Student's Dream Cums True

Story Info
A student finally gets the teacher she dreams of.
2k words
3.95
48k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stumbled into the classroom; my clumsiness caused by my extreme nerves. My eyes darted all over the room but to my relief which was also mingled with longing, he wasn't there yet. I moved as serenely as I could to my chair but my clothes were restricting much movement. I had on a tight fitting mini skirt that showed off my thighs. I had on a tight top as well and underneath a push up bra so my small 36B breasts looked slightly bigger. Under my skirt I was wearing a pure white thong which was rubbing against my pussy which was slowly getting wetter with anticipation. I should explain to you what exactly was happened for me to be so turned on in a classroom. For over 5 years, since I was around 13 I had had a pull towards my Science teacher. At the time, when I first saw him, I didn't know what was going on in my body. All that I knew was that I needed to be closer to him. Now, as I have just turned 18, I have decided that I have a chance to at least try and seduce him. I knew in my head that he was not even going to look at me twice. He had a wife, who you could tell he loved and a small son by the name of Jake. Even if he wasn't married with a child he still wouldn't have gone for me simply because there are so many more beautiful girls in this class. Even though I knew all this, my heart, and my pussy for that matter couldn't let this drop. I would never know if I never tried. At that moment Mr. Sampson strolled in to the classroom, his usual boyish grin in place on his face.

"Good morning class" he announced as he settled down at his desk. I bit my lip as I felt my pulse increase now I could see him. The class all chorused their good mornings back to him and then we were set some work. I could see all my fellow class mates scribbling or giggling but I couldn't concentrate on work. I didn't even know what I was supposed to be doing as I couldn't concentrate on what was coming out of his mouth.

I don't really know what happened next. The whole lesson seemed to go by in a blur and when everything came back into focus the bell was going for next period and Sir was standing over my desk calling my name.

"Katie!" he was calling urgently, his normally sexy voice filled with concern. "Katie!"

I snapped out of it, and let my eyes focus on him. I realised that he was even more amazing closer up so I diverted my eyes to the table to avoid me launching myself at him and I mumbled an apology. He was still stood over me, his position radiating dominance and his face a mask of exasperation. I was faintly aware of other students leaving the classroom. I started to panic and began packing my things up, not knowing how I would cope if I was left alone with this gorgeous human. Just I was doing so however, when he cleared his through. I lifted my head to look up at him and gripped the table to contain the over whelming lust and love that were running through my veins.

"Katie, I have a free period for this lesson. I can excuse you from English and you could stay here where we can sort things out, would that be okay with you?" I could see in his eyes that part of him just wanted me to say no and leave, I had to admit that part of me was willing me to do that too but curiosity got the better of me.

"Um... Yeah of course, Sir" I said, trying immensely to keep my voice level and not breathy so that it wouldn't give me away. He smiled and it lit up his face but it was reserved and that some part of him was worrying.

For the next five minutes we both sat in complete silence, which although it was reasonably comfortable, there was an edge of awkwardness that was beginning to grow and ebb away at the comfort. Finally he sighed and looked over at me. He pulled up a stool and sat across the desk from me.

"What wrong Katie?" he asked, desperately, his eyes searching for answers. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. "Something has changed. You used to be so good for me and now you just day dream, and some of the time it's like your in pain." I grimaced, realizing what he was mistaking for pain was. His hand moved over the desk to mine and he held it. My breathing got shallow and I looked at him. "I don't like seeing you like this, Katie. Please tell me what it is, and I will do anything I can. Please just tell me."

"I can't!" I blurted out and I then felt the blush touch my cheeks.

"And why not?" he asked, a slight smile on his face.

"Because it's bad" I whispered, looking at our entwined hands and realizing that this wasn't usually how teachers would help their students. A little spark of hope flickered inside of me. He gave me a questioning look. "I shouldn't tell you. And I don't think you'd help me either" I admitted.

Okay, Katie..." he said, and then he sighed. "I am going to tell you something that I think will help you admit what's wrong. Trust me, what I have is bad" he said with a grin. He then started at the table. "I am attracted to you Katie, to put it simply. I have ever since you walked in this classroom. I watched you grow and as I did lust became more and more difficult to handle around you. I had to teach with your perfect body sat in front of me, beckoning me to you. But it's not just lust, and this is why I am telling you. I don't know how this happened... I don't... I just...." he trailed off all looked up at me with vulnerable eyes. My mouth was open in shock. I couldn't say anything.

