Stud Bitch Ch. 04

Story Info
The lingerie shop owner trains him for anal sex.
924 words
4.39
64.6k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 4 (comments and helpful ideas welcome)

I still felt like I 'belonged' to Jerry because that's who Shelly first gave me to. Since his was the first cock ever in my mouth I guess I'll always be 'Jerry's stud bitch'. But I sure was glad he brought Lee over to enjoy one of my blowjobs. Another dick to suck and another load of cum to taste. And those guys fondled me! I had no idea it would feel so good. I had been happy enough just being a cocksucker. Now I could be more of a sex toy. In fact, I was ready to take a hard prick between my cheeks now. Shelly had been training me with large dildos for quite awhile and I had no doubt a real cock would fit nicely. It's just that it would be another big step. Blowjobs are internal, sure, but even a submissive slut like me maintains some control. But to spread my legs and take a man up my ass would give him all the power over me. I'd really be a sex object then; giving myself up for the hard physical intercourse men love to have with their bitches.

I shared my Saturday experience with Shelly and told her how I wanted to let Jerry fuck me. She said, "You're an even better bitch than I had hoped for! For your first time being fucked we should buy a new outfit."

"And how do we do that?" I replied. "It's not like I can try things on at the store!"

"They have a private changing room at Desires." That was her favorite lingerie store, a place she found traditional stuff and the much trashier outfits too. "We can use it as long as we want but you might have to be nice to the owner in return."

"I can do that," I said, thinking about another blowjob. But Shelly straightened me out on that.

"The owner's name is Laura. She likes to strap-on fuck men and women. I know she'll want to do you when you get dressed up."

So there it was. We were going lingerie shopping and the shop owner would be screwing me in my new whore's outfit before Jerry did.

In the changing room I put on and modeled outfits for Shelly and Laura. I was much more accustomed to posing in lingerie so letting Laura look me over was easier. I was embarrassed though when Shelly explained I needed a "fuck me" outfit for my first anal experience. Each time I dressed Laura wondered aloud if this was the combo that made me look the most like a willing slut. Finally they decided – I wore red fishnet garter hose to get the stockings look without the strap lines; A very snug red g-string with an open back that gave great access to enter me; a lycra micro mini skirt that was sized to leave a little cheek showing; and red-gold body glitter on my bare skin.

Laura was plain looking but not at all unattractive. She was busty and solidly built, a plus-size woman with curvy hips. I knew Shelly had been enjoying lesbian experiences with her from time to time. So the chance to play with both of us made her happy. She unzipped her simple black dress and stepped out of it. She was wearing a black bustier and stockings held by the attached straps. As Shelly stripped herself naked, Laura put on a strap-on dildo about one size bigger than Jerry's cock.

She took my hand and said to me' "So, you want to be the bitch? Well, be my bitch right now!" She pushed me down, to bend me over the small table. The dildo was already pushing between my legs. Shelly was there with lubrication to spread across my tight hole and over the strap-on.

"Such a pretty little bitch," said Laura as she pushed her way into my butt. I gasped, Shelly had trained me like this but I was barely ready.

"Too much for you?" she asked.

I took a deep breath and relaxed a bit. "I can take it," I told her and I pushed back against her dildo and got another inch.

"OK bitch, take it all."

And with that she pushed her big curvaceous hips forward and buried 8 solid inches up my ass. She started rhythmically pounding me, making sure I got to feel her power over me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Shelly pushing the corset bra cups down, helping Laura's big fleshy tits escape confinement. Shelly was sucking on erect nipples and also had a small vibrator down Laura's panties stimulating her clit. This seemed to be heaven for the shop owner – strap-on fucking a lingerie wearing stud bitch and being pleased by his naked wife. After a few more minutes of being fucked, I felt her go deep and stay there, her ample belly pressed against my ass. Shelly had the vibrator just right and Laura was shaking in orgasm as the two of them locked in passionate kissing. Finally it was over and Laura sat down. Shelly and I continued to suckle her breasts, especially her firm nipples. We took off her strap-on gear and together played with her wet pussy until she moaned again. When we were all finally done I saw our sex session had lasted over an hour. I was now certain I could take Jerry, and more perhaps, as long as they could last.