Student Teacher Ch. 04

Story Info
A bully picks on teacher.
6.5k words
4.41
141.4k
60

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One -- a bully picks on the teacher.

Jenny looked after the class while Jessie sat throughout the period up to lunchtime with her head slumped on a desk. She needed to sleep, to clear her head, but that was impossible with so many dark thoughts clouding her mind.

It was supposed to be Jessie's class yet she had let one of her students take it over. What she hadn't expected was for Jenny to conspire with the rest of the class to take her over too. They had revelled in their teachers' demise, so pleased that one of their fellow students had usurped Jessie's position they played along.

The threat of losing her career in teaching kept her bowing to their pressure. At first Jessie had gone along with the plans just to keep them on her side but it had quickly spiralled out of control. Out of control for her but spun her deeper and tighter into their web of deceit.

This morning Jessie had been so miserable from guilt at letting Jenny down she felt the girl had the right to punish her, as though she were one of the students. Being humiliated in front of the whole class was pushing her further into that role. She didn't expect Jenny to lose her cool and spank her.

In a moment of anger Jenny bent her teacher over the desk and spanked her bare bottom, while the whole class watched. She hadn't intended to it just happened. She blamed Jessie for she was a mature woman and should have stood up to her. Now the whole class was behind Jenny and looked at Jessie with contempt.

The young eighteen year olds didn't understand Jessie felt guilty over letting everyone down. She let the class down by getting into this stupid position in the first place; letting herself be manipulated into pretending to be a student for the last couple of days. She let Jenny down when the examiner had molested her in the cupboard and all she could think of was saving her career. To add insult to injury she ended up sleeping with the girl's boyfriend. No wonder she had thrashed her in front of the class.

Jessie couldn't help thinking she had deserved it as punishment for this big mess.

"Everyone has gone to lunch, we had better get something too," Jenny said. She poked the woman with finger. "We need to face the examiner this afternoon," she reminded her.

Jessie looked up at her. "Do we have to? Can't we just confess to a stupid mistake," she said. Seeing the look on Jenny's face was a reminder the girl liked playing teacher, liked wielding power in the classroom.

"No! We've been all through this before; you can't leave us in the shit. If you walk out we'll all be in trouble, probably expelled. You started it and so you've got to see it through. Anyway I'm in too deep with Mister Chapman," she said, without explanation.

"That damn teacher too!" she said. "He's going to be keeping an eye on me, wants to go out some time, just bloody great," she sighed. "You've caused a lot of trouble, young lady," Jenny huffed at her teacher.

Jessie heard her pupil calling her a young lady but didn't think anything of it. Both young women had slipped into the new roles, accepting them, for their own reasons.

"Maybe you should take over my job, you seem better at it," Jessie chided her, with a sniff.

"I saved your job and reputation with the examiner and just now with that teacher. What is it with you lot and store rooms?" she asked, not expecting an answer. She could see Jessie wanted to ask what happened in there but she was still working that one out. She didn't want to believe she was kinky in some way yet twice she had sex with men in that damn store room.

"I've saved your ass too many times for you to spoil things so keep your head down and do as you're told, understood?" Jenny told her. She was gripping the teachers blouse screwing it up in a tight fist. The anger was plain to see and Jenny quickly let go of the woman who looked frightened. Jenny straightened the skirt and picked imaginary fluff from it. The automatic movement gave her a moment to calm down. She wasn't kinky, she wasn't!

Jessie looked at Jenny seeing signs of strain. She wondered what had happened to the poor girl to leave her so shaken. Those two teachers had taken advantage of her inexperience to maul her. She just hoped it hadn't gone any further than that.

"I'm sorry miss. Please miss," Jessie asked, with a suitably respectful voice. It was obvious Jenny enjoyed being an authority figure and these signs of submission by a teacher boosted her ego. Jessie hoped to push her into a better mood, partly to get something she wanted.

Jessie needed to get home to change into something reasonable. She was wearing a short skirt and skimpy top, which wasn't too outlandish while posing as a student and she was getting used to these brief outfits. On a mature woman however, she was only too conscious the outfit looked far too lewd, especially as she was a teacher. To make matters worse she had lost her panties and couldn't ask her student for them back; the words stuck in her throat.

