Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 04

Story Info
Becks
16.2k words
4.45
18.1k
11
0

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 4 Becks

Author's notes:

1. This story follows on from my previous story 'Mixed Emotions' in which the characters are introduced and developed. It is strongly recommended that 'Mixed Emotions' is read first.

2. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this series are neither condoned nor recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

3. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental.

4. The chapters are numbered in a sequence for a reason. It is recommended that they be read in numerical order.

--------------------------------------------

Thursday started off the same as any other day this first week after opening night. The students had all left to continue their studies and Greg had gone to work, leaving Pam, David and Marcie to clean and tidy, sort out the admin, take bookings and deal with anything that came up during the day. They had no bookings until official opening time 8pm, so were surprised when the doorbell rang. Marcie opened the door to see a woman in her early twenties, Marcie guessed, looking dishevelled and distressed. Her clothes were not quite in tatters but definitely looked second hand, her hair was unkempt, her finger nails dirty and broken and face tense and pale. Beside her was a small, battered suitcase.

"How can I help you?" Marcie enquired.

"Are you Marcie?" asked the woman.

"Yes I am."

"Oh thank God I've found you. Can I come in please? I'm really cold."

Marcie stood aside and let the woman come into the heated office area, then escorted her into one of the small private waiting rooms.

"Come in here," said Marcie, "It's warmer than out there. Would you like something to eat and drink?"

"Oh yes please. I haven't eaten or had a hot drink since yesterday morning. My name's Rebecca but everyone calls me Becks by the way."

"Pleased to meet you, Becks. How do you have your coffee?"

"Milk and one sugar please."

Marcie brought the two coffees over along with a plate of cookies.

"Help yourself to those," she told Becks.

Becks did just that, wolfing the first one then taking a second which she ate a little slower.

"So tell me about yourself," said Marcie, "What brings you here?"

"Oh, where to start. About two weeks ago I was thrown out of my home, literally. I still have the bruises. My partner of three years decided he didn't want me so kicked me out, saying that he had a new girlfriend. He kept Emma, my two year old girl though. He wouldn't let me back in to get her, wouldn't let me take anything. I slept under a bridge that first night, nearly froze." She shivered involuntarily at the memory. "I found a place to sleep the next night, a home that takes in desperate homeless women, and they gave me a meal as well. I went back to my home the next day and it was abandoned, locked and empty. He had left the house, taken Emma, everything from the house and the car. All I had were the clothes I stood up in. I didn't know where to go or what to do; I was frantic. I returned to the place for homeless women for that night also; that was last night. They told me that I couldn't stay there more than two nights because it was for emergencies only. I asked if they knew where somebody with no money, job or anything could stay and they said that a person called Marcie who ran a club called 'Dana's' may be able to help me. They told me where it was and here I am."

Marcie sat on the couch alongside Becks and put her arm around her shoulders.

"Oh you poor, poor woman," Marcie said softly into her ear.

Becks buried her face into Marcie's shoulder and sobbed, her whole frail body racked and shaking with each sob. Marcie continued to just hold her and let her release the pent up emotions. When she had quietened down, Marcie dried her tears and looked at her.

"So now what?" she asked. "Now that you're here, how can we help you? What do you expect us to do? What do you expect to find here?"

Becks thought for a few minutes, prioritising her needs, wants, desires and ambitions. She realised she knew nothing about these people, she was in a strip club and brothel, a place of sin her mother would have said, and that she should really leave.

"Look, thank you for the cookies, the coffee and the shoulder to cry on, but I have disturbed you enough with my problems. They are mine, not yours, and I had no right troubling you with them."

Becks made to stand up but Marcie reached for her hand and gently, but firmly, pulled her back onto the couch.

"Oh no you don't. You are in no position to go back into the wide world as you are. Please let us provide a refuge for you so that you can at least gather your thoughts, strengthen your body and become healthy again."

Becks hesitated, looked at herself in the mirror on the wall, looked at Marcie, then slumped down into the couch again.

"You're right. Thank you for your kindness and hospitality. I will reluctantly accept it because I really haven't any realistic options. But I feel awful because I don't know how to repay you."

