Stuck in a Hotel with Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
The making of a Cuckold.
4.1k words
3.88
73.2k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a very good year for me business wise. Not only had I made excellent money on sales commissions, but had been top salesman three months in a row. This earned me a promotion to sales manager, which included two weeks of paid vacation. The Holiday sales season was rapidly approaching, so it needed to be taken soon.

My wife Cathy and I began discussing how we would like to spend our two weeks. I was relieved that Cathy did not like that her mother had re-married just months after her father's death. She also had some issues with who. Paul, her new step-father, had been a friend of Cathy's. Prior to her mother's wedding, Cathy would visit him regularly while we were on vacation. I was rather bored watching the children while she spent an hour or two a day with this man I had never met. This tension absolved us from our standard yearly vacation of sitting around her mother's house in complete boredom.

Even worse than the days of boredom, were the sexless nights. Our two young kids would share our bedroom, leaving sex out of the question. Cathy also seemed to believe her mother was a perpetual virgin, how Cathy and her three sisters were conceived remains a mystery to me. It sure did not seem that Cathy's father ever got laid, poor man seemed more of a servant than a spouse. Evidence that sex is required to have children was irrelevant, the fact remained that Cathy refused to have sex under her mother's roof.

The initial planning for this vacation looked very different. Cathy wanted to use the vacation to reward me for my work, and as a time to grow sexually. Our previous sexual exploration had been very limited. Our love life had been far from "wild." Cathy became pregnant on our honeymoon, the night I took her virginity, with our daughter being born just eight months later. It was our honeymoon, if you call our wedding night spent in my parent's camper a honeymoon. Five years later, with two small children, we were in the mood to experience what some of our friends described to us as they bragged about their love lives. Cathy really got into reading about kinky sex, but it never came to fruition in our love life.

Cathy really took over the planning, promising a truly sexual adventure. Her plans included a 5-star hotel, a cabin, a bed and breakfast, and even a seedy motel that specialized in by the hour rates. Cathy assured me, each would be a different fantasy and night to remember. She shared few of the plans with me, keeping most of it a surprise. Only the vaguest of hints were dropped. She showed me some internet pictures of a pretty MILF flashing her titties at a state-line welcome sign: "Fourteen nights and I will be fucked in fourteen different states" she teased.

I was filled with hope and excitement, almost a state of giddiness, when the day of our trip arrived. This was a great opportunity for us, seemed that something always interfered and we would go months without making love. I loved travel, but was more excited by the promise of lots of sex.

We were hitting the road on a Friday evening after I got off work, too excited to wait until the next morning. As I began loading the car trunk with luggage, my inquiries as to Cathy not being dressed as sexy as she might were rebuffed with; "not while the kids are in the car."

The initial destination loaded into the GPS was a big disappointment. Buckling the kids up in the backseat, I found out that our first night would be spent at my in-law's house. Her plans were to drop our young son and daughter off at the grandma's, then "our" vacation would truly start, just the two of us. My expectations would simply need to be postponed by a day.

Pulling into my mother in-law's place was very reminiscent of the usual vacations we had spent there. They were very nice and cordial, but mother in-law was stiff and formal. As they were already in their bath robes, ready for bed, it seemed that she should have been a bit more relaxed. Seeing her in a bath robe just appeared out of place, at least from my experience in past years' visits. Must be an influence from her new husband, I liked him, he seemed very relaxed.

We would indeed be spending the night in the same bedroom as our children. Mindy, Cathy's mom, apologized that rather than Cathy's old bedroom, our kids would be sleeping right next door to grandma. Thus we would also. We tucked the kids into bed and headed for the kitchen where Mindy was making us sandwiches.

Marriage seemed to be agreeing with Cathy's new step-father, Paul. He happily chatted on about his philosophy of life, while I hungrily ate my sandwich. I became distracted from his diatribe of "Do not accept no" and "take love when and where you want it" when I noticed Mindy's breast was bare and exposed under her robe. From that point on, I only caught bits and pieces about "being the man" and "no more begging" as I gazed at my mother in-law's lovely breast and very erect nipple.

