Student Teaching

Story Info
Why didn't Tommy show up?
5.8k words
3.67
73.6k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aubug
Aubug
145 Followers

I drove home after a long week of student teaching. I was in my last semester of school and was looking forward to getting done so I could graduate, get married, and start a new life together with my fiancé Tom. He'd finished school last spring and was in law school at State. It was about 3 hours away, and we didn't get to see each other a great deal right now. We were both pretty busy, me trying to finish school and him trying to start up the next degree.

But tonight was supposed to be special. It was my sororities big spring formal dance and the last before graduation. Tommy had promised to come down for it. I'd bought a new dress and had been to the salon to get my hair done, waxed clean, and ready.

I ran into the apartment to sound of the phone ringing and looking at the number, I knew it was Tom.

"Hey sweetheart," I answered, "when are you going to get here?" I asked. "The party's starting in just a few hours and I'm so excited to see you tonight, it's been too long!"

I was greeted with an uncomfortable pause.

"I'm sorry Katy, I've got some bad news. I'm not going to make it tonight."

I didn't even know how to respond, "but why?" I stuttered for a moment, then followed with "you promised... You promised you'd come back for the dance tonight, I've got a special dress and I'm so lonely. What could be more important than me?"

"I'm sorry Katy, I don't know what to do. The professor's given a huge paper that's due on Monday morning, and I've got to be working all weekend to get it done. I really am sorry, you have to believe me."

"You're working on it now?"

"Yes, there are two others here with me. We've been at it since early this morning, and I was hoping to make better progress, but I'm going to need the rest of the weekend."

I could hear two other voices in the background, female voices, and I had to be careful not to yell at him. "Well, I guess you'd better get back to work then," I told him. "I'll talk to you later."

"Kate... I love you." he said.

I just hung up the phone.

I was so steamed; I'd really gone out of my way tonight for him. I'd gotten an expensive hair cut and a full bikini wax. I kind of needed it for the dress I'd chosen, chosen for him no less.

I get plenty of glances from the boys, and they generally like what they see. I'm not a big girl standing 5'1" and maybe 110 lbs with beautiful green eyes, a firm bum, flat belly, and small b-cup breasts. And while my breasts are smaller, I honestly consider them my best feature as they are perky and slightly upturned. I really wouldn't need a bra most of the time if it weren't for the fact that my boobies are capped off with very large, pink pointy nipples which tend to poke through almost any fabric. Tommy really likes my boobs, and spends lots of time playing with them, which in enjoy too.

I'd chosen a little white dress for the evening to fully accentuate my boobs and to get him all excited. It was tight through the bodice with a neck line dove down low giving me more than just an eyeful of cleavage. It was too small and tight to even wear a bra with and I knew that my nipples would stick right through the thin silky fabric. The skirt was short and loose riding well above my knee, and when I topped it off with a pair of tall, "fuck-me" pumps, I knew it was going to get his attention.

I was so excited about showing off for Tom, that during my salon visit, I was afraid the girl doing my waxing would notice I was a bit wet between my legs. I've honestly always found getting my pubes waxed by a stranger to be a little bit exciting. There's something about lying there while a complete stranger touches your private parts. There's even something I like about the momentary pain of getting the waxing done. This excitement in combination with my fantasizing about my boyfriend all day had gotten me going.

And now he wasn't going to be here and was spending his evening with two other girls.

Doing homework.

Right...

I took a deep breath and finally decided that wasn't going to bother me. I started by doing my makeup and hair, then removed clothes. I put on my little white thong panty, pulled the dress over my head, and stepped into my pumps.

I looked in the mirror and admired myself. I looked good and I knew it. The dress was honestly even smaller and thinner than I realized and my nipples were already poking through provocatively. I knew the hem of the very short skirt was going to be riding up all night and that I was going to have to be pulling it down or else my little panty would be on full display.

God, that was suddenly making me really excited, more than it should have.

I turned around and admired my backside and laughed as I pulled the skirt up marveling at how little fabric I had covering my crotch. I don't know why I did it, but I pulled my panty to the side and took one last second to look at my freshly waxed pussy. I laughed at myself thinking how good I looked with my sex parts being fully exposed like that.

