Struck By Lightning

Story Info
Roommates pass the time during a power outage.
1.7k words
3.6
60.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah stared out the window as the rain fell from the dark clouds above and soaked everything it touched. She loved rainy days and could sit for hours just staring out the window. Tonight, unfortunately she had to finish an assignment for the next day. Pulling herself away from the window she got back to work. She switched on the radio and turned the volume down so she didn't disturb Ingrid, her new roommate from the Caribbean.

Sarah had almost finished her work when a great clap of thunder startled her. She quickly regained her composure and went back to work. Over the next half hour or so the storm intensified with the thunder getting louder and claps getting more frequent. Suddenly two lightning bolts flashed across the rainy sky lighting up the campus outside Sarah's window. A few claps and flashes later Sarah heard a knock on her door.

"Mind if join you," Ingrid asked as she poked her head through Britney's door. "I've been kinda scared of thunder and lightning since I was a kid growing up in Jamaica."

"Yeah, sure no problem," Sarah replied. When Ingrid came through the door Sarah couldn't help but notice Ingrid's large nipples poking against the tight, gray fabric of her tank top. It was easy to tell by the way her tits bounced as she walked over the bed that she wasn't wearing a bra. "I thought growing up in the Carribean you'd be used to thunder storms with all the hurricanes and tropical storms."

"The storms would be so bad that it was rare that someone my family knew wasn't killed or had there house destroyed," Ingrid said glumly. She looked away sadly before continuing, "I even lost a boyfriend once." The two girls continued working with Ingrid jumping with each clap of thunder or bolt of lightning.

"We don't get thunder storms that often in this part of the country," Sarah said trying to comfort her nervous housemate. Ingrid seemed to have calmed down a bit, but then another clap of thunder echoed out rattling the whole building. After a few more flashes of lightning the power suddenly went out plunging the room into darkness. Sarah could hear Ingrid getting excited and tried to calm her. "Don't worry, I've got a flashlight and some candles." With the room lit with lightning Sarah found the flashlight in a desk drawer and then found her matches and lit two candles on her head board and a couple on her desk. The pale candlelight allowed the girls to at least see each other across the room between flashes of lightning.

The two girls continued working by candlelight and managed to finish about a half hour later. Without her work to distract her Ingrid started to get antsy again. Sarah could her jump slightly each time a clap of thunder boomed outside the window. "Come lay down and try to relax," Sarah said as she laid down on the bed herself. Ingrid laid down down next to Sarah and closed her eyes and tried to think of anything else but the storm raging outside. "What did you do during storms back home?" Sarah asked.

"We usually just sat around with a bunch of candles in the basement and trembled our way through it praying that our house would be spared," Ingrid responded turning her head towards Sarah. In the pale candlelight Sarah noticed how beautiful Ingrid was. Her mocha coloured face held deep, brown eyes, pouty lips, and a pert nose. Her straight black hair hung about her shoulders and her impressive thirty-four inch chest heaved beneath her tight tank top. Sarah then noticed Ingrid's scent, it was light and reminded her of a strawberry and orange perfume she once had.

"Although there was this one time," Ingrid said before hesitating a moment, "I was sleeping over at a friend's house during a storm and we were in bed like this only the blankets were pulled up over our heads and we were trying to do anything to get out minds of the storm. We started talking about boys and describing the times we had slept with our boyfriends. And we started to get excited I guess cause the next thing I know I'm lying on top of her with my tongue jammed in her mouth and her hands were groping my tits. We eventually ended up completely naked and going down on each other until we realized the storm had passed."

"Hmmm," Sarah said as she felt a twinge deep within her pussy at the thought of wrestling naked with the gorgeous creature next to her, "I guess we could do that if you think it will help." She then rolled onto her side and placed her lips on Ingrid's and their tongues quickly slid into the other's mouth. Sarah's placed a hand on Ingrid's large breast and gently squeezed it through the tight material of her tank top before sliding it down to the waistband of her soccer shorts. As she started tugging the side of her shorts of Ingrid's hip, Sarah was delighted to find that not only was her new lover not wearing a bra, but she was also not wearing any panties. Ingrid lifted her ass off the bed and pushed down on the other side of her shorts and they slid down her mocha thighs revealing her neatly trimmed black bush.

