Stumbling

Story Info
A young man stumbles his way into something good.
1.2k words
3.71
16.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met to "Can't help falling in Love" cover by Twenty One pilots. I was sitting at the bar with my sister, Rose, trying to get out of taking shots with her and her college friends. I'm not the biggest fan of hangovers, but who is. I see a man walk up to the bar, ordering a rum and coke. He sits a measly two bar stools away, but I could see his face perfectly. Blonde hair, blue eyed, broad shouldered hunk. He looked like a twin of Captain America, after they enhanced him.

I guess he stopped dancing because of the slow song, I don't really know, all I know is that he seemed to be taking demure glances in my direction. I blushed and looked away, for fear that he would notice my attention. I had known I was gay since seventh grade, when instead of lusting after Becky Li like all the other boys, I went for Jack Peters, the leader of the lacrosse team, and my best friend. We still email, but we're not close. I came out my Junior year of high school. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. I had told my parents and younger sister the year before, and they had accepted me through and through. In school, I got teased a little. Sometimes, you could hear words whispered down the halls, but no one ever confronted me. I lost a couple of friends, but my best friends, Lyn and Theresa, stayed with me, and that was the most fundamental key to my happiness.

So, Captain over there, (which will be his nickname), finished off his drink and went back to the dance floor. He could dance. He moved like water between people, never staying with one person to long. He rolled his body like he didn't have bones. He was a god on the dance floor. By now, I was quite warm and a little uncomfortable in my skin tight, blood red jeans with my cock perking up from Captain out there. Then, he looked at me, and winked. I shuddered at the thought of what that man could do in bed.

I noticed we had an audience as I looked at my sister. "So, that's your type."

"Shut up Rose, I don't have a type."

"Everyone has a type, like I'm into guys with black hair, blueberry eyes, and huge dicks."

"Ew Rose, you're such a perv."

"At least I'm honest, you can't even you have the hots for..."

"Am I interrupting?"

I slowly turn around on the squeaky barstool, seeing Leo, aka my boyfriend of 5 months. Leo is... well he's really smart. Like genius smart. He wants to major in analysis and functional analysis. Aka, math, and more math. I, on the other hand, was a culinary arts major. I had always wanted to own my own bakery, and it would be great to finally get my associates degree for baking and pastry arts.

Leo was a good guy, a smart guy, but not very social or nice sometimes. He was like one of those geniuses who didn't what was socially acceptable to say and not to say. Rose didn't like him, at all, but he was cute and funny, with his messy mop of blonde hair and glasses, along with his lean build since he liked to run and listen to math stuff that I still don't understand. He was very sweet to me, always acting like a gentleman.

The only problem with our relationship, for me, was that he kind of sucked in bed. He just couldn't seem to figure out how to pleasure a man. It was kind of sad, but I figured, if that's the only thing wrong with our relationship, then we must be doing pretty well.

"Hey there, geek, how's the numbers doing, discover anything new about pi?"

"Why hello there Rose, always a pleasure."

"Why of course Leo," Rose sneered, "I see the big man on campus is out for the night, finally decided that Paul was more important that what x equals?"

"Rose, stop being such a bitch to Leo, he hasn't done anything to deserve this!"

"He took me away from you, without even a sorry, that's enough to piss a girl off."

Rose has always been very protective of me since our mom died in my sophomore year of college. Rose took care of everything, since Dad and I were too broken up about it to barely function. From then on, Rose was kind of like the Mama Bear of the family. She stepped up, stopped her classes at university for a semester to help dad and make sure he was still on his feet. She visits him every weekend, and I visit him at least twice a month, usually more.

"Sorry for falling for your brother, sorry for trying to make him happy, sorry for being a good boyfriend? From all that I know about social interactions, these are not things to say sorry to someone about."

That shut her up.

"Look, guys, you're both awesome, but I have a test on pies tomorrow; thanks for the reminder sis, and I'm exhausted, so I'm going to go back to the apartment and get some shut eye."

"But I just got here." Leo almost whined, which was surprising.

"We'll go get lunch tomorrow, promise, and now you have time to bond with Rose."

Neither looked happy about the situation.

"Well, good night."

"Night Paul, see you tomorrow." Leo stated with sad puppy dog eyes, kissing me on the cheek lightly.

"Nighty night brother, don't let the bed bugs bite."

"Shut up Rose."

I walked out the doors of the club, walking down the two blocks at a leisurely pace, since the city always looked so beautiful at night. I was looking at the high rise when out of nowhere I slam straight into a brick wall of muscle, falling straight on my ass

"Ow, what the fuck."

"Oh god, I'm so sorry, I was looking for a friend, I didn't even see you; do you need anything."

He stumbled over his words in a way that made him sound so adorable and flustered. I looked up and it was Captain, the man from the club.

"No, I'm good Cap... umm random stranger."

I mentally face palmed myself. Random stranger, what the fuck Paul, you sound like an idiot.

"Are you sure, that was a pretty hard fall."

"I think I'll be okay, my apartments only a block away."

He looked around shyly, then almost whispered "If you wouldn't mind, I would feel better walking you to your door, just to make sure you don't have a concussion.

Maybe I should have found it creepy, but it was just so cute to see this huge man look so tame, so I decided, why the hell not.

"Sure, that sounds reasonable enough."

We ambled slowly, talking about life. His name was Zayne. He had lived in Ohio, but had moved out because he wanted to go into a new major of college. He was a year older than me, but he looked much older then he said. 25 years my ass. He had a pet ferret named muffin, which was his only friend in this new town. He enjoyed skiing and watching trashy reality TV. We bonded over both of these things.

I told him a little about my life, like my name, age, how I could speak three languages, and that I was obsessed with red pandas. They were just so cute and furry. When we finally arrived at my apartment, we traded numbers and promised to have dinner one night. What the hell am I going to tell Leo?