An evil thought ran through my mind, and I quickly took a photo of myself in the mirror with my phone and then texted it to Tom. "Sorry you won't be getting any of this tonight..." then I shut off my phone and headed off to the party determined to have some fun in spite of him.

I poked my head out of my house and was greeted by the cool air of the spring evening. I left the left the porch light on, pulled the door shut, and began my totter down the street to the party, alone.

I'd spent the last two years living at the Delta Pi sorority house, and while it had been a lot of fun, I'd kind of enjoyed the last year living alone in my rental. I knew it was a luxury in college to have my own place, but was glad to have the luxury of escaping the day to day politics of the sorority house.

But it did get kind of lonely sometimes.

This got my anger at him going again. Damn him, I'd really been looking forward to seeing Tommy tonight, and to know he was spending it with two other women instead of with me, even if it was to write some lousy term paper just seemed like too much to bear right now.

Oh I was mad at Tommy for abandoning me tonight, and I was just fuming walking down the street, when I was snapped back to reality when a car honked at me and some boys made crude cat-calls to me.

That kind of put me back in to the moment, forcing me to remember that it was my plan to have fun tonight; I was looking beautiful, and I was going to drink too much, and laugh with my sisters, and maybe even dance with a few boys. That ought to serve Tommy right I mumbled to myself as I walked as quickly as I could in my heels.

The Delta Pi house was honestly quite close to my place and it didn't take even 10 minutes to walk there. I could almost find the place with the eyes closed as I could hear the bass pumping almost as I left my house.

I walked up the front steps and saw my friend Tracy manning the front door. Tracy was honestly my best friend at the house, my little sister during her pledging, and had been my roommate for the last two years. I'd always thought she was beautiful with what weight she carried settling into all the right places like her chest and hips making her extremely curvy. I knew the boys liked it too as she never seemed to shy of company; maybe because she was kind of easy.

"Pi love, Katy! You're looking VERY hot tonight, but you still need to pay the cover!" Tracy said laughing at me. "Where's Tom?"

"He blew me off tonight," I replied.

"No...." Tracy said.

"Yes...."

"The bastard..." she shot back.

"Asshole," I agreed.

And we laughed and gave each other a quick hug as I slid her the cover. "Well, I hope you're planning to have fun tonight anyway," Tracy said to me.

"Did you look at my dress?" I asked her. "Why else would I dress up like this if I wasn't going to have fun?"

"You got it for him, didn't you?" Tracy asked.

"Yes," I responded a little slower this time.

"The Bastard..." Tracy replied again.

We both nodded. "Here, let me get you your first drink of the night," Tracy said. "Watch the door for the next 3 minutes, and I'll set you up."

Well, it took her a little more than 3 minutes, and the door was open almost continuously as people came in. I could feel the chill on my nipples and knew it was causing them to stand up at attention. I helped several guys at the door and felt their eyes all over me; some of their dates were noticeably upset as several of them couldn't even make eye contact with me as they continued to stare at my chest.

I guess I couldn't blame the poor boys with the amount of cleavage I was flashing, not to mention that the top was all but shear. Tommy always said that girls shouldn't dress like this unless they expected guys to look at them, and remembering that, I tried to take it as a compliment. I honestly thought he liked other guys looking at me and sometimes even talked about it during sex: how he knew what the other boys were thinking and if I liked it and if I wanted the boys staring at me like that. I usually ignored him and just passed it off as dirty-talk, but sometimes, I wondered if he wasn't right.

I was glad when Tracy got back with the drinks and we shared the first one and talked for a few more minutes until my glass was empty, and I finally wandered in to the dance floor and to find another drink. There were lots of boys there, some of whom I recognized from various events on campus. It seemed like an awful lot of them were underclassmen pledging their frat.

And all of them seemed to be asking me to dance.

I didn't turn many, if any of them down, and had fun bumping and grinding out on the floor with the poor little freshman, happy in the knowledge that a girl 4 years older than them could get them so worked up. I knew almost every time I twirled that my little skirt would fly up and I was starting to show everyone at the party my ass and my panty covered pussy. The more I did it, the more I enjoyed showing off my body.

