Strip Tease

Story Info
Master enjoys lap dance topped off with public sex.
1.7k words
34.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The club is crowded and ordinary, although filled with delicacies for the eye. There are beautiful scantily clad women milling amongst the patrons, some serving drinks, some in a state of undress. The music pulses and in the air hangs the anticipation of the hungry men watching.

From our table we watch, sometimes I only watch you. I take pleasure in catching the eye of a lonely man; occasionally shift myself so my neckline reveals my cleavage more. We exchange observances, the girl with the pretty hair or mouth, which one you prefer, who has fake breasts, who does not.

I choose a pretty, full-lipped dancer; motion her over with a smile. She and I exchange, her squatting at my feet. Occasionally we both turn to you conspiratorially, her dark eyes and my blue ones smiling at you. She places her hand on my bare knee and smirks, her thumb stroking my skin and we laugh together. I flirt with her, complimenting her beauty. She and I rise and as I near to pass you I lean over to your ear, my breathing tingling down your neck, "It is time Darling."

Weaving our way to the back of the room, through the tables of greasy eyed men, I admire the woman's ass in front of me, confident in my choice. We pass through a beaded curtain into a more dimly lit room, the red lights creating a surreal glow on our skin. Flanking the one wall is a long banquette with a few tables and even fewer chairs. The dancer takes your hand and seats you while I find a chair so I can see your face as you watch her. Laying crisp bills on the Formica tabletop I smile, then adjust my skirt up my thighs, giving you a coquettish smirk.

As the next song starts, she cuts figure eights with her body, hands sliding up into her hair, pantomiming desire. You shoot me a look. The song progresses and swaying the bell of her ass she hooks her fingers on the little skirt she wears, lowering it to reveal her pink thong panties. Her ass is breathtaking, perfectly curved peach halves, tight and ready for harvest. I lick my lips involuntarily, and you catch me with a grin.

Another song begins and she turns and shakes her ass in your lap, always careful to not touch you. She dances closer, toying with her bra. Flirting with taking it off. I catch her eye and lay another bill on the table, she answers by removing the satin that cages her breasts. Wiggling, she has captivated you long ago and I am trapped in your satisfaction. Her breasts are small and upturned, the large nipples perked in the air. My clit starts to throb thinking of taking one in my mouth. The dancer watches you with black slit eyes, licking her finger she slides it down her body and traces one nipple then the other, body pulsing with the music.

On the final track she climbs up so she straddles your knees, teasing you with her long hair; her breasts, tongue distance from your mouth. I think of you biting my nipples so they ache, and my hand creeps to twirl circles on my thigh. She preens for your eyes, arching so her ribs can be seen against her skin, nipples jutting into the air. Gyrating on you, she works her witchcraft, and I can see the drunkenness in your eyes. I am getting increasingly wet, and feel a trickle of desire between my ass cheeks. When I lay another bill on the table she stands up and away from you, licking her lips. Winking at me she hooks her thumbs in her thong panties and slowly pushes them down to her ankles. The high heels elongate her calves and ass. Standing with legs splayed she reaches back, making a show of touching her pretty shaved pussy, so close you could touch. I see your fingers twitch as she taunts your more.

When the music shifts she quickly bends once more and pulls up the panties, breasts falling forward, hair tangling down. She smiles ever so sweetly as she picks up the money, tapping it lightly with her long nails. She walks out and leaves us to ourselves.

Alone, I inspect you. It is too dim to see if you are hard, but I can imagine the texture of your cock. So, so soft, straining for my mouth. That little tremor as I release you from the confines of your clothes. Dewy, I can no longer resist and rise to slowly saunter over to you. Limbs weighted with the honey of my desire. My mouth puckered, mirroring other swollen lips.

Standing now, your knees close to my won, I raise my skirt so you may see my shaved pussy. I stroke it with two fingers, slowly so you may witness how wet they come away. Bringing them to my mouth I lick then suckle, all the while holding your gaze. The man in your eyes, raw energy flung into the space between us to touch my skin, hypnotizes me. I know I am playing with fire to tease you.

"Kneel"

Reading your hunger, I do as you say. Reaching to release your cock from the confines of your clothing, I almost moan to see the purple head. As my lips make contact with the need throbbing there, you tilt your head back and growl low in your belly. I can feel the soft thrust of your hips, the tensing of your legs, fingers finding the base of my neck. Commanding my mouth, you control every movement with a handful of my red hair. I love to feel your need like this; your greediness for my tongue flickering over the tight skin of the head, flat long strokes on your shaft. Groaning onto you, I am dripping now, from experiencing your delight.

