StrykeForce 1: Out of Their League

Story Info
When Heroines Lose
27.7k words
3.97
21.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stryke Force 1 : Out of Their League

Fisherman's Warf was usually a normal, everyday place for the shipping industry of Captiol City to conduct business both domestic and foreign. During the regular to and fro of the business day, the docks were a buzz with small boats and larger ships that studded the dockside. They unloaded their cargo and opened their cranes to swing back and forth from dock to ship and then back again. Longshoremen and other dock workers made a fine living off of the business of bringing outside goods to Capitol City. The night time, however, had begun to bring out the worst kind of element which only spread like a cancer through the body of the local gentry.

Mr. Ken Turgesen was a businessman first and foremost. He had operations all over the east coast and quite few over the west coast of the country. Markets for his type of business were opening up more and more toward the interior of the country and Turgesen had to stay on top of the burgeoning market in order to support the weightiness of his empire. That's always the way it was, the bigger the baby, the more it took to feed it. This meant that new markets were always desired. His criminal empire had managed to survive despite the rapid growth and Captiol City sat upon the Swan river like a great ripe apple ready to be picked. This master criminal was most obliged to pick it. Little problems like nosy super heroines who tried to stop his nationwide progress, were of little concern.

He had amassed quite the organization, with over 20,000 henchmen employees to carry out his nefarious instructions. He also had amassed several specialized employees and allies in many fields, be they science, the dark arts or multi-dimensional beings and so on. The henchmen and assistants whom he had brought with him to Capitol City had given him as much warning as they dared about expanding into Captiol City.

"The Strike Force 1 has been keeping that city clean for five years now... " they told him. "They're not just bimbos in bikinis."

He told them. "Any time a man builds a log cabin in the wilderness, he first clears a field and then establishes his house. The Stryke Force 1 is merely a mess that has to be cleaned up. I think I know how to whittle those mighty oaks to the ground."

Faith Eaves had been the leader of Stryke Force 1 for five years now, ever since their inception by the Mayor's private crime prevention unit. Stryke Force 1 consisted of herself, Gold Stryke and her two students; Silver Stryke and Bronze Stryke. They had been especially trained in several martial arts programs, ballistics and other crime prevention training which they had implemented in the successful prevention of both major and minor criminal activity throughout the city. They were especially known by their sonic abilities which they used to subdue all and any who dared to bring their dangerous intent to Capitol City. They were well known and respected by the populace as strong, independent women who protected the city as its resident super heroines.

Faith was a stunning, light brown haired brunette with large dark, brown eyes, sensuous lips and Northern European facial structure that had allowed her to qualify to win the Miss Kansas beauty contest at the tender age of 18. With a scholarship to Rhodes Trident college and degrees in criminal science and abnormal psychology, she had been the perfect candidate to lead the Mayor's special task force. Her lovely beauty and knock out body at 36-24-36, standing five foot nine inches tall and also a star gymnast, as well, didn't hurt her chances with the political leaders. Smart, stacked, and in the prime of her womanhood, she was also a fan favorite with an internet following and merchandising sideline.

Her star students who joined her in the act of battling crime were Lizzelle Drake (Bronze Stryke), a stunning bright red headed girl with long, down to her waist waves of auburn hair. Her lovely face had large green eyes and a button nose, underlined by full, pinkish lips. With creamy, almost naturally blushed skin, ample 35c size breasts and a slightly heavy shelf like rear end, she was the fantasy object of many a lonely Capitol City citizen on a cold winter night.

Lizzelle's comrade was the slightly smaller Vietnamese heroine known as Samantha Trang (Silver Stryke). She had large, dark almond shaped eyes and a more squat figure, but by no means smaller breasts and hips, and with her genetic make-up one could have sworn there was a Brazilian influence in her family tree. Her long, straight black hair finished off the "dangerous Asian girl" look that she had used so effectively to send fear into the hearts of bad boys everywhere. They had both studied under Gold Stryke and had become a matter of excellence in their own right.