"There is nothing to repay. Surely we can help a fellow human being who has fallen on hard times. It will be our very great pleasure to help you along life's pathway. But first we really need to know what you wish us to do. So again I ask you how can we help you? What do you expect us to do? What do you expect to find here? Where do you want to get to?"

"I don't know. I am beside myself with worry for Emma, I really need to know that she is well and safe. But I don't have any idea where she is. Then there is my situation. Obviously to make it I need money, so I need work, and that will allow me to buy food, clothing, shelter and maybe even transportation. It's like starting from scratch again. But nobody would employ me like I am now."

"So what about relatives? Are your parents alive still?"

"I have a distant aunt but she is the only living relative I think I have, and I don't have any idea where she is or what her surname is as I think she remarried. My parents died in a boating accident five years ago. I have no brothers or sisters."

"So how old are you, Becks?"

"Twenty two."

"What sort of work do you do, or did you do before you had Emma?"

"I waited tables in a café for a couple of years. That's where I met Jason, my partner. We became an item after only knowing each other a few months, then Emma came along quite quickly, absolutely unplanned. We used to have sex all the time, I think that's what attracted us to each other. Despite everything, right now I feel horny because we used to fuck several times a day but I haven't cum for several days now. I shouldn't be telling you all this, should I?"

"I don't see why not. Sex is a human need just like eating and sleeping. And what better place to feel like that than in a brothel," laughed Marcie. "Would you consider working here?"

"Yes, I think so. That would solve several problems at once I guess."

"Right, so we'll discuss that over lunch. Would you like a hot shower, or spa bath if you wish, and then we'll have lunch and I'll introduce you to some of the team – the oldies. The young ones are all studying at university during the day then they work here at night."

"I'd love a shower please. Haven't had one for three days. What do I do with my clothes?"

"Toss them. There's plenty here you can wear and I'm sure lots will fit you. Probably best not to choose a domme outfit first off though," Marcie laughed, joined by Becks. "Come on, I'll show you where everything is."

Marcie escorted Becks through the extended house, showing her a room she could use in what had been Pam and David's house, and where the shower and dining room were.

"Here's a towel, there's clothes in that wardrobe and when you're ready lunch will be in the dining room."

"Thank you so much," said Becks, both feeling and seeming far better than a short time before. "I'll be down soon."

While Becks showered and dressed Marcie told Pam and David about her and how she had come to be here.

"Seems like we have a bit of a reputation already," she said, "Can't do any harm if the community considers that we're compassionate enough to help people like Becks."

They both agreed that it would be an excellent idea to provide for Becks during her time of turmoil, even if she didn't want to work here at any stage.

"Everybody needs help at some time and there is no reason why we shouldn't provide it at this time for the poor girl. Her life must be totally overturned at present," said Pam.

Becks appeared after shortly after lunch was prepared. She had chosen simple, comfortable, yet stylish clothing. Marcie was beginning to suspect, from her mannerisms, speech and now dress sense, that she had a good upbringing and had simply been side-tracked on her life's journey, probably by rampant teenage hormones. Oh, well, we all make mistakes, she rationalised, and we all have the opportunity to learn from them.

Lunch was full of conversation with questions and answers from all sides. Becks was as keen to learn about the business and the people running it as they were to learn about her. After lunch, Marcie took Becks aside.

"Now that's the cleanliness, clothing and food taken care of. Are you still feeling horny?"

"Oh yes, even more so now that I'm warm and fed."

"Have you ever heard of a Sybian?"

"Yes, but I've never seen one or used one. It's a masturbation toy for women, isn't it?"

"Yes, but probably it shouldn't really be described as a toy. Come and I'll show you."

Marcie took Becks to the Sybian room and showed her how it worked and the various attachments.

"Would you like to use it?" asked Marcie.

"Oh yes please. Will you be here too or do I do it myself?"

"Whichever you wish."

"I'd like you to be here please. One of the other things about me, I love watching people have sex and I love being watched when I have sex. I guess that makes me an exhibitionist and a voyeur."

"Yes, it certainly does. And in a strip club it makes you both a customer and a performer. We'll have you up on stage yet, I can see that," chuckled Marcie.

