Students' Holiday Ch. 02

Story Info
Horny young students.
3.5k words
4.3
39.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked the two miles or so to our "Hotel", actually more of a guest house or large B&B. As students we didn't have a surplus of cash so saved where we could. We checked in with a rather formidable looking landlady and declined her offer to show us the room. We were both still feeling horny from the events of the afternoon and knew exactly what we would be doing as soon as the door closed behind us. Jean went up the stairs ahead of me. It was too dark on the stairs to get much of a view up her skirt; her upper thighs just disappeared into shadow, so I didn't get a look at the bare ass and pussy under her short skirt. It was an arousing sight none the less and I was already stiffening nicely by the time we got to the top of the stairs.

Once in the room I dropped the bag and grabbed her around the waist with both hands. She leaned into me, standing on tiptoes with her arms around my neck and we kissed hungrily, a tongue sucking, lip bruising kiss without tenderness, just lust and need. We shuffled to the bed, a double, thankfully, and fell onto it with Jean under me. She let go of my neck and began tugging at my belt. I raised my self off her and knelt for a moment to push her skirt up around her waist while she tore at my trouser buttons. Jean raised her knees and spread her legs wide and with my trousers around my knees I collapsed onto her.

We resumed kissing, my erection already pressing against the outside of her cunt. I pushed my hand under her blouse and pushed her bra up over her breast and squeezed a hard nipple. Jean reached under my shirt, holding me tight and digging her long nails into my back. With my right hand I reached between us for my cock and rubbed it up and down her slit, looking for the right place. For a second or two I felt only the slight scratchiness of her pubes and thought that she was dry and we would have to slow it down, but she spread slightly wider and suddenly my knob was sliding rather than rubbing. Controlling myself for a moment, I pushed it gently back and forth in the entrance a couple of times to open her up and slowly slid my cock in, her gasp turning to a moan of pleasure as my hanging balls met her wetness

I started thrusting straight away, long, steady, strokes the way she liked it, almost letting my cock come out of her each time. Jean stretched her legs even wider and drew her knees up a little more so that the soles of her feet were touching. I knew what she wanted and straightened my arms, so that I was in a position like doing a push up. The only parts of our bodies touching were my penis in her vagina, a position we both loved as it seemed to concentrate all the sensation in our genitals. A bonus was that we could both watch my cock as it pumped in and out. Jean had what I called her horny face on, rosy red apple cheeks, breathing hard with open mouth and a sheen of sweat on her skin. Her head was raised from the pillow as she watched my cock, the only sound being the slap, slap of flesh against flesh.

"You're big today." She gasped.

"Your pussy feels so good, so tight and wet; I'm going to cum pretty soon."

"Me too!"

I lay on top of her, pushed my hands and arms under her and pulled her close to me, fucking her fast and hard. Jean wrapped her arms and legs around me, digging her nails into my back and her heels into my buttocks. A long moan announced the build up to her orgasm, and I let go and ejaculated into her as she came. The climax seemed to last for ages, and I kept fucking her gently until it subsided and eventually we lay motionless, still locked together.

We kissed, tenderly this time and exchanged "love you's."

"Wow. That was worth waiting for! We're getting good at cuming together!" I said.

She kissed me.

"Yes, the other stuffs fun, but this is the best. Do you think we're perverted?"

"What do you mean, sucking me off on a train while I read a porn mag, then wanking over each other, walking around town in a short skirt and no panties, nah don't worry about it, it's normal, everyone does that stuff!"

"Well, if we are I wouldnt care anyway, I like being a pervert!"

"Did you like being out with no panties?"

"Kind of, I worried at first my skirt might blow up but when I realised it wasn't going to I started to enjoy it. Feeling the breeze between my legs was weird!"

"How about if someone got a look up your skirt?"

"I don't know, it was just fun not wearing them and nobody knowing."

"Do you want to do it again?"

"If you like. Did it turn you on?"

"Yes, but I'm not sure why, something like you're nearly exposed but only I can have you. I kind of wanted you showing off to other guys, but not really. "

"I'll leave them off when we go out tonight if you like."

"Great. What about shaving your pubes like the girl in the mag? I'll shave mine too if you like."

"Ok -- but leave yours, you wouldn't look manly with no hair, you'd look like a boy. Maybe just a trim and shave your balls."

We rested a while, then dressed (well, I pulled my trousers up, she smoothed her skirt down and rearranged her bra) and went out for a look around, strolling along the seafront hand in hand. We'd hardly gone any distance before Jean clutched my hand more tightly and exclaimed.

"Oh shit, I'm dripping; it's running down my leg!"

"Don't worry, nobodies going to notice and it'll soon dry."

She relaxed again. I had a quick look and could see a trickle of my semen on her pale inner thigh.

"You really are getting a bit slutty, wandering around with no knickers and spunk running down your legs!" I teased her, but it kind of excited us both.

We headed into town for a look around and had a snack in a coffee shop. Jean wickedly asked the guy serving if she could have a sticky cake, which gave us both a laugh. I could feel her under the table opening and closing her legs, presumably enjoying the sticky sensation. After we had finished we headed back, only stopping for Jean to buy herself a tiny bikini.