Unconscious to anything but your scent and taste, everything is eclipsed in your animal presence. I devour you, ravenous for pleasing you, drinking each of your gasps and moans and translating that to my own flesh. Trapped by our mutual feeding, I keep moving against you. My fingers find your balls heavy, then slipping lower to the pucker of your ass. As I slick my finger along that tenderness your moans fall on me like sacraments.

Suddenly you jerk my hair, pulling my face up to your heavy lidded gaze. I am wild eyed; my lips bruised red from my adoration of you. Head back, neck exposed in surrender, I mew for more. Silken voiced I try to charm you, fingers cupping your balls.

"You know how to ask pet," you say with a creeping smile, "let me hear you ask like a good girl."

Cheeks flushed, I lick my lips and, speaking clearly, my voice clean of hesitation. "Let me feel you cum in my mouth baby," I ask, then add a smirking, "Please?"

With a light laugh at my coquetry you tell me I am a good girl, my mouth continuing it's insatiable ministrations.

I feel the tensing of your thighs before you cum. Lips, tongue, teeth… all begging for it. You cum deep in my throat, and I taste your essence. With a long instinctive moan I feel the twitching, your cock alive for my mouth. When you release my hair I make a show of licking you clean, kitten like, and then sneaking up your body I steal a kiss with a sly smile.

Hair making a curtain around us, I flick my tongue with yours, breath husky. Placing your hands on my hips you pull me off balance so I fall slightly to you. When I break the kiss you wear a serious expression, and this surprises me. But I read that look as I would Neruda, and my breath catches on some part of my heart. As you slip your fingers under my shirt, I close my eyes and succumb to a hungry moan I feel begin at my knees. As you cup my breast and kiss my neck, you whisper; "Bend over princess, and show me MY pussy." My belly fills with hot flutters; I comply, gripping the edge of the table I spread my heels wide. Looking over my shoulder at you I wait with eyes full of yearning.

Pulling my hips back, you force me to arc. Your fingers raising my skirt, sending a trail of shivers and when you graze the shaved and swollen lips of my pussy I growl your name. You study me as you take time to sip of my hungry red arousal. I feel the cool air on my ass cheeks, and flash on a moment of self-consciousness about being caught with my skirt over my hips. Feeling me tense, you sooth me with a flick of my clit, closing my eyes I allow my body to answer your control. Pushing myself back I stretch my arm, pussy now raised up and open to your eyes. The faintest sensation multiplied and compounded, my body listens for your fingers.

Suddenly, as answer to my aching, I feel you stroking me, teasing the mewing from my lips. I am yours completely now. Pussy raw and suckling your fingers, I feel the fire burning in me, building to holocausts. Ensnared in the intensity of my need, I thrash against your hand. "Please, oh PLEASE, may I cum?", I cry out your name, panting as I bear down, resisting the precipice of my climax. I sob when you say no to my request, afraid I will fail. Louder, I abandon myself in the swirl of your touch, I beg you as I listen to the appraisal of my greedy pussy. "Please, I NEED to cum, Oh GOD…. Please baby." I weep out, the fire lapping at my skin, tinder to this dance I am crumbling. It is with utter oblivion that when you give me permission and I feel the first sweet lick of your tongue that I cum. Hard and with guttural moaning, I choke on your name.

As my body stops quaking you release me, sliding my skirt back in place. I turn to kiss you shyly smiling you beam at me. I glow in to hear how much this gift has meant to you. I giggle softly about being so exposed in a public place and you laugh. Rising you grip my fingers with yours and we walk out into the club. Smacking my ass playfully, I smile at the curious eyes of those ignorant to my bliss.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Bikini with a Mind of its Own Erin goes to the beach and shows off more than she plans to.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Neighbor's Shenanigans View from my house is perfect for watching neighbors' pool.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Girlfriend's Sister Michelle gives me the green light to bang her sister.in Erotic Couplings
American Whore I appear in an extreme Japanese fetish video.in Fetish
Three Tales: Wifey, Girl And Hubby Busty 18 year old girl seduced by wife, shared with hubby.in Group Sex
More Stories