Stuck Up Cheerleader

Story Info
Janie must come unglued to get out of sticky mess.
13.6k words
4.63
182.3k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains sex, dirty words, public humiliation, adult situations, pizza, beer, nude photography, glue, jocks, and cheerleaders.

If you are under 18, don't read this.

.

.

.

Greg waved goodbye to his wife, Susan, as she backed her Camry out of the driveway. Before she was even out of the driveway he started planning his weekend. He couldn't remember the last time he had the house to himself for an hour, much less a whole weekend. But he figured it might happen more often.

His daughter was a senior in High School now and his son was away at college spending way too much money and probably partying his ass off. Greg laughed as he remembered his college days. He had really thought his life would continue to be one great party after school. It didn't turn out that way though. It never did.

Greg quickly dismissed those thoughts. He didn't want to dwell on the fact that he was about to turn forty and his life wasn't what he had expected it to be. It all seemed so... so, damn depressing. It was going by way too fast.

What to do first, he thought to himself. And so it went like this. He got his stash out of the back of his closet and stoked up the bong. Then it was leftovers for lunch and he topped it off with chocolate pudding.

As he watched a funny movie he had the impulse to hide his stash and bong since it was almost four pm and Angela usually got home about now when she didn't have cheerleading practice. But then he remembered that she was probably boarding the bus to cheerleader camp right now, so he didn't have to worry about it.

He pulled himself up from the couch and decided to actually accomplish something productive. He opened the garage and started to pull his car out to wash it in the driveway, but as he started to back up a red Mustang pulled in, blocking his way.

Frustrated, Greg put the car in park and jumped out of his car. As he turned to the car behind him he recognized his daughter's best friend and head of the cheerleaders, Janie Williams. In the 2 seconds it took him to step to the driver door, he had several thoughts.

First was the time he went out back to the clean the pool and found Angela and Janie sunbathing. He actually stopped in his tracks when he saw Janie in a skimpy bikini.

He remembered years ago, when his daughter was a little kid, wondering if he would even be attracted to her friends when she grew up. Over the years he worried less and less about it. Sure, some of her friends were real babes, but he never stared, leered, or made a nuisance of himself around her friends; until now.

Before he could collect himself, Janie had turned and saw him. In that instant he knew he was busted. He quickly looked over her shoulder as if he was looking for something. Then he walked to the shed to get the pool net. As he came back around the corner he heard Janie telling Angela that she was kinda weirded out by her dad. Greg blushed and kept his head down as he headed to the far end of the pool. He was so embarrassed and to make matters worse, he was getting a hard on and his shorts did little to hide it.

Since that day he was always surprised when he saw Janie. His heart skipped a beat and his palms started to sweat whenever she was around. He tried to ignore her like he did Angela's other friends, but he couldn't help stealing looks whenever he thought it was safe. Janie was just too fucking hot to ignore.

The next thought Greg had as he leaned down towards the driver window, was why would Janie be here? Why would she be here without Angela? Why wasn't she on the bus going to cheerleader camp?

Janie looked up at him but didn't open the window or door. Instead she tried to say something, but was crying too hard.

Greg pulled the door open and was surprised to find his hand all sticky from the handle. Janie was still crying as Greg tried to ask her what happened. All he could understand from her blubbering was something about two assholes from the football team. Greg wondered for a split second what she was talking about, then he noticed her hands. She kept them on the steering wheel and they were glossy. In fact, she was glossy all over. Then he understood that someone had drenched her in this sticky stuff.

Greg had seen and heard enough. He said, "Don't worry. I'll call your parents and..."

Janie stopped him, "No! Please don't call them. I'll be grounded forever and I'll miss the prom. Please, please, please don't call them. I just need to get unstuck. Will you help me Mr. Smith? Please?"

Greg held his hands out and asked, "OK, what do you want me to do?"

Janie started crying again. She sobbed and then stifled another one. She looked at Greg with her best puppy dog eyes and said, "Will you please help me get unstuck? I just need to get cleaned up and go home. Please, I didn't have anywhere else to go and it's almost impossible to turn the car with my hands stuck."

Greg held up his hands and told her, "OK, OK. Let's see what we have here?"