"You'll really have to shave if you're going to wear that!" I observed.

"That's why I chose it."

"I can't wait to see you in it. You'll turn a few heads, mine as well."

"You'd better not look too closely, those Speedos of yours don't leave much to the imagination at the best of times and if you get a hard on you'll practically burst out."

"Well, we'll count how many chicks check out my stiffy, and how many guys try to get a glimpse of your crack."

"I'll win that one even with my legs together!" She said firmly, and I knew she was right.

I was loving all this and on the way back walked mostly behind her, watching. It was breezy, and her skirt blew around a bit, helped by the swaying of her hips but never enough for her ass to come into view. By the time we got back to the hotel I was good and horny again. Jean sat down on the only chair to unwrap her bikini so that she could take a look at it. On impulse I knelt between her legs, stuck my head under her skirt and started to lick her out, running my tongue up and down her slit. Straight away she started squirming around and wriggled forwards, spreading her thighs so I could get at her better. The taste was pure sex and I pushed my tongue into her hole for more, and then sucked at her lips as she ran her fingers through my hair. All too soon she stopped me.

"Your turn, I don't want to cum again yet, lets save some energy for later."

I dropped my trousers and stood beside the chair while she sucked my penis and gently massaged my balls and perineum until I had had enough. When we had plenty of time on our hands we often indulged in this kind of sex play without taking it as far as orgasm.

"How about that shower and shave?" I asked.

"Ok, do you want to shower or take a bath?"

The small size of the bathtub answered that one. I got my shaving kit out and Jean produced a small pair of scissors from her toilet bag. We stepped out of our clothes, then Jean handed me the scissors and sat on the edge of the bath. I went to work on her bush, but it was a bit awkward and the cold steel near her tender parts made her tense so we agreed to do our own. She moved across to the toilet and sat on it, legs apart, and carried on snipping away while I cleared up the curly hairs from the floor by the bath. Soon her bush was reduced to stubble and I sat down for my turn.

Jean didn't want me hairless, so I just clipped it back to a "designer stubble" and flushed the hair away when I was finished. We got into the shower together, but there really wasn't room for two so after a bit of fooling around, soaping the interesting bits, I got out and handed her the razor and foam. She sat on the end of the bath, lathered up and started carefully shaving off remaining pubic hair while I watched, cock in hand. When she was done she finished off showering and got out.

Jeans mound was totally smooth and looked fantastic, and as she towelled herself dry I got into the shower and started work on myself. I shaved as far back as my perineum, all over my balls and around the base of my cock. As soon as I was clean and dry we headed for the bed to check out the results. We both found our sensitivity increased, the feeling as she licked my balls was sensational and Jean felt the same as I licked and kissed her vulva. For my part I loved going down on her bald pussy and have never looked back since that afternoon. Jean licked under my balls at my perineum, then down as far as my ass, probing with her tongue and I did the same for her - it was something we both enjoyed after bathing. Again, we didn't cum; I wanted to go out feeling energised and horny rather than relaxed and laid back.

As evening drew in we dressed to go out. Jean had brought a clingy black dress. It finished at mid thigh and showed off her legs and cleavage nicely. No bra or panties, just stockings and high heels. I was probably in Chinos and a short sleeved shirt, I can't really remember, but the dress has stuck in my mind.

We had a meal in the dining room and over dinner agreed that we would have a few drinks in a pub and then maybe check out one of the discos along the sea front. After dinner we walked for a while until we came to a lively looking pub. It was fairly dark inside, and the music was loud, Rainbow blasting out "All Night Long" from the jukebox. It was early with not much of a crowd in yet and we easily found a place at the bar on high swivelling stools. I was pleased to see Jean attract some admiring glances from a couple of guys, and after a couple of drinks had gone down she really started to relax, crossing and uncrossing her legs, showing a bit of thigh and generally living dangerously on that high stool. I figured it was just a little too dark for anyone to get a real eyeful, it would be more like "was she or wasn't she wearing any panties".

After an hour or so we moved on to one of the discos on the seafront. We had a drink and danced for a while. Several guys took notice of her, but Jean stayed close to me and none asked her to dance. When we danced close the feel of her body against mine and the knowledge that she was naked except for that thin layer of material, together with anticipation of what we would do later soon had me hard again. Jean was holding on tight now, grinding herself against my erection as we kissed and I used my hand on her buttock to pull her in.

"Let's go back to the room, my cocks going to burst if we stay much longer." I said.

It was late now and there were very few people about. As we made our way back through the darkness it began to rain and we ran into a shelter on the seafront. It was deserted and I pushed Jean against the wall and kissed her, reaching under her dress to her now perfectly smooth pussy. As I slid my middle finger into her moist crack, I felt her unzip me and her hand was on my cock, rubbing it inside my trousers and then pulling it out. We kissed and masturbated one another for a minute or two and then she squatted down, leaning back against the wall and steadying herself with her hands, and took my cock into her mouth. The feeling was electric, with the heat of her mouth moving back and forth and then the cool of the breeze where her saliva had made me wet. Pretty soon I got to the point where I would have to stop her or cum. I had just decided I would cum when I heard foot steps and we had to stop. We stepped out into the rain and walked quickly the few hundred yards to our hotel.