Graham was keeping a low profile and quickly disappeared out of the classroom at lunchtime. The others too quickly filled out busy discussing what had happened to their teacher. All of them kept the secret from wanting to see what would happen next. Not one of them let slip their teacher was being treated like a naughty school girl in class.

Among the trees a shady spot was set aside with tables for those bringing lunch. It was safer there away from teachers and they could isolate Jessie from the students. Jessie stepped in front of Jenny and cleared her throat. The woman had been browbeaten to such an extent she needed permission to speak.

"Sorry, miss, I need to go to the rest room," she said. Jessie wanted to keep well away from the girl but this was a necessary precaution she agreed with. One of the girls from class was allocated to escort her to the nearest rest room, a small one out of the way. It was usually a malodorous hole, as the caretaker often missed cleaning it, but it meant avoiding too much contact with either teachers or students.

Jenny watched her teacher walking away with one of her students as a chaperone in case they bumped into students. The girl would speak up for her warning them off in case of trouble and isolating her from chatty types, in case she was found out to be a teacher.

It was delightful having her teacher asking permission to visit the rest room. The poor woman was getting used to being humiliated, though the pain of embarrassment still flushed her face she no longer protested. She seemed inured to it and had given in to the inevitability of seeing this thing through to the end.

Ben listened to the gossip going the rounds during lunch so figured this would be an opportunity to muscle in on the minding of their teacher. Graham had the job as he was Jenny's boyfriend but something had happened to spoil that arrangement; he didn't care about that just that it was his chance to get back at a teacher.

"Hi Jenny, you're doing a good job," Ben started to say.

"What do you want Ben, I'm busy," she snapped. She nodded at a group of girls. "Those over there are spoiling for a fight before the end of year. I'm going to stop it," she said, with a determined thrust of her jaw.

"Good for you Jenny. About minding t, I mean the new student. I'd like to help out," he boldly stated.

"You? You don't volunteer to help anyone but yourself," Jenny accused. She looked him up and down then grinned. "OK! Rules! She stays at Paula's house. Paula is in charge and you do as she says and make sure 'She' does as Paula says. Most importantly you keep her on a tight leash. Do not let her out of sight for a moment. Understood?"

He saluted exaggeratedly but the grin on his face revealed this is exactly what he wanted. She knew Paula had her motives and he did too but that didn't matter so long as the woman turned up each morning for the rest of the week.

"What if she goes to the rest room, the shower or," he began, in an attempt to make fun of Jenny.

"I said keep with her at all times, do not let her out of your sight, yes, even the bathroom. If you don't turn up with her tomorrow morning I'll promise the football team a treat and in turn they use you as a practise ball. Got it fly boy?" she said, with finger stabbing his chest.

As the impromptu speech sank in she realised what had been said about promising the football team something to motivate them, and flushed red. He didn't seem to notice anything as he focused on getting what he wanted.

He saw her face go red and thought it was anger for her face held a stern look of concentration. "What ever you say, you're the boss, or should I say teacher?" he smiled. Not wanting to jeopardise this opportunity he slapped his lips shut. Keeping a tight leash on this student teacher sounded an ideal revenge.

Keeping an eye on her in the shower? He couldn't believe it but maybe that was where Graham went wrong. He hadn't kept such a close eye on her so she must have made an escape attempt. Even that mistake played into his hands. Perhaps he could get away with keeping her on a leash; even if Jenny hadn't exactly meant it he could try this on with Paula.

Jenny couldn't see Jessie but knew she could trust Barbara to look after her. "Go on then, I don't need you till home time," she told Ben. It was a good feeling when everyone did as she told them. Even awkward Ben was trying hard to co-operate.

Jessie had her head down, deep in thought, trying to work out a way of escaping the terrible adolescence. The trouble was that at eighteen some of them were more devious than she was at twenty-eight.

They turned the corner and Jessie walked slap bang into a big round girl. "Oh shit," Barbara exclaimed. The muscles on her arms would have been impressive on a male weight lifter. No one knew if she lifted weights or did any exercise at all as most kept out of her way. Big Katie didn't have to rely on reputation her size was enough to warn anyone to keep their distance.

