Stuck, In Country 3am

Story Info
Married white nurse returns for second shift.
7.6k words
4.74
255.5k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spartacus
Spartacus
43 Followers

Following is the long awaited third chapter in the Stuck series. Although, each chapter continues the story in one way or another, each is designed to stand on its own. Thanks to everyone who wrote and encouraged me to continue. I hope this meets your expectations and was worth the wait.

* * * * *

A nudge and the glare from a red tinted flashlight woke Tammy from her restless sleep. A voice in the darkness whispered "Lt. Olsen. Wake up. It's 0240. You're on watch in twenty minutes."

"I'm up…I'm up" Tammy replied sleepily. This seemed to appease the soldier and she heard the sentry shuffling out of the tent. The young nurse sat up in her bunk and let her eyes gradually adjust to the low light. Pulling on her bulky green Army fatigues she smiled at how easy it was to dress in the dark when she didn't have to worry about color coordination. She knocked her boots against a tent support to shake out any scorpions that may have taken up residence in the night. Once her boots were tightly laced against her slim ankles she made her way out and across the dark compound.

Moonlight filtered through a low fog, giving the camp an eerie deserted look. The only sounds were the natural chirps and calls of the surrounding jungle creatures. The few people stirring were moving as quietly as she or sitting still at their posts. She nodded at a young soldier, on guard duty, who sprawled lazily against a low wall of sand bags with his M-16 resting in his lap. He gave her a sleepy salute as she passed.

The early morning heat of Vietnam pressed against her and the uniform quickly grew damp from the heavy mist. As she walked the fabric seemed to tickle her in her most sensitive places. She knew that it wasn't entirely because of the weight and movement of the clothing. She found herself growing sexually excited at the prospect of checking on her new patient. She licked her lips as she remembered sucking his huge cock the night before!

As she walked she mentally scolded herself for allowing her long repressed sexual urges to get the better of her. Sucking cock was not something she did often or even thought much about, until the previous evening. In fact, it was rare even back home with her husband. But after 6 months of sleeping alone on a hard cot, only being able to relieve the loneliness by slipping her own hand down between her legs, getting off in silence as 2 other nurses slept near by, she was ready to explode.

Sergeant Melvin had pulled her emotional pin and she had pulled his physically. The fact that she had broken all the rules to do it filled her with guilt yet, made it all the more exciting. She had gone against the teachings of her religion, cheated on her husband, fraternized with an enlisted man and broken the unwritten code of her society upbringing by having sex with a black man. Her daddy would die, her neighbors would gossip and her sorority sisters would shun her - if they only knew.

These thoughts all ran through her head as she recalled the events that had brought her up to that point.

The previous afternoon, the handsome Sergeant Melvin had been brought in with a head injury. He and a few others were part of a patrol that had run into an ambush. He didn't look that bad but the Doctor was afraid it could be a concussion. As they had loaded the more seriously injured onto choppers, a Ranger Lieutenant had told the Doctors that Melvin had saved all their asses that day.

Because of the possible concussion Sgt. Melvin was ordered to remain awake and under observation for 24 hours. Tammy and her few remaining medical staff stood shifts, in the empty medical tent, to make sure Melvin didn't lapse into a coma.

The MASH unit was moving out to a safer site in a few days and only a skeleton crew remained to finish the packing. All incoming patients were being sent farther back. Everyone except Melvin, who would return to his unit as soon as they felt he was ok.

That night, on Tammy's first watch, they had been shelled. The noise and stress of explosions always terrified the young female officer but this time it drove her into the arms of the muscular black soldier. She pressed herself to him during the attack and found that the heat of their bodies lit a hot torch inside her. She resisted her own primal urges but the temptation proved too great, and she wound up sucking him off like a high school girl in the backseat of the family sedan.

'But he's no high school boy' Tammy thought as she strolled toward the medical tent. 'He's all man with the equipment to prove it.' Then reproaching herself she muttered 'Stop! Stop! thinking about that' Her thoughts went back and forth from lust to self control. She wanted to throw herself at him but her rational mind told her it was wrong. She was confused and horny and something had to give.

Corporal Fenton was telling Melvin about her prize Squash back at the Montana State Fair when Tammy walked in. The Sergeant was sitting on the medical sink and gave Tammy a look of great relief when he saw her.

