Stuffed Pig

Story Info
How I learned to love the fat girls
804 words
45.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is 100% true!

2000 was a very important year for me. I graduated high school, earned my independence, and fooled around with a fat chick for the first time. The last one was definitely the most life changing event.

Every true man has gone hogging at least one time in his life. Some men blame their experiences on alcohol; however, true champions rise to the occasion and do it over and over again. I'm a true champion who is willing to do the dirty work on a daily basis.

Shortly after graduation, I was desperate to fuck a different girl. I was extremely tired of my girlfriend's pussy. She used her snatch to get what she wanted. She would also refuse sex if I didn't do as she said. Every man knows those types of bitches. I feel sorry for any of you that keep them in your lives. After another annoying night of being rejected by my bitch girlfriend, I decided it was time to find a new girl to plow. It was that sad night I discovered my most important pussy catching device, Myspace. One fat girl in particular helped lead me to glory.

I searched desperately for slutty girls within driving distance of my house. Fortunately, there was a skank who lived five minutes away and eager to chat. I skipped the chatting and got straight to the point about my need for hot loving. She quickly invited me over to her college dorm for a little naughty fun time.

I ran to my car and raced to her dorm hardly believing my good luck. I wanted to get there before the bitch changed her mind. My desperation led me to make a classic rookie mistake. She didn't have pictures posted on her page and I was too dumb to ask what she looked like. The mistake hit me like a truck when she opened her dorm door and towered over me like a mammoth. She was as wide as she was tall. I easily fit into her huge arms like a newborn baby as she hugged me close to her six sets of tits. After the initial shock wore off, I was still bound and determined to get laid.

I heard the springs cry out for mercy when we sat on her bed. Her jiggly jelly rolls fought a gruesome battle when she bounced around excited that a man was there to see her. Her tongue engulfed my face before I could even speak. It had obviously been a while for her since she skipped small talk and frantically pulled down her grey stained sweat pants. I bravely plunged my fingers between her razor burned legs, yet the mountains of fat rolls made it almost impossible to figure out which hole was right.

I almost vomited in my mouth several times while trying to finger blast what was hopefully her vagina. The aroma of body odors wafting from her fat folds made me overwhelmingly nauseous. Eventually, I felt her cervix tighten as a gush of fluids flooded from her baby. After she came she eagerly dropped to her knees in front of me happily trying to return the sexual favor. She started sucking my cock like it was covered in chocolate syrup. My eyes rolled back in my head because it felt so good. That was the first time I realized fat women can dick as good as any porn star. I also realized if I cum in a fat girl's mouth then I won't have to fuck them. Seconds after she began deep throating my wiggly wiener; I shot a hot load of hot man chowder down her throat. She must have been hungry since she sucked my nuts dry.

I pulled my pants up quickly saying I had to go. She begged me to stay to watch a movie but I wasn't in the mood to cuddle with a plumper who just swallowed my cum.

I ran out of her dorm room and then threw up once I reached my car. The whole way home I couldn't stop picturing how disgusting she was. When I got home I frantically jumped into the tub and started sobbing like a rape victim. I'm serious; I'm not writing this to be dramatic. I really did cry like a rape victim. I stayed in the tub crying until the shower water ran cold. My mind raced with confused thoughts of how gross she was. Strangely enough, I still couldn't stop thinking about how good the blow job felt. That was the night I stopped having standards. I started to crave girls with meat then I started fucking fatties all the time.

That traumatic evening prepared me for the most marvelous moment of my life, the 1,200 pound orgy.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

fun story thank you for writing it!

TolstushkiTolstushkiover 1 year ago

I think a fat girl rejected the author and made him bitter about it Guess it hurt being rejected by a fatty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Is this real?

Is this really a true story?

MisterNaturalMisterNaturalabout 10 years ago
Count me in

Your comment about the people who have blasted your story got my attention so I read the work that inspired the dialogue.

The good part about it was that it was short.

The bad part was that it is indeed a very angry and mean-spirited story, although much of the anger seems to be directed at yourself. I don't know whether self-loathing can be described as a fetish but to each his or her own.

Count me in as one of the people that suck. You're welcome.

adrenaline61938adrenaline61938about 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to that guy for understanding the point of the story. He's awesome, the rest of you people suck.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
The Easy Fuckslut Nicolle proves how filthy & easy she can be with every holein Fetish
Fat old Cathy - My Granny Slut Old fat Cathy loves being my personal granny sex slag.in Fetish
Stupid Fat Slut Penelope is a stupid fat slut.in Fetish
Debby Knut's Big Fat Butt Debby learns to love having a big sexy ass.in Anal
More Stories