Study Break

Story Info
College girl's inhibitions disappear in the library.
1k words
4.33
53k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the library, where I was supposed to be working on a paper, but I couldn't concentrate. I'd been horny all day, with no way to relieve myself in class or the student lounge. I'd thought about masturbating in the bathroom, but that seemed too disgusting. The thought of it, though, as I sat in the carrel trying to read, aroused me further, and I snuck a hand under my skirt.

No one would know, I thought, touching the wet spot on my panties. I stood up halfway and quickly pulled the panties down just below my crotch. My skirt was one of those flirty little ruffly things that stopped just above the knee. I sat back down with my legs parted.

The panties were in my way, though, so I slipped them over my knees and to the floor. What if someone saw? I thought, and that sent a ripple of excitement straight to my pussy. I grabbed the panties from the floor and stuffed them into my backpack.


Pulling the skirt up discreetly in the center, with the tops of my legs still covered, my eager fingers found my wet slit. I lubricated my clit with juice and began to stroke it, opening my legs a little wider.

I found that touching myself in public made me feel like quite the nasty girl, and I liked it. Keeping my eyes on the open book in front of me, I leaned forward a bit and inserted just the tips of two fingers into my warm cunt. I began to move my hips back and forth slightly, teasing myself with my fingertips. My thumb found my aching clit, and I flicked it a few times, making it throb, and then circled it slowly.

A moan escaped as my arousal level climbed. The girl two carrels down leaned back in her chair with a frown on her face.

"Paper cut," I lied, showing her my left hand, while the right stayed busy.

She pressed her lips together and returned to her book.

My legs were now wide open, my pelvis rocking rhythmically. I allowed my forefinger to enter all the way and added the middle finger as well. This was great – why hadn't I ever done it before? I was so hot I was almost ready to come, but since I need direct stimulation for that, I reached down and with the fingers of my left hand I pulled back the folds of skin covering my clit.

Rubbing faster, I leaned back in the chair to watch my hand. I was really turning myself on by being so bold, and I wanted to witness my audacity. My fingers were a blur as they moved from slit to clit, covering my sensitive little knob of a clit with thick pussy juice so that it could take the vigorous contact I loved. I looked to both sides to see if anyone was watching, but all backs were bent over their respective desktops.

My clitoris was bright red and swollen to a size I'd never seen before. It felt so good to touch it that I couldn't hold back much longer. I was just about to finish myself off when a young man sat down in the carrel facing me. He had a direct view of what was going on.

I stopped momentarily but kept my hands where they were. He smiled and nodded, and it was then I decided to kick it up a notch. As he watched with obvious pleasure, I began to rub my clit again, this time more slowly. I slouched in the wooden chair and spread my legs as wide as possible. If I was going to be such a bad girl, I might as well act the part. Smiling seductively, I paused to slide a finger into my snatch, watching his eyes flicker in appreciation. I pulled it out and brought it to my lips. Making them as pouty and sexy as I could, I sucked the juice from my finger.

"Nice," he mouthed silently, on hand dropping under the desk to cover the growing bulge under his jeans.

I was again on the verge of coming, but I didn't want this to end yet. I moved my left hand to my breast, cupping it through my shirt and pinching the nipple. My right hand continued to stroke my pussy, but with my throbbing clit covered, the effect wasn't quite as intense. Still, I really couldn't wait much longer.

His hand was moving slightly over the denim-covered mound between his legs.

The library was quiet, the only sounds the turning of pages and the occasional cough. No one knew of our game. "Do it," I mouthed, writhing under the desktop.

I fondled my right tit and my pussy lips as he unzipped his jeans and reached inside. His face reflected his excitement as he touched his cock. My ass slid in the wet pool under me on the chair seat; my cunt felt like it was on fire. I finger-fucked myself some more, letting him see how much I enjoyed it.

Then I got serious, I exposed my clit again and rubbed it in fast circles, my hips jerking uncontrollably. My orgasms are usually violent, and I wasn't sure what was going to happen, but it was too late to stop.

Just then out popped his cock, thick and red. He grabbed it and started to pump. I rubbed my dripping pussy frantically, panting loudly as I neared climax. When it hit me, I threw my head back in ecstasy, almost convulsing with the waves of pleasure. He pulled down hard with his fist, stretching the skin taut on the head of his cock. His eyes opened wide as he blasted the underside of the desktop with a huge wad.

We grinned at each other. Suddenly I noticed his eyes travel up, over my head, and I turned around. A girl stood behind me. Softly she began to clap. She had seen us; in fact, he had known she was there all along. My face, already flushed, burned with shame.

I watched as he zipped his fly, stood up and left the library with the girl by his side.