Student Becomes the Teacher

Story Info
I thought I was going to teach her about sex, until...
3.4k words
3.85
35k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I hadn't had a crazy, sex crazed high school life. But I thought I had done pretty well. I had been with a handful of girls. I had sex on the high school campus. From what I could tell in my circle of friends, I was one of not many who "help" a friend with homework and got a blow-job for it. I had enough experience to know what I liked and what worked on me, or so I thought. Let me start at the beginning of it all. What would turn out to be the best month of my life.

*****

I had a beautiful friend, Bethany. She had a great smile and brown curly hair that was clearly kept neat by a professional. She had beautiful, big breasts. A smooth, round ass. She was always a distraction to me in our classes together. Bethany had this subtle air about her that she was a little wild. She always had a romance novel with her stuff. So at the very least, she had read about it.

I would never find out in high school. I had to wait for my second year of college to find out. We went to different colleges, so we would talk to each other on AIM. Eventually, the chats turned sexual. It was the usual topics. How big are your boobs? How big was my penis? How far have you gone? Your fantasies? What amazed me through all of our chats was that Bethany had never had sex.

We would always say, if she came down to my college I would teach her what she wanted to know. I never expected that to happen even if she did visit me. We had never had that relationship. It had been all just talk through a computer screen. Then it happened, she actually did come to visit me.

We had had yet another erection raising conversation right before she left to come down. It ended with me saying "I'll show you." When she arrived that afternoon, she brought a friend with her. Well, there goes that pipe dream, I thought. Bethany had brought a friend to cock block me. But after a little while the friend left. She had come down to see someone else and wouldn't be coming back for the night. So there it was. We were alone. I had talked myself up for who knows how long, over many conversations. We were watching TV, I think. I honestly couldn't tell you if the TV was on or not. I was staring at it because Bethany was laying on my bed and looked fucking hot. I didn't want to stare. The show that was on must have ended because she said, "what would you like to do now?"

In probably the only corny moment in my experiences with Bethany (or at least that I will admit) "Would you like me to teach you something?" I ask. Bethany responses, "what?"

"You know like we've been talking about, if you want..."

"oh, um, okay, like what?" She said hesitantly.

"Well, how about I kiss you?"

"Sure." I lean down and kiss her. It was good. It wasn't sloppy. It wasn't too much tongue. It was great. I certainly didn't need to teach her how to kiss. So we just enjoyed each others embrace. I ran my hands through her hair and moan a little. We kiss more, I trail kisses down her neck, enjoying how she tastes. I come back up and we kiss some more.

My hands slide down her sides and start to take off her shirt. Bethany gasps and breaks the kiss. "It's okay." I say.

Bethany smiles a little and responds wordlessly by kissing me again harder than before. But still amazing. Despite the new intensity, she kissed so well. I pulled her shirt up until I had to break the kiss to take it the rest of the way off. I gasp as I pull her shirt over her head. Her body was incredible. I reach to kiss her more, she stops me. Then deftly, that's my shirt off. Whoa, I thought...she was pretty good at that.

I kiss her neck and run my fingers through her hair. I push her hair aside and continue to kiss so I could see behind her back as I was taking off her bra for the first time. Her bra came undone and her boobs spilled out. The sight of them instantly gave me a hard on. I would describe them if there were words for them. Let's just leave it at they were 34E and her nipples were slightly hardened rounds...of perfection.

I instantly suck one of her nipples into my mouth. I caress the other nipple and they both grow hard simultaneously. Bethany moans, her hands pushing my head down, not wanting the feeling to stop.

Having an animalistic urge for symmetry, Bethany gently pulls my hair and guides my head over to her nipple that wasn't being sucked on. "oh, yes" she gasps. I suck on her breasts until it turns a deeper shade of red.