After confirming that her hands were truly stuck to the steering wheel he leaned in and shifted the car into park and turned it off. Then he had to wash his hands to get the sticky stuff off.

Janie explained how Jake and Tim from the football team had ambushed her from behind the bleachers. They ran up from opposite directions and each one threw a bucket of this stuff at her. She would have cleaned up at school, but they chased her with bags of confetti. She quickly jumped in her car and took off. A minute later she discovered hr hands were stuck to the wheel. Then she figured out she was stuck to the seat and the sticky stuff was drying fast. Since Angela's house was on the way from school she stopped here.

Greg put some lotion on his hands and then tried again to help Janie pull her hands from the steering wheel. They wouldn't budge without pulling her flesh off. Greg figured it was some kind of glue and it was good glue at that.

He went inside and looked for nail polish remover. He found some rags under the kitchen sink. Then he found some solvent in the garage that he had used as paint thinner.

He took everything to the car. When he opened the door he noticed Janie was sweating. It was pretty warm out and with the car off, there was no ventilation in the car.

He quickly told Janie what he found. She asked, "What will that do to my hands?"

Greg replied, "I don't know. I used it last summer and had to wear gloves. It's pretty strong stuff. I would've liked to have used nail polish remover, but Angela must have taken it with her."

They agreed to just try unsticking her back. Greg dripped a liberal dose behind her neck, careful not to put it directly on her skin. He slowly soaked the back of her cheerleading uniform. After a few minutes they were only able to pull the fabric away from her skin, but the shirt was stuck to the seat.

By now it was suffocating in the car. The smell of the solvent did not help things at all so Greg rolled the windows down and had the driver side door open wide, but it did little to abate the heat. Janie asked for a drink and Greg went inside.

As he went inside he was a little pissed off that his one weekend to himself was already ruined. He grabbed a cold bottle of water from the fridge and eyed a beer on the lower shelf. He grabbed the beer for himself and left.

Janie smiled when she saw the beer. Greg noticed she was eyeing the brew so he offered her some. He only held it out for a second when she laughed and said, "Thanks, but, I'm kind of helpless here. Could you open it for me?"

Greg laughed and opened the beer. He carefully lifted it to her lips and she drank greedily. As she gulped and some dribbled down her chin he was overwhelmed by her natural beauty. She giggled as the some of the beer dribbled down her chin and onto her cleavage. Greg sat the beer down and tried to help free her from the back of the seat.

He said, "Ya know, the material is coming away from you better than from the seat."

She laughed, "I know. I think I'll have to rip this shirt to get out of here."

Greg seriously said, "But you'd still be stuck to the front of the shirt."

Janie agreed and Greg poured a little more solvent down her back. They waited a few more minutes and it was too hot. Greg rolled down the back windows to get a little more air in the car.

Then they tried to pull her back from the seat. This time they were only able to get about a quarter of an inch free before Janie yelped in pain. Pulling on her back was like pulling the skin right off.

They waited and tried over and over. After making little progress and causing Janie plenty of pain, Greg suggested they try from the front. He explained, "It looks like you have less glue in the front and there's no seat stuck to it. So if we can get your front separated from your shirt then we can work towards the back on both sides at once."

Janie was a little nervous, but her back was so sore now so she agreed. She felt like she was going to have to spend the rest of her life in this hot car. Besides, she had to pee now. She asked, "So how do we do this?"

Greg chuckled, "We? I think I'll have to do the work while you just sit there."

Janie laughed a little and said, "Oh yeah. That's what I meant."

Greg went on, "OK, here's the plan. I'm going to soak the front of your uniform and then, if it comes free, we can cut your shirt down the middle and across the shoulders. Sound good?"

Janie nodded nervously. When she came here she thought someone could just help pull her free. She hadn't known Mr. Smith would be the only one home, although she knew Janie wasn't there. Now he was going to be cutting her clothes off of her.

Greg dripped solvent over her chest and shoulders. He offered her the water while they waited. The beer was long gone now.

Janie took a couple swallows from the bottle as Greg held it. Then she cursed herself as she felt her bladder expand even more and then Mr. Smith went inside, no doubt to use the restroom himself.