Like a fly she swatted the teacher letting the woman fall to the ground with a look of complete surprise on her face. The whites of her eyes showed around the pupils and her mouth was frozen open in a gasp of 'O', as in 'Oh dear, this is trouble'.

"So, who are you?" Big Katie asked, with a voice showing complete unconcern, as though the woman had been a fly hitting a window.

"She's with me, a new girl, in our class. I'm with Jenny," Barbara blurted out.

"I'm not talking to you, dick fuck," she told the nervous looking Barbara.

Her eyes were shifting from side to side wondering whether to run off for Jenny. Big Katie chuckled and they all looked in the same direction, at Katie, giving Barbara the chance to run for it.

Jessie had turned over onto hands and knees, scrabbling up off the ground. Big Katie was looking at her, laughing, which wobbled parts of her body best not looked at up and down. Her little gang were all looking at the source of this strange phenomenon -- something that made Big Katie laugh. The new girl was on all fours pushing up off the ground and the skirt had fallen over her hips revealing a bare ass.

Katie's tough leather boot shoved Jessie's ass, flattening her into the grass. With a toe she deftly flipped her over. Jessie was lying on her back breathing heavily, not from exertion, but from the shock of the assault. Katie kicked the girl's feet away, separating her legs to get a better look at the bare crotch.

"Close shave, new girl," she laughed. "I don't shave, look," she said. She casually pulled the crotch of a very large pair of knickers to one side revealing a verdant growth of black curly hair. Jessie looked away in disgust but unfortunately it showed on her face.

The large girl moved with surprising agility. She pounced on her prey and pinned the poor teacher with a knee either side of her face. Jessie was unable to look away. She had a close up view of the horrible thing. The weight was crushing her ribs making it difficult to take a breath and even then the smell was unpleasant.

"Lick it," Big Katie commanded.

There was nowhere to turn. No way of escaping this awful thing. Jessie decided, as she had with everything else recently, to do as she was told. Hesitantly her tongue pushed out into the undergrowth, exploring this unknown place. She licked the lips with abroad sweeps of her tongue. It wasn't as bad as she thought for she could taste soap on them. The pussy dominating her was leaking profusely so there was little option but to suck it up or have it run all over her face.

For some strange reason Jessie thought it would be more unbearable if the girl found out she was a teacher. Lying flat on her back with a student on top of her pinning her to the ground was undignified enough but she was licking the damn girl's pussy! The weight on her shoulders kept her down and the girl's pussy was shoved hard into her face, so there was no escaping the ordeal.

"Do a good job and I'll make you my cunt licker. I could do a with permanent lick girl. You can spend time learning how I like it. Very good, further over, that's the spot. So what are you?" Big Katie asked.

"I'm a new student," Jessie lied. For a fearful moment she thought the deceit had been found out; that this bully was telling her to admit to being a teacher.

The girl leaned back and slapped her pussy a big stinging smack. "You want the job?" she asked.

"Yes miss, thank you miss," Jessie responded to the pain without thinking. "I'll be your suck bitch, miss," Jessie added, having recalled what Paula had said this morning.

"With some proper training you'll make a good cunt licker, new girl," Katie smirked. "Do you like the taste of my juice little lick girl?"

"Yes miss, you are tasty, you have a tasty pussy, miss," she quickly responded, not wanting her pussy slapped again.

"So what are you?" she asked again.

"I'm a slut miss, I'm your cunt licking slut miss," Jessie whimpered, into the girl's streaming cunt.

Hot salty tears mixed with the taste of pussy juices. Jessie felt sorry for her self and had the right to be dejected. Instead of walking around the school with head held high she was looking up at a student's pussy. She was the teacher only every student she came into contact with treated her with disdain, thinking she was just a new girl at the school.

At least that was better than what her own class thought of her. They despised her for behaving like a wimp.

If she hadn't been so ground down she would have put up a fight to save her dignity but this bully could see how pathetic she had become and took advantage. Having to say those dreadful things added to the misery that her life had become. After letting everyone down so badly it was true, she was a worthless slut, good for nothing except submitting to others will.