"Morning Ma'am" Fenton greeted her. "I think the Sergeant's gonna be just fine. He and I sat up talking all night. Didn't we Sergeant? We aren't a bit tired. I was just now telling him about my prize Squash back at the State Fair back home…"

"Thank you Corporal" Tammy interrupted. "You are relieved. Go get some sleep."

"Sure thing Ma'am" Fenton said as she began walking toward the door. "Guess I am a bit tired. Long day tomorrow. Got to get the last of those supplies packed and loaded…"

"Good night Corporal" Tammy interrupted again.

"Good night Lieutenant! Good night Sergeant Melvin." Fenton kept talking but fortunately also kept walking until she stepped out into the warm misty morning air.

"Damn" Melvin said after Fenton was out of earshot "You're supposed to keep me awake. Not torture me. That girl wouldn't shut up."

"Sorry about that. Everybody's being shipped out and I'm short staffed" Tammy said as she unbuttoned her jacket and tossed it onto an empty cot. "Might as well get comfortable. We've got a few more hours. How are you feeling?" She tried to act casual but her heart was beating fast and she felt herself shaking

"Just fine now" Melvin said from the shadows.

There was a silence as they looked at each other in the moonlight. Although she still wore her green t-shirt and fatigue pants Tammy felt totally exposed. Like Melvin could see right through her. Her heart was pounding and her desires were building rapidly. She knew they shouldn't be left alone. If she wasn't careful she would throw herself at him. She squeezed her thighs together, sending a jolt of pleasure through her entire body.

She didn't know what to do and finally Melvin made the move they both wanted. He walked over and slid his arms around her waist. When he pressed his lips to hers she responded willingly and they kissed each other hard. Their tongues sparred in each other's mouths. He squeezed her ass, pulling her to him. She felt the large bulge in his shorts moving against her.

He brought one hand between them and ran it down between her thighs. When he started massaging her crotch she moaned in frustration and desire. She realized that she wanted him more than she had ever wanted anyone. Even her husband had never had this effect on her. She knew where this was leading but she felt powerless to stop it.

Breaking the kiss, he said "Let's lie down".

Tammy wanted to say no. Wanted to break away and run but she heard herself whisper "Ok." She began to rationalize her behavior. Telling herself she could stop after they had fooled around a little. She could jack him off like she had the boys back at college. Then, she told herself, she would quit and with no 'penetration' there was no real harm done.

He lead her over to his cot where he kissed her again. Then, realizing the cot would be too small for the rigorous fucking he planned to give the young white nurse, he leaned over and spread his blanket on the canvas floor. Melvin's cock ached as he guided her down onto the heavy Army blanket. He lay down beside her and, as they kissed, he began to stroke her between her legs. Even with her pants on he could feel her heat rising.

She slid her hand down his body and grasped the huge bulge inside his shorts. In the hours since their last encounter she had down played the size of his package but holding it in her hand she knew it was the biggest cock she'd ever felt, and she had to see it again!

"Untuck your t-shirt" Melvin said.

The young, blonde, officer was quick to comply. She reached down and drew the material out, revealing the pale skin of her tight mid rift. "How's that?" she asked between kisses.

"Nice" Melvin replied as he gently caressed her smooth abs and worked his way up her bra. Pushing it out of the way, he kneaded the soft flesh her naked breasts. Her nipples were rock hard and he teased them as Tammy groaned in pleasure.

"Now the pants" Melvin said.

Tammy decided it would be ok to take everything off except for her panties. As long as she had them on she thought she couldn't go too far. She unhooked her belt and undid the buttons of her fatigue trousers. Wriggling her hips she pushed them down over her ass. Melvin helped her draw them down her long sexy legs to the top of her boots.

"Is that far enough?" She asked nervously.

"Plenty" he replied, moving his hand up her soft thigh toward her jungle hot spot. He maneuvered over her Army issue panties and rubbed his fingers against the wet spot that was forming there. As he stroked them her swollen pussy lips pressed excitedly against the thin material.

"Mmmmph" she moaned as tracers of pleasure shot throughout her body.