When he returned he had a pair of scissors in his hand, and she thought she noticed a slight smile on his face.

Greg leaned in and pried the neck of her shirt up. Then he slowly pulled the shirt out as far as it would go. Next he put the scissors to the bottom of her v-neck and started cutting down the middle.

As he cut, he had to pull the material to each side and his hands were pretty much all over her chest. He suppressed a wicked grin, but couldn't help his penis from getting uncomfortably stiff in the process.

After cutting all the way to the bottom, he slowly peeled her shirt from the middle towards him. Janie was surprised at how easy the front was coming off compared to the back. Maybe Mr. Smith knew what he was doing. She hoped so, because she was going to soak her seat with pee very soon otherwise.

After getting the left side free he cut from the neck of her shirt, down her sleeve and started the slow process of peeling it all away from her. Then he cut from the armpit down to the bottom of the shirt and tried to pull the rest of that section off, but it was still stuck. It was stuck from the front of her breast, all along the side to the back. In fact, it was as if her sports bra was fused to the shirt.

Greg said, "Damn it! This was going so good."

"Hey, you tried. I thought it was going to work."

"Well, it seems like the solvent only works between your skin and the fabric. Any suggestions?"

Janie looked at him blankly. She could only think of one thing to do, but was loath to say it.

Greg really wanted to cut her bra off of her. Seeing her like this was almost too much already, but he saw his opportunity and he was going to play this just right. In fact, he hadn't really pulled that hard to separate the fabric from her bra.

After a tense couple of seconds Greg said, "OK, this is ridiculous. I'm going to call the fire department. They'll know what to do."

Janie instantly shouted, "No. You can't do that. I'll get in so much trouble. Please don't call anyone."

Greg just shrugged his shoulders and said, "What else can we do?"

Janie looked down at her ruined uniform. Perhaps the fumes were getting to her, but she blurted out, "Cut it off. Cut my bra off and then you can work on the other side and then the back. Please try it at least. It's my only hope of going to prom. Please?"

Greg let out an exasperated sigh and shrugged his shoulders. Janie pleaded more and finally he acquiesced. He said, "OK, but let me get some more of this solvent. This one is almost gone."

He went to the back of the garage and found what he was looking for. This was a more caustic solution that warned against exposing to bare skin.

He returned to the car and dribbled the new solution over the left side of her bra. As he soaked the material he saw that her nipples were poking out against the thin fabric.

Then he picked up the scissors and started cutting. He cut down the middle, exposing some very interesting cleavage. Then he snipped the shoulders and the left side. Now was the moment of truth.

He reached up to the top of the bra and asked, "Are you ready?"

"Uh huh"

"Ok, here we go." And Greg pulled down, peeling the material away and popping her tit out. It was like ripping duct tape off her.

She let out a yelp. Then, "Slow down! That hurts. Please, go slow."

Greg stopped and said, "Sorry, I thought it would be better to get it over with."

Now the fabric was separated down to her nipple. Greg happily lifted her breast with his right hand end carefully peeled at the bra with his left. Now that he was going slow, he had the perfect excuse to fondle every part of her breast. And he was being more thorough than a doctor giving a breast exam.

He had to pinch her nipple between his fingers and pull it up to separate the fabric. Finally, he was able to remove that section of her uniform, leaving her left breast completely exposed. It was about this time that Janie noticed a burning sensation.

"Ouch, that's burning."

"What?"

"It feels like my chest is on fire. Quick! Do something! Ouch. Ahhhhh!"

Greg quickly ran into the house and then returned with a bottle of baby oil. He quickly squirted it on her left breast and then gently massaged it into her skin. "Is that better?"

Janie had been moaning in pain, but now the moaning changed. It seemed to change for the better, so Greg kept rubbing the oil into her skin. It was a task he could do all day long.

Janie felt the burning give way to something else. It felt better. As Mr. Smith rubbed her chest it really felt better. As he pulled and tweaked her nipple it felt very good. She didn't want him to stop. "That's uh, that's helping. Rub some more around my nipple, it still burns."

Greg put more baby oil in his hand and rubbed it in good, focusing on her distended nipple. He could tell she was getting excited by her rapid breathing. When she was really into it, he stopped and asked if it still burned at all.