"Ooohh, goody. Now, what do I do here?"

"Well, first I suggest that as an exhibitionist, you should strip naked. What attachment would you like? Probably best to start off with a small dildo, do you think?"

"No, I'll have the big one please," Becks said, "Jason used to push bottles up my cunt to show his mates how big I am."

"Oh," replied an almost-shocked Marcie, "So you really are an exhibitionist. Ok, big one it is."

Now that Becks was naked, Marcie noticed that she was extremely attractive. Well-proportioned breasts and hips, clear skin, neither too skinny nor overly fat. This confirmed her opinion of her up-bringing and also confirmed that she would be a wonderful asset to 'Dana's' if she wished to work here.

"Right," said Marcie, "Lubricate the dildo and then straddle the machine, allowing the dildo to go all the way up your cunt."

Becks did this, smiling at the sensual feelings it generated.

"Now, I'll start it off slowly," said Marcie as she started the vibrations and set them to twenty percent. "How's that feel?"

"Ooohhh, that feels just awesome," replied a smiling Becks. "A bit more please."

Marcie started the dildo rotation and also increased the vibrations, resulting in a squeal from Becks as she closed her eyes to really absorb all the sexual feelings emanating from her clit. She started to move her hips back and forth in a fucking motion. This girl's really hot and horny, thought Marcie as she increased it to fifty percent.

Becks was in heaven. All her senses were focussed on her clit and pussy area, feeling the waves of sexuality washing over her. She lost all sense of place and time, she was just sex; that was all there was in her reality. She had never felt so stimulated. She felt the beginnings of an orgasm approaching. Already, she thought? The machine continued to stimulate her unrelentingly; she felt it increase and vaguely heard Marcie say seventy percent. Her orgasm came quickly, overpowering her, causing her to let out an ear-piercing scream as she came hard.

"Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!! I'm cummmminggggg! Yes! Yes! More! Yesssssss!"

Marcie was amazed at the power of her orgasm. Let's see what she does on 100% she thought as she turned the dial to full power. Becks went into orbit even more, writhing about on the machine as her hips moved frantically and she came even harder. After a full three minutes, Becks relaxed a little, the machine still running at full speed. She had sweat running down her body from the exertion. Her respite was short lived. After less than a minute she came again, as hard or harder than the first time, and she stayed like that, cumming in one long orgasm.

Marcie had never seen a person have such a powerful and lengthy orgasm as she was now witnessing. Becks showed no signs of ending her orgasm, nor any signs of passing out, which had happened to some women on this machine. Instead, she appeared to be in a steady state of orgasm and appeared to be consciously enjoying every sensational second of it.

After a further five minutes Marcie started gently decreasing the power, slowly bringing the vibrations and rotations to a stop. Becks seemed to relax and opened her eyes.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "That was amazing. I can't wait to do that again. I have never cum like that. It was awesome. Thank you so much. I feel exhausted but vividly alive. Incredible is the only word I have for that."

Marcie helped Becks dismount from the machine.

"You need to clean up. There's a shower in there. I'll meet you outside when you're ready."

A few minutes later Becks emerged.

"Wow, I feel so awesome," she enthused. "What a machine!"

"Yes, it's really great. Very popular with the ladies, who are often accompanied by husbands, boyfriends, lovers or whatever. It's amazing how popular watching a loved one cum on the Sybian is with males. They really get off on it, especially if their lady performs oral sex on them at the same time. We're booked solid for it for the next few nights, so it's fortunate that we can use it during the daytime, although the guys usually keep us fully satisfied."

"So what's the arrangement here then? Does everyone who works here live here? Are you all married, single or in relationships or what?" asked Becks, noticing Marcie's wedding ring.

"Well, I guess that we have an unusual relationship really. Have you heard of polyamory?"

"No, but I'm guessing that from the Latin roots of the work it is about loving many people," replied Becks.

Marcie's opinion of her went up even more. She must have been well educated. She certainly had more potential than just waiting tables or working as a stripper and whore.

