Stuck Again Ch. 05

Story Info
Brian continues his affair with his mother with a mistake.
3.3k words
4.41
140.7k
54
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been having sex with my mother for about 4 months now. There is only one word to describe her, insatiable. She wants to do it all the time. She's 40 and I'm almost 20 and sometimes I think she will wear my ass out. It all started by accident. I mean I didn't plan on it starting, but one night when I was drunk, and she saw my huge tool, we ended up fucking. The sex is great, don't get me wrong. She has a smoking hot body and a pussy made for my big cock.

We usually do it a couple of times a day on average. I am really surprised we haven't been caught by my dad or someone else. Mom's not on the pill and we don't use rubbers. She tells me she times things right so she won't get pregnant. I've deposited alot of cum up inside her so I guess she knows what she is doing since she isn't pregnant. Her pussy has gotten used to my big cock and she can take me with ease now. I was going to go away to college but decided to stay at home for awhile to have access to that pussy. I have dated alot of girls and even some older women and nothing compares to the way that my cock feels inside my mother's pussy.

It's December and my dad and mom are getting ready to go to his company's Christmas party. He had to buy a new suit because he has put on some weight, but my mom hasn't and she looks great. She is wearing a sequined dress that fits like a glove. It shows off her long legs and perfect ass. It's a halter style dress that is low cut enough to show enough cleavage to get lots of looks. She walks into my room to tell me they are leaving. I get up from my computer and walk over to her and hoping my dad doesn't walk in I pull her to me and grab her ass.

I said, "You're going to make alot of cocks hard tonight looking like that."

"There's only one cock I want hard, but too bad the timing tonight isn't right." she said as she squeezed my tool.

I wasn't sure if she meant the timing wasn't right because of the party or because of the time of the month and the risk of getting pregnant. Oh well, I was just going to hang out with some buddies of mine tonight anyway. My parents left and I got dressed to go out.

I met up with friends at a party one of them was having at a house they rented. There were about 40-50 people there and everyone was having a good time. There were a few girls there I didn't recognize. I had a few beers and as the evening progressed one girl in particular was really coming on to me. She looked pretty hot. She was blond and about 5' 3" with a huge pair of tits. I am pretty sure they were fake ones. The last pair of fake ones I had played with were Amy's mom Beth's. When she got her implants it caused her to start lactating, so know whenever I am close to an enhanced pair I am curious.

We were both laughing and flirting with each other, having consumed a fair amount of alcohol. She was sitting in my lap and I am very sure she had an excellent idea of how big my cock was from all the squirming around on it she was doing.

She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "You have been staring at my breasts all night. I'll show them to you if you let me see that big cock of yours."

Well hell, since mom wasn't home and it looked like I wasn't going to get any from her tonight, being as drunk as I was I might as well go for it with this chick. I smiled at her and she got up and took my hand and led me down the hall to an unoccupied bedroom. She locked the door behind us as I sat on the bed. As she walked toward me she took her top off. She stood before me smiling as she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. The fabric of the bra was straining some and when she released the clasp two of the biggest tits I have ever seen fell out. I was right she had implants because I could see the scars on the bottom part of her areolas. Also, they were way too big for her frame but overall the doctor had done a great job. I could tell she was very proud of them.

"Want to touch them?" she asked.

I nodded as I reached out and hefted each one. They were heavy and firm. I squeezed them some thinking how much better I liked my mom's, who's breasts were a natural large C cup and though smaller fit her frame better and looked beautiful.

I tweaked this chicks nipples and she cooed. She pushed me back on the bed and began to undo my belt and pants. As she pulled them off I could see her eyes getting bigger as she realized just how large my cock really was. Taking my boxers off confirmed it.

"Oh my God." she said, "That's the biggest most amazing cock I have ever seen."

She stroked it with both of her hands for a minute getting it to full attention. Once she did that, I knew what was going to happen. She was going to have to try to see if it would fit in her pussy, they all do. She stripped off her pants and panties revealing a shaved snatch and bubble butt. I took off my shirt and laid back as she climbed up on the bed and on top of me. She straddled me with those big fake titties in my face and rubbed up and down on my cock. I had no idea how tight she was, all I knew was she was going to try.

After getting my cock wet with her pussy juice she raised up some to try to line things up for entry. She actually had to stand up on the bed and lower herself down while I held on to my cock aiming it at her entrance. As soon as my cockhead touched her entrance and she pressed down some I knew there was no way it was going in. She was just too tight. She tried different angles and kept pressing it in.