"Oh God I shouldn't have said anything, should I?" he moaned. I looked up at him and he held my stare steadily. Then I just couldn't keep myself from him anymore. I jumped up onto the table so I was sitting on it. I wrapped my legs around him and moved my mouth towards his. When they met it was like a damn inside of me had burst. I felt all my passion run through me and it seemed he had had the same effect. I knew then that I was going to experience amazing things now. Our mouths parted and our tongues met.

"Oh God, Katie" he moaned slightly as his hands run down my body. I however beat him to it. My hands were shakily undoing his trousers. I took in a shaky breath, knowing that this is what I had been dreaming of forever and then I slid my hand down. I felt it and I felt sizzles run down to my pussy -- making it even wetter than it already was. It was so hard. It was almost instinct then. I pulled it out of his trousers to admire it. He shifted it a bit so his back was against the table for support. I started to stroke it up and down but that wasn't enough for me. I looked up at him. His eyes were closed and his head rolled back in pleasure. I decided that for him this was going to be amazing. I started to flick my tongue across the head and that caused a groan. I gave him a wicked grin and then I started to lick the length of it. When I got to his balls I fondled them with my tongue and I could hear him grunt in appreciation. Then I moved my mouth back up, trailing my tongue along it as I went and then I put his head into my mouth. As soon as I had done that his hand found its way to the back of my head where it entangled itself in my hair. I slowly started to move my head up and down, sucking hard on his dick. I could feel it pulsing and it wasn't long before he started to put pressure on the back of my head, and he started to thrust his hips. I could hear low groans coming from him and the occasional moan of my name. Soon his thrusting was causing me to deep throat. At first it was uncomfortable and I gagged but I soon got over it and started to appreciate him being so inside me. Finally he let out a strangled cry, his dick pulsed and he emptied his load into my mouth. It tasted amazing; better than I had thought. I swallowed every last drop and licked his shaft clean. His dick had gone limp again but I was unsatisfied. I was so wet that my hot pre-cum was dripping down my thigh. I slid my hand down my skirt and started to play with my clit.

"Oh no, Katie" Sir said, disapprovingly. I looked up at him worried if I had over stepped some line.

"What?" I whispered. He didn't say anything but he removed my hand from my pussy and I moaned in frustration because I needed this so much. But then he lifted my skirt up and pushed me onto the table. I leant on my back and he spread my legs out. I finally grasped what he was doing as he slid my thong down my legs.

"Well, well..." he muttered to himself, a naughty grin on his face.

What is it, Sir?" I asked, innocently.

"Well, from what I can see, the way you have dressed suggests that you intended something like this to happen, am I right?" he asked, slyly, but as he was doing his hand had started to trace the outside of my wet hole and I couldn't help but moan.

"Oh, God. Yes Sir. That's right" I whispered and he started to slowly slide his finger into me which caused a little scream of pleasure.

"I see, and you never did say why you were so distracted in my lessons. Care to explain?"

"Well, Sir you see. It is incredibly hard for me to concentrate when I have someone so sexy in front of me. I have to sit there and try not to get too wet around you so I don't affect the seats, Sir. I hope you understand." I said cheekily. He just laughed and then lowered his head. His finger was moving slowly in and out of my hole causing my little shivers of pleasure but then he started to lick around my clit with his mouth: teasing me. I gasped and caught the back of his head with my hand, pushing it towards my pussy. He growled in passion and that sent vibrations through my pussy. His tongue started to flick over my clit, which caused me to have little spasms and I moaned loudly, forgetting where we were. His spare hand slid up my body and began to fondle my breasts and pinch my nipples. He then slid his tongue down, and pushed it into my wet hole. This was too much and I felt my orgasm build. I screamed as I spasmed and the pleasure washed over me. It was the most amazing thing I had ever felt -- his hands were so strong, and experienced in pleasuring woman. I lay on the table panting as he was stroking my hair when the bell went. Both alarmed we stumbled about making sure we were presentable. I was just running to the door when I heard his voice.

"Katie?" he called anxiously. I spun round to look at him.

"Yes, Sir?" I asked, warily.

"There will be a next time, won't there?" he asked, his sexy, growly voice echoing with longing. I grinned.

"There will be lots, Sir. Trust me" I said with a wicked grin and then I was out of the classroom like a shot -- missing him already but knowing that next time would be even better.