Student of Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,744 Followers

"Ooh gosh," I giggled, "have I made it do that?" as I tickled his dick with my middle finger.

"You have sweetheart, you have," George snorted, "and I hope that you're not going to leave me frustrated. You're not are you?" His hand was now easing up my leg and began tugging at my suspender strap. "Ooh," I gasped in mock amazement, "I'm not sure I know what to do!"

"Just wrap your fingers around it and slowly rub them up and down." His voice was already becoming deeper and huskier as his fingers stroked my pubis through the thin nylon material of my panties making me shudder with excitement.

"Are you sure that I should," I continued in my girlish voice as I tentatively ran my finger across his purple knob then down the outside of the thick shaft, "that would be very naughty."

"Oh yesssss," he groaned as he bit his lip when I neatly wrapped my small fingers around his hard-on and began wanking him in my well trained manner. I was careful not to make him blow too quickly because I wanted to make as much money as possible while also enjoying myself! After a couple of minutes he took a sharp intake of breath and told me to take my top off.

"But...but...you'll see my...little titties", I pretended to be shocked, "if I do that." "I know," he panted, "and I bet they look dazzling, don't they?"

I pouted my painted lips as I unbuttoned the tight white blouse, "the boys at school say that they are too small."

"What do you think?" I asked casually as I dropped my bra on the floor, "Are they too small?" "Good God no," George panted again as his eyes stood out on stalks when he saw my puffy pink nipples, "can I suck them?"

I giggled and leant across his face. His tongue began lashing my nipples and tiny tits as his hand slid between my legs again and gently massaged my soaking pussy and stocking tops. I was squirming with desire as his fingers fiddled with my gusset then eased them to one side and slid two chubby fingers into my dripping cunt making me gasp.

"Ooh," I giggled as he finger-fucked me and suckled my nipples, "you're making me very...excited...and it feels very nice!"

George suddenly pulled his head back and gasped, "take your knickers off and suck my cock!" I swiftly moved away from him and unzipped my skirt. "With or without a rubber?" I whispered as I eased my drenched panties down my nylon covered legs.

"Without." He sighed at the sight of my bald pussy.

"Gosh," I sniggered as I bent forward and began kissing his throbbing cock as I raised a leg until it rested alongside his chest on the bed, "I feel soooooo naughty!" George kissed and stroked my stocking clad leg and kept dipping his fingers deep inside my leaking cunt as I sucked and licked his pulsating penis and balls. I was torn between making him cum; which was my job, and just enjoy the thrilling roller-coaster ride that I was on.

He made my mind up for me. "Ugh...ugh!" he grunted as he slid two fingers deep inside my greasy hole making me squirm with pleasure, "I'm cumming!"

In an instant threw my head back which made his fingers go deeper into my twat as I grabbed his twitching manhood, rubbing furiously until jet after jet of milky white spunk flew out and splashed onto my shaking titties. I tried to remain calm as I squeezed the last few 'man-pearls' out of his velvet crown and onto my tingling nipples, but my legs were trembling and I was desperately in need of an orgasm myself.

"Jesus," he sighed, "that was the best ever!" I nervously nodded and smiled, "Thanks."

As I shakily wiped his spunk off my tits and neck with a hand towel, George quickly washed his prick and stomach in the sink.

"Can I fuck you now?" The chubby man asked as he turned to face me. I must have looked startled, as he grinned and tugged at his still stiff cock. "Don't worry about me," he chuckled, "I'm good for another 15 minutes!"

"YES PLEASE!" I thought.

"I'm not sure!" I sweet-talked him as innocently as possible, "you might hurt me if you put your thing inside me?"

"No I won't sweetheart." George laughed, "get over the side of the bed and I'll do you Doggy style."

I tried not to look too eager, but this was just what I needed at this precise moment – a good stiff fucking! I love getting fucked from behind – I like to feel at a guy's mercy and his cock always goes so much deeper inside my cunt. I opened a drawer to take out a packet of condoms and deftly pulled it tight onto his rock-hard cock.

"Good girl," he whispered as I took up my position on my hands and knees with my legs wide apart in anticipation of my first paid fuck.

"Oooh that feels good," he gasped as he easily slid his stiff dick into my horny snatch, "you naughty little girl!" "MMMmmmm," I purred with delight as I had my cunt filled with a real cock for the first time in over a month. George's hands gently caressed my arse and nylons as he fucked me in a slow deliberate manner; each physically powerful stroke stuffing my pussy until I thought that it was going to burst.

"You naughty, naughty little girl," George repeated like a mantra as his thrusts got harder and faster; and his fingers tickled my little brown rose-bud, each plunge getting me nearer and nearer to my own orgasm as I pressed my face into the bed to stop screaming with delight.