"Oh Oh it's soooooo big. I just have to make this work." she said.

I tried to help some. She spread her pussy lips open and kept trying. She was breathing hard and working up a sweat. I really wanted to fuck her. Her big tits swaying back and forth in front of my face were making me horny. She kept trying for about 30 minutes to get it in, but no luck. Finally exhausted and sore she rolled off of me and lay on her back on the bed.

"Fuck, I really wanted that big cock in me." she said.

I kissed one of her big nipples and said, "Sorry hon, maybe some other time."

I got up and got dressed, unlocked the door and left her there on the bed. It was about 1 AM so I drank one more beer and decided to head home, still horny as ever. I got home just before 2 and figured out my parents were home from the party. I went into my room and got ready for bed. After stripping down I thought about how unfulfilled tonight was and how I needed some sex. I was standing by my bed stroking my cock when I heard a noise behind me. I turned around and saw my mother standing in the doorway looking at me. She was naked and was focused on my big cock.

"Is that for me?" she said slightly slurring her words.

She obviously had been drinking at the party and of course I had been tonight too. She walked unsteadily toward me and I grabbed her and pulled her close.

"You were right, all the men at the party were coming on to me. I danced with quite a few and they grabbed my ass all night. That made me so horny all I wanted was to get home to you. Your father drank too much and we took a cab home. He is passed out in bed." she was able to say to me.

Damn she looked good and I needed to fuck. We got up on my bed started groping each others body. After kissing her deeply I moved down to her breasts. I liked the softness of them so much better then those fake ones. Her nipples grew as I sucked on them and she moaned softly. I was working her pussy with my fingers at the same time. I had slipped two in and then a third.

"Oh fuck me with your fingers that feels so good. Try to get another one in." she moaned.

She was very wet from me sucking on her nipples which I continued doing. I twisted my hand around and was able to get a fourth finger in. I guess my mom's pussy had stretched some from taking my big cock almost everyday. She was really getting into this and started pushing back on my hand.

"More, I want more." she begged.

Damn what had gotten into her. Maybe the drinking and all those men desiring her was driving her tonight. I twisted my hand some more and tucked my thumb up in my palm and shoved it in too. She was really hunching against it now. The widest part of my hand was at her entrance and amazingly just might go in.

"Don't stop, don't stop, keep going." she said breathing hard.

She was leaking a steady stream of juice and I decided to go ahead and keep going. I bit down a little on her nipple I had in my mouth to distract her and I shoved. She stretched that last little bit and my whole hand slipped up inside her pussy. She had a violent orgasm and I felt her pussy clamp down especially on my wrist. The feeling of those muscles on my hand was amazing. I could feel her cervix and all her inner contours. I made a fist and tried to pull it out but there was no way that would work. I stretched my fingers back out and moved my hand back and forth in a fucking motion. Every time I would get the widest part to the entrance she would cry out "Oh!". Finally after working it in and out some, I put my other hand on her flat belly and slowly pulled. For a second there I wasn't sure if it would come out but finally it did. My hand was covered in her goo and I rubbed in on my cock. I gave her a minute to recover.

I spread my mom's legs and placed my cockhead at her entrance. Pussies are amazing things and hers had reformed back to it's original size fairly quickly after having my hand up inside it. I pushed forward and my cock slid in all the way to the end with one stroke. It was my turn to have my cock feel good. I held on to her thighs as I started to pound away. Her pussy felt great on my big cock and she was taking my whole length as I banged into her cervix. She was pinching her own nipples now and coaxing me on.

"Oh yes, fuck me. Give Mommy your big cock. I love you baby."she said slightly slurring the words.

I continued to pound my mother's pussy for quite awhile. It felt so good I don't know if I could ever give this up. We were making wet sloppy sounds as I kept shoving my big cock all the way to the end of my mother's pussy. Her cunt muscles were gripping it now, spasming as she came. Finally I sensed my load building. After all the events of the evening I knew it would be a big one. I was driving as deep as I could. It was almost like things had loosened up inside her and I was able to get deeper. I looked down at her and she opened her eyes and looked into mine right at the moment I erupted. I continued staring into her eyes as kept shooting and shooting inside her. It seemed to go on forever when I finally slowed down and collapsed on top of her. We held onto each other and because of the drinking and the all the exertion fell asleep.

When I woke up I looked at the clock and it was 8:15 AM. She was still in bed with me, our limbs intertwined.

