Study Break Ch. 02

Story Info
1 hot Indian babe + 1 hot Indian babe = 1 hot experience.
2.8k words
4.31
41.3k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me.

Note: If you have not already read it, Study Break is the prequel to this story.

Radhi usually didn't stick around too long after we'd fucked when we had class the next morning but it appeared as though I had planted quite an idea with her about inviting Mamta to join us for one of our future trysts. I surmised that Radhi was into women as well as men as she talked about the two of us doing Mamta rather than the two of them doing me. I had a feeling that we might be going at it again that night as we continued to talk about the prospect of seducing Mamta and formulated a plan that would give both of us access to her hot body. I asked Radhi if they'd ever talked about me when they'd been studying together and, since they hadn't, I suggested she bring up my name to gauge Mamta's interest, then try to engage her in conversation about what they'd each do to me given the chance, without letting on that she'd probably done all of those things with me already. I figured if Mamta seemed enthusiastic about the prospect of getting involved with me sexually, then we shouldn't have too much trouble making our plan work. The idea was to have Mamta believe that she and Radhi were seducing me when it was actually Radhi and me seducing her.

I was playing with Radhi's luscious tits as we talked and she had reached down to stroke my cock, which was already nearly back to full rigidity. Once we'd decided on our course of action, we started to make out again as we had both become totally aroused with talk and thoughts of Mamta. I slipped my hand down to find her pussy completely engorged and overflowing with juices and, after stroking her clit got her moaning loudly, she asked me to put on another condom and fuck her like I was going to fuck Mamta. I quickly retrieved another condom, rolled it on and climbed on top of her, slipping into her hot, slippery pussy. I started fucking her hard and fast, knowing from experience that she was already pretty close to another orgasm. I had my eyes closed and was picturing Mamta naked, her full, brown tits jutting out with dark nipples just waiting to be sucked and a trim, dark bush barely concealing her pussy. I imagined it was that pussy below me that I was pumping my cock in and out of and my cock throbbed even more.

Radhi was moaning and whimpering as she raised her hips to meet my incoming thrusts, her knees bent and her legs spread wide apart. I wondered what was going through her mind, whether she was imagining that she was Mamta or that Mamta was somehow fucking her. Both ideas only brought me closer to my own orgasm and, based on Radhi's noises and movements, she seemed to be on the verge herself. It had been a while since I'd felt her pussy so hot and wet and I was absolutely enjoying it. My cock was beginning to swell even more as I continued to fuck her hard and her pussy became even more engorged until she finally let out a cry and I could feel her trembling below me as she came. I don't think she'd even finished cumming before I was shooting my load into the reservoir tip of my condom. We lay there panting, a thin layer of sweat between us, until I worried about the condom leaking and extracted my shrinking tool from her.

It was still a few minutes before we'd recovered enough for Radhi to start gathering the rest of her clothes and pulling them back on. She slipped into her panties and straightened the short skirt that was still gathered around her waist as I wrapped the condom in a tissue with the first one and tossed them in the trash can. I took a long look at her succulent breasts before she squashed them into her sports bra and pulled her shirt on over it. I had pulled my lounge pants back on by the time she was ready to open the door but she gave me a quick, passionate kiss before leaving and said she'd let me know when she had some news regarding Mamta.

It didn't take long before I noticed Mamta looking at me while trying to be surreptitious during class and I surmised that Radhi had found the opportunity to plant the seed. Sure enough, she called me one evening to let me know that Mamta was definitely interested so I shouldn't be surprised by an invitation to come and study with them. The plan that they'd concocted was to get me over to the study lounge in Mamta's dorm, then come up with an excuse to get me into her dorm room. I was completely prepared to play along when Mamta approached after class and asked if I wanted to meet her and Radhi at the study lounge in her dorm. I did my best to appear pleasantly surprised and said that I would be interested. She told me when to be there and I knew I was in for some fun that night.