I break away, "you try" I suggest and we roll over so I am underneath her. As Bethany kneels above me, I wonder if she can feel how hard she has made me. Her hands on my shoulders. she kisses my chest just so her lips brush my nipple. And again on the other side.The erotic brushes make me flinch with pleasure. I moan as she finally stops the torture and wraps here lips around me and began to flick her tongue. It takes all my will power not to take her right there as Bethany slides over to the other side of my chest. I really didn't want to scare her. After all, I was still teaching her. Although, I realized vaguely in my haze of ecstasy, I didn't have to teach her how to kiss and lick my chest. But I didn't care, it felt amazing.

She trailed kisses back up and kissed me again, our tongues playfully tagging each other. I pull her back slightly. "What would you like now?" I ask, wanting more, but did not want to push her too far on her first time.

"I want to see what it looks like." Bethany said. I take off my pants and lean back again, letting her take in my hard cock and what she did to me. "Oh, not that....wow, my god." she stammered losing track of what she was saying, "No, I want to see what your cum looks like."

"Okay, um..." Thinking how could she see my cum. I never had anyone ask before. "How about a hand job? That should do the trick." I also thought it'd be a good teaching opportunity. And damn it, she was driving me wild, I just needed to cum.

"Yes." She grabbed my shaft and began stroking swiftly. No teasing, she wanted to see it just as badly as I needed it all to be released. I began to moan, driving my hips in rhythm of her strokes. It was so good. "Oh, god, yes, Bethany" I groaned getting closer to release. In a brief, lucid moment I look at her hand and it was moving so fast it didn't even look like it was moving. That sight alone sent me back into a cloud of bliss.

"Yes, yes! Almost there. Please don't stop!" Not only did Bethany no stop, she somehow went faster. I just couldn't take it anymore. I arched my back into her hand, "Aaah, Yes!" cumming hard.

Bethany wasn't done there. She licked my abdomen, "Mmmm, tasty." She had some drip down her chin, wiped it with her finger and licked it off her finger. Holy shit, I thought, you can't teach that. That was fucking hot!

"well, it's late. Let's go to sleep." I didn't argue, I was spent after cumming so hard.

****

We woke up the next morning, and we kissed. It was still good. "What would you like to do this morning?" I say coyly.

Bethany got a naughty twinkle in her eyes, "How about a blow-job?" Oh, this girl is unbelievable, I thought to myself. I could have sworn I was suppose to be teaching her things. I got semi-erect just at the suggestion, but managed to keep my voice level, "Sure, okay."

She slid above me, and like a pro began kissing me, tongue tracing circles around my teeth, just beginning the torturous, yet pleasurable decent of my body.I got shivers down my spine as she gently grazed her fingernails from my chest, down to my torso, and back up in circular motions.

Being driven wild, and becoming fully aroused, I grab Bethany's semi clothed body (she was still topless from the night before) and begin to grind against her. I needed to feel her body. Picking up on my hint, she trailed kisses straight down to my full shaft.

She started with a quick kiss on the tip. Then a long kiss. The kiss turned into her wrapping her lips around the tip and flicking her tongue back and forth over the most sensitive area. "Oooo..." an involuntary sound came out of me. She began to bob here head slowly, each plunge sending my cock a little deeper into her mouth. "Oh, god." I sighed.

Bethany began to quicken her pace, sucking me harder and faster. She reached one hand around and began to gently tug my balls. Holy fuck, she is such a natural, I thought. "Oh, shit, Bethany, that's good," I moan to her. I reach down and grab her head, not to guide her, because she certainly didn't need it. It was to brace against her so I could fuck her mouth harder.

I was so deep in her mouth. So deep and fast. "Mmmm, I'm so close," is was a mixture of warning and pleasure. I wasn't sure if she had decided she was a swallower or not, so I moved my hands away and dug them in to the bed by my sides. She was still going incredibly fast without my help. "I'm gonna cum!" It was her last warning.