We soon headed upstairs to bed right behind my in-laws. His hand was prominently on her ass as we climbed the stairs. My wife's objection of "Mom!" only caused him to lift my mother in-law's robe. As she reached back to pull it down, he slapped her ass sharply, and replaced his hand on her now bare, exposed and red ass. The normally prudish Mindy, now submitted to everything he did and said.

I felt my cock getting hard while lying in bed. We could not help but hear the bed springs next door creak and squeak accompanied by moans and squeals from Mindy. Placing my hand upon Cathy's breast, while in reality picturing Mindy's, I was rebuffed. "Not with the children in the room. Can you believe what they are doing next door? Dad would never have had sex with children in the house!"

Tired from the prior evening's drive, and more so from listening to someone other than me fucking during what was supposed to by MY erotic vacation, I slept a little later than usual the following morning. I awoke to the smell of pancakes and womanly chatter coming from the kitchen. Paul and I met in the hall and entered the kitchen together.

Mindy informed me that she had talked Cathy into staying another night so they might have an opportunity to talk more. The news would have been even more disappointing if Mindy was not dressed in the same robe with her breast still exposed, just as it was the night before. In fact, it was open enough that I am pretty sure that I could see glimpses of her pubic hair also. Catching me looking brought a smile to her lips. Mother in-law pointed out that the sweater I was wearing and the jacket I had over my arm, "might be a bit much for sitting around the house, we are less formal these days."

Paul rapidly agreed, looking to Cathy "You, young lady, should be dressed for breakfast like your mother! It is our morning tradition in this house. It may be a bit shorter, but Mindy has another robe you can borrow." Not allowing Cathy any chance to argue, Paul whisked her upstairs by the arm.

While Cathy and Paul were upstairs, Mindy pointed out that she had given our children an early Christmas present. My son and daughter were running around the living room in robes of their own. Just like their grandma, they wore nothing else underneath. Being so young, they did not even try to keep them closed, but enjoyed their new found freedom at grandma's house.

Cathy and Paul soon returned to the kitchen. I stood looking at my wife with my mouth hanging open. The robe hardly hung past her pussy, and certainly did not cover her lovely ass. With each step, we were rewarded with a glimpse of her pussy. As Cathy stopped at the counter, helping her mother with the pancakes, Paul adjusted Cathy's robe to expose her breasts. Eating breakfast at their large glass table, with excellent views of my wife and mother in-law, was one of the greatest meals of my life.

Our son brought his plate to the table, showing his mother it was empty and asking for another pancake. Cathy pulled her robe closed and crossed her legs to avoid displaying her breasts and pussy while helping him with the pancake.

Paul was less than thrilled reminding Cathy; "You have known the rules for years, you will not deprive him or me of enjoyment."

Without a word, Cathy was lying over his lap with her bare ass exposed. He swatted her ass sharply, telling her to go wait for him in the bedroom.

Sitting at the table with a hard cock, I watched my wife walk towards the stairs. A bright red hand print could be clearly seen on her ass cheek peeking out from below her robe.

Cathy must have gotten quite a talking too. She and Paul were upstairs for quite some time. I was beginning to wonder if she had been grounded to our room. I helped Mindy clear the table and do the dishes. Having a view of her breasts the whole time sure made a chore very enjoyable. We then went into the living room and played on the floor with the children while we waited.

This was the best time I had ever had playing with my children. I found that if I got my son to open Mindy's robe or even untie it, she would leave it that way. I loved looking at her pussy while she played with her grandchildren. While I was coaxing the kids on how to remove her robe completely, Paul and Cathy came down stairs, they joined us in the living room.

After the children had gotten bored and ran off, Mindy brought attention to Cathy. She had not seemed distraught over getting in trouble, in fact she looked happier and more fulfilled than I had seen her in quite some time. Mindy teased Cathy about her pussy, I did not think this was actually fair as she did not dare cover it. "Look at my sweet daughter's red swollen pussy. You look like you got fucked very hard."

Mindy ran her fingers up Cathy's cunt. She held up her fingers smiling at how wet Cathy was. Mindy placed her fingers on my lips so I could taste my wife's juices. I had licked her pussy once before, but was surprised at how different she tasted. The taste reminded of how my hands smelled after I beat off.