And the more I showed my little panties, the more the boys wanted to dance with me.

I almost laughed at them as they started rubbing their hands up and down my body. I mean really, most freshman don't get a lot of action, and in my current mood and in my alcohol shrouded mind, to give these little boys a cheap thrill seemed like a fine idea. Even though, while I let most of them squeeze my ass, look down my top, and stare at my hard nipples poking through my dress, when their hands started wandering to other parts of my anatomy, I stopped them.

I finally excused myself from the dance floor and found Tracy again.

"So," she started, "rumor is that you've been getting plenty of attention tonight from the boys."

"Maybe," I replied. "Is there anything wrong with that?"

"Absolutely not," she replied. "I was just curious how much fun you've been having." And then she whispered in my ear, "have you tried it yet? The boys love it!"

"No!" I shot back quickly, almost in shock. "I mean, I don't think I could," I finally got out.

I knew what she was talking about, a lot of the sorority girls like to pull some of the boys over into the darker corners on slow dances and rub their cocks out on the dance floor, just to give them a thrill.

"Girl, you're all alone tonight, and looking quite fine I might add. You've always talked about it with us and acted like you wanted to." Tracy reminded me.

"But I'm engaged to Tommy," I added.

"That's what you always say..." Tracy pointed out.

"Well, I am..." I replied.

"Have you said 'I do' yet?" she asked.

"Well, no..."

She continued, "and you're mad as hell at him right now?"

"Well, yes..."

Tracy pushed me a little harder, "Katherine Mae, you should try some things out before you finally take the plunge."

And I looked at her with wide eyes, and I suddenly knew she was right. "Ok, the first one who asks me to dance, I'll give him a little feel," I told her.

"You got to tell me all about it, ok?" Tracy pushed me.

I kind of nodded at her, and as quick as that, a boy pulled me out onto the floor.

The first song was quick, but the very next one slowed down. He must have heard the stories about what I was letting the others do letting them touch my body as his hands went immediately to my ass. I focused on what he was doing and let him rub my back side without putting up any resistance. After just a moment of this, he got a bit bolder and began kneading my ass and pulling my cheeks apart; I knew he was getting a good feel of my round bum through the thin fabric of my dress.

He was beginning to slowly dry hump me on the dance floor. My heart was positively racing, and I could feel the bulge in the front of his pants. Then I did it; I slid a hand between us and searched for his member. He wasn't fully engorged, but definitely aroused, and I could feel his cock grow as I continued to massage him. We stopped moving on the floor as I just stroked the front of the lucky boy's trousers.

And like that, the song was over, and I pulled away from him, kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks for the dance," he stuttered.

"I hope you enjoyed it." I smiled at him.

Then I ran back to Tracy.

"Oh my God, Tracy! I did it! I can't believe I just gave a stranger a hand job on the dance floor!" I emoted.

"I take it you kind of liked it?" she asked.

"It's kind of... liberating," I finally spit out.

"And the boys really like it," she added.

And we laughed together.

"Was he big?" Tracy asked me.

I shook my head, "no bigger than Tommy." I laughed.

"OK, then we don't need to go back to him again!" she squealed in laughter.

"Hey Katy, if you look behind you, you've got another customer if you'd like to. He's been watching you all night."

And I looked over where she was motioning, and there were three black boys standing there looking in my direction. They were well dressed, but all of them quite large.

"You see the one on the left? I danced with him!" Tracy told me.

"And..."

"It's true!" she told me. "Black boys are huge. God, I'd never done that before with a black boy, and it was so fun!!!!!"

She continued, "C'mon Kate, we've always joked about trying black boys, and the one in the middle is really cute don't you think? He's kind of a campus celebrity if you know who he is," she added.

"Yeah, I know who he is," I told her. "That's LeShawn Jackson, all-american halfback on the football team; so what?"

"I dare you to go over there and talk with him."

I looked at her and smiled mischievously.

"You don't think I'll do it, do you?" I asked her.

She shook her head, "no, I don't."

"Watch this," I told her.

I knew it was a dare, and I quickly walked over to him swinging my hips and sticking my tits out with full confidence feeling them bounce a little bit under my dress. When I got there, I know all Tracy could see of us was me giving him a big hug, and then turning around and then the two of us waving to her as she gave me this bewildered look.

