Struck by Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sargeone
sargeone
14 Followers

"I don't want to hear your excuses. Just be ready. I'll be there at seven."

I hung up before she could protest again. I took a deep breath. My phone rang but I didn't answer it. I only hoped she didn't leave town. I thought perhaps I should tell her where I was taking her but I wanted her to be surprised. I just had to take the chance she wouldn't lock the door and keep me out.

I called another friend and rented his limousine for the night and when the sleek white limo pulled up to her date, Robin came out wearing an off the shoulder simply black dress, stockings and high heels. She took my breath away. I thought it was going to be very hard to resist trying to put my hands on her but I knew this was some kind of break-though and I didn't want to screw things up by moving too fast.

I met her at her porch and I gave her a single long stemmed yellow rose.

"Your chariot awaits, milady," I said.

"You're crazy, Harry," she said, but she smiled. She really genuinely smiled.

I opened wine in the limo and we sipped it as we rode to the theatre. She looked so damned gorgeous. Her black dress was a little below her knees. Her legs were shapely and tanned. I realized she had always worn pants and jeans and I had never really at her legs before. They were incredible. The black dress was cut just low enough so that the tops of her breasts showed. There were freckles on her shoulder. I tried not to stare.

We pulled up in front up the theatre and the driver came around to open the door. Robin really looked surprised. She kept saying there was no way I could get tickets and she had tried everyone she knew. When I gave my name to the ticket guy out front and he took the keys from his pocket and opened the side door, she looked amazed.

I walked her up the stairs. I expected to find the room as it had looked the day before. Instead there was a table in the middle of the room and red roses on the table. There was a chilled bottle of champagne in a bucket. Robin looked at me incredulously and I shrugged my shoulders and I mentally thanked the star of Evita.

We watched the show and drank the champagne and got a bit light headed. I saw Robin clap her hands like a child, laugh out loud, squirm in her chair and stand up to applaud at the end. I saw in her for the first time what Mrs. Childs had been talking about and I mentally cursed the man in New York who had taken that joy of life away from her.

After the show I took her to a candlelit dinner at one of the famous restaurants in town. We ate and drank more wine and she could not stop talking about the show. When the dance music played, Robin looked up at me and I saw something in her eyes but I couldn't be sure what it was.

"Dance with me," she said. "I haven't danced in a long time."

I tried to say something about how I really wanted her to have a good time this evening and my dancing with her wasn't exactly a good idea, perhaps, especially with her in that skimpy black dress but she took my hand and said, "If I don't do it now, I may never again."

I went with her to the dance floor and she slipped into my arms and we moved to the music and in a moment her body relaxed and her head rested against my shoulder and it was as if we had been dancing together all our lives. I gave into the moment and I pulled her against me tighter and I had a natural reaction and in a moment she realized what was happening and she jumped away from me as if she was burnt.

I could see how miserable she was about her reaction and she looked as if she was going to try to come into my arms again but I said we should sit. We did. We sat and talked and drank a little more and then we walked out to the limousine.

This time as we sat in the back of the limousine she sat beside me and she reached up and closed the window so the driver could not see into the back seat. I felt my heart pounding. She turned to me and her eyes were scared but she sort of melted into me and she kissed me. I really wasn't expected her to kiss me. I thought I would take her home and we'd shake hands at the door again and I could feel good about being a gentleman and giving her a night to remember.

Instead all my good intentions went to hell when she kissed me. I was hard as rock immediately and trying not to think about what those beautiful breasts would look like if I could get them uncovered or how she would feel squirming underneath me.

I kissed her back. Our tongues touched. I started thinking I was the same kind of bastard who had taken advantage of her before except I used wine and music instead a date rape drug. I didn't ever want to hurt her. I gently pushed her back.

"Robin, you've been drinking a lot," I said. "Perhaps this isn't the right moment."

"It will never be the right moment for us if we wait," she said and she kissed me again. Her mouth was so sweet and hot and I tasted her tongue again. I wanted to taste her for eternity. She took my hand and brought it up to her breast and I felt her, stroked her, squeezed and pulled on the dress until one shapely breast came free. She gave a gasp but she didn't try and stop me as my hand covered her.

"Please," she said, pulling back. "I haven't been with a man since it happened. I haven't wanted too. I never thought I'd want too."

I leaned over and licked at her nipple. She grew hard under my tongue. I thrust at her with my tongue and then I sucked her into my lips and I bit down gently and I was rewarded as she gasped again. I could have spent hours sucking on her nipple but it was Robin who pulled back and Robin a sweet cry of delight as she opened my pants and fished out my rock hard cock. She managed to get it through my shorts somehow and she squeezed and ran her fingers over the tip. At the time she was moving around in the seat and I had no idea what she was doing until she swung her legs over me, facing and I realized she had somehow moved her panties out of the way.

She was looking into my eyes. I saw a lot of things in her face: fear and lust and sadness and longing and perhaps a sense of starting to heal. "I love you, Harry," she said, and she sat down on me, drawing me up inside her tight, hot sheath in one energetic movement.

"I love you, Robin," I said. "I've loved you since I first saw you."

"I know," she said, and she began moving in a gentle up and down movement and she pulled my face to her nipple again. I sucked and she seemed to be doing some kind of rhythmic dance in my lap in a way that I had never felt anyone do. The same joy of life she had shown as a child, she now used in her movements. Her insides squeezed me and I was having trouble controlling myself. I wanted her to come. I want her to feel pleasure but I could already feel a burning in my prick and I said, "Damn" and I was coming in her. She laughed and I had never heard anyone laugh like she did. It was as if something had broken loose inside her and all the laughter was exploding from her lips.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I'm sorry. I wanted to wait for you. I just couldn't."

I saw her looking at me again and she was smiling and those catlike green eyes. She moved her hips a little and I felt a stirring. I wouldn't have thought it was possible.

"Harry," she said softly. "It's all right. We've got time and I think I'm going to learn to like this."

sargeone
sargeone
14 Followers
12