Stripper Lessons

Story Info
I break in a reluctant new girl at a strip club.
6.6k words
4.35
190.8k
101
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neruda
neruda
317 Followers

A couple of months ago my brother and I went to Houston on business. We are both in security and try to travel together whenever we can as we are also very good friends. It gives us a chance to get away from the day to day grind of our jobs and him a chance to get away from his wife and kids. He loves them to death, but everyone needs a break from time to time.

Consequently when we travel, we tend to cut loose a bit. We eat too much and we drink too much and one way or another, we always seem to find ourselves a strip club.

This night was no exception.

We had dinner at a nice steak restaurant. We went back to the hotel and cleaned up. Specifically I had been wearing a suit all day at that point and I wanted to change into something lighter weight and more comfortable. A pair of dark kakis, a button down short sleeve shirt and an old, comfortable pair of brown shoes. Sure, this was casual, but who cares. It's a strip club. The whole point is that the women have to be nice to you no matter how you are dressed.

Now there are a few nice perks to working the type of security I do. The first is that you get to meet a lot of interesting people that you wouldn't ordinarily meet. You generally get a very intimate picture of their lives or business, certainly more in-depth than an average onlooker would see. Threat assessment and management tends to bring all the skeletons out of the closet. The final one is money.

My job pays well for a reasonably small amount of risk. I live below my means and it all adds up to having a lot of disposable income to blow on a new toy when I want one or a trip to a strip club.

The place we went to was called Heartbreakers. Yes, it's a real club, south of Houston. You can look it up. Garry and I have been there once or twice before and every time was a good time. I came prepared with lots of cash and a few cigars for me and my brother.

The cover was $15 to get in to the door and by the time we found a seat between the main stage and the second (of course with our backs to the wall. Security people will understand.) a nice looking waitress was there to take our drink order. We both ordered Jack Daniels, as it is really about the only booze worth drinking, and sat down.

The girl on the main stage was attractive, but in a fairly hard kind of way. She was a bottle blonde with pale white skin and large fake breasts. Probably a large C cup if I had to guess. She was doing the traditional school girl routine and had already discarded her jumper, blouse and top, and was down to her thong. She hadn't shaved quite recently enough and there was a little stubble sticking out of the sides of her panties. Speaking of which, she was a very active dancer and under the lights she had worked up quite a sweat. The panties had slipped down and to the side a bit, weather on purpose or by accident and there was a bit of the side of her lips showing. I felt the beginnings of a stir in my pants when I saw that at the same time I saw some sweat roll down from her stomach to her leg.

To my left was the second stage and the girl was much more my type. She had natural red hair past her shoulders and a lot of her routine seemed to revolve around her whipping it back and fourth to "Pour Some Sugar on Me". She had the peaches and cream completion of a true Irish lass, and medium but very perky breasts that came to a soft point at two light pink nipples. She was thin, but looked soft and warm and danced around in a bit of a haze. She was already down to her white, lace panties which were boy shorts, and covered much more than most girls at a club like this would cover.

The longer I watched her the more I began to think that she was new to this. She seemed to be mildly uncomfortable or unsure of herself on stage and her movements were small and hesitant. Of course the thought of her being new to this made me all that more interested in her. My slight stir continued, but was not more than that.

The drinks came and went and another round or two and I started to really get into the atmosphere of the evening. I started getting a little tipsy and was a bit surprised to feel someone sit down hard in my lap when I was looking in the other direction. I turned around and looked at a very pretty Malaysian girl. She had large dark eyes, long black hair and a fair complexion. She was very skinny, but she had perky breast and her ass settled down right on my semi hard erection. She immediately started squirming a little bit and said "You're having a good time tonight, I see."

"Yes I am. You surprised me when you sat down. What's your name?"

"I'm Mai", she said with a little giggle.

She continued her squirming and what started out as a semi quickly got a lot harder, sandwiched under her writhing ass.

