Stripped

Story Info
Two men, a stripper. & a buxom blonde.
1.4k words
3.58
45.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was undulating over the other female's crotch, running her hands slowly up the blonde's sides and gently cupping her large breasts in dainty hands. From time to time, the blonde girl would glance up into the dancer's passionate purple eyes- fake contacts, for sure- and grin. Gorgeous. Jet black hair, a tight, firm young body with ridiculously fake tits that were twice the size of her miniscule waist.

"I think I'm in love," Steve laughed from his spot off to our right.

"With who?" the raven-haired female asked gently, never pausing in her gyrations.

Steve grinned from ear to ear. "Well, I had meant with Jenna here, but you're worthy of my love as well, Julie."

The young stripper smirked. "Thanks, Steve."

"In love with me, huh?" the blonde, Jenna, laughed, glancing at the still dancing Julie then to the beaming male.

"You know," Steve coughed and tried not to leer at the two women. "You're a chick who likes other chicks, drinks beer, cusses, and has the most perfect set of tits I have ever seen. Aside from you, Julie, of course."

"Thanks, Steve, you're a charmer," Julie beamed, continuing to massage Jenna's breasts seductively.

"I didn't mean it degradingly," Steve pleaded.

"That's not a word, hon," Jenna teased. "And I understood what you meant."

Steve grinned, visibily perking up in his seat. "I have a question then."

Both the woman glanced at one another, then back to the too serious male. "Yes?" Jenna giggled.

The male rubbed a hand over his head, narrowly avoiding the soft wisps of his mohawk. "What do you two say that, after Julie finishes her shift, I get us some dinner and then we all retire to my place?"

"Steven Klein!" Jenna gasped. "Are you," she turned to Julie, "propositioning us?"

The two girls erupted in laughter.

"Yes," Steve grinned like a child, "I am!"

* * * *

"I could watch the two of you all day," he beamed, pulling his shirt slowly over his head and tossing it to the top of the clothing pile forming by the old bed.

"Mmm, I'll bet you could," Julie moaned, winking at him over her shoulder.

Steve sat back in a chair, watching as the two young women attacked each other ferociously. Julie's raven tresses were everywhere, covering Jenna's body and her own in a sea of blackness. For her part, Jenna's blonde tresses provided the perfect contrast, mixing with Julie's and obscuring the horny male's view on many occassions.

Their tongues intertwined and their hands roaming freely, Steve felt himself growing increasingly hard as the girls began to fill the small hotelroom with their kittenish moans. Within no time, he felt the drive of nature forcing him from his seat. Like a programmed robot, he removed his shorts, tossed them onto the pile, and dove onto the bed alongside the two women.

"Hey Stevie," Jenna grinned.

"We thought you'd never join us," Julie teased, running a hand down his stomache and quickly grabbing a firm hold of his hard cock.

Julie leaned forward and quickly took his length down her throat. She began to work him with her mouth as her small hand cupped his heavy balls, working them gently and bringing a low growl from the ecstatic male. Jenna watched her new friend work her oral magic, focusing on working her own finger roughly over her clitoris, pausing now and then to tug on her small silver ring inside her right labia.

"Mmm, I like that," Steve moaned, gesturing between Jenna's thighs.

Jenna grinned. "Really?"

"Yes," Steve hissed. "I'd like to play with that...right now."

She slid her lean body closer to his face, carefully straddling his face. "It's all you, baby," she cooed.

He reached his pierced tongue out, touching her soft folds and drinking in her taste through his nostrils. She was beautiful.

"Mmm, yeah," she grinned, leaning into a passionate kiss with Julie. Their tongues seemed to dance around one another with practiced choreography, Jenna tasting Steve's fluids in Julie's abundant saliva.

"He tastes good," Jenna observed, licking her lips and focusing on the pleasure Steve was delivering.

"Like candy," Julie grinned and once again wrapped her whorishly red lips around the waiting male.

* * * *

"Dude, Chad sent me to get his...." the brunette stopped in the doorway, his jaw at his ankles.

"Wh...wha?" Steve called from under the tangle of female bodies.