Radhi and I did talk before the meeting time and agreed not to walk over together. She also informed me that she and Mamta had agreed dress as they typically would when studying so as not to arouse my suspicion and that they had already picked up a box of condoms. We had spoken previously about how difficult it would end up being for any of us to concentrate if we actually did try to study, so the subject we were planning to study that night was not anything that would be due the next morning. I knew their plan was to pretend to start studying, Mamta would say she forgot something in her room and Radhi would suggest that she show me her room, which was in an older dorm and much different from the ones we had.

At the appropriate time, I went along with their plan while trying to appear as oblivious as possible. I admired Mamta's room and the view from her window then turned and asked if she had found what she'd forgotten. She stammered for a moment before Radhi stepped in and said that they hadn't located it, but suspected that it might be in my pants. While I tried to appear confused, she reached for my jeans and began to unfasten them, which helped to embolden Mamta. She started to kneel to help Radhi get my jeans and briefs down, her focus on my rigid cock as it sprung out. Radhi encouraged her to go first while Radhi helped me out of my jeans and underwear. Mamta's hand was cool and soft as it gripped my tool and pumped it briefly while she brought her lips closer to it. I noticed that she closed her eyes as she wrapped her lips around my tool and slid them down.

I moaned and dropped a hand onto her head as she slowly slid her mouth up and down my cock while I stepped out of my jeans and briefs. Radhi was quickly up next to Mamta, encouraging her before taking her turn sliding my cock in and out of her own mouth. I relished the two of them alternating sucking my cock until Radhi suggested to Mamta that they have me lie on the bed so that one of them could ride my face. I don't think they had choreographed this far but Mamta seemed into it and Radhi suggested that, since it was her dorm room, Mamta should go first. Mamta didn't argue as they stopped blowing me and suggested that I lie down on Mamta's bed. Knowing that, obviously, Mamta would have to undress if she was going to ride my face, my attention was focused on her as I was laying there. It looked as though Radhi's was, too.

Mamta raised her shirt over her head, revealing a pretty sexy bra holding in her luscious tits, then dropped her track pants to reveal matching panties. I didn't think my cock could get any harder but it felt like it was, especially as she reached back and unfastened her bra. It went slack and she let it drop down her arms, exposing an amazing pair of light brown tits topped with dark nipples. I was entranced by the way her tits swung as she leaned down to slide her panties down but was distracted by her trim, black bush as she straightened and stepped out of her panties. I couldn't even imagine how wet Radhi must have been at that moment, knowing that she would have gladly taken my place and had Mamta straddling her face. I took in every square inch of Mamta's brown skin as she approached and climbed onto the bed to straddle my head then gripped an ass cheek in each of my hands while running my tongue up her dripping slit.

I didn't know what Radhi was doing as I slurped up Mamta's flowing juices before licking and sucking her clit, which caused her to moan loudly, but I learned later that she was giving me a chance to get Mamta all worked up so that her advances would be more likely to be well received. She was admiring Mamta's body as I ate her pussy and, when she was sure that Mamta was incredibly worked up, she started to undress herself, rolled a condom onto my shaft and straddled me. I did notice the condom being rolled on and Radhi starting to slowly fuck me, so I was looking up as I ate Mamta's pussy and was pleased when I saw Radhi's hands cupping Mamta's large breasts. Mamta never skipped a beat and just continued humping her pussy toward my face and moaning. I slipped a finger up into her snug, slippery pussy while licking and sucking her clit while slipping the other hand down to gently stroke Radhi's clit as she rode my cock.

Radhi went from just cupping Mamta's breasts to toying with her hard nipples and I noticed that Mamta leaned back a bit when Radhi started kissing her neck. Mamta's pussy was becoming wetter and more engorged, though I couldn't be certain whether it was because of me or because of Radhi, though I had a feeling it was probably due to both of us. It wasn't much longer before she let out a moan and I felt her trembling as she came while her pussy was flooded with a fresh flow of her juices. I continued to lap at her pussy until she'd finished cumming and Radhi was telling her that she should ride my cock. I felt my cock slip out of Radhi's pussy as Mamta started moving away from my face and I continued to drink in her hot body. Radhi helped guide my cock into her pussy, trying to be completely casual about the fact that one of her hands was on Mamta's pussy, spreading it open to receive my cock. She watched my cock slide in and out of Mamta's pussy for a few minutes before climbing up to straddle my face, so as not to arouse Mamta's suspicions that Radhi might be more interested in her than she was in me.