"That's right. So all ten of us are in a polyamorous relationship, some more than others. I am officially married to Greg, and Pam and David are also officially married. Todd has our daughter Dana, who this club is named after, and Trudi as his 'wives', although none of them are officially married. Greg also brought home a nymphomaniac named Julie from a party and she joined us in our relationship. Then there is Gabby, Pam and David's daughter, who is in a relationship with Chris. However, we can make love with whoever we wish whenever we wish. So, for example, although Greg and I sleep together usually, Julie also usually sleeps with us. However, sometimes Julie sleeps in David and Pam's bed because Pam often doesn't want sex while David does. When that happens I'll often have a threeway with Todd and Greg. Chris and Gabby also share their favours with other couples or singles as well. So I guess you could say we're all one big happy family and it is very rare for there to be any disagreements between us. It did take time and effort to achieve this; the first thing we had to do was lose the concept of ownership of another person and also lose our egos. Once that happened, it was great."

"That sounds amazing. What a pity that the whole world couldn't be like that. So you mean if you're feeling horny you have four males to choose from and can just hop in bed with any of them?"

"Yes, that's about right. Or I can choose to use the Sybian, or, as all the women are bisexual, I can choose one of them if I wish."

"So there's no reason for anyone to feel sexually frustrated then."

"Well, not for long anyway. Obviously if we have commitments we have to honour them. Right at the start Trudi and Todd went on a field trip together leaving Dana here. She was really annoyed and frustrated so she slept with us and made love with Greg. Yes, I know that is called incest in the world out there, but here it's quite acceptable. The reasons for it being unacceptable are the problems of inbreeding, but modern contraception has solved that so really there is no reason for this taboo anymore."

"So if I was invited to stay here and I chose to, what would happen?"

"That would just depend on so many variables that it's impossible to predict. Just wait and see what happens. We don't necessarily control the future."

"Hmmm, OK, so what else is there for me to see here?"

"Let's take a more extended tour. But first, we should really notify the police about Emma. Presumably you want to know where she is at least."

"Oh yes. Let's do that now then we can have a more leisurely extended tour if that's OK with you."

Marcie phoned the local police, explained the situation and then handed the phone to Becks. After half an hour of questions and answers she hung up.

"They haven't had any reports of a guy and two year old with that description. They think he probably fled interstate, which will require a larger search. As they pointed out, unless someone reports something strange or they run afoul of the law there is a very small chance of actually finding her. There are literally thousands of people who are missing and many of them are never found. Even in this day and age it's possible to disappear if you're good and careful."

"Well, then, I guess we've done just about all we can at present. Time will have to sort this issue out, it seems," replied Marcie. "Come on the tour anyway. That should get your mind off Emma for a while. I'm sure Jason is looking after her especially as he was so adamant that she go with him and not with you."

Marcie led Becks to the show room where they had the strip show the previous Saturday. She explained it all to Becks, who had a tentative try on the poles and imagined how it would feel to be on stage naked with everyone looking at her. Delightful, she decided. Marcie pointed out that she wouldn't stay on the stage all the time but would circulate amongst the guests, allowing herself to be stroked and felt up, as much as she wanted them to, and collecting tips from them.

"That actually sounds like fun," commented Becks. "When can I try?"

"Well, maybe you could do a guest appearance this Saturday night. I'll ask Dana to give you some coaching in the evenings and on Saturday, provided she's available. She's usually booked solid each evening; guys seem to think it's great being able to fuck the person who the club is named after."

They looked at the spa pool, Marcie telling Becks the rule – no clothing in the pool – and indicating that when not being used by clients the pool was free for anyone living here to use.

"So if you want a swim in the pool after the tour, by all means just strip off and hop in. Remember that David, Pam or Greg might also get in with you, so I hope you're OK with that."

"Yes, that's fine," replied Becks, "With my exhibitionist tendencies it's probably more of an incentive than anything else."

Marcie laughed. "True, I guess. The other rule is that there is no fucking in the pool or making guys cum. Sticky cum tends to block up the filters. Girls can cum no problem. Of course, if a guy wears a condom that's fine. When we're having sex with members of the public condoms must always be used but between ourselves we never use them. Do you have any diseases that you know of?"