Study Break

Story Info
Two college students try to study on a hot summer's night.
2k words
3.52
129.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coupe59
coupe59
5 Followers

It was a hot muggy night with very little activity in the three dormitory buildings on the north end of the university campus. David made his normal rounds patroling through the sparcely populated halls. It was summer school, there were not many students living in the coed dorms during the summer session. Most universities have a much smaller student population during this time. It is a time for students to make up some ground academically or for graduate students to continue their education towards an advanced degree.

The main floor tv lounge was the focus of social interaction by the summer students. It allowed them to take a break from the rigors of the concentrated classload most of them had. There were a wide variety of students attendingclasses, but one and all generally came downstairs at some point during the night.The lounge was a good hangout between rounds. It was a way to be entertained and scope out any potential trouble makers at the same time. Most of the students knew who David was. The nightclerks were the students' contact for any emergencies or maintenance issues and the campus police's eyes and ears after normal office hours at the desk.

David was hard to miss as he patroled the halls. He stood 6'3" tall and went about 225 lbs. with blonde hair and blue eyes. He had a very athletic build as a result of love of any and all intramural sports on campus. He was very amiable and was able to handle most any sort of situation encountered in the residence halls. Whether a couple of drunks fighting or an overflowing toilet. He was a student too and knew what it was to want to have a good time and yet be able to study when it was time to focus. He tried to be fair with everyone. Warning the loud ones to be conciderate and the potheads to do something about the "smell" coming from their room.

He had met Amy in the tv lounge earlier in the summer. She was a frequent visitor to the lounge, usually late at night. She would often come in at one a.m. and stay until four or five in the morning. David's shift got over at five a.m. so he got to know her pretty well. He had found out that she was an elementary teacher in a small Eskimo village in Alaska. She had graduated five years prior to that summer and had accepted the postion at the school right after graduation. She had come back to the university to complete her bid for a Masters of Education degree. They often talked about her students and life up in Alaska. David was fascinated by her tales of life in the isolated Eskimo community. She was funny and very captivating. She was 5' 5", medium build. Her shoulder length black hair framed her brown eyes and enticing smile so well. He was flattered an older, intelligent woman like Amy would seek out his company. As the summer progressed, she would offer to let him throw his mountian bike into the bed of her pickup truck rather than peddle the two miles home every morning. He was grateful for the ride after walking up and down the halls and stairwells of the three buildings every night. Plus, it gave them an innocent excuse to spend more time together when he was off duty

That particular night was hotter than usual in the dorm. The university did not have air conditioning in the dorms because of the small number of students living in the dorms. Nor, did they furnish fans. David had a mid-term to study for and tried to study between rounds,but it was so hot he just could not concentrate! So he decided to make another round to try and take his mind off the heat. As he got to the second floor hallway, he saw Amy at her room door. It was eleven p.m.,she had just gotten back from a dinner date with a couple from town. David stopped and chatted a bit. He complained to Amy about the lack of a cool spot to study for his exams. Without any hesitation, she chimed in that she had a fan in her room and he was more than welcome to bring his books over and study there. She said it would not be an inconvienence because she had more classwork to do before she turned in for the night. Not giving too much thought to the offer, he gratefully accepted.

After he finished his round, he grabbed his books and headed back to her room. When he got there, he knocked and Amy beckoned him in. He had never been in her room before. She did not have the standard two desk set-up most of the rooms had. "You can have the desk or you can sit on my bed." she told him. "Thanks!" David said. "I appreciate you letting me come down and study here. I was beginning to wonder if I was going to get anything done tonight." He stated. "If you don't mind,I'll take the bed. Those wooden chairs they provide are worse than a hard church pew!' David sat down and began to study the text for his "Management Principals" class. It was going to be a tough mid-term, the professor was an old military man and had high expectations for his students. He had a lot of studying to be properly prepared. Amy was restless, she just could not seem to sit still in chair across the room. Finally, David asked her,"Would you prefer to come and sit on the other end of the bed?" "Sure!" she replied. "You're sure you don't mind?" "No problem, it's your room!" he said. David noticed that how good she looked in the form fitting jeans and yellow tank top she was wearing. He felt a slight blush come to his cheek as she sat down facing him. He flashed her a smile and buried his eyes into his book. It did not take long for Amy's real intentions to become clear--- He felt a bare foot rubbing the lower part of his right blue jean covered leg. "We're not going to get much studying done if you keep that up!" David laughed. Amy coyly smiled, then began to study her textbook. The playful foot massage went on over the next twenty-five minutes on and off.