Mamta's pussy felt absolutely incredible sliding up and down my shaft and I suspected that it was no accident that Radhi had decided to straddle my face in the opposite direction that Mamta had, so that they were facing each other. I wished I could see what was going on between them but, with Radhi's pussy right over my face, my view was restricted so I instead focused on lapping up the copious juices she was producing. I'd eaten Radhi's pussy enough to know how to get her off pretty quickly or to draw out the pleasure almost agonizingly. I saw this as an occasion to get her off quickly so that she would have an excuse to explore Mamta's body a bit more in depth. As worked up as Radhi was, it was clear that it wouldn't take much to get her off, so I put my effort into getting her there. It appeared that Mamta was still very fired up from her first orgasm, because she was riding me hard and was as noisy as Radhi. The idea that they might be making out, feeling up each other's titties or stroking each other's clits had me rock hard, but I could tell that they were much closer to cumming than I was.

They both kept just getting wetter and louder until finally Radhi let out a cry and flooded my face with even more of her pungent nectar. By the time she was coming back down again, Mamta let out a wail and I could feel tremors within her pussy on my throbbing tool. Radhi dismounted my head and moved to stand beside the bed as Mamta was still catching her breath. I think both of us were still focused on Mamta's hot, naked body. When she finally seemed to have recovered, I asked if I could fuck her tits. She nodded, smiling, and climbed off of me then took my place as I got up. I stripped off the condom, then straddled her ribs and placed my throbbing cock between her tits, which she then squeezed together. Radhi straddled her behind me, running her hands over my chest, abs and ass as well as over Mamta's hard nipples. I figured she must have some kind of plan as she moved backward away from me and, when Mamta let out a gasp, I glanced back to see her rubbing her pussy against Mamta's.

She had turned sideways so that one of her knees was between Mamta's legs and the other was near her waist and she was humping her pussy against Mamta's. My cock was throbbing even more as I fucked Mamta's tits and watched their trim black bushes meshing together. I really thought that watching that was what would put me over the top, in addition, obviously, to the feel of Mamta's soft, smooth flesh sliding against my cock. It turned out, though, that after just a few minutes of that, Radhi moved down between Mamta's legs and started devouring her pussy. As I watched Radhi's pink tongue lapping at Mamta's clit, I felt my orgasm surging forward a lot more quickly and, from the sound of it, Mamta was experiencing something very similar. I was only able to tear my eyes away when I was right on the verge of cumming and my cock had begun to swell even more. I looked down to see if I wanted to just blow onto Mamta's chest but, as her mouth was open to let her moans out, I moved forward just enough for the head of my cock to touch her lips. She immediately inhaled my entire member, so I started to fuck her mouth as she released her tits and gripped my ass.

As I'd expected, it didn't take too long sliding in and out of Mamta's mouth before I exploded with a moan and pumped my load down her throat. She swallowed it down and, once I was completely spent, I climbed off of her and watched as Radhi ate her pussy. This clearly wasn't Radhi's first rodeo, which made me think again about the girls on her tennis team and whether there were some locker room activities after practice. Mamta also didn't seem at all put off by having Radhi's tongue working her pussy over, so it seemed as though we had made a good choice in turning our twosome into a threesome. Mamta was writhing on the bed as she got louder and louder until she froze up momentarily before convulsing as she came. Radhi continued to eat her until she went still, then raised her head. Mamta's eyes were still closed so we shared a quick thumbs-up and a smile as our eyes continued to devour her sexy body. Our plan had worked.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers