Students Rule Ch. 03

Story Info
Young man continues his control game.
1.9k words
4.59
131k
15

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,271 Followers

Students Rule I

Chapter 3-Deeper and Deeper

Ms. Virginia Lee, the school's Vice-Principal, was standing in the hallway outside the school office talking to a member of the school board when Ross Moran walked past. Her eyes were drawn instantly to him as her hand drifted instinctively to her buttocks, remembering the blistering he'd administered to her bare bottom a week earlier. She nodded at something the school board member was saying, but her mind was a thousand miles away, reliving that fateful afternoon.

Ms. Lee loved control games, or more bluntly put, she loved dominating men sexually. Such was her relationship with the school Principal. But Ross had witnessed one of her sessions in the Principal's office. More importantly, he'd taken pictures. And last week after school hours he'd presented the pictures to her.

Suddenly the tables had turned and she was the one being dominated. And by an 18-year-old no doubt -- a man 15 years younger than herself. First, he'd taken her paddle, then he'd made her undress. Then, after toying with her and fondling all parts of her body, he'd spanked her with her own paddle while he rammed his fingers into her pussy. The spanking had been so intense that she'd lost track of just how many blows he'd delivered, but it had to be well over 20. And somewhere between the paddle attacking her ass and the fingers attacking her pussy, she'd cum -- hard! But he hadn't fucked her, and if truth be known, that bothered her.

Put bluntly, this was not the type of scenario that was supposed to excite a dominant person like herself. But it had!

Now came the troubling part. It'd been a week since that day. During that time she'd seen him in the halls many times, but he'd never even looked her way. That fateful day he'd told her that he owned her, but since then he hadn't even acknowledged her existence.

Now she was wondering if he'd changed his mind and was planning on turning the pictures over to the school board.

She turned her attention back to the school board member, a little more nervous than she'd been just a moment before.

* * *

It was about 6:00 o'clock in the morning, two days after the last time she'd seen Ross. Virginia Lee had just finished drying off after her morning shower -- no hair washing today -- and slipped into her thick terrycloth robe. She'd just left the bathroom, headed for the kitchen and her second cup of coffee when the doorbell rang.

"Who the hell can that be?" she said out loud. She hesitated, wondering whether it was appropriate to answer the door at this ungodly hour, when the doorbell rang again, and again, and again.

"Alright, I'm coming," she shouted as she started for the door. "Who is it?" she called out as she approached the front door of her house. There was no answer. When she got to the door, she leaned up against the peephole and peered outside.

There he was. Ross Moran.

She froze, her heart pounding in her chest as all of the emotions came rushing back. She just stood there, unmoving, until the doorbell rang again and startled her into action.

Nervously, she reached for the doorknob. She opened the door part way, standing behind it like it might actually offer her some protection.

Without a word -- and without waiting for an invitation -- Ross walked right past her and into the house. Once inside he set his backpack against the wall and turned around to see Ms. Lee still standing behind the door, nervously clutching at the knob.

Still not uttering a word, he took her arm and pulled her from the door. He pushed the door closed and spun her so she was facing away from him. Then he reached around her waist, untied the sash and pulled the robe off, casually tossing it into the corner.

And that was it. Less than 30 seconds after Ross Moran had entered her house, Ms. Lee found herself once again completely naked before him.

Part of her felt relief. After all, if he was here, then it was unlikely he was planning on turning her in. A larger part of her felt shame -- at how she'd let him humiliate her the week before, and at how easily she'd given up her bathrobe just now. But the largest part of her felt lust. For the moment at least, the part of her that yearned to dominate someone was nowhere to be found.

Silence filled the room as Ross reached around the older woman, grabbing a breast in each hand. Even as he began squeezing her, she was melting against his body, her eyes closed and her knees shaking. 'So much for handling the situation with class and dignity,' she thought.

Virginia moaned as Ross massaged her orbs, and she reached behind her to grab his ass and pull it towards her. When she felt his throbbing manhood pressing against her naked ass, she knew that she wanted it. And this time, she thought, she would get it! This time, he would fuck her!

Without warning, Ross's right hand abandoned its tit and dove straight for her pussy, diving into her womanhood and eliciting a large gasp from her mouth. "Oh, yes!" she moaned as his ministrations continued.

And then he released her, pushing her away slightly while he turned her towards him, placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her to her knees. Then he lowered himself to his own knees and pushed her gently backwards. She reached back with her hands, lowering herself to the carpet until she was lying prone on her back, with her knees raised and him kneeling between them.