"Mom, wake up." I said as I shook her gently. "We fell asleep again."

"Huh?" she said groggily. "Where am I?"

I chuckled to myself some. "You're in my bed and you need to be in your room before dad wakes up if he isn't awake already."

"Oh no Brian, we weren't supposed to have sex last night, but we did didn't we?" she said as she rubbed her eyes and head.

"Yes we did, we were both pretty drunk." I said.

"It was the wrong time of the month. I am ovulating." she said with some worry in her voice.

"Well you didn't say anything when I was unloading inside you so I thought it was OK to. I'm sure it will be fine. Listen I am going to go check on dad and see if we are in trouble. I'll be right back." I said as I slipped some sweatpants on and went to the door.

I looked back and she was sitting up in my bed with her hair all a mess and the sheet pulled up barely covering her tits. The morning sun was streaming through the window. It truly was a beautiful site. I went out in the hall and down to their bedroom. I listened at the door and opened it a little. My dad was still in bed dead to the world and snoring I went back to my room. Mom was still in my bed waiting for me.

"He's still asleep and looks like he will be for awhile." I said.

She dropped the sheet from herself and held her arms open for me. Oh well I guess if we had already made a mistake it didn't matter if we did it again. I crawled back into bed with her and made love to my mother once again. It was sweet gentle love and we came together like it was meant to be. She got up after and went back to her room to take a shower and hopefully my dad wouldn't suspect anything. He would suspect something if she was pregnant. Had I actually made my own mother pregnant? That was a scary yet thrilling thought.

The Holidays came and went. Everyone got back into their normal routine. Mom and I continued to fuck when we had a chance. One afternoon when I came home I found her sitting in the den by herself. She looked worried and I sat down next to her.

"Hi, anything wrong, you look like you're in deep thought." I said.

"Brain, I'm late. Not just a little late, it's been two weeks since my period should have started. I haven't taken a test yet, but I am sure I am pregnant." she said.

Wow, it really had happened. I had gotten my own mother pregnant. I had been so focused on the great sex part, this would change everything.

"Mom, I love you. There are a lot of options here. What do we do?" I said.

"Sweetie, I love you too. I know one thing, I am having this baby. I will decide what to tell your father after I think more about it. I'm not sure how he would react if I tell him his own son is the father of my baby." she said.

I hugged her close and held her for awhile. She did take a test and as expected it was positive. She couldn't wait too long to break the news to dad, especially if she was going to try to trick him into thinking it was his. One day I came home from school and when I walked into the kitchen both my parents were sitting at the table like they were waiting for me. I stopped and knew something had gone down.

My dad looked at me and said, "Brian sit down we need to talk."

I sat down and looked at both of them and prepared myself for what was about to be said.

My dad spoke first. "Brian, your mother has told me everything. She is pregnant and the baby is yours. She tells me she plans to keep it. This was a big confession for her to make and I have something to confess as well. The fact that she is pregnant doesn't surprise me. I have known about you two having sex for some time now. I woke up one night and heard noises coming from your room and when I went to investigate I saw you two having sex on your bed."

I sat there dumbfounded. I looked at my mom and her eyes were downcast. I guess we really had been caught, but why didn't he burst into the room and stop us?

"I could see you because the door was opened just a crack. I watched you fuck your own mother with that huge cock of yours. I couldn't take my eyes off the site of it going inside her, and her enjoying it so much. I started masturbating in the hallway and it was the first time I was able to get my dick hard in quite awhile. When you two came at the same time, I shot my load in the hall. Later, I was hurt because my wife was having an affair. I knew I couldn't satisfy her any more so I rationalized that if she was going to be fucking someone else I would rather it be my own son instead of some strange guy. Also, even though I felt guilty about it, I wanted to keep watching you two, which I did." he said.

I think my jaw was on the table by now. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My dad had watched me fuck my mother, his wife, and he enjoyed watching us.

"Son, the fact that she is pregnant now has changed everything. There is more at stake here then just sex. You have your whole life ahead of you and a baby is not something you need at this stage. I love you both and after talking to your mother about this we have agreed on how we will go forward. She will have the baby and she and I will raise it as our own. You need to get on with your life and graduate from college." my dad said.

I looked at my mother and saw a tear in her eye.

"It's for the best." she said in almost a whisper.

So that's what happened. I went away to college. I didn't go home much because I knew that our affair could start up again easily. Mom had a baby boy and everyone thinks he is a little miracle baby that she and my dad had unexpectedly. Of course we know the truth.