Early the next morning we stepped out of the house to a cold and cloudy fall morning. Another false start to our "erotic vacation." Not only was it too cold for any form of nudity, but Cathy was irritable and not in a sexy mood due to her mother's "sexcapades" the two nights before. Listening to my in-laws fuck and fuck hard was very erotic, laying in bed pretending to not notice was very frustrating.

She programmed the GPS for one of her college roommate's house. Kris, the other roommate and Cathy's best friend, was to meet us there. The three friends planned to spend the day eating lunch and shopping. I was to entertain Ben, Kris' husband who was kind enough to drive her the 200 miles from their home.

Ben and I had met at Cathy and my wedding. He was a tall, handsome, African-America, with an aura of being very sure of himself. His self-confidence was obvious, but other than that, we really did not know each other. We would have plenty of time today to change that, while waiting for our wives. This was the night that Cathy and I had reservations at the 5-star hotel. I took Ben with me to check-in at the Hotel. Not yet noon, it would be another hour and a half before we could bring our luggage in.

We found a corner booth in the lounge and ordered bloody Maries to kill the time. The conversation came easy, and got even more open as we ordered another round. Ben reminisced about spending the night with Kris in college while they were dating. He laughed about the morning that Cathy opened the bathroom door to find him stepping out of the shower. She was shocked to see a man in their apartment and just stood there staring open mouthed, until Kris came to her rescue explaining he was her boyfriend.

We spent the next 2 hours with Ben telling me story after story of how Kris and he would set my innocent wife up to be shocked. In the final semester of college it culminated with him climbing into the shower with Cathy pretending he thought she was Kris. They also arranged for Cathy to catch them having sex in various positions.

Ultimately they hoped to get her to join them in a threesome. He described his plan of fucking Cathy in great detail. Detail down to the level of how wet and tight her pussy would have been. If Cathy had not told me that she was a virgin, I would have thought that he was actually describing his cock fucking my wife.

The bell-hop delivered the room key to our booth with a smile. "I have delivered your bags up to your room, let me know if you need anything." Looking at Ben and I, he winked at me; "If you need any help with him, call me, in the interim I will have a sample tube of lubricant placed in the bathroom."

Clueless as to what he was referring too, Ben and I continued talking about sex as we headed up to the room. We discussed my fantasies, yet unfulfilled, and his that he and Kris had fulfilled. He helped me to not become the least jealous as he continuously told me how lucky I was to have Cathy and how he has had a crush on her from the moment they met.

Entering our room, he wondered around in awe. It was an amazing room, but his infatuation was with my wife. "Cathy will be so beautiful and naked sitting in that" while pointing at the Jacuzzi. Running his hand down one of the two king sized beds, "Looking forward to taking her on this big bed aren't you?"

Ben was once again getting me very excited for the vacation that had thus far had not been as fulfilling as I had hoped. Ben described in full detail how Cathy and I would be making love and how it would turn to raw animal lust. His imagination brought a life and lust to our sex life that was far beyond any reality achieved. He described her nipples and pussy in perfect detail, recalling exactly how she looked in college. Noticing that I was repositioning my cock, which his imaginative descriptions had made rock hard, he simply said "me too" as he moved his cock to the side. It looked huge, the outline bulging out against his pants.

The hot conversation had continued through lunch and as we returned to the room. We were expecting our wives at any moment; Ben wanted a look out the large windows before heading home. Being on the 18th floor, the view of the city would have to be awesome. We stepped past the hot tub to open the drapes to discover that the city had been engulfed in an ice storm. Cold rain was falling and freezing instantly to the frigid surfaces.

Being worried for our wives, Ben immediately called Kris. He probably should not have made the call on speaker phone as it was not well received. Our wives were furious. They had been trying to get ahold of us for a couple of hours. The interstate was closed, blocking off their route home. The hotels were all booked and the road were treacherous. They had called a taxi and would be making it to the hotel in an hour. As neither of us had answered our phones, they were worried and angry. My wife gave her normal threat; "you will NOT be getting laid for the entire trip!"

Ben and I verified that indeed all rooms for the entire city were full. I would not be getting laid, so it was easy to accept; Ben and Kris would be staying in our room tonight.