She shivered slightly as he gently ran his fingertips down the inside of her thighs. And she reached for her breasts as his hands approached her already dripping pussy, pulling on her own nipples as he slid his fingers in. Moaning softly, she tossed her head to the side, closing her eyes as the pleasure began to build.

Her pleasure built slowly as he worked his fingers in and out of her pussy, occasionally allowing his thumb to brush across her clit. But just as she felt her orgasm approaching, he stopped, withdrawing his fingers completely.

She gasped, lifting her head in time to see him reach into his backpack and pull out not one, but two plastic vibrators -- a black one about 10 inches long and 2 inches thick, and a white one about 8 inches long and 1 inch thick.

There was hunger in her eyes as she eyed the vibrators. She longed to urge him to hurry, to stick those pleasure machines in her and turn them on, but somewhere buried deep inside her was still a tiny shred of pride. She'd take everything he had to give, and she'd take it gladly. But she would not beg.

So she waited as he set aside the big black one in favor of the smaller white one. Without turning it on, he eased the tip into her slightly, just enough to tease her, and then withdrew it. She began rubbing her tits as he inserted it again, further this time, but still not all the way. And then, without her seeing, he quickly replaced the white one with the black one and shoved it all the way in as he turned it on.

She gasped at the sudden, unexpected intrusion, lifting her ass off the floor as the vibrating sensations hit home. And just as suddenly and just as unexpectedly, the white one started humming as it began dancing over her clit.

"Oh shit!" she gasped as the sensations overpowered her. "Oh, oh, oh . . ." But just as she felt her orgasm approaching, the white one was withdrawn.

She was lifting her head, straining to look at him when the white one once again started dancing across her button, once again sending her writhing across the floor.

And once more, he withdrew it before she came. "Please," she shouted out, no longer concerned about anything but her impending orgasm. "Please hurry!"

And one last time, the white wonder attacked her button. Only this time there was no retreat. This time the little marvel danced and danced and danced until the Vice-Principal was reduced to a lump of screaming flesh as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her.

Finally, she felt the smaller dildo withdraw, just before the larger one was switched off. And while she was still shaking and gasping for air, Ross shoved the white one up her ass, turning both it and the black one on once more.

Virginia gasped, lifting her head just in time to see Ross rising to his feet. She watched through glazed over eyes as another orgasm worked through her body while the young man quickly kicked off his shoes and slid down his pants and underwear.

This time when she gasped, it was at the sight of his massive cock as it sprang to complete attention as he towered above her.

Without hesitation Ross stepped forward so he was straddling Ms. Lee's waist and lowered himself to his knees. And then, after positioning his cock between her heaving orbs, he pushed them together around his meat and began fucking her tits as an evil grin crossed his face.

Ms. Lee ran her hands up his arms and over his chest as he pounded her tits, and she stretched her tongue out towards the tip of his manhood as it stroked towards her mouth. And as yet another orgasm struck her pussy, Ross also came, moaning out loud as he unloaded his sperm all over her face as she tried unsuccessfully to catch it in her mouth.

Then he grabbed her hands and pinned them to the floor beside her head while his own head hovered over her sperm covered face. But the vibrators hummed on -- one in her pussy, one in her ass -- and yet another wave of pleasure washed over her.

After a moment Ross caught his breath and rose to his feet. Only then was Virginia able to reach down and turn off the vibrators. She did not, however, withdraw them. Nor did she clean his cum from her face.

Ross dressed quietly while his slut lay there, staring up at him through still hazy eyes. Finally, after he was fully dressed, he grabbed the camera from his backpack and shot off two pictures, one of her entire body, featuring the vibrators sticking out of her pussy and ass, and one of her upper body, featuring her cum covered face and chest.

And then he spoke his first words since he'd knocked on her door.

"I'll need a key to your house," he said simply.

"On the hook by the refrigerator," she said, the fog clearing ever so slowly. And she watched as the young man walked towards the kitchen. A moment later he was back above her, tossing the house key in his hand.

"One other thing," he said. "I expect you to break off your affair with Mr. Thomas. Understand?"

"Yes sir," she responded meekly, having no doubt that she would do exactly as she was told.

And without another word, he turned, opened the door and left. But before he'd left the front steps, he heard that familiar humming sound starting up again.

linkznut
linkznut
1,271 Followers