Student Lesbian BDSM Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NPC01
NPC01
202 Followers

'Not as much as I love you,' she smiled.

With that she emptied all the change she had in her pockets so I could use the pay phone and wrote her phone number on the back of my hand with a pen one of the nurses had left behind.

'Now if you need anything or if your parents don't take it well or if you get lonely you will ring me, won't you?'

I nodded my head. This was the Erica I knew; the one who always knew what to do and had no fear of taking control of the situation. This was the woman I called Mistress, the one who wouldn't hesitate to spank me when I was disobedient and fussed over me when I seemed even slightly off colour.

'Thank-you,' I said quietly.

'Why, for driving you to this?' she sighed.

'No, for staying with me and looking after me... and loving me,' I said, my voice trailing off to a whisper.

'That's not difficult Darling,' she said affectionately. 'You look terrified.'

'I'm going to lose all of my family,' I sobbed, 'I know it.'

'I don't want you to feel pressured by me. You don't have to do this if it's not what you want. You can move back into you're flat or even back to Ireland with your parents for a while if you'd prefer. I would understand. I'll still be here whenever you need me. I could write you a cheque to get you back on your feet.'

'I don't want to lie anymore. I want to be with you now but if you want me to go away for a while I would understand...' I whispered.

'I don't want to leave you on your own again,' she answered. 'You'll always have me no matter what, I promise.'

'I'll need you afterwards. Please don't let me down. I don't know what I'd do...'

'Look at me Anna,' she whispered, caressing the side of my face and gently pushing my chin up. 'I love you more than I've ever loved anyone or anything before. I won't let anything bad happen to you, not again. You're stuck with me now Pet.'

'Good,' I smiled.

'I'm going to go now,' Erica announced. 'I'll be back this evening. If you need me ring me straight away.' She touched my shoulder and smiled. 'I'll see you later.'

I reached out and grabbed the front of her jumper to pull her closer. My arm snuck around the back of her neck and my lips touched hers. As she kissed me back lightly it felt so natural. Although it was me who initiated the kiss Erica immediately took the lead. I found myself being held at the waist with one hand, the other supporting my head; and her tongue in my mouth. Being dominated always felt so right, although I had always fought for recognition and a status of my own, rather than just being known as a good wife; as my family expected me to be. I was proud to be Erica's submissive, proud to be seen by her side, proud to receive punishments from her hand. It went against all my principles but I didn't care anymore; she was all I wanted.

As we both pulled away to breathe Erica leaned down further and squeezed me tightly. 'Thank-you for giving me another chance, I don't what I would have done,' she told me.

'I couldn't go through with it; I love you too much,' I blushed.

'I can't imagine why,' she sighed. 'You're perfect. I love you and I promise I will here to look after when you get out and... forever.' She added timidly.

'You've got to go now or we'll be here forever,' I grinned.

'I know,' she smiled. 'I hope it goes well for you. I'm going to worry about you so much.'

'I'll be okay,' I assured her. 'I know you're coming back for me.'

'That's my girl,' she whispered. 'I can't wait to share my home with you.'

'I can't wait to be close to you again.'

Erica smiled devotedly. 'I really am going now,' she laughed. 'I love you Sweetheart,' she whispered as she walked towards the door.

'I love you too Erica.'

Smiling, she blew me a kiss and walked out the door.

NPC01
NPC01
202 Followers
12