Janie nodded yes, afraid that her voice would show her excitement.

Greg said, "OK, I need to get that solvent off of your sensitive tissue. I could use a towel, but that might be too abrasive. I wish I had a vacuum out here. Suction would work perfect."

Janie just wanted more rubbing on her breast and it did still burn, although only a minor sensation to the excitement she was feeling in her chest.

"I'll go get some cold water. Maybe that will help."

Janie stopped him, "No wait. Maybe you could suck the oil off?"

Greg looked shocked. His mouth hung open.

Janie realized she had crossed a line and said, "I'm sorry Mr. Smith. Never mind."

Greg slowly dropped to his knees and replied, "No, you're right. I'll do it."

Then he gently took her nipple into his mouth and sucked on it. Then he licked up and down and then went to work on exciting her nipple. He squeezed her firm breast in his hand to make the nipple protrude even more while he slurped noisily on it.

Janie was surprised at herself. She had dated several guys in school and even let a couple of them feel her up, but she had never gotten this excited before. She felt like she was going to explode. She had no idea her nipples were so sensitive. It was like they were directly connected to her pussy.

She was even more shocked at her own actions. Why did she want this old pervert to feel her up and suck on her nipple. It felt so wrong, but that made it feel so good. She felt like she had somehow tricked him into sucking on her breast. She realized that was ridiculous because he was probably dying to do it anyways. But the idea of an old pervert using her body while she was helpless to stop it excited her to no end. In fact, she felt that somewhat familiar sensation building between her legs.

Finally, when it felt like her orgasm ready to crest, he stopped and asked if it was better. She knew there was no way to continue with any sense of self respect. She was almost out of breath as she replied, "Yes Sir. Thank you."

Greg stood for a moment and stretched his legs. "well, I guess we better work on the other side."

Janie was still excited, but had a more urgent need at the moment. "Mr. Smith?"

Greg chuckled and then stated firmly, "Janie, I think you can call me Greg now. After all, I just sucked on your tit until you almost orgasmed."

Janie blushed. She hadn't realized she was so transparent. Like this wasn't embarrassing enough, her best friends pervert dad had licked and sucked her breast and she liked it. She had to admit she liked it, because she had lied to get him to do it some more and now she hoped he would do it to her other breast.

The humility of the situation made it difficult to ask, but she really had to pee. Janie half mumbled, "I'm sorry Mr. ah.. I mean, Greg, but do you think you could work on my ah, um... Could you do my legs and butt next? I really have to pee so bad."

Greg shrugged and said, "You might as well just pee your pants. It's gonna take too long to get you unstuck."

"Please Greg. I haven't peed my pants since I was five. Isn't there anything you can do?"

Greg thought it over for a couple seconds and then said, "OK, I'll give it a try."

He tried to lift her short skirt, but it was glued to her legs, so he took the scissors and cut right up the front between her legs, removing an upside down U shaped section of her skirt. He examined his work and grinned. Janie had beautiful legs, and the view of her semi transparent panties was priceless. That's when he had an evil thought.

"Janie, I think this will work, but I'm getting kind of nervous. This is all so... intimate, and I don't want to get in any trouble."

Janie tried to reassure him, "Greg, you're my best friends Dad. Besides, I asked you to help me. I'm not going to get you in trouble. I don't plan on telling anyone about this ever."

"Look, I know you say that now, but I'm going to have to touch you in some very, um, private places. I don't want you to feel like I've taken advantage of you in any way. I really think I should just call an ambulance or something and they can probably get you out of this mess a lot faster, and I wont ..."

Janie cut him off abruptly. She sobbed, "Please Greg. I can't go through all that. You've already seen me, why does anyone else have to? I promise I wont get you in trouble. I promise, no matter what happens. Please don't call anyone. I'd be mortified."

"Well, your right about that. The news cameras would probably be here in fifteen minutes and I'm sure you'd be the lead story on every local channel. Hell, it might even make the national news."

Janie started sobbing openly. Greg tried to calm her down and finally succeeded when he said, "OK, OK, look, I've got an idea. If it's OK with you then I wont have to call anyone, but I need your permission,"