While waiting for Cathy and Kris, Ben and I continued our conversation about sex. He told me about Kris and his relationship. She controlled most everything about their house, except for the bedroom. She submitted willingly to all his sexual desires. Should she hesitate, he would spank her ass, instantly changing her mind and leading to great love making. I immediately remembered my father in-laws hand print left on Mindy's plump ass, his taking my wife upstairs to be spanked.

Deciding that I too can take life, or at least my sex-life, by the horns; Ben and I stripped down, his cock was truly massive, dwarfing my five and a half inches. We climbed into the hot tub, while discussing our plans for seducing our wives that evening. As we were expecting Cathy to arrive soon and he was nude, it was not a shock when I told Ben that he would be once again surprising Cathy with a glimpse of his huge cock.

We discussed how we would like the evening to go and what I needed to do to accomplish it. Ben and my planning ended when we agreed that we could look, touch, and even lick any and every part of each other's wife's body. There would only be fucking of our own spouse though. As soon as this rule was out of my mouth, and before his confirmation, the hotel room door opened.

Cathy stepped into the room freezing cold and absolutely livid with me. Her bitching was stopped short when she noticed Ben and I sitting in the hot tub. She recovered quickly and resumed her questioning only slightly calmer about why we had not answered their calls.

She was again silenced as Ben stepped out of the tub, her eyes looking at his huge dark cock, while he told his wife; "get undressed, come warm up in the hot tub with us." Kris' hesitation brought a firmer "NOW!" command. I watched Kris as she dutifully stripped. Her body is a little thin for me, I prefer more curves, but found her very sexy as she climbed in sitting down beside me.

I stood and began drying myself off. Looking over at Cathy, she appeared in shock, just the way Ben described her when she walked in on him the first time. Stepping from the tub, enjoying my cock out in full view of everyone, I got Cathy's attention. Asking her "Well? Will you be joining us?"

Predictably, Cathy began her response "Not with you after today. Not in front of friends. Or in front of the children, my mother, or even strangers, ...."

I cut her lecture short by picking her up, carrying her over to the bed and laying her down on it. She pushed me away, kicking me in the groin as I attempted unbuttoning her blouse.

Ben stepped in, ripping her blouse open with the buttons flying. With a single tug, her pants and panties were down around her ankles. Pulling her across his knee, he slapped her ass with a surprisingly loud pop which was immediately followed by her yelp.

Ben let Cathy up, and in a firm voice "you will strip down naked, you will then lay down across my lap, your ass up and in full view!" With her body shivering a bit, probably from nerves rather than still being cold, Cathy complied without a word.

Rubbing his hand over her ass, still warm and stinging, he began talking in a soothing voice. "You will obey and enjoy being sexually submissive. Do you like your ass being over my knee? Spread your legs! Do you like my finger rubbing your pussy? Are you ready for my big cock to fuck your tight little pussy again?"

With eyes almost as red and wet as her pussy, Cathy nodded her head to each of the questions. Looking at the floor, she approached the hot tub and her best friend.

Kris pulled Cathy into her arms, hugging her tightly kissing her on the lips. "Cathy, you have always been the hottest, sexiest person I know. Time for you to act like it! Look at my husband's cock, see how big he is? Take advantage of his big cock."

We sat in the warm soothing water for the next several hours. Ben once again recounted his stories of voyeurism and exhibitionist games he played with Cathy. He expounded greatly, telling Cathy of his dreams and desires to fuck her, making it once again sound like he had. Doubts of her virginity were creeping into my mind. He was extremely descriptive of how wonderful her pussy felt around his cock.

Kris joined in sharing her part in addition to times that Ben knew nothing about. Erotic massages between the girls, sleeping together completely nude, showering together, and watching porn movies. Kris talked about eating Cathy's pussy, how Cathy would not be able to control her hips, bucking wildly and screaming in orgasm.

This did not sound like my wife at all. Cathy never made a sound in bed and would hardly move.

Cathy responded with her memories to each story told. As the memories continued, hugs, kisses and mild petting filled every pause with quiet moans. Cathy's hips were bucking against Ben's fingers, taking them deeper as she squealed; "I need my pussy fucked, I need your big black cock stretching my little pussy. Fuck me NOW, Please, oh please."

12