"Mmmm...." Bethany responded, not removing my dick from her mouth. The vibration of response sent me over the edge. "Bethany, I.......FUCK YES!!!" I release in to her mouth. She doesn't stop sucking. I didn't know I had that much cum in me and she made sure she got it all out. Bethany gave one final plunge taking in my cock down to the base. She slowly slid back to the top, sucking all the way. My toes curled so hard I thought I broke one. My tip cam out with a pop, "Ugh!" I gasp, being unbelievably sensitive.

"That was perfect." I manage to whisper. "You're welcome." She says with a smile. Her phone rings, almost on cue. Her friend is, unfortunately, ten minutes away and ready to pick her up. I kiss her good-bye, hoping I'd get to teach her more soon. I correct myself in my head, or she could teach me...Clearly she knew what she was doing.

*****

It was two weeks before I got to see Bethany again. I had school vacation and went home to visit family and friends. Oh, fuck it, I went to see her. I arrived at her dorm, "How are you?" I ask. "Good, how are you?" we walk towards her bed.

"I'm good." Then there was a thick, tense silence and we sat down. After what seemed like wordless ages, we leaned closer to each other and kissed. Our tongues played hide and seek in our mouths. I just wanted to see her naked, feel her body against mine. I break the kiss and rip off my shirt. I take her shirt off just as quickly. I stick my face into her cleavage as I reach behind to take off her bra. She smelled even better than she did last time I was with her. Bethany's bra comes undone, the weight of her boobs surprised me. They were so beautiful. I couldn't believe that they were that big even though I had already seen and enjoyed them before.

I gently pushed her down on to the bed. I kissed every part of her breasts. On the side, underneath, in her glorious valley. And paid special attention to her nipples, gently trapping each one between my teeth and flicking them with my tongue. They grew firm in my mouth. Bethany squirmed and moaned, "I want more."

I trailed kisses back up to her lips, kissed her slowly and deeply. "What would you like now?"

"I want you to kiss me...down there."

"Yes." I reach down and pull her pants and panties off. Bethany arches her back hurriedly, helping get her pants off. I kiss her one more time, cause it was so good. I slowly move down her body, gently tracing my tongue straight down. Between her boobs, down her stomach, I stop to tickle her belly button with my tongue and it makes her jump a little. I continue down the rest of the way down. I stop and see Bethany's beautiful smooth pussy for the first time. I couldn't wait to taste it, but remembering how see tortured me before my pleasure, I wanted to give her a little payback.

I brush kisses on each of her lips.I trace my tongue around the outside of her pussy, I hear Bethany gasp. I keep doing circles around the edges, and teasingly dart my tongue on her clit, and then back out. Again, flick. Again, brush. She picks up on the pattern and the next time I go and touch her clit, she grabs my head and holds me there, grinding against my face.

I submit to her desire immediately. I dive deep in to her pussy, sucking and licking. I grab her ass for leverage. What a perfect ass, I thought. I couldn't wait to see it. It felt so smooth and round. I licked her harder and deeper. She was the best I ever tasted. Bethany moaned quietly and squirmed. She tensed up and her legs gently viced my head as she grinded quicker, keeping pace with my tongue.

The sight of her fully naked body had made me hard. With her squirming, moaning, and sweet taste, I needed her now. I manage to pull away a little, "Do you want me to keep going or do you want more??"

"I want more." Bethany pushes me aside, gets up, and walks across to her desk. I finally got to see her ass as she bent down, looking in her desk. I couldn't wait for that ass. It was exquisite. "Damn! No condoms," I heard her say. Fuck, I thought to myself. No good.

"Oh well, We don't really need one." Bethany said, walking back to the bed, lightly bouncing in all the right places. "Really?" was all I could manage it to get out. "Yes, really."

