me step out of the skirt; and even took the time to remove my sandals too.

I heard him unzip his own pants. I watched as he took them off. His erection stretched at the confines of his briefs. He discarded them and tossed them aside. "There is something so sexy about a woman who wears a garter belt and stockings. Wait here. I'll be right back." He laughed at his own joke.

He had something in his hand that I could no distinguish. " Spread your legs apart." His tone was not a request, it was a command. I complied.

The object in hand was his nightstick. He began to glide it from behind to the front of my vaginal lips. The lips were spread apart with each pass of the stick. "Ride it!" He commanded! I did as I had been told. My body clung to the stick and with each thrust my clitoris grew harder and more sensitive. It had evolved from a small pink bud into a hot red bloom.

Inhibitions had been abandoned as I thrilled to the naughtiness of our play. My own juices covered the baton so that it glistened. He squatted down where we could make eye contact and held the instrument upright against the opening of my vagina. "Take it!"

Long ago when I had read the a book by Harold Robbins (I think it was him.) The segment I was recalling at this instant was a description of a young Indian maiden on her wedding night. Women from the village had come to her tent to prepare her for her husband. It was her duty to be a good wife for him. To prepare her, they greased a large stick and had her sit on it to break her hymen. I closed my eyes and pretended to be that young maiden. The vaginal mouth opened and stretched. The stick inched inside my body. The chains limited my range. "Come to me, Brian, please! It's you I want inside me"

He at first seemed reluctant to relinquish his front row seat at such a deviant act performed for him alone. But he took the stick away and stood up. He pressed my body to his and lifted me off the floor. My legs wrapped around his torso as he slid his shaft into my eager lips. Suspended as I was by the chains, and my weight supported by his strong arms I had no control over what rhythm he chose. I held on tightly with my legs while at the same time opening myself to him so that he might thrust deeper and deeper. He groaned as he sensed his approaching orgasm. "No! Not yet!" Was all that he said as he withdrew and set me back on the ground.

After removing the restraints from my hands, he pulled me with him to the floor. He lay on his back and positioned me so that I straddled him. My feet were flat on the floor, my knees drawn to my chest, raising my body up and down to receive his thrusts. The walls of my vagina clung to him with each ascending motion.

He flipped me over so that he was now on top. His body melted into mine. We kissed and ground our pelvis into the others. My body trembled as the first orgasm flowed through me. He kissed me tenderly. His rhythm slowed to a tempo of a waltz. Together in a crescendo we shared the joy as a climax consumed us. We fell asleep in each other's arms with the aroma of passion permeating the air.

Well, it took a decade before Brian and I came together. No pun intended! I guess some of my mother's words of wisdom were right after all. I can still hear her say, "Diana Beth, good things are worth waiting for."

12