Strong Enough For Me? Ch. 03

Story Info
Daniel is pleased with Elizabeth's progress.
824 words
4.32
49k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel:

I'd watched Elizabeth from the time she was thirteen. Okay, that sounds stalker like, but not in that way. Hell, she was an awesome kid, always laughing, climbing trees, singing too loudly. The first to try something new. I figured she'd want to leave the community, and sure enough, when she graduated from high school, she left to go to college. She wanted to go into environmental conservation. Admirable. God knows she was smart enough! Two years she'd been gone, and then came back. I heard her father say she'd done well in school, completed her first degree but missed the people here too much to go back. He shook his head and wondered how this small, strict community could satisfy his girl. She was simply so very curious. She questioned everything, not so much out of disrespect, but out of a need to know. Brad knew she needed a stronger hand than his to keep her in line. Poor Brad had no idea how to handle his daughter. Neither, it seemed did any other man. Besides me, that is. I understood how Elizabeth felt. I love the security, the close bonds, the safety of our community. No one here every has to worry about where their next meal will come from, even if they get laid off work! We take care of our own. But that comes with certain expectations. Men make decisions, based heavily upon consulting with the women. Once those rules are established, rule breakers are punished. Sometimes publically sometimes privately. Poor Elizabeth's nature got the best of her when the last man her father tried to marry her off to turned out to be wimp and her dad finally tied her up to the auction tree. God but I wanted to go up to her the moment I saw her, but that wouldn't have helped. She needs to learn to accept her fate. She also needs to learn the proper way to question without being disrespectful.

Like last night when I told her to polish my shoes. She could have asked why I wanted that done and I'd have answered her. No, she has to fly off the handle and receive another punishment. The ginger had been a bit harsh, but she accepted it well. Her humiliation at having something punishing in her ass may be a key to her discipline.

Maybe I will let her have her parents over for dinner tomorrow night. It would be a little test to see if she's learned our ways of marriage yet.

I handed Elizabeth my list of expectations for her to complete the next night. I also told her of my decision to allow her parents to come for dinner.

"Um," she began.

"Yes?"

"I'll need to wear . . . I mean, will I be able to wear clothing?"

Good, she'd changed her demand into a question. I kissed her forehead. "Of Course. I will give you a dress just before they are to arrive. Thank you for asking so nicely?"

She smiled up at me and I was surprised to see genuine pleasure in my compliment. Still, We have a few hurdles needing to be jumped.

"Ready for your morning spankings?" I asked.

Her eyes narrowed and she huffed then glared at me. I simply raised my eyebrow.

"Fine!" she shouted and reluctantly bent over the whipping chair. I smiled a bit, almost there, but not quite. Using my hand, I administered her spankings with a bit more force than I had intended. When I had completed, her bottom was a beautiful strawberry red and I could hear her sniffing back tears. I fingered her asshole and she tensed.

"Oh please," she begged. "I'll be good."

"Yes, you will, or I'll replace this small plug with a large fig of ginger. Tonight when it's time for your spankings, try to be a bit more accommodating."

She nodded and dropped her head. I continued to finger her asshole. Slowly, I inserted another finger, scissoring them to relieve some of the tightness. Her excitement was clearly evident as glistening honey ran down her thighs. She moaned.

"That's my lovely wife," I whispered.

Slowly, I began to insert the plug. I wanted her to feel it today, but I also didn't want it to hurt her. I had plans for that ass tonight and I had no wish for it to be too sore. When it was in place, I gently patted her bottom and told her she could stand.

She did, hugged me and kissed my cheek. Nope. Not enough. I grasped her hair, firmly but gently, and kissed her deeply, her mouth opening easily beneath mine. She tasted of honey and sweet wine. She pressed her body against mine and my cock about bore a hole through my jeans. I pulled back.

"Not yet, my sweet. Tonight, if you please me today, Tonight we will truly consummate our marriage.