Student Ella Loved Chemistry Class

Story Info
Quiet sixth form student exceeds her teacher's expectations.
1.1k words
3.88
22.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An electric shiver flew up my spine as I splashed the clear, freezing liquid on my face. I threw my shirt sleeves up my arms and pulled at my already loosened tie (for the 400th time today). Under the running water, the iron filings found their way out of the crevices between my fingers -- fucking kids. The sound of the water soothed me as it forced its own fall onto the aluminum basin. A deep thundering sound, hard and pounding -- it focused me.

1pm is lunch break so the little shits will be fucking about in the canteen and Ella Finn would be here for her tutoring. The sixth formers are hell of a sight, especially Ella, quiet and withdrawn you wouldn't know she was there if she didn't hand her coursework in. But I noticed her; I noticed her long dark hair tickling her collar bone, I noticed those perky breasts rising up and down as she breathed and I noticed the darker shade of scarlet her lips turned when she ran her tongue along them in concentration. Realising the growing firmness in my trousers I quickly thought of the shit-scary YouTube video the kids showed me, that seemed to do the trick.

I threw open the door, which hit the wall behind it and, the loud thud reverberated through the hollow corridor,

"Sir?"

There she was, long tanned legs standing perfectly straight beneath her regulation length black skirt. Her white blouse was open just one button far enough to see the firm curvature of her breasts, thank god for the summer heat. She was covered in a mist of perspiration and seemed to glow under the 150 watt bulb above her head.

"Well, in you go," I sighed, trying to keep the tinge of excitement from my voice.

She skittered into the classroom as I threw the door closed behind us -- I didn't have long.

"Start writing the chemical equations on the board, we've got a lot to do and you have to get this quickly"

"Yes, Sir," she replied pleasingly enough, "Sir? I don't understand this part, the worksheet said to balance the equation but I don't understand how I can when I only have two atoms of magnesium on the first side and-"

"Christ Ella we spent an hour on it yesterday why didn't you say something?"

"I just don't understand,"

"Look draw it out on the board until you get stuck then I know where to help you from, ok?" she turned around to face the board and started scrawling; I stood closer to her and breathed in her warm perfume.

She stopped writing, she seemed to take a deep breath, she took a small step back till we were millimetres apart -- I could barely stand it. I felt my member throb as my breathing became shallow and I quickly became feverishly warm.

"I think you understand now." I whispered in her ear, she nodded quickly and tried to hide her quivering hands.

I ran my hands gently from her waist down to her hips, without any need she threw herself backwards, she grinded her pert ass into my crotch as I groaned with pleasure. I knew she'd be a dirty little bitch, all quiet and unassuming but in the bedroom (well, classroom) an absolute animal. Wasting no time I threw up her skirt and pushed my strong fingers up her tight pussy, she threw back her head and gasped loudly, a little too loudly I thought.

"Quiet time you little slut, wouldn't want anyone to know what you were doing would you?" her eyes widened and sick smile spread across her face as she cooed,

"oh no Sir, oh how terrible, oh Sir punish me!" She span round and dropped to her knees, her greedy hands tore open my flies as she gasped at the sight of my red pulsing cock escaping its cotton prison. She hungrily pulled at my hips and before long I could feel my head touching the back of her throat. My eyes almost rolled back in ecstasy. Her tongue was rapid and hot, I grasped the edge of the desk as she played with my balls, it was too fast, and I didn't wait for this moment just to have it spent away in a quick, impatient blow job.

I pulled her up by her hair and kissed her urgently thrusting my tongue into her mouth as she moaned, she tasted good. I threw her onto the desk and hastily pulled at her blouse, her youthful breasts were quickly exposed and perfect pink nipples turned hard against my tongue, she groaned and the groan transformed into a cry of excitement as I slipped my fingers into her velvet chasm and massaged her clit with my thumb. Pushing her further down on to the table, I tore off my tie and stuffed it into her mouth in an attempt to stifle her moans; it only seemed to exacerbate her . . . condition.

Glancing at the clock I realised I didn't have long left and continued to push her slender, golden legs as far apart as possible and pushed my hand along her toned, flat belly to grasp one of her delicious, perky breasts. She let out a muffled whimper as I pushed the head of my great, pulsating cock in between the lips of her warm sweet smelling cunt. I slowly forced my way into her tight pussy, pushing my way patiently inside her, her face was becoming as red and hot as my cock and her eyes flickered backwards as I forced my way in all the way up to the hilt.

I was burning up and glistening with sweat, my balls heavy with seed and ready to burst. Ella began writhe; she arched her back and gasped as she pulsated. My tie did little to stifle her satisfied moans. A similarly hot feeling took over me and I lost myself in the orgasmic ecstasy of the moment. Shuddering and on fire I exploded my load inside the hot youth as she simultaneously shot up clawing at my shoulders and cried out loudly. We pulsed and shook together, it was our moment. The unbelievable sensation was earth shattering, we were dizzy and convulsing. The orgasm seemed to last forever and we both erupted together, not a bad way for Ella to lose her virginity.

As the feeling subsided we rocked together on the edge of the desk in a sexual, sweaty embrace, aftershocks and vibrations still coursed through our bare bodies. Reminded of the feeling of the cool water accosting my face, an electric shiver flew up my spine.