She pulled at the elastic of his shorts and reached in to grab his thick cock. Her pussy gushed when she confirmed that it was as big as she remembered. Melvin's dick was huge. Much longer and thicker than her husband's or any of the boys she'd fooled around with back at school. Her heart was pounding madly and she felt her vagina tremble, as if wanting that huge member to satisfy it's needs and at the same time fearful that it would never fit inside.

"Let me see all of you" Melvin said motioning to her heaving breasts.

Tammy released his cock so she could pull her shirt over her head. Tossing the garment up onto the cot she unsnapped her bra, slipped it off her arms and quickly tossed it away as well. She showed him her tits and she looked into his brown eyes for acceptance, hoping that they were what he wanted.

Melvin smiled and removed his shirt as well. For a moment they each admired the contrasts of the other's skin. Then they kissed again and the tent echoed with the slurps and gasps of their lips. Her hand went back down to his shorts and pulled his cock out. She broke their kiss and looked down between them, needing to see it. His manhood filled her hand and rose like a tower from her grasp.

"I thought maybe I'd imagined it" she said dreamily. "It's so big".

"It's never disappointed" Melvin said.

"I wouldn't think so" she said. The sight of it sending blood rushing to her breasts causing them to swell almost painfully.

This caught his attention and he kissed his way down the to the slope of her soft cleavage. He began to tease her with his tongue, gently sucking her hard nipples between his lips, sending an electrical pulse over her sensitive skin. His fat cock throbbed in her hand as he licked all over her areola.

"Unh!" she gasped, lifting her hips into the air, her body, not so subtly wishing to be mounted. She knew she had to stop before it came to that, before he could slide into her hot pussy. She speeded up her strokes on his massive tool and prayed that he would cum. If he sprayed his seed onto her, she reasoned, that might delay things long enough for her to get her bearings. At the moment she hardly knew where she was. She knew he was rubbing her sex through her soaked panties and she could feel her juices flowing like a waterfall. Her pussy lips were swollen and she knew that her resistance was fading.

Melvin scanned the beautiful blonde beside him. Her creamy white skin absorbed the moonlight as his gaze wandered over her. He took in her nakedness; her movie star face, her hard exposed nipples, the curve of her hips, her sexy legs and thighs leading down to a tangled wad of trousers bunched up around her feet. The pants bound her ankles and kept her from spreading her legs out fully. But she had stretched her knees wide to give him full access. A pair of green Army issue panties were the last thing between he and her pink treasure.

Her hand made a tight fist around his hard black cock and she stroked its entire length up and down. While she did this he kissed down her soft neck and his hands squeezed her breasts. He licked first one nipple, then the other while she gasped and groaned beside him.

Melvin slid one leg over hers, and she released his cock as he moved over her. Tammy knew that it was time to stop but she couldn't form the words. She needed him to touch her on her bare, nether lips and he had yet moved the fabric of her panties. She told herself she could not stop it until he touched her.

He got his other leg between hers so that he hovered between her spread knees. His cock hung down onto her belly and his large balls draped over her juicy sex. He looked down into her blue eyes. Her face giving away her fear and desire. He smiled confidently as he returned to sucking her tits.

"Relax" he said, beginning to kiss down her trembling body.

She was suddenly filled with apprehension as she realized what he was going to do. He was going to lick her pussy. Her husband had only done it a few times but she knew its effects. She became a writhing mass of hot orgasmic flesh. She knew that if his tongue touched her naked pussy, she would belong to him. She wouldn't be able to stop him from sliding his massive cock into her aching hole. She would beg him to do it!

The top half of her body was in a debate with the lower half, and the top half was loosing. Her heart began pounding at a maddening rate and her panties got wetter. Her brain told her to stop this transgression and remain loyal to her husband. If she was going to stop him this was her last chance. With a gasp she realized she was way past the point of no return. The hole between her legs was making all the decisions for the beautiful college educated nurse.

Tammy tried to speak but only groaned. It was all the protest she could muster as her knees opened up as wide as they could for him. They were nearly on the floor as his tongue lightly licked the inside of her bellybutton. He kissed down to the top of her panties where her scent became so strong and he could clearly smell her desire between her legs. His cock twitched at the smell.