*******

Senator Aaron Chatelain had a desk full of papers and a work load he hated to consider. He would reflexively glance out of the window of his 12th floor office and view the panorama of a clear, sunny day over the Capitol City skyline. He loosened his tie at his collar and wondered to himself if there wasn't someone somewhere who could get him out of this workload. There weren't enough cups of coffee during the workday or pints of beer after hours to make up for the daily stresses of dealing with the city's constant needs. She was big and beautiful for sure, but also extremely high maintenance.

His desk intercom suddenly beeped to life with a call from his secretary out in reception. BEEEEP! Went the buzzer and he snapped the call button with grateful speed. "What is it Miss LeGroin?" he asked.

"Senator, Miss Eaves with the Mayor's task force is here to see you, but she is not expected."

He smiled to himself and said quickly, "No! No! It's fine, please show her in." With that he rose from his desk and straightened his Pierre Cardin Business shirt.

Within moments Miss Faith Eaves appeared at the door and entered with a big white smile and an offering of a handshake. She wore a velour green dress and Steve Madden ankle boots. She was, of course, stunning as ever with her beautiful face and shiny, baby fine hair.

"Senator, so good to see you again," she intoned.

"Miss Eaves, it's been a while." He replied, waiting for the door to fully close. Once it did the two professionals met in the middle of his office. They hugged each other tightly and pressed their mouths together in a sensuous kiss.

She held him closely, running her hands though his thick black hair and he pulled her in tightly to his own body with two hands fully engaged in holding her finely rounded buttocks.

"Senator!" She said with mock surprise. "You certainly do have a way with the constituency!"

He held his lover close and said, "I've missed you since Wednesday."

"It's only Friday, dear." She said and smiled back at him.

They had known each other for quite a while now, and had become very close both personally and professionally. Faith and Aaron were publicly known as a couple, she with the Mayor's task force on crime and he, of course, a famous Senator. But Aaron Chatelain knew nothing of the double life his lady lead as Gold Stryke, even though they had been at several public functions at the same time.

Gold Stryke had an excellent heroine outfit that hid well her secret identity and she added little personality differences to the role so as to throw off those she knew from having a lucky guess. If he had known she was Gold Stryke, the Senator may have had quite a few things to say on the matter, especially since he had it in mind to make Faith his wife.

They sat down together on the nearby couch in his office and continued to exchange body fluids for quite sometime, and then Faith had to inform him of why she was here today.

He told her, "You are my heroine! I was getting brain dead from all this work on a Friday. Sitting here wishing and hoping I could go outside to play."

"Sorry, love." She began. "I am going to have to work tonight. I wanted you to know."

"Are you kidding me? Can't the mayor get himself some other analysts sometime?" He said with great disappointment.

"It's important." She told him with that super serious tone she used when she had no other choice but to serve her office. "The word on the street is that Ken Turgesen has targeted the city. He's flooding the financial sector with laundered bills and trying to establish a drug trade here, just like he has done on both coasts."

He looked at her with quite a bit of concern over that news. "You've got to be kidding? That guy puts a strangle hold on an economy wherever he goes. I have a dossier on him that fills two file folders in the basement store room."

She nodded. "He's bad news. It's as though he likes to find cities and towns who have no troubles and then creates them so he can profit from the mess."

"OOOohhh...." He groaned. "And YOU have to do this on a Friday?"

"I know...I know...." She told him with a kiss. "I will make it up to you...you know I always do."

He took a heavy sigh. "Yeah.... I know..... it's just .... that I...."

She placed a French cut manicured finger on his lips and told him in a whisper. "You know I only have eyes for you."

They kissed and held each other for a few more minutes and then Faith said her goodbyes and left. Aaron sat on his couch ignoring his workload, looking out onto the late afternoon sky and said to himself, "Damned criminals....."

*******

The docks were a lonely, silent place to be in the middle of the night. Warehouses stood like large ancient wood and cement structures that had observed the passing of a million days, a million night times. The river ran just below them in a slow, massive dark body of water which undulated and pulsed with the drive of currents from a nearby delta attached to a larger inlet body of water. The pylons that held the docks aloft were gently splashed by fits of small waves that caressed their wooden exterior and the spotlights that peppered the boardwalks cut through the darkness with continual static beams of orange, yellow and white. Off in the distance, on both sides of the river, one could observe the skyscrapers and buildings that surrounded the area with their random security lights across their faces indicating the myriad of windows and floors in each office building.

