Stripped for a Friend

Story Info
Linda's account of being stripped for a friend.
5.1k words
4.5
198.9k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers

Hi, Linda here. This is a little something I wanted to share.

Some of you may recognize us from other sites, Jim, my husband and I have shared stories and pictures several times. Jim is the better writer of the two of us and helps me polish mine so they don't sound quite so stupid. We've had quite a few adventures over the past few years and we both enjoy writing our reflections down so we can remember how we felt as it happened. Reliving and sharing makes exciting times even more exciting. Letting others know how naughty I've been turns me on again and again. To get a look at me just go to the profile section and have a look.

If you like our stories let us know, if not, then at least try to not be mean, I seem to have rather fragile feelings. I do take things seriously. Let me assure you that what we write as non-fiction is truly non-fiction. We've lived every second of it. I know I let things happen that many would say was wrong, but we both love and trust each other and enjoy what we do.

Jim is my husband, my hero and my life; I would do anything he asks even things that are outside of my comfort zone. He knows that if he were ever to ask me to do something that I was morally against and I said no, he would not push it further. He is more adventuresome than I am. He has opened up an erotic world to me that I would never on my own dare to visit. He's allowed me to share my body and my fantasies with others, I feel sharing my innermost feelings is more personal than someone seeing or touching my naked body.

Jim and I have a close friend, Dennis. He has been around for nearly as long as Jim and I have known each other. He worked with Jim for a while and has been married 3 times to 3 of the meanest bitches I have ever known. He is so nice and would do anything for anyone. His problem is that he seems to trust women who just want to take advantage of him.

Dennis wanted to fuck me from the first time he saw a picture of me. Jim showed him a picture of me in a very revealing white string bikini when he asked him what I looked like. Jim said he nearly drooled all over the photo.

As we became friends, I noticed he would undress me with his eyes when he thought I wasn't looking. Guys, we know what you are thinking and know when you are looking. Being a total flirt, I guess I encouraged him, maybe a little too much. A girl has to have some fun doesn't she?

I didn't know it at the time, but Jim was also showing him some of the naked photos he was taking of me. Now I don't care, but at the time it really embarrassed me to know any other man had seen me naked. I guess some of his staring at me was because he had seen my photos and knew what I looked like under my clothes. How embarrassing!

Dennis would come by often and it became a common event for him to stay for dinner and drinks for a long evening. He just became a member of the family. We all became really comfortable together.

I guess I just got so used to him being around that I didn't realize I was getting more and more careless and casual in my dress. In the summer I would wear the tiniest bikinis I could find while around our pool. They were the least I could wear and still have covering. I wasn't into total nudity then as I am now.

I knew I was driving him crazy, but convinced myself that he really wasn't seeing me naked. I'd wear tops that were loose fitting and wouldn't wear a bra. I loved to bounce and flop in front of him. I know he would get an occasional tit flash, but it would be fast and excited me as much as him. Every so often I'd see him try to hide his erection. Guys, we women always see you try to hide it, always. When he would leave I'd jump Jim's bone like a hungry dog because I was so turned on.

Jim and I would talk about him seeing me naked, Jim wanted him to see me naked; I kinda did too, but was still shy and embarrassed to be naked in front of other men. I had been brought up as a good Catholic girl who was supposed to be seen only by her husband. It turned me on so much when Jim would talk about my stripping in front of him. I would get so hot and wet thinking about what it would feel like to have another man actually see me naked and not try to cover myself. Jim would tell me that he wanted me to show him my pussy and let him touch me where ever he wanted. I would just have gushing orgasms fantasizing about it.

Dennis was between wife 2 and wife 3 and had been taken down the merry path to financial ruin by the bitch. She had been fucking her boss behind his back and was spending all his money while stashing hers for her get away. He didn't see it coming when she left. It crushed him financially as well as emotionally.

During that summer he spent more time with us, he didn't feel like cooking and I really think he didn't have the money to eat out, let alone entertain another woman. There were times we would eat, have a few drinks while watching TV and he would just crash overnight in our guest room.