Holy shit. I was going to feel a pussy without any barriers, Bethany was really turning into my teacher. She laid back down on the bed, I kneeled above her, our eyes locked together as I gently pushed in to her. We both gasp over the sensations of our firsts. Bethany's first cock. My first unobstructed pussy. I take several strokes, going deeper each time until I'm completely in, her body excepting mine. Her pussy is so wet, so tight. I pump faster. Bethany moans, her walls clenching in rhythm around my shaft. Her breasts rock to our motion. I kiss her and pump faster. "Mmmmmmm...." I'm not sure if the moan was her, me, or both of us because we fit well together. "Bethany, I want to take you from behind," I say breathlessly, I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Me too." I lean away from her, popping out, causing both of us to flinch as my tip flew by her clit. Bethany turn around on her knees, and I slipped in right behind her. I plunged into her pussy, readily excepting my cock now. I hold on to her hips as I picked up the pace we had before. My hips slapping against her ass, a harmonious sound. I couldn't look away from her ass, how incredible it looked. I couldn't believe how deeply I was getting inside her.

We were as one. She was so wet and warm, I was so fucking hard. Faster and deeper. Deeper and somehow tighter. I was getting close watching her body move, feeling her body move. I just hoped she was too. I got my answer quickly.

"Aaaaaahhhh, yes!!!" Bethany said into her pillow. I grabbed her hips tightly, I could feel her buckling under the pleasure of her orgasm, but I needed her pussy a little longer. Her pussy clenched over and over, forcing me to let go. "Oh, fuck, Bethany!!" I released deep in side of her. Her pussy kept clenching, I kept having shot after shot. Just like her mouth weeks before, her body was squeezing out every drop of my cum.

We collapse next to each other on the bed. After we regain some strength, I ask her "When can we do that again??" She giggles. "Oh, I visit you next week."

******

Realizing now that I was learning many things from her, the week went by incredibly slow. I couldn't even concentrate in my classes. I drove myself crazy waiting for her visit. Finally, the weekend came. Bethany came over. But my roommate was there. So Bethany and I had small talk. We ate lunch. We watched TV. We ate dinner. Still, roommate there, and he's never there on weekends. I couldn't believe I was getting cock-blocked! She waited on long as she could for him to leave, but he didn't. It was time for her to go home. "I'll walk you to you car." I had just one long shot to feel her sweet pussy. "Sure." she responded.

The parking lot was quite a bit away from the main campus, and walking there I went for it. "How about in your car?" I say quickly.

"What?"

"in your car, let's have sex in your car." The words rushed out. Not sure why, but I was actually slightly nervous. "That's good idea." she said. YES!! I thought, another thing she is going to teach me.

We got in the back of her car, and didn't even take off our clothes, It's purely animalistic and hot! We pulled off our pants just enough to get at each other. Bethany was already wet, I was already hard. I plunged right in. It was hard and fast. It was needed. We kissed each other sloppily, but it was so good. It was at top speed, It was so hot that the windows fogged and it wasn't even cold out. From my angle I could see people watching us, but didn't care.We fucked hard. It was a contest to see you could cum first. We needed it right then. We needed it right away. Then it hit us. it was a tie. Her pussy walls clenched my cumming dick so tight, the jizz almost didn't come out. I don't know if she made any moan or groans because I couldn't hear much over myself, "OOOOH SHIT!!!"

It's a good thing we were far away from everyone because there was much noise. We collapsed. I caught my breath. "I-I-I don't think I can walk, wi-will you drive me back to my room?"

"Y-yess" Bethany was as out of breath. She sits up and giggles. Still out of breath, "wh-what are they doing?" The people that we watching us were now leaning against their car. The girl's skirt was clearly hiked up. We could hear her faint whimpers. The guy was grunting with each thrust. "Look what we did?!?" I was stunned. They were so turned on by us that they didn't even get into their car! We laid there for a few moments, returning the favor and watching them. Then she brought me back to my room.

*****

And that is how the teacher became the student in the best month of my life. And whether you believe this to be fiction or truth, believe nothing else when I tell you this: I would do anything with Bethany or to her in a heartbeat.