Stripped in the Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sexual Desire, if you are as smart as I thought you always were you will walk away and forget that we were ever together," Tina said tossing the microphone down and turning to walk away.

"Wait," I told her. "You need to be taught some manners," I said grabbing her and laying her face down over my knee as I knelt down. I yanked up the back of her skirt to find that she had on black silk bikini panties and I started to spank her ass. I continued to spank her as she started to cry and beg me to stop. Finally, I released her and grabbed the microphone again and said, "If you or the Ladies mess with me again I

will give all of you one of those." With that I walked to the back to await Tina's return.

When she arrived she looked at me through her tears and said, "Just what in the hell was that supposed to be?"

"Mr. Danvers said he would tell you about it," I said dumbfounded that he hadn't.

"When after thousands and thousands of people saw me get my ass spanked in public? You had better hope that he gives you the truth before you go after that belt, Garrett. By the way tell Sabrina that I'll call her about shopping," Tina said as she turned to walk away.

When I got to the dressing room most of the guys were waiting to tell me that they thought this was the best story going in the WCWA at that time. Later, I called Sabrina and told her how sorry I was about not calling sooner but the match had lasted longer than I thought. "It's okay. I just talked to Tina a few minutes ago and she told me what happened. Don't you think that this is going too far," she asked.

"Well, wrestling does take a few twists and turns and the fans need to know that we are serious," I responded.

"Okay. Look I was wondering for this match that I'm coming to on Christmas Eve can you get me seats for my parents? They’re flying in to see me and to meet you," Sabrina said.

"Sure thing," I told her before talking sweetly to her and having phone sex before bed.

The next night was the night that the last piece fell into place before the big event. That night I was in a match with some rookie that lasted about 3 minutes, before Tina and the Ladies made their presence known. As I celebrated my victory they walked down to ringside and grabbed the nearest microphone. "Hey, Sexual Desire you want to spank helpless women and humiliate them in public? Is that the kind of kink that you enjoy? You sick, nasty pervert," Tina said as I looked back at her. "I've got an offer that you can't and won't refuse," she continued on. "At Christmas Chaos on Christmas Eve I want to challenge you to a match with me and the Ladies. Now, I know that five of us against just little old you wouldn't be fair," she laughed. "So I'm going to make it a three on one. Myself, Amy, and Courtney against you in a tuxedo versus evening gown match. For you information Sexual Desire that means that you wear a tux and we'll wear evening gowns and the first one to strip their opponent wins. Since this event will be adults only allowed I vote that the winner has to strip the loser completely naked," Tina finished and the crowd began to scream wildly at her offer.

This was what I hadn't been informed of by Mr. Danvers, but I figured that I couldn't lose this match since I was going to be the WCWA Transcontinental Champion after the New Year celebration.

"Well now, fancy that. The WCWA makes this an adults only show because of the violence involved in some of the other matches and you want to come in and let me strip you in front of the crowd to get them all revved up. Let me tell you something, I will take that match and I will strip each and every one of you as naked as the day you were born," I stated after grabbing a microphone.

"Since you accept here's a little gift you might need," Tina said sending Amy to the ring with something in her hand. "It's a fig leaf you can use after we strip your ass," Tina taunted as I opened my hand to see what it was.

"Better get more, Tina. You and the Ladies will need them." I yelled as they walked away laughing.

Sabrina called me at home later that night and told me that she saw the show and couldn't believe what I was doing. I tried to explain, but she said that we would talk after the match in two days that she needed time to think. I tried to call Tina and Mr. Danvers in the couple of days before the match and got no answer from either of them. At the arena on Christmas Eve I tried to talk with both of them. Tina told me that my bed was made and I had to lie in it as she brushed past me in the hallway. Mr. Danvers told me, "Of course you will win, I've already talked to the Ladies and they know what to do. Relax, Sexual Desire and give the crowd what they want to see."

Feeling much better I went to get ready for the match, and join the other wrestlers in the dressing room watching the other matches on closed circuit TV. I saw Sabrina sitting at ringside with her parents and they all looked to be having a good time. Then match time rolled around and my butterflies flared up again, but I went out to see that the Ladies were already in the ring and they all looked beautiful.

The start was good with us all playing off each other, I got the clothes coming off first by ripping off the skirt of Amy who wore a pair of G-string panties underneath. The crowd went wild and I turned and swung the skirt over my head. Then all three girls jumped me and yanked off my tux jacket and my shirt, one of them even grabbed at my crotch and said, "Better be hard and ready, it's almost show time." As I broke free of the Ladies I realized that I still had my bowtie on. Then the Ladies all three jumped me again this time Tina and Amy held one arm each as Courtney reached into the top of her gown and pulled out two shiny pair of handcuffs and they quickly handcuffed each of my arms to the top rope. At this point I knew that this was going to be Tina's revenge for the spanking that I gave her. Courtney and Amy each grabbed a foot and ripped off my socks and shoes. Then Tina grabbed a microphone and said, "Worried now, Sexual Desire," she laughed as she saw the fear in my eyes and I was scared, but also getting hard with excitement at the possibility of what was about to happen. "Amy, I'll take this side and you get the other and we'll get this boy buck-ass naked," Tina said handing the microphone to Courtney as she and Amy unbuckled by belt and pants and I was helpless to stop them. Courtney counted to three and on three I closed my eyes and I felt them yank off my pants and underwear to reveal my naked body and hard cock to the entire audience in attendance. I was so humiliated that I could barely look at the women as the slapped at my hard cock and hit my ass calling me names. Then Tina told Courtney that it was time for the final insult. I didn't know what was going to happen next until Amy walked over and grabbed my prick and started to stroke it slowly up and down increasing my excitement. Then I heard Tina say into the microphone, "It is now time that Sexual Desire meets the real driving force behind the Ladies. Sexual Desire, meet you real life girlfriend Sabrina," Tina said as Sabrina stepped out from the area she was sitting in and walked into the ring and smiled as Amy continued to stroke my hard cock ever closer to orgasm. "Bet you didn't know that this was in store for tonight did you big boy?" Tina asked as she turned to Sabrina and started to French kiss her in front of me. I was still helpless held by the handcuffs and Amy's expert hand still taking its time in getting me off.

"Tell me Sabrina what thing does Sexual Desire make you do that you want to see him have done to him tonight?" Tina asked Sabrina.

"Well, he likes to shoot his load on my face so after he gets off rub it all over his face," Sabrina said as her and Tina put their arms around each other to watch Amy finish me off. Amy then increased the speed of her hand and I groaned in both pleasure and utter humiliation as I started to shoot my load into Amy's open palm. The Ladies were all laughing at my helplessness as I continued to cum into Amy's hand. Truthfully, it was probably the biggest load that I have ever shot in my life. Then Tina, Sabrina, and Courtney all walked over to join Amy and they held my head up as Amy smeared my own cum all over my face. Then after they were done and my cock started to shrink back to normal size Sabrina stepped back and kicked my square in the balls with her high heeled shoe and said, "That's for treating me like some little whore," and with that they walked out of the arena. A couple of moments later and some ring attendants helped me out of the cuffs and back to my dressing room.

A note was taped to the mirror over the sink. I opened and read, "This is just to let you know that we are so glad that you introduced to each other, we will be very happy together, Signed Sabrina and Tina."

Needless to say I was sore and humiliated for a long time after that night. Some fans still bring it up from time to time, but it is being forgotten by most. The Ladies still appear at the shows, led by their manager Sabrina, but I avoid them and live my own life. By the way, Mr. Danvers felt so bad about the incident that he let me win the WCWA World Heavyweight Championship after the New Year, and I felt better. I haven't lost a match since and I have started dating a wonderful wrestling fan named Amanda. I will move on with my life.

12