It was one of those evenings, either a Friday or Saturday night when we had had a little more to drink and had a couple of joints to share. Now I always get less inhibited when I drink, I tease more and get happy, silly, and horny. Most of all horny! I guess I should have known better, but I should never, never, never, smoke a joint with anyone other than Jim. The effects of that weed just seem to go right to my pussy. I remember only bits of what went on, kinda like a dream that fades in and out.

I remember feeling so relaxed and just good inside. I also remember feeling so turned on. Jim gets horny too and gets all touchy feely, he loves to kiss me and lick me. That just melts me into a puddle of nonresistance. I remember the lights were turned low and we had candles. There was soft music and I was listening to it inside my head. It made me sway and hum softly.

I remember Jim was touching me and had slowly mostly unbuttoned my top and was rubbing my breasts through my bra. I wanted him to touch me, but I was still aware that Dennis was there. I whispered to Jim, "Let's go to our bedroom and make love. I need you inside me so bad!" But under the influence it seemed that the bedroom was so damned far away!

Jim whispered, "Let's just stay here for a while and play for a little while." He kept saying, "I just want to touch you and turn you on. Does this feel good?"

Feel good! Fuck it was driving me crazy! I was tingling down there so bad I felt like a vibrator was on high and laying right on my clit!

Jim told me, "Sweetheart Dennis is watching us. How about letting him see some of you?"

I was confused but knew at the same time what he meant. I wasn't completely computing what he was saying. I knew Jim wanted Dennis to see me naked, but I wasn't sure that is what he meant at that time. But at the same time I did know that is exactly what he meant. I told him, "Honey I'm not sure Dennis wants to see me or wants to watch us like this. We might be embarrassing him."

Jim reassured me, "Baby I know he wants to see more of you, a lot more. It'll be fun to show him some more. Just relax and enjoy yourself. I know you'll like the feeling."

The idea finally sunk in and it hit me like a wave of cold water washing over me! All of a sudden I had a total body flush, I could hardly breathe. I felt terrified and thrilled at the same time. I wanted to have Jim strip me, but the idea of actually doing it took my breath away. I remember asking Jim, "What do you want to do?"

He said, "Just let me take off your shirt and bra."

"But he'll be able to see my breasts and my nipples. Is that what you want?"

Jim asked, "Doesn't that sound good to you? Wouldn't that turn you on letting him see your breasts? Would you like to show him your breasts and let him look at you completely topless, nothing covering you at all?"

I remember saying that it sounded so good to me. My heart was thumping in my chest so hard I thought I was having a heart attack.

I remember Jim sitting me up and slowly unbuttoning the last of my buttons and slowly removing my top and then kissing me from my lips down my neck and finally between my breasts. I couldn't move to stop him even if I had wanted to; in reality I wanted this so bad! It felt so damned good.

The bra clasps were in the back and he had me turn, almost fully facing Dennis, to unclasp them. I felt the bra tighten for a second and then suddenly it was loose, I thought "Oh my God, he's really going to do this. I'm going to let him expose me!"

He slowly slid his hands up my back, over my shoulders and under the cups of my bra, cupping my breasts. I shrugged my shoulders and the bra fell off. I remember thinking that he was going to see my breasts completely! I suddenly wanted to cover them, but Jim was holding them and gently pinching my nipples driving me absolutely crazy with desire!

Jim took his hands away leaving me exposed to Dennis. My nipples were erect and on fire. I wanted to cover up, but seeing Dennis look at me made me tingle all over. Jim asked him, "What do you think of these two babies?"

He just said, "Beautiful, absolutely fucking beautiful!"

I don't know what got into me but I told him, "You can touch them if you want to." It just seemed like the right thing to do. That and I wanted so much to feel Dennis touch me places where he had never seen me before.

He came towards me and took his finger and started at the top of one breast and with the lightest of touches slid his finger to the tip of my nipple. He then did the same thing to the other breast. It felt like electricity shocking my nipples! I leaned towards him and he took both his hands and cupped my breasts and gently massaged them.

I don't remember much after that except that he and Jim switched back and forth doing all sorts of wonderful things to me. I think I had orgasms from their play, but I don't know, I only remember wanting it to never stop. I was riding wave after wave of drug induced pleasure.

Finally more wine was brought out, dripped on my nipples and licked off. Another joint made me fly further and further away.

Jim told me he wanted me to strip for them. I was hesitant, I remember saying, "But then he'll see my pussy."

He said, "I know. I want him to see you completely naked. I want to see you naked here in front of both of us. I want to see just you."

I said, "He'll see my pussy hair, do you want him to see my pussy hair?"

I don't know what I was thinking, but the idea of another man seeing my pubic hair was terrifying me at the time. I thought that this was one of the most intimate parts to show. Maybe because of men's fascination with seeing a woman naked just made me think of them looking at my pussy and seeing pubic hair. Jim loves my pubic hair.

He told me, "I want to see you naked standing in front of our friend. You know we've talked about it lots of times. Now's a good time to finally do it, I know you want it too. I can tell you want to let me do this."

His logic seemed sound to me, plus I was so turned on that I didn't care that a little voice inside of me kept telling me to stop. There was another little voice telling me to keep on going. I listened to the second more exciting voice.

Jim had me stand, both of them had to help me up and I needed to keep my hands on Dennis to keep from falling, that's how bad I was. I had long ago lost my shoes and only had jeans and panties on.

Jim opened my belt, unsnapped the snap and unzipped the zipper. I didn't help so it took both of them to tug the jeans over my hips and down to the floor so I could clumsily step out of them. I thought here I am in my panties letting Jim show me to our friend for the first time and I was in no condition to stop him even if I wanted, which I didn't. I felt in some way helpless which made me even more excited. It was like I wanted this really, really badly, but was being forced to do it against my better judgment. Maybe it is part of a repressed rape fantasy, who knows?

Jim then turned me to face Dennis and said in a funny formal way, "Here my friend, you can have the honor of removing the last piece. That is if you so desire to do so and see my beautiful bride completely exposed for your viewing pleasure."

I thought "Oh God no! At least let my husband take off my panties! Don't let another man strip me and look at me naked!"

Dennis didn't hesitate for a second; he reached on each side of my hips and hooking his fingers in the waistband of my panties, he slid my last piece of clothing off and to the floor.

I stood in front of my husband and our friend totally naked. My heart was beating so hard I thought the drugs were going to make me have a heart attack. I could hardly stand; I must have been gasping for breath and nearly hyperventilating. I also was so wet I was afraid I was going to drip down my legs. How embarrassing, dripping pussy juice!

Jim was busy behind me running his fingers from between my shoulder blades down my back and between my butt cheeks and lightly touching my pussy. Up and down he would go each time coaxing me to lean forward and to spread my legs wider until he could slide his finger up into me. He took some of my wetness and coated my butt hole and played back there slipping just the tip of his finger in me, not even enough to cause me to flinch. I just leaned forward, toward Dennis, causing my breasts to hang in front of him.

Dennis was playing with my front. With one hand he was lightly pinching and pulling my nipples almost like he was milking me. With the other hand he took his middle finger and was first pushing it deep up inside my pussy and then would slide it over my clit and rub it in circles. Occasionally he would catch it between his fingers and pull on it. He'd gently play with and pull my inner lips touching me places only Jim had touched before. He was also taking my moisture and licking his fingers, tasting me. I couldn't stand up with both of my men working on me and finally I had to beg them to let me sit down.

I fell limp on the couch and Jim opened my legs as wide as I could spread them. I knew I was exposed about as much as a woman could possibly be, my pubic hair was sopping I was gapping open inner labia open and swollen, my clit erect standing out begging to be attended to.

Jim moved away from my legs and started kissing my mouth while he pinched my nipples; all I could do was moan.

Dennis went to my pussy and licked me from the top of my slit down to and into my butt hole. I couldn't stand it and it only seemed like a minute and I was having another crashing orgasm. I tried to pull away from them, but they both held me down and I was hit again and again with waves of contractions. I think I hyperventilated to the point of fainting because I don't remember either of them stopping.

This delicious torture seemed to last for hours. In reality I don't know how long they played with me; I just remember how wonderful it felt being completely ravaged by two men!