You see, LeShawn is one of my students. He's a sophomore on the football team who they really need to keep his academic eligibility because he can really play the game; I can attest personally that he's exciting to watch out on the gridiron. I've been tutoring him in literature and English composition all year.

"Hey Teach," he opened, "I've been waiting for you to notice me all night."

"Well, there are lot of boys here, and you don't stand out that much," I teased even though none of that was true. LeShawn was positively built like a brick, a jet black brick I might add. Standing about 6 feet tall and tipping the scales (according to the football database) at about 220 shredded pounds, he was an ox. Combine that with quick feet and fast hands and the pro scouts were already looking at him seriously.

"I been watching you dance with all kinds of boys tonight, Kate."

"LeShawn, it's 'I have been watching you...,' you still have to use proper grammar in front of me," I corrected him.

"OK Teach," he said smiling at me, "I thought it was off hours right now. Where's that little geek of boyfriend of yours? I thought you said he was coming?"

"I guess I was wrong." I told him.

"So you dressed up for like that for me?" he said gesturing to my attire. "Very, very hot Ms. Kate. I always knew you were something, but this is too much baby." And here he spun me around, eyeing my body.

"It was all for Tommy, it's just that he couldn't make it," I corrected him.

"Well, he's really missing something tonight Ms. Kate. That's quite the packaged set you've got poking out tonight," he added.

I knew he was referring to my hard nipples sticking through the thin dress fabric, and while I should have been a little self-conscious with my student checking me out like this, I was used to it.

In spite of being often crude, he was always nice to me and quite charming in his own way. He'd been making comments to me like this since almost our first tutoring session and it had become almost routine. I honestly knew he had lots of choices for English tutors, the money and hours working with LeShawn were good, and he'd always proven to be harmless enough. As a matter of fact, every time he'd make a joke about finding a new tutor, I would even dress up a little bit for him for our next session just to keep his attention; you know, a little cleavage here, a little thigh there, just to make sure he didn't follow through on his threats. After all, Tommy had all but told me to.

I was used to his antics of sitting behind me while I read his papers; I knew he was just looking down my top. Even better was when he'd decide to sit on the floor in front of me when I'd wear short skirts; I could see his brown eyes staring unashamed at the inside of my soft white thighs hoping to get even a quick panty flash.

And I would usually give him what he wanted wearing loose low cut blouses or intentionally crossing and uncrossing my legs for him. I honestly almost liked flashing for him and got a little bit of a thrill out of him peeking up my skirt to see my panties. I've secretly always wondered what it would be like with a black boy, and he was after all big and strong, and quite handsome in his own way. His chiseled black body was indeed something to look at and I got the inside track on his attention; even if I always had turned it away.

Because fantasy should always stay in fantasy, right?

But maybe tonight could be a little fun? I pulled him out on the dance floor anyway. Predictably, he began touching me like the rest of the boys.

"LeShawn," I said as I felt his hands on my ass, "I'm your tutor," I teased him. "You're not supposed to be trying things like that with me."

"All the other boys did, Teach," he pointed out. Then his hands moved away from my ass and traveled along the round of my hips and beyond.

Then I jumped a bit as his hands brushed up against my breasts.

"None of the boys did that though," I told him as I tried to pull his hands back down.

He didn't move his hands. "You're almost graduated Ms. Kate, and I figured after all the time we spent together, I deserved a little thrill." He said quickly grabbing a handful of my boob managing a quick pinch of my teat.

"LeShawn, you've got to be good..." I chided him.

He finally moved his hands away, but I could feel the lump in his pants and will admit that I was positively in heaven as this big black stud was playing with my little body out in front of the whole world.

And then I did it again. I reached between us and began rubbing his cock.

Oh my god, he was huge; I couldn't believe I actually was feeling what I thought I was, and continued the action to double check.

Then he whispered in my ear, "You sure that's what you want Teach? You might like it..."

"30 more seconds, that's your thrill," I breathed in his ear as I continued to rub his groin on the dance floor.

Aubug
Aubug
145 Followers
12