"That's a pretty name" I somewhat slurred. I didn't mean it. I mean, I guess it could be a pretty name, but she was a stripper and the chances of that being her real name were slim and my mind was else where.

We were in a fairly dark corner and I took her rubbing my cock with her ass to be a fairly good sign. She started to lightly rub my left nipple through my shirt with her index finger and I decided that this girl was at least open to some exploration. I had my right arm around her and on her hip, so I slowly slid the palm of my hand up her belly and to just the point where her bikini top met the bottom of her tit. I paused for a moment and looked at her as if for confirmation and she leaned in like she was going to whisper something into my ear. Instead of saying anything she just breathed hard and then tongued my earlobe into her mouth. While she softly sucked she continued to breathe heavily. That was all the prompting I needed. I finished sliding my hand under her top and cupped her tit in earnest.

Oh, it was warm and soft and smooth, just like a good breast should be. Her nipple was rock hard, and I could feel it against my palm. After massaging it wholly for a moment or two, I proceeded to play directly with the nipple. As I did she increased the rhythm of her breathing in my ear and the speed of the motion of her ass.

"What do you like more", she asked. "My boob in your hand or my ass on your dick?"

"I like them both."

Since she definitely seemed to be cool with what I was already doing, I decided to see what else I could get away with. I let my hand leave her breast and travel down her stomach to her bikini line. This time I did not hesitate. I simply plunged my hand all the way down her front and my middle finger immediately found her slit.

She seemed genuinely startled by this and said "Fuck" really loudly. She grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand out of her panties and then looked around to see who had seen. No one had, of course. Garry was busy with his own girl. He likes to talk to them rather than grope them like I do. He's a good looking guy, and the girl he was with was the blonde from when we walked in. They seemed very interested in their conversation. Everyone else in the club was watching the stages or the waitresses, and no one was really paying attention to our dark little corner against the wall.

"Baby, you can't do that out here. I could get busted. If that's what you want we have to go to the back where we can have some privacy."

"Okay, how much is it to go to the back."

"It's thirty a song", she said not at all embarrassed by the transaction she was making.

Without hesitating I reached into my pocket and handed her $200.

"Let's start here and see where this takes us. There is always more where that came from."

"Thank you, baby." She said and kissed me on the cheek. She then proceed to straighten her skimpy little top and panties. When I had been so flagrantly groping her, both of them had been knocked astray.

She led the way to the back room. This was a large open room guarded by two bouncers and it had it's own bar. It was done in dark paneling and leather furniture. There were several stuffed animal heads on the walls and all in all, the place looked just like the room we had just come from only not as crowded.

At several alcoves across the well lit area there were dancers performing in various stages of undress for their clients. Although I saw a couple of decent, grinding, naughty lap dances, none of them seemed to be doing what I wanted. So I turned back to Mai and asked:

"I thought you said this would be more private. This doesn't really look that private to me. Is there somewhere else we can go?"

"Well, there are the booths upstairs, but they are more expensive. They're $50 per song."

"And they're private?"

"Completely. They each have their own door. No one comes in to check on you there."

"Sounds good to me. Lead on."

She gave me a smile and took my hand. There was a small, dark stair well on the side of the bar and she led me up. When we got there she handed the $200 to the guy watching the door and said that we would probably be there for more than four songs. He glowered at me and told her to call if she needed anything.

Past the doorway that he was guarding was a small room with 6 doors. She told me that these were the booths that the girls had an option to use, but they had to be careful. Since they were so private, they had to make sure they only took safe guys upstairs. Either that or be prepared to do more than you had planned on. I didn't know what to say to that, so I didn't say anything at all.

She chose the booth all the way to the left and we went in. The room was small. No, that's not right, the room was TINY. The whole room wasn't even 5'x5', and one whole wall was taken up with a bench. There was a dim fluorescent light in the ceiling over everything, but the room was dark and there was not a lot of space. She closed the door behind us and pointed to the bench and told me to sit. I did. She put her hands on her hips, looked down at me and said "So where do you want to start"

"I want to start with what the rules are", I said. I have no problem stretching the rules, or even breaking them from time to time, but I at least like to know where they are.

