Study Time

Story Info
Brian gives April the grand tour.
997 words
4
13.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From across the room Brian sees her and she smiles. April is thinking about how much she wants and needs his kiss and his touch.

Patiently, she waits as he works his way across the room towards her. With her back against the wall and the apple martini in hand, she is forever aware of his passionate heated stare.

Her body quivers with the anticipation of his touch. As he approaches, her legs weaken and standing becomes a chore.

He picks up her right hand and kisses it ever so gently. “Good Evening.” he says.

April replies, “Good evening, sir. This is a very nice party.” The thought of feeling his long fingers inside of her mouth so she can suck on the tip of each finger is too tempting. She would eventually slide her mouth down the whole shaft of his finger and let him know how much she wants it to be his cock.

Brian takes her hand and pulls her away from the wall. The drink gets placed on a table. He asks, “Shall I give you a tour of the house?”

She answers with a shy, yet sly grin, “Yes sir, I would love that.”

As they walk through the house, she can feel the wetness in her pussy. She wants to rub up against him with her hard nipples and start unbuckling his pants. April wants to feel his long hard cock inside of her mouth. She wants to fuck him.

They reach the study. It is a large room with a couch, a desk, and a lot of bookshelves. There is a door leading into a small bathroom. April leans herself up against the desk and waits to see what will happen next.

Brian walks over and touches her cheek with the palm of his hand. He curls his fingers and rubs them down her cheek.

He lifts her up and seats her on the desk. Brian kisses her, softly at first. Just little touches of his soft wet lips on her lips, her cheeks, and her chin.

He slowly kisses down April’s neck and she lets out a soft moan. Her thighs have become very moist.

Brian grabs the back of her hair and tugs on it while he parts her lips with his tongue and makes love to her mouth. With every stroke of his tongue, her clit gets harder and harder. Her soft brown nipples are now protruding out.

April can feel his cock up against her. He likes to get forceful with her and she likes letting him have control over the situation.

Brian puts his hand under April’s skirt and begins to rub her clit with his thumb. She breathes out the words “Yes, yes, yes.”

He lifts up her shirt and begins to nibble and suck on her dark hard nipples and makes her cum. This will be the first of many.

After she cums the first time, April flips over on the desk onto her knees and raises her pussy in the air. She tells him to lick her cunt. He may think he is in control, but he follows orders well.

Brian licks her pussy and sucks on her clit. He fucks her with his long tongue and rubs her clit with his fingers. Then he licks her ass.

April never knew how great it felt to have your ass licked.

After he makes her cum again, he slides April’s legs down towards him on the desk and slides his big cock inside of her. She moans with the pleasure of feeling him sliding in and out.

She grips the desk so he can fuck her deep and hard. While his cock is sliding in and out, he pushes his thumb up her ass and gives her double pleasure. She moans loudly in ecstasy.

April growls, “Fuck me harder! I want you deep inside of me.” She cums again, or maybe just continuously from the first one.

Brian slowly pulls out of her and she turns over and reaches for his cock. She sucks all her pussy juice off of his cock and he grabs the back of her hair again.

This time he holds April’s head and tells her to suck his cock. He chants “Yes baby, yes, suck it really good.” Eventually, she pulls her mouth slowly off of his cock, letting him feel her lips slowly suction off of the head of his cock. Brian moans with pleasure.

He lies April back on the desk and slides his cock back inside of her. She gasps at the pleasure it sends through her body and moans because she wants to cum again. This time April wants him to cum with her.

Brian strokes his hard shaft in and out of her wet cunt and she sees that he is watching it slide in and out. He looks at her and she lays her head down and closes her eyes.

April holds on to the desk and lets him fuck her deep and hard until he pulsates inside of her and they cum together.

April beats on the desk and on his chest because it feels so damn good. She wraps her legs tightly around his middle while her hot wet cunt releases the wet juices of her body and his.

He pulls his cock out and lets her lay there for a moment to compose herself. He goes into the bathroom to clean himself up and to bring her something to use to clean up.

He lifts April off of the desk and lays her down on the couch. He kisses her softly on the lips.

April opens her eyes and looks up at him. She is not sure she can talk, but she smiles ever so slightly and says, “Ready for Round 2?”

He lies down next to her and they laugh and hold each other. She turns to him and says, “By the way, Damn that was good!”