Joel stared in awe. There was a gorgeous blonde female with perfect breasts, no tan lines anywhere in sight on her body. She was the one that seemed to be riding Steve, who appeared to be entirely naked underneath her writhing hips. The second female, much darker complected, with raven locks that reached nearly to her amazingly sculpted ass, was kneeling in front of the pair, sucking on the blonde's pert nipples.

He blinked his eyes and looked again. Yes, he had seen this correctly.

"Did you need something?" Jenna asked snidely, trying to shoo the offending male from the room.

"I, uh, I was looking for," Joel stammered then returned to staring at the threesome.

Julie removed her lips from Jenna's quivering chest, turning to face the intruder. "Hi," she smiled. "You're cute!"

Joel simply stared wide-eyed.

"Dude, get ahold of yourself!" Steve laughed, peering around the blonde girl to stare at his tourmate.

"I, we, they, Chad, I....WOW!" Joel laughed. "I'm sorry for interrupting this."

He turned toward the door and began to leave. As he reached his hand out toward the knob, he felt a warm hand on his shoulder.

"Don't go," Julie grinned.

Joel turned to meet her purple eyes and grinned. "You want me to stay?"

Julie backed away from the male slowly, and motioned him with the crook of her finger.

"I guess that means yes," Joel laughed and locked the door before heading towards the bed.

"You play by my rules," Julie grinned at him. "I say, you do."

Joel smirked.

"Now take it all off, baby," Julie demanded.

Joel tore his clothing off with lightening fast speed. He threw his wifebeater across the room, his shorts quickly following. He allowed his boxers to simply fall to the floor, stepping from them and winking at Julie. "Am I a good student?"

A wide smile crossed Julie's face. "You're not a student," she taunted, "You're my bitch."

Jenna and Steve erupted into laughter.

* * * *

"Oh fuck, Steve, harder! I want to feel you fill me with your...." Julie was screaming as Steve thrust violently inside her.

Jenna shook her head and rolled her eyes at the couple. "Good god, you're so dramatic," she laughed.

"They are!" Joel agreed, nibbling her neck gently.

He was positioned directly behind Jenna on the bed, his hand wrapped around her tiny body, rubbing her clit frantically. From her position on all fours, Jenna watched Steve drive into her Julie's tight body, her own body pushing slowly back onto Joel's hard cock.

"Mmm," she cooed softly. "So fuckin big. So hard. So delicious."

Julie had stopped her vocal Olympics and was staring at the pair. "Jenna, you need to speak up!" she laughed. "You do not sound like you are taking a hard cock up the ass!"

"Sorry," Jenna laughed. "It hurts, I'm focusing."

"Are you okay?" Joel asked quickly, sincerely. "We can stop!"

"No, no," Jenna giggled. "I've always wanted to do this. I'm fine. Just keep going slow."

"AND FUCKIN SCREAM A LITTLE," Julie yelled.

Joel and Jenna laughed at her obnoxiousness.

"She's a stripper alright," Joel laughed.

"A fuckin tight, hot one," Steve rasped. "And I'm gonna cum inside her and make her scream....FUCK YEAH."

Steve and Julie giggled slightly, then both returned to screaming out their wild calls of pleasure.

Jenna watched the pair in amusement, Steve managing to last a few minutes longer before he pulled out of Julie and shot his load all over her waiting chest.

"Fuck you are a hot slut," he grinned.

"Damn straight!" Julie teased. She smacked Steve on the ass before rising off the bed and beginning to redress herself.

"Where you going, Jules?" Jenna called, moaning loudly when Joel jerked inside her roughly.

"I'm in," Joel heaved.

"You just....it's all...just now?" Jenna asked with confusion.

Joel nodded, wiping sweat from his brow. "Yeah."

"Jenna?" Julie asked, approaching the blonde that was clearly in pain.

"Yeah?" Jenna asked, not able to remove her head from its spot buried in a pillow.

"If he's hurting you, you should stop this. I know you wanted to try it, to be like me, but seriously...." Julie sighed. "He even hurt me and I'm used to this shit."

"It hurts," Jenna hissed. "A lot."

"Then stop," Julie sighed. "He's too big for that shit."

Joel slowly eased out of Jenna's battered body, looking somewhat shell-shocked. "I didn't want....you said," he sighed.

"I know she did, Joel," Julie grinned. "Because I told her you had the hottest dick I'd ever fucked!"