"I can touch you, and you can touch me", she said. "I don't fuck guys, no matter how much money you offer, and I don't like anything rough. Don't stick your finger in my ass. That's about it. So, where do you want to start?"

"I want you to start by taking off your clothes."

She grinned and said "Okay." She reached behind her and grabbed the string to her top and pulled it over her head. I got the first actual view of her nipples. They were dark purple in the dim light against the soft white of her skin. She reached down and grabbed my hands and put them on her small breasts.

"Do you like this?"

"Yes, I like this." I let my hands drop back down to my thighs. "But I said all of your clothes."

"Oh yeah, baby."

She looped her thumbs into her panties and wiggled out of them. Frankly it was a lot more wiggling than I thought she needed to do to get them off. They seemed pretty loose to begin with, but I wasn't complaining. She bent over in the cramped room. There really was almost no where for her to go, so bending over she basically shoved her tits into my face. When her panties got to around her knees she let them drop the rest of the way to her feet and stepped out of them.

She stood up and I got my first real view of her pussy. She was completely shaved; there was not a hint of hair or stubble anywhere. Standing there skinny and hairless she looked much younger than she really was. Reaching out I grabbed her ass and pulled her a step closer to me. She swept her raven hair behind her ears and leaned over to put her tits in my face again. Slowly she lifted herself up to kneel on my thiges and get even closer. I took her left nipple into my mouth and gently began to tongue it. I left my left hand on her ass, and reached my right hand to her right thigh and slowly began tracing it up to her crotch. Her mouth found my ear again, and she started her warm heavy breathing routine.

My hand found the fleshy slit between her legs and I began to rub her. Now it would probably make for a better story if she was dripping wet and my finger slid right in, but that shit isn't the truth. She was dry and clenched so tight I would have had to force my finger into her. I wasn't up for that, at least not yet. I figure this was her way of setting a boundary so I left it at that. I just kept rubbing up and down the length of her cunt and sucking her nipple while she breathed heavily in my ear. I was also squeezing her tiny little ass with my other hand.

To say I was hard would be the under statement of the year. I was ROCK hard. My erection was tenting my kaki pants and I was aching for some relief. I made a few last passes directly over clit and then whispered in her ear "Turn around."

She climbed down off of me and turned around. She bent way over and looked back at me. I had the perfect view of her ass and her pussy below it. I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled the cheeks apart. Here anus was a dark little star surrounded by otherwise pale skin and there was a little hair around it. Apparently she was not as clean shaven as I had initially though. The act of pulling her cheeks apart also opened the bottom of her pussy lips and I watched for a moment as the two flaps of skin slowly separated from one another, revealing a small cleft at the opening of her tunnel.

I pressed the pad of my left thumb directly where she was opening to me. The muscles were still straining to keep me out, but for the first time I felt the beginnings of moisture there, as if she had just begun to sweat. My index finger located her clit, and found it much harder than the last time I had touched it. Maybe she was getting into this after all.

After rubbing her cunt a few times with my thumb, I grasped her hips and pulled her ass down onto my lap, and the cock that was straining to get out of my pants.

"Grind on me," I told her.

She placed her hands on her knees and began moving her ass back and forth over my trapped erection. It felt wonderful. I let her grind for a while, pushing my crotch into her ass every time she would move back to me. After a while I started missing her breasts and wanted to play with them again. I looped my hands under her arms and pulled her back against me. My hands found her rock hard nipples and I began to squeeze and play with them. She leaned her head all the way back to tongue my ear again. This seemed to be one of her favorite things to do.

My right hand reached way down to her pussy and this time I found it moist. As I began to rub I felt the muscles that had been holding her closed begin to relax and my finger slipped into her. First one, then two. I rubbed her sweet wetness around her pussy and heard the breathing in my ear become more and more rapid.

I turned to her and said "I want to come."

"You can take it out and play with it, if you want," was her reply.