His hands slid under her thighs, through the elastic and into her panties. Grabbing her ass cheeks he lifted her mound off the ground to meet his face. But as she humped up at him he teased her. Slipping his tongue down her inner thigh he worked his way back towards her middle. Tammy gasped for breath as her horny cunt flexed and demanded attention. He finally gave her what she wanted and lapped at her panties right over her swollen pussy lips.

"Ohhhhh!" she shrieked as pleasure surged through her body. Her panties were soaked and clung tightly to her sex, revealing every dip and curve of the treasure beneath. Melvin sucked her pussy and panties into his mouth and tongued her sensitive lips until she shivered and bucked under him. When she could take no more she reached down between her thighs and jerked the crotch of her panties to one side. Finally exposing her swollen pink pussy lips and thick curls of brownish blonde pubic hair to her dark skinned lover.

Melvin began licking Tammy's puckered cunt lips, from the bottom to the top, taking extra time with her hard clit.

"Ohhhhh yes! Oh my God!" she moaned, as she humped his face. He squeezed her ass cheeks hard as he slid his tongue between her pussy lips. He alternated between lowering his tongue deep into her hot well and using it to tickle her clit. Tammy could only writhe in ecstasy underneath him.

When he began to pull her panties down, however, a light bulb went on somewhere in the back of Tammy's lust focused mind. Her top half took the moment to make one final stand. She grabbed the waist band and held them up. She knew that her goods were already on display and this wouldn't stop him from fucking her but it was symbolic enough that he stopped what he was doing at looked up at her.

"Do you have a condom?" She asked thinking of all the rubbers she'd handed out to G.I.s in the last 6 months. Remembering that at that moment she, herself, was without one.

"No." he said.

"We can't…" she said. After all the lectures she'd given about VD, and prostitutes, and wild nights in Saigon she felt stupid suddenly finding herself without protection. The nearest prophylactics were on a truck headed to the new camp somewhere south of them.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes." she said starting to try to get her body under control. "Not without a rubber. We shouldn't anyway, I'm married. I don't know what I was thinking. I can't believe I'm doing this at all. It's so unlike me…"

"Relax" Melvin said. "I owe you an orgasm so let me pay my debt. We've come this far so it's not going to hurt to let me get you off."

"How?" Tammy said with hers hopes raised.

"Like this." Melvin said dipping his tongue back down into her smoldering pussy.

"Ohhhh" Tammy moaned. "Ok. Ugh! Just a little more of that would be nice. That would be ok…."

"I need to get these out of the way" Melvin said referring to her soaked panties. "You can't wear them now anyway. They're soaked."

"I shouldn't," Tammy groaned but after a few more licks she let go. "Ok." she sighed as if surrendering and Melvin rose up so she could close her knees. "Do it, " she instructed raising her ass up. She didn't want to do it herself and she watched as he slid her panties down over her hips and legs, until they became part of the heap tangled around her ankles.

Then he knelt back between her thighs and Tammy opened them wide. She presented him with her womanhood without any further barriers or distractions. A mound of pubic hair framed her swollen lips. Although it was matted and wet from her juices it was clear that she kept it trim so she could wear a bathing suit.

Melvin pictured seeing her on the beach in California, dressed in a skimpy bikini. He wondered if she would even talk to him back in the world. He wondered if her husband was thinking of his loving wife, at that moment, with no idea that another man was between her naked thighs. These thoughts were fleeting, however, as Tammy moaned and begged for more. Melvin obliged by sliding his hands under her ass and going back to work on her naked cunt lips.

Melvin quickly had Tammy's cannons firing again and as he lit her fuses he pushed his own shorts off. He continued to work on her pussy until he was sure that Tammy's orgasm was approaching like a mortar shell hurtling toward the earth. The young blonde suddenly arched her back and howled as she exploded between her legs. She shuddered and squeaked as the blast of pleasure scattered to her extremities.

The world seemed to vanish in a red haze and Tammy felt herself floating. Her body had never felt so alive. She twitched and squirmed as hot pulses ran through her most intimate places. Her fingers bent into claws and her toes curled. She heard a wailing sound and slowly felt herself descending back to earth.

"Ohwooooh…" the naked blonde howled but stopped as she felt a hand covering her lips.

"Take it easy L.T." Melvin said from above her. "You want the M.P.s to find us like this?"

Spartacus
Spartacus
43 Followers