As soon as we were in the room we tore our clothes off and I flung myself onto the bed. Jean jumped on after me and knelt astride me. She giggled, a bit drunk, and said,

"Oh Jim, your cock looks huge with all the hair gone, I can't believe the difference it's made! Anyway, my turn for some oral now."

With that she crawled up until her hairless pussy was suspended a few inches over my face. As she splayed her legs and lowered herself her lips opened and I could see the moist, pink, inside of her. She lowered herself until my eager, protruding tongue could just reach her, and then, as I started licking, settled firmly over my mouth.

"Oh, that feels so good," she sighed, thrusting with her pelvis against my lips and tongue, "do you want me to suck you again?"

I couldn't reply so shook my head. I used my lips and tongue and sucked at her as she ground herself into my face and moaned quietly, "oh so good, so good, lick me, fuck me with your tongue, lick my cunt out." She hardly ever used the "C" word, professed to hate it in fact and didn't like me using it, but it occasionally popped out when we were extremely aroused. I was doing all she asked, but Jean rarely came by oral so after a few minutes I pushed gently at her hips and she got the message. Jean wriggled back and, taking my aching cock in her hand, sank it into her up to the hilt in one smooth movement. Planting her hands on my chest she started fucking me at a steady pace with her eyes closed and a look of concentration on her face, her breath coming faster now

"Don't wait for me; I'm going to cum soon, going to cum a big one, oh God, so good, I'm cuming now!"

Jean cried out loudly as she had her orgasm, she was always noisy when she came on top. I thrust up into her and my balls contracted and pumped my sperm into her at the same time as she came. As our climax subsided she stared moving again on my softening cock, and muttered, as if to her self, "still feels good, still feels good, might come again," but my limp dick slipped out.

"Oh no, I wanted to cum again!" She moaned, kneeling with her wet pussy pressed on my flaccid, sticky member and started rubbing at her slit with her middle finger.

"Make me cum again, I want to cum again!" She urged me and moved to squat over my face, still rubbing at her clit. I licked at her cunt lips and hole, and this time really was licking at my fresh sperm, not just mixed up juices as before. I'd sometimes fancied doing this, but the urge always subsided as soon as I came. However, Jean gave me no chance to wriggle out of it and she was so obviously in need that it seemed a perfectly natural thing to do. The combination of my tongue and her finger soon had her cuming again, less noisily this time.

When it was over, she got off me and I wiped my face on the sheet. We lay together for a while afterwards, kissing and relaxing, crotch to wet crotch, on a damp patch in the bed and tasting and smelling the scent of semen and aroused woman on each other. Presently, we heard voices and the sound of a key in the door of the room next to us.

"Shit, if anyone's in the room on the other side they heard everything!" I said.

"Well, we livened up their evening then!"

We heard our neighbours moving around, the sound of the shower and eventually the creek of springs as they hit the sack. Almost straight away we heard the unmistakable sounds of love making, quiet at first but quickly escalating. We couldn't make out all of the words, but the woman was the most vocal and it mostly sounded like, "oh yes, that's it, give it to me now, give me more," etc, etc. She sounded pretty demanding and all we heard from the guy was the odd grunt over the creaking springs and what we took to be her instructions.

We went from amusement to arousal, and kissed and played with each other while we speculated in whispers as to what was going on. It sounded like the woman came a couple of times, then after what seemed like three quarters of an hour the guy at long last let out a roar as he blew his load. They went quiet, and then we heard him say apologetically, "sorry, I just couldn't wait any longer!" We sniggered, reckoning he had done pretty well, and talked for a bit about what a turn on it was listening to their love making, and agreed that seeing would be even better.

In the morning we had a bit of fun, making love unnecessarily loudly, both saying things like....

"Come on, you promised I could have your ass because you did it with Rob."

"I wish I'd never told you about it. Ok, but be gentle, your cocks so big it even hurts my pussy sometimes, put some KY jelly on it."

Cue pained groans from Jean.

"Shit, it just won't go in Jean."

"Use your fingers first then."

More groans.

"Oh, you're just too fucking big Jim, Rob was so much smaller than you, that's the only reason I let him have my ass. Put more KY on it."

"Its going in Jean, just relax a bit, it's nearly there. Rob had your ass, so I'll have it too.'

"Oh it fucking hurts too much, oh it hurts but it feels so good now it's in."

And so on until an unnecessarily loud orgasm. All lies, well almost. I was fucking her doggie style but was firmly in her vagina. Anal was uncharted territory for us.

We heard our neighbours leave their room for breakfast, but when we followed a few minutes later we couldn't guess who they were. Everyone there was older than us, thirties minimum and none looked like obvious candidates to be the noisy fuckers, and no one paid any particular attention to us. Our plans for the day didn't extend much beyond some time relaxing on the beach, and I was looking forward to seeing Jean in her sexy new bikini.

To be continued...