He was right about lasting fifteen minutes! But every second seemed like a fucking minute as he pounded me like a man possessed and rubbed and tugged at my dangling titties. "Ugh...ugh...ugh!" George began to grunt as he tried to nail my cunt to the bed in his quest to have a second orgasm. "YES....YES...UGH!" We both grunted as his fingers snaked under my belly and twiddled with my clitoris bringing me to a shattering climax at the same time he finally filled his rubber with another load of spunk!

My arms and legs suddenly crumbled leaving us squashed together on the bed with his cock still impaled in my twitching twat. When he'd got his breath back George eventually withdrew his still stiff cock making sure that the condom stayed in place.

At his request we showered together, with him enjoying lathering every inch of my young body and rinsing the bubbles off too as I did the same to him and his never softening cock.

When we'd dried off and he'd got dressed he gave me an extra £50 in £10 notes and made an appointment for exactly the same thing in two weeks time.

When I eventually made my way back into the lounge wearing my original outfit Jayde and Sapphire gave me a cheeky round of applause, as George was a regular and was notorious for taking a Viagra tablet before he came into the parlour so that he could get his money's worth!

By the time Mike made another appearance a month later I was regularly sucking and fucking punters like the rest of the girls did. I don't know if George had told his friends about me but I was getting requests to dress up as a schoolgirl at least twice a week which earned me a lot of lovely money!

When he walked into the Parlour I was sitting alone in the lounge dressed in a black Basque, lacy knickers, black seamed stockings and a sexy pair of high-heeled shoes which seemed to please him.

Mike asked if I was enjoying my new profession as he got undressed. It appeared to turn him on as I went into great detail about the different cocks that I'd fucked and sucked and his cock really twitched when I told him about my schoolgirl uniform!

As he lay on his stomach I continued telling him about my sexual exploits including having to fuck myself with a dildo to satisfy my own needs as I firmly massaged his back and legs. When he turned onto his back sporting a really hard erection he asked if I would do something special for him.

"Of course," I smiled, "everything has a price."

"Can I watch you take a piss?" he mumbled slightly embarrassed.

"Ehm...yes," I mumbled, "just tell me what you want me to do." I was slightly shocked that a man as 'nice' as him would want to watch a woman do this but Jayde had told me that she had a couple of regulars who would stand over her wanking while she pissed in the shower cubicle.

Mike explained exactly what he wanted me to do.

I took my knickers off and let him feast his eyes on my newly shaved pussy before I turned and stepped into the cubicle. I stood spread-eagled with my feet on the ridges of the base so I wouldn't get my shoes wet. Then I slowly eased myself down until I was squatting about 18 inches above the floor. Mike stood silently tugging at his cock as I took a deep breath and tried to force some pee out of my tingling twat. Thankfully I'd had a couple of cups of coffee while I'd been waiting so when it finally came out there was plenty of warm golden piss to satisfy his desires. I rested my back against the shower wall and forced my hips forward so Mike could get a really good unhindered look of my hairless pussy as I filled the basin for him.

Unbelievably pissing for a punter really turned me on too!

"Do you want me to fuck you now?" I virtuously demanded as I clambered out of the shower.

Grinning from ear to ear Mike nodded agreement and lay on the bed with his cock standing up like a flagpole. I nervously pulled a pink rubber onto his throbbing cock, desperately hoping that he wouldn't cum too quickly.

His face was still beaming as I climbed onto the bed and straddled his hips then carefully placed his knob at my wet entrance. As I sat on his hard cock he suddenly thrust upwards taking my breath away. It didn't matter what I did to him; I knew he wouldn't last long so decided to try and satisfy my own lust at his expense so rode his cock like a bucking bronco, making him gasp and groan. He tried to pull my tits out of the cups of the Basque but I was fucking him so hard he couldn't get the right momentum; then he suddenly grabbed my hips and met my downward movements with two forceful upward thrusts which made him screw his eyes tightly shut as he exploded inside the rubber Johnnie. I let him get his breath back for a second then pressed my pubis and clit into his groin and furiously fucked him until I came with an intensity that I didn't think a man could provide!

We clung together for two or three minutes until the only thing in the world that I was aware of was the beating of his heart.

My senses ultimately came back and I slid off his rapidly shrinking cock, making sure that the condom stayed on.

When he'd gathered his thoughts Mike delved into his jacket and fished out a handful of notes which he forced into my hand as I pulled my knickers back on.

"Thank you...thank you...thank you!" Mike whispered then heaved a huge sigh as I strutted out of the bedroom to look for another paying customer.

Mag58
Mag58
2,744 Followers
12