Without being prompted she tried out the nasty words again, hoping they might ease the pain of guilt. "I'm nothing but a cunt licking slut, miss," she said. "Thank you for letting me lick your tasty cunt, miss" she added, wallowing in self pity.

Jessie buried her face in the big flabby pussy as though trying to burrow a way in, out of sight and away from the dire humiliation. The girl's juices covered her face with an overpowering smell. She felt so damnably worthless it was a fitting punishment.

"Let her up, Katie," Jenny stated calmly.

She hid her fear well. A teacher could arrive any moment to discover Jessie when the string of lies would unravel like a cheap sweater. Jessie didn't have the slightest self-respect left after what they had put her through, so would probably tell all, despite it fatally wounding her career. They would be in serious trouble then.

Katie looked at her not bothering to even acknowledge there was a challenge. "I'm enjoying my new pussy licker. She's in training," Katie stated, with a derisory laugh.

Ben stood one side of Jenny and Paula the other side. Paula tightened her fists despite Jenny warning her not to say or do anything. She had permission to hit one of the big girl's friends but that was all.

Melisa walked up beside Katie and grabbed an ear, twisting it hard. "Naughty girls must be punished and I know all about that!" Melisa told her, in a harsh tone of voice. The big lump fell backwards as Melisa stepped back. She knew how to control her siblings when they got out of hand and this big lump of a girl presented no problem to her.

One of Katie's friends made a step toward the two of them but Barbara stepped in front of her with arms folded and dare in her eyes. Paula took a step toward the others and they slipped away from the look of rage on the girls face.

Katie was lying back on the grass stunned. No-one had dared come close to her unless she wanted them to, let alone touch her. Winding up to a reaction to this challenge she was on the verge of rising up to shout and punch. Instead Paula kicked her in the kidneys and then the stomach. Even through the layers of fat it was enough to wind her.

"That's enough!" Melisa told her and grabbed an arm pulling her away.

Katie was astounded. The venom was more than the blow was worth, striking her hard. "OK! I get the message. Leave precious new girl alone she belongs to you lot. You've taught her to be a good lick girl," she laughed.

Paula kicked out but was luckily held back by Melisa as Katie was ready for her this time.

"We've all had a bit of fun so let's call it quits. OK?" she smiled.

"Just go! If you run you might catch up with your so called friends, you can run can't you?" Jenny said, wishing she hadn't.

Katie rolled over and stood up. She noticed only Ben took a step backward away from her. The others stood their ground showing solidarity of purpose, to protect their new girl. She looked at the mess curled up on the ground. "It was good while it lasted," she teased. Knowing when to give ground she spun on a heel and sped off to torment someone else.

Barbara didn't need telling she forced Jessie up off the grass and pulled her into the rest room. As much as it pained her she whipped the goo off the woman's face. It no longer occurred to her to think of the woman as a teacher or anything more than a fellow student. Rubbing the sticky stuff off her face was still a nasty job but she had let Jenny down so needed to make up for it.

Jenny took a hold of Ben's shirt collar and pulled him close. "Change of plan! You start now not home time. Look after her. Keep her safe and away from everyone, got it?" Jenny demanded.

"OK! Will do," he said. Despite the promise he hesitated outside the girl's rest room. He looked at Jenny to receive a scowl instead of encouragement. He walked in. Neither his teacher nor Barbara objected. He looked at the teacher having a girls cum scrubbed off her face and wondered how he was going to top that? The answer dawned on him in an instant.

Up until then he hadn't thought about what he was going to do to her just that he would have the opportunity of embarrassing her was enough. After seeing this it became obvious. It also became clear how subdued and how pliable she had become so anything was possible. A great big grin lit his face.

*** Part Two -- back to being a doll.

Back in class everything seemed normal. No-one would make a head count but if they did there was one missing. The teacher was curled up in the store room silently sobbing. As exhausted as she was it was impossible to sleep. At every sound she started in fear, but the door remained closed until the end of classes.

Jessie desperately needed to escape this nightmare and needed some time alone to plan how that might be possible. Three more whole days were ahead of her and she just hoped the worst was over. They had saved her and protected her from that disgusting bully so maybe if she did as she was told they wouldn't humiliate her any more.

12