"No. I could do that myself. I want to fuck you."

"I told you I don't do that. I'm not a whore."

"Well, what will you do", I asked. My erection was straining against her tight ass and my fingers were pumping into her most sacred of places. I could smell the musty scent of her arousal filling the room.

"Well I could give you a hand job."

"No, I want more", When I said it I jammed my fingers deeper into her and lifted. She yelped a bit, caught off guard, then settled back down on my lap.

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"Either suck me off or fuck me. But I want to cum inside of you." I heard her breath catch and I felt her pussy tighten around my fingers. She was close to her own orgasm and I knew I had her. I knew I could have whatever I wanted, and if she couldn't give it to me willingly, I could persuade her.

"For $200 I'll suck you off and let you cum in my mouth." She was practically gasping now, her mouth hanging slack. She was on the verge of cumming.

"Done! Now get to it."

I pushed her back up to a standing position and she turned around. Now that she was standing again I could see the flush in her skin. It started just above her beautiful small breasts and cascaded up her face. Her shaved pussy was wet with her moisture as well as her thighs. She was breathing hard and her face had the slacked look of a woman in the midst of passion.

She knelt down in front of me and I leaned as far back in the bench as I could. She gave me one last look, like she couldn't believe what she was about to do, or maybe like she didn't really recognize who I was, and she reached to unzip my pants. As soon as she did, my cock sprang out. It had been trapped to long and it was thirsty to be free, to touch her skin. I wasn't wearing underwear.

She hesitated for a moment, and I thought I was going to have to encourage her by one means or another, but before I could decide what to do she lurched forward like a predator going for its prey and took my whole length into her mouth. When I felt the head of my cock begin to slide down the back of her throat she let out a moan, and the combinations of the feelings nearly made me loose it right there. I realized that while one of her hands was firmly grasping the base of my shaft, the other was between her legs. She was masturbating herself while she was sucking my dick.

Almost before I realized it I felt my breathing become shallower and my muscles tighten. I knew my orgasm was imminent and I wanted to make sure that she lived up to her word. At the last moment I could hold it in, I grabbed her head and pulled it all the way down onto my shaft. Her teeth were in my hair, and my dick was in the back of her throat when I started to cum. I pumped load after load into her, and I felt her start to gag and I felt her try to push away with her hands on my thighs, and it only made the whole thing better.

When I was empty I let her up and she fell backwards gagging and sputtering, her body either trying to swallow the sticky substance or get it back up. She fell sprawled onto the floor with her legs spread and backed up to the far wall. She looked a little scared, but when the choking stopped, she began to smile a little bit.

For my part I just leaned against the wall with the bench and tried to slow my breathing.

"Mai," I said. "You are one hell of a fuck."

"Thanks. I've never done that with a customer before."

"There is a first time for everything," I told her. I stuffed my rapidly softening cock into my pants and zipped it up. I reached into my pocket and gave her one of my cards. I wrapped it around four $100 bills and handed it to her. "Send me your contact information. I'm going to be in town for another couple of days, and maybe we can arrange something outside of work."

"Like a date," she asked. I was probably deluding myself, but it sounded somewhat hopeful to me. Maybe I just liked the idea of her enjoying herself as much as I did.

"Call it what you like. Just make sure you call."

After that, I waited and made polite conversation while she got dressed. She had a problem. Her pussy was so wet that she said it would soak through her panties if she just put them back on. She said that that could get her in trouble and if nothing else, call too much attention to her when she went back downstairs to the club.

The only solution that I could think of was to take off my sock and hand it to her. She looked at it for a moment trying to decide if it was really worth it. Finally she relented and took it. She wiped her sodden cunt with my sock thoroughly and then tried to hand it back to me. I didn't really want to, but at this point I figured it would be impolite not to take it back.

"Thanks," she said a little sheepishly.

"My pleasure," I lied. I slipped the sock in my pocket with the intention of discarding it at the first chance I got.

neruda
neruda
317 Followers
12