Their kiss broke as Sarah moved to the foot of the bed and finished pulling Ingrid's shorts from her legs. She then sat up and grabbed the bottom of Sarah's T-shirt and pulled it off over her head. She watched lustfully as Sarah undid the clasp of her bra and released her own 34C tits with their pink areolae and hard nipples. She was about to lean forward to take one into her mouth when Sarah pushed down onto her back and spread her legs. She breathed in Ingrid's musky aroma as her face drew nearer to her moist cunt. Sarah gently extended a finger and slid it up and down the length of Ingrid's rubbery labia and felt her roommate push her crotch down towards the probing digit. Sarah removed her finger and quickly replaced with her tongue making Ingrid squirm even more and moan softly as she felt her lips caressed by the soft, warm flesh of Sarah's tongue.

After a few minutes of gentle licking, Sarah's lust to taste Ingrid's sex overwhelmed her and she began pressing harder on her labia and she was rewarded as the rubbery folds gave way. Ingrid's hips bucked as she felt Sarah's tongue plunge into her liquid core. Sarah then began exploring the rest of Ingrid's crotch and quickly found her growing clit and began gently pressing her tongue against it and then taking it away and pressing against it again only a but harder each time. With each press of her magic button Ingrid moaned and squirmed her ass against the bed as she savoured the sensation building between her legs. Sarah returned her tongue to Ingrid's love tunnel and placed a finger on her clit to keep massaging it. Her skillful tongue quickly darted deep into Ingrid's snatch and she began pumping in and out while dragging the tip along the walls of her tunnel. Ingrid's pulled her tight tank top up over her impressive tits and began fondling them and pinching her hard nipples.

Ingrid was eventually overwhelmed by Sarah's work on her cunt and she felt her cunt start to spasm as her orgasm rippled through her body. Sarah was rewarded with a gush of Ingrid's sweet nectar which she greedily lapped up. Isabel lay limp on the bed for a moment allowing Sarah to slide up her mostly naked body and take on her small, erect nipples between her lips. Her tongue glided over the hard poking through her lips. Isabel moaned softly and pressed her tits against Sarah's face as her hands caressed Sarah's own round tits before sliding down to undo the button and zipper of her cut-offs.

Once she worked them open Ingrid slipped her long finger inside the waistband of Sarah's panties and slid them down through her pubic hair and between her thighs and began rubbing her already wet pussy slit. Feeling the fingers probing her sex, Sarah rolled off Ingrid and lay beside her. She hooked her thumbs in the waist band of her shorts and quickly slid them down her toned legs along with her underwear. Ingrid finished pulling off her tank top and moved between Sarah's legs and dove into her dripping snatch inhaling the older girl's scent as her tongue penetrated the rubbery labia guarding Sarah's tunnel. Eager to return the pleasure she had received, Ingrid slid two fingers into Sarah's cunt while her tongue searched for Sarah's clit.

"Oh fuck!!! Yeah, eat my cunt," Sarah barked when she finally felt Ingrid's tongue brush against her clit. Ingrid slipped a third finger into her friend's pussy and began pumping them even harder as she felt the walls of Sarah's tunnel begin to spasm. Next she felt Sarah's abdomen begin to tremble as her orgasm took hold. Sarah was moaning loudly and her breath was coming in short gasps as she felt her orgasm about to ripple through her body. Ingrid then pulled her head from between Sarah's thighs and moved to a seated position facing her. she then slid forward until her cunt was touching Sarah's. The two girl then began grinding their crotches together as Sarah felt her orgasm getting closer and closer. Just as she felt she couldn't stand it any longer, Ingrid's clit touched against her own and her orgasm erupted from her cunt and exploded throughout her body. She screamed almost as loud as the thunder booming outside the window as her hips bucked and her the rest of her body trembled and a film of sweat formed over her smooth, white skin.

After Sarah's orgasm subsided Ingrid lay beside her and took on her hard, puffy nipples in her mouth and gently sucked on it as Sarah rested. The storm was dying down now and soon after the power was restored. Ingrid got dressed again and left to finish her work while Sarah took a cold shower before going to bed.