Students Rule Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,273 Followers

Looking back between her legs, she could see him step up to her and kneel down. She jumped noticeably as his fingers grazed lightly over her pussy and she bit her lip and closed her eyes when he grazed over her once again. She moaned out loud when a finger slid in and out of her already wet pussy before moving to her nether hole and forcing its way inside. And as the finger slid in and out of her ass, her knees wobbled and she gasped out loud.

And just like that, her collapse was complete.

"Stand up and face me," he barked an instant later. When she was facing him once again, he couldn't help but notice the look in her eyes.

He reached forward and grabbed her nipples, pinching and pulling them. Her mind was still in a quagmire when he started to speak, with his fingers still pinching and tugging on her nipples. "I'm sure you're smart enough to figure this out, but I'm going to explain it to you anyway.

"First and most obviously, you now belong to me. You are my slave, my slut, and I am your master. I can and will do anything to you I desire. Is that clear, slut?"

"Yes, sir," she replied immediately. In spite of herself, she could feel a definite excitement in her pussy.

"Second, you are to wear exclusively skirts and dresses to school -- no pants. Thigh high nylons or garter belts are required, along with reasonable high-heeled shoes. Bras and panties are to be sexy. When in doubt, I would advise erring on the slutty side. Clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"Third, I intend to share you with certain other people. You will obey them as you do me. The only assurance I will give you is that they will all be 18 or older -- I do not intend to share you with children. As should be obvious, disobeying someone I share you with will quite probably result in the sacrifice of your career. But no matter whom I share you with, don't forget that I and only I am your ultimate master. Is that clear?" Ross asked with an extra sharp pinch of the nipples.

"Yes, sir," Virginia responded, jumping slightly

"Excellent," Ross said softly as he released her nipples.

Ms. Lee was standing there, her head spinning from sensory overload as Ross moved to her left side. She felt his right hand begin rubbing her cheeks as his left hand took hold of her left tit. He took no pity on her, squeezing her ass with one hand and her breast with the other, pressing the latter firmly against her chest before moving to the other breast and repeating the process. She moaned in disappointment when he vacated her bosom, only to have her fire reignited when the fingers of his left hand dove deeply into her pussy. And as she gyrated her pussy on his hand, her own hand holding onto his shoulder for support, she failed to notice that his right hand had abandoned her ass.

"Look at me!" she heard him command, and she obeyed immediately. She looked him straight in the eyes, her hunger now quite obvious. She never saw it coming.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

She jumped forward, impaling her pussy further onto his fingers as the pain shot through her ass. He whacked her again, and again she jumped against his hand, rubbing her clit against his palm while her pussy swallowed up his fingers.

For a brief moment, the paddle stopped. She stood there, whimpering slightly as she subconsciously ground herself against his hand. Slowly, the intensity of the pleasure started to overshadow the pain.

And then he started again.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

She lost track of how many times he'd unleashed the paddle on her. All she knew was that her ass hurt like it had never hurt before, even as the pleasure from his left hand was building.

Finally, she felt his right hand return to her cheeks, only this time without the paddle. And she gasped, grabbing his shirt as he shoved first one, and then a second finger up her ass. Suddenly, the pleasure was coming from both ends, and her body erupted in orgasm.

She threw herself at him, wrapping her arms around his neck as waves of pleasure overtook her. When she finally began to calm down, she felt him pulling her arms from his neck and pushing her gently to the floor, where she lay on her back, only somewhat aware of her surroundings.

She was aware enough, however, to see him pick up the camera and take a picture of her as she lay sprawled out on the floor, and to see him pick up her bra and panty, stuffing them into his backpack. "I'll keep these as a souvenir," he said. "I'll lock both doors so you'll have some privacy," he added almost as an afterthought.

* * *

When Ms. Virginia Lee finally awoke it was dark in her office, with only the light from a nearby street light to illuminate it. For a moment she lay there quietly, thinking. To say she was confused would be an understatement. Ms. Lee loved control games, only she loved being the one in control. For years she'd gotten her thrills by dominating men. Now, she'd found not a man, but a boy who'd turned her life upside down. But in spite herself, she'd feasted on his domination, even as he'd abused and humiliated her.

But there was something else. He hadn't fucked her. And for some strange, unknown reason, that bothered her.

When she finally tried to rise, she was immediately reminded of the paddling she'd received. Gingerly, she eased her way to her feet and slid the dress onto her naked body, reaching behind her back to raise the zipper. She picked up her nylons, stuffed them into her purse and headed for home.

'A nice hot bath will help' she thought.

linkznut
linkznut
1,273 Followers
12