Tonight there was an unusual amount of movement up and down the dock area. It wasn't movement that indicated the regular business attitude, but was one of subterfuge and hidden motives. Half a dozen men all dressed in army type boots, with camouflage pants and pockets full of tools and weaponry darted in and out of the maze of flood lights that provided security to the boardwalk. They also wore balaclavas on their heads and faces and very brief black wife beater tops. Their hands were gloved in black leather also and they made great haste as they darted back and forth from shadow to light and then back again. Some men had back packs strapped across their backs and others carried ropes and chains, while still others had big metal plates with electronic equipment that was difficult to operate and implement.

Mac Jefferson, their manager, had worked for Mr. Turgesen for ten years now, and he was considered an old professional at handling these types of affairs, despite his thirty something age. He silently ordered the men to go here or go there with signals and nods and slight throat noises as they assembled the business for the evening. Mac stood six foot six and was cut deeply by his constant attention to weight training and his health reflected his dedication to nutrition. He was wealthy, for sure, but few knew of his vast personal wealth so as not to connect him to the underground dealings of Mr. Turgesen. He had been especially chosen for his management and organizational skills in leading a team of men for such a job as this and he was proud to accomplish the feat.

Chauncey, one of his men carrying the large metal squares that were being set up atop the corners of the warehouses, stopped and whispered to Mac, "I don't get why we hafta have all these sound equipment stuff, boss? It don't make no sense."

"It's got something to do with Quimby's plan for tonight, okay?" Mac assured him in a whisper as they worked to set up another heavy metal plate with multi-wired electronics. "Why do you think we had to drink all those chemicals he gave us.... fuckin' shit tasted like ass!"

"Quimby? That freak from the left coast?"

Mac nodded but didn't look up as he continued to work with Chauncey to set up the metal pallet. "Yeah... he's freaky... but with some mad skills, my man... we follow Quimby's instructions... Mr. Turgesen is gonna treat us right. Okay?"

Chauncey began screwing in a plate top as Mac Held it in place. "He's always giggling like a monkey or something..... and the damn big eyed glasses he wears.... I dunno, who lives like he does? Bow ties and lab coats alla' time.... and ya know he's dateless!" Chauncey chuckled.

"We got women right and left... who cares about Quimby?" Mac added and then signaled that the plate was in place and ready to go. They then moved on to another rooftop corner and assembled another plate. The other two teams that night were also busy placing the metal palettes and then checking to make sure that they all faced each other across the roof tops and had slightly different angles and heights. Once they were done, they quickly and stealthily snaked away into the night for phase two of the operation.

*******

Stryke Force 1 stood together on the roof of a skyscraper across from the docks which was separated by an interstate highway. They were all decked out in their Stryke Force outfits and ready for battle. Gold Stryke's shiny, light brown hair tossed gently in the evening breeze and her face was covered with her golden domino mask which covered the eyes and top half of her lovely face. There was a golden bodice that extended from her waist and then up to her sweetly rounded breasts, leaving her shoulders bare, except for the long sleeve bullet-proof gold jacket she wore, which was open, and ended at the waist.

She wore low cut golden, boy shorts on her rounded hips that ended just at the bottom curves of her derriere, and there was a white sash tied around her hips that covered the top part of her shorts, which was knotted at the side and then flowed freely in a long trail down her thigh. This sash helped to conceal the small belt she wore which had pockets full of tools and weapons for use during battle. Her white, thigh high boots covered the most of her legs and sported four inch high wedge heels. These heels and souls of her boots also carried compartments for weapons and tools.

Bronze Stryke and Silver Stryke also had the same outfit configurations, but with the corresponding metallic designation. Whatever was Gold on Gold Stryke was Bronze colored on Bronze Stryke, who had dark red gloves, boots and sash. Silver Stryke had dark blue boots, gloves and sash other than the corresponding silver metal colors for the rest of her suit.