The next thing I can clearly remember is being carried to bed. Jim had me in his arms and laid me on our bed. I remember watching both men take off their clothes even though it didn't really register in my foggy brain that I was now in the presence of two naked men, my husband and another man! I felt them lay on either side of me and start touching my body again. I sighed and I fell immediately to a deep drugged and dreamless sleep.

The next morning I woke up with Jim naked beside me. I had to pee so bad I didn't know if I could make it. I jumped up, nearly fainting doing so and staggered to the bathroom and relieved myself. I washed my face and really didn't feel too bad considering what I thought I had done the night before. The shock of what I did hit me and I wondered if I imagined any or all of it.

I snuck down to the guest room and peeked in the partially open door. There on the bed was Dennis asleep, dead to the world, completely naked. I had never seen him naked, (not counting the night before where I saw him, but really didn't see him) so I took a long look. His penis was small and soft, kinda cute laying there. He seemed to have nice big balls; they looked like they needed some draining! I just stood there looking at his ball sack move with his breathing.

I wasn't even aware I was still naked too. I got that tingle down there as I looked at his nakedness. I felt so wicked; it was fun sneaking a forbidden look. Is this how a man feels when he sees a naked woman when she doesn't know she is being spied on? My nipples were getting so hard they almost hurt. My finger found its way to my pussy and I started to touch my swelling clit.

I don't know how long I looked at Dennis, it seemed both a long time and also like only a few seconds. My heart was thumping so hard I was afraid I would wake him. My pussy was beginning to get wet. God I was so nasty standing there naked peeping at our friend naked and asleep.

When I heard Jim stirring, I quickly went back to the bedroom where he was awake. I snuggled in his arms and we made love without saying anything. We both had very satisfying orgasms. I have to admit that I had visions of Dennis lying naked on the bed in the next room. I could see his big balls and wondered how big his dick got when he was fully erect. I'd have to find out. I came so hard! I had trouble being somewhat quiet. I'd be so embarrassed if my screams of sex woke him up.

Afterwards snuggled together, Jim thanked me for letting him strip me the previous night. He said Dennis enjoyed looking me and they both enjoyed touching and pleasing me. I didn't know just how to phrase it, so I came right out and asked, "Honey, I don't know how to say this so it doesn't sound stupid, but did you two fuck me last night after we came to bed and I passed out?"

He laughed and asked, "Would it matter to you if we did?"

After thinking about it, I told him, "Well first of all, I don't want something like that to jeopardize our friendship with Dennis. You know having your friend fuck your wife might cause problems later on. Anyway, if you two did fuck me, I'm a little disappointed that I missed it, being it was the first time and all."

Jim laughed and said, "Relax sweetheart, neither one of us fucked you. After getting you in bed, you mumbled something totally incoherent and then passed out dead to the world. Dennis really wanted to fuck you, and I wanted to watch, but he said he didn't feel right doing it with you passed out. He wanted a willing participant. But, Sweetheart, he definitely wants a rain check on the offer."

"Just for your information, Little Miss Sleepy Head, we did have a little fun with your delicious naked body while you were sleeping. Dennis spent quite a lot of time fingering and licking your pussy. He also sucked on your nipples until his mouth got tired. We both tried to wake you up enough for sex, but you were gone for the night. I did notice that you sucked on his dick for a while, but he didn't cum in your mouth."

I was relieved though a little disappointed that Dennis hadn't had an opportunity to relieve himself with me. Jim asked me, "How about a little more playing this morning now that you're back among the living and can participate in the fun?"

I was suspicious but I just can't say no to my husband, my weakness I guess.

"Just stay the way you are now. Don't dress until Dennis leaves. Let's let him see you naked for a little longer."

I was shocked that Jim wanted me to stay naked, after all, I was sober and no longer high and my inhibitions were back in full force. It was like asking me to strip for the first time all over again. I told Jim, "Oh Honey, I'm not too sure that's a good idea. You know the mood and the situation have changed from last night. It's not really the same thing."

He just said, "I just want you to get more comfortable being naked around some of our friends. I know it's hard for you now, but we've talked about it and I know you want to deep down inside yourself."

HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers
12