"I've got to go on my rounds. I'll be back in fifteen minutes or so." David told her as he got up and headed out the door. His head was swimming! This beautiful lady was obviously interested in him! He seemed to be flying through the hallway and bound up and down the stairwells faster than ever! Her jet black hair and brown eyes were all he could see in his head. He could barely contain the excitement and his chest felt like it was going to explode! He had been attracted to her, but did not ask her out because she was older and the only time he saw her was while he was on duty. He could not afford to risk losing his job by "hitting" on her. He did not have to worry now though, she had made the first move and the door was opened.

He felt his heart pounding up into his throat as he knocked on Amy's door after his record paced round! She was still sitting on the bed as he entered the room. She looked up from her book and flashed him a warm smile, but did not say a word. "What is she thinking?" he wondered silently. He attempted to refocus his attention on his textbook. However, the anticipation of the moment filled his every thought! Amy did not let much time pass, before she resumed distracting David. She began to rub the inside of his thighs and touch his growinghard-on with her bare feet! He could feel the heat of her body through his jeans. He looked up and shyly smlied at her glowing face. David began to reciprocate the stimulating rub down with his sock covered feet, while unsuccessfully trying to keep at least partial attention on his studies.

Giving into the moment, David began to rub Amy's crotch through her jeans. The heat of the night exploded into passion for them both. Amy came down and joined David on the other end of the bed. He met her as she layed down. He pulled her toward him and slowly kissed her waiting lips. He gently caressed her face and felt the silky touch of her skin in his large hands. "Are you ok with this?" he asked her. She smiled with such a broad smile, no answer could not have been more obvious, even if she hadscreamed her approval at the top of her lungs.

He reached for the light and turned it off. As he rolled over to face her, his hands slipped underneath Amy's tank top and lifted it off. She looked so beautiful in the bluish moonlight beaming through the window. He slid his hand gently behind her lacey bra exposing the mountains of treasure hidden there. She had two very firm breast that were supple,but firm. He'd never seen nipples sticking up like that and inviting his desiring lips to nibble first the left, then the right. "I don't have any protection." he whispered to her as they embraced."That's ok!" she replied."I cannot have any kids, so we don't have to worry about it. I'd rather you not use that anyway." His nimble fingers unbuttoned her jeans and slipped them off in one fluid motion. Amy got up and stepped out of her lacey panties. The moonlight backlit her form and his eyes beheld the wonderous sight of her nakedness.

David reached for her breasts as she leaned over to loosenhis pants and slipped them off. His hands totally enveloped and caressed her breasts in unison. He lovingly massaged them and tittlated her nipples with his fingertips. She desired him so! Amy strattled his legs as he rolled to his back and kicked off his underwear in excited anticipation! She lowered herself down onto him reaching down to guide his hot,throbbing penis inside her wet, willing pussy. The heat was so intense as he fully penetrated her, it almost burned! It felt so good, as he thrust upward to give herthe fullness of himself. She moaned in ectasy as they stroked up and down creating a rythum of pleasure and passion. David reached down and stimulated her clit with his fingertips each penetration and brought her to a climax three or four times.

His head was reeling! He'd never done anything like this before! But Amy was so special! Her experience showed as she tighten herself on his stiff cock and stimulated him so much that he arched back and came inside her over and over. "You feel so.... goood!" he cried out, as his back when limp and his form sunk back into the matress.

Amy layed next to him and kissed and nibbled his ear gently. David recovered his composure and climbed between her legs. He bent over her and began to kiss the inside of her warm and silky thighs and tease them with his tongue. She quivered as he lower himself over her and began to tease her clit with his tongue. It was warm and wet as it probed first her clit then deep inside her viagina. Her salty, sweet taste spurred him onward. His tongue moved faster and faster, probing deeper and deeper inside her. No one had ever touched her this deeply emotionally and physiically at the same time! "How did he know what to do, and so well?" Soon she felt the warm, flush feeling of a strong and satisfying climax wash over her body from head totoe.

David never forgot that night of passion they shared that night. It lasted till the wee morning hours of the next day, between rounds and reports. He often wonders what ever happened to that exotic woman he had shared a solitary night of ectacy with. Was she telling him the truth about not being able to have kids or was she leading him on to plant the seeds of love that he would never see grow?

coupe59
coupe59
5 Followers