Gold Stryke's opera style gloves were also white but included special clasps around her wrists which had been developed by the Mayor's special task force science department for disabling any criminal element they may come in touch with. These wrist clasps were a bit large, metallic in appearance, and produced ear splitting decibels of sound that were designed to knock out and render unconscious anyone daring to resist arrest by the Stryke Force 1. The technology had indeed come in handy, as Stryke Force 1 had a reputation for always getting their charge. Be they male or female, those who chose to oppose Stryke Force 1 always ended up on the wrong side of the law.

"It looks pretty quiet." Bronze Stryke told her partners as she peered out over the roof corners of the high rise building across from the docks.

Gold Stryke looked out and over the ridge of the roof wall also and shook here head slightly. "Nothing is ever as it seems, let's keep that in mind." She told them.

Silver Stryke cleared her throat slightly and whispered. "Gold, you seem a bit more tentative about this one .... I mean more than usual."

"It shows, huh?" She responded while nodding. "I do have some rather disturbing news about all of this, and I am a bit hesitant to tell you..."

Bronze chirped up and requested. "We can take it, Gold... what do you know?"

Gold Stryke stood up from her crouched position and placed her hands on both of their shoulders. "I have done some heavy research on this Turgesen thing.... and it appears that wherever he goes... super heroines like us.... disappear.... and they don't come back. You remember the Eaglettes... from the Maine area?"

They both nodded.

"They have been missing for two months now. Word is they were last seen dealing with Turgesen and his expansion efforts."

Bronze and Silver both gasped in shock. "Not the Eaglettes????" Spat Silver. "They were like the all American ..... red, white and blue super group."

Gold nodded. "I am afraid so... and that's only the beginning... I have counted in the files over one hundred and fifty missing heroines all across the country since we began here in Capitol City. ... heroines like... Moltana... for instance..."

"NOOOO!" Bronze and Silver gasped in horror. "She was super strong.... and invulnerable....and she had all that fire and lava.....surely there is a mistake!"

Gold shook her head. "Nope. And it has been two years now."

"Do they all have some connection to Turgesen?" Asked Silver.

"That's the main thread." Gold nodded with an expression of dire warning. "Wherever he goes. Heroines lose. And now he's coming for us."

"We've never lost!" Bronze protested. "You have us too well trained!"

Gold smiled and ran a hand over her curly auburn hair, "I appreciate the loyalty, sweetheart. I really do. But, I want both of you to be extremely careful as we go out tonight. These scum lose and lose and tend to always show up again because of the legal system we are sworn to uphold and protect. But.............. heroines lose only once. And then it's over."

"You know how one stops a bully, Gold?" Silver said with a bark. "You bloody his nose, and he goes away."

"Yeah!" Bronze agreed with a fist pump.

"Okay, okay..." Gold cautioned them. "Don't run on adrenaline, use your heads. Think two and three moves ahead.... got it?'

"We got it." Silver assured her.

"Okay, team. Let's go bake some cookies." Gold said with a smile.

*******

Mac signaled for two of his comrades to come over to the spot beside the warehouse wall where he had been scanning the area and looking at the roof tops of the surrounding city scape for any sign of the Stryke Force 1. Paco and Running Bear, both dressed in the fatigues and balaclavas that they all wore, crouched low from their own hiding place and quickly swung their bodies as they trotted silently across the space between warehouses that separated them from Mac's position. They reached his spot where he was crouched in the darkness and hunkered down to listen to his instruction.

"Okay," He whispered. "Got your special ear plugs?"

They both silently nodded from behind the black ski masks.

"Paco, you act like the leader and show the instructions to Running Bear. Turn on the lights, make it conspicuous, but not like you aren't hiding. Stryke Force 1 may be women, but they haven't survived for so long by being stupid. You gotta make it look real so they will bite for the bait."

"Got it." Whispered Running Bear.

"When they show up, throw the nearest crowbar or hammer at them and then run. You two are the fastest, so you gotta lead them into the triangulation... we need that speed to work for us!"

"We got it, Patron." Answered Paco. "But, what if they don't show? We ain't seen